Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:17 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1790866 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (5189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2022
donjazet:
The man with a plan. The man of the moment.

So infrastructure is good? cheesy

What happened to all the roads, railway and power projects that Buhari administration started and has done?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2022
larride:

So I've read the all article, maybe you can help us mention the APC members that Buhari appointed among the nominees.
Pele I will start gathering your members name because I am part of your party
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Pele I will start gathering your members name because I am part of your party

The article you posted did not mention any of the nominees name but you still posted it.

So maybe you can point out the APC members from the nominee or do you want to tell us that you only read the headline without reading content of the news?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2022
larride:

The article you posted did not mention any of the nominees name but you still posted it.

So maybe you can point out the APC members from the nominee or do you want to tell us that you only read the headline without reading content of the news?
Go and face vanguard, thisdaylive or serap

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/09/05/serap-urges-buhari-to-withdraw-nomination-of-alleged-apc-members-as-inec-recs/
That is another link guess what this one have their names
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2022
Alaye jor jor

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Go and face vanguard, thisdaylive or serap

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/09/05/serap-urges-buhari-to-withdraw-nomination-of-alleged-apc-members-as-inec-recs/
That is another link guess what this one have their names

It's obvious you didn't read the news article you are posting.

Serap is asking Buhari to withdraw the nomination of alleged APC members as Inec without mentioning 1 of the single NEC nominated as an APC member.

Try and be reading the content of the news you are posting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2022
larride:

It's obvious you didn't read the news article you are posting.

Serap is asking Buhari to withdraw the nomination of alleged APC members as Inec without mentioning 1 of the single NEC nominated as an APC member.

Try and be reading the content of the news you are posting.
k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2022
He who comes to Larride equity, must come with factos clean hands.

I hate how this germinating vayolence was cut short
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2022
Alleged APC members is the new name now

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
izzou:
He who comes to Larride equity, must come with factos clean hands.

I hate how this germinating vayolence was cut short

It's not even violence.

Serap says Buhari nominate APC members as INEC
REC and didn't bother to mention just 1 of the REC nominees that are APC members.

No be juju be that?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ixyi(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
larride:

So infrastructure is good? cheesy

What happened to all the roads, railway and power projects that Buhari administration started and has done?

Don't mind them jare. They can't see that Tinubu's led APC has increased Power from 4000MW to 40,000MW.
Please, let's all work hard and play our assigned roles to reinforce failure oo.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
ixyi:

Don't mind them jare. They can't see that Tinubu's led APC has increased Power from 4000MW to 40,000MW.
Please, let's all work hard and play our assigned roles to reinforce failure oo.

This was your messiah last year.

Sit down one place

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
That a movement is organic does not mean it's unorganized. I belong to an online support group for Peter Obi and have been to one of the physical meetings, and a pre-condition to even being a part of the meeting is having your PVC or already registered. These marches you see happening, I'm sure you assume they spring forth spontaneously grin grin grin...well, they don't. The idea for the marches begins with these small meetings held in different parts of the city (in my case, Lagos). There's a lot of organization being done. Peter Obi has only been in LP for like 3 months now, and if you think what happened in Osun is the reflection of what will happen come February, you're setting yourself up for a rude surprise.
izzou:

Today na Sunday bros.

Make una no vex say I talk down on the March past.

More marches to our ankles

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
larride:

Sit down one place

Everybody makes mistakes

lipsrsealed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
larride:

Sit down one place

Peter Obi is donald trump without the malice.

right down to the followers who will swallow anything he says

make it up as you go along

and spout an unending stream of bs.

i do not know what is happening, but for the past week, i have had power of 18 hours a day. sometimes the light would come back in 5 minutes. i am wondering if that power bill has already been signed into law.

izzou:

Everybody makes mistakes

lipsrsealed

kip kwaiet dia! your degree automatically cleared all the potholes on the road when you were still running uber, no be so? angry

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Theflint1:
That a movement is organic does not mean it's unorganized. I belong to an online support group for Peter Obi and have been to one of the physical meetings, and a pre-condition to even being a part of the meeting is having your PVC. These marches you see happening, I'm sure you assume they spring forth spontaneously grin grin grin...well, they don't. The idea for the marches begins with these small meetings held in different parts of the city (in my case, Lagos). There's a lot of organization being done. Peter Obi has only been in LP for like 3 months now, and if you think what happened in Osun is the reflection of what will happen come February, you're setting yourself up for a rude surprise.

I was hoping you wouldn't miss my point like the others...But sadly I was wrong.

No wahala. I have read what you typed.

Thank you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Peter Obi is donald trump without the malice.

right down to the followers who will swallow anything he says

make it up as you go along

and spout an unending stream of bs.

i do not know what is happening, but for the past week, i have had power of 18 hours a day. sometimes the light would come back in 5 minutes. i am wondering if that power bill has already been signed into law.
Yea, the light has improved from like two-three months back, but it's probably seasonal, it was also this good around this time last year...na those February-May low-rain period period go be the real confirmation.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:

kip kwaiet dia! your degree automatically cleared all the potholes on the road when you were still running uber, no be so? angry

From Arepo on Lagos/Ibadan Expressway down to Guru-Maraji is done and dusted, thanks to the increasing number of BSC and Msc holders in the country.

Get your facts right, bruh angry

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ixyi(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
larride:

Sit down one place

Eat a pie of your advice. Don't try to changed the direction of the discussion.

Power generation and distribution under the infrastructural revolution of Tinubu's led APC, what was the number of megawatts then and what is it now after 7 years¿

Also what was the cost of power per kwh in 2015 and what is it now¿ Or are some people now paying even more for darkness shocked

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Theflint1:
Yea, the light has improved from like two-three months back, but it's probably seasonal, it was also this good around this time last year...na those February-May low-rain period period go be the real confirmation.

it has nothing to do with the season - kainji dam is 760MW max out of the 4000MW to 5000MW capacity we have

that is just something govt officials throw around as a lazy excuse

incidentally, EKEDP has a special tier program where you pay a premium and get over 18 hours of light confirmed

this has been running for the past 2 years.

this is something else.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
izzou:

From Arepo on Lagos/Ibadan Expressway down to Guru-Maraji is done and dusted, thanks to the increasing number of BSC and Msc holders in the country.

Get your facts right, bruh angry

na so we see am - if we can churn out another 1000 masters degrees, we will fix the notorious lokoja abuja expressway next

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lol...so when you were typing you were doing so with a mental model of those who would miss and not miss your point? That sounds like a lot of work grin

The strategy a PDP or APC would employ for their campaign, if LP decides to employ that strategy, they'd lose badly because they neither have the resources nor the experience to match them. These sensitization rallies are important, they serve a purpose, and the people that go out for these rallies know what matters most (getting voters with PVC to vote for LP).

I might be missing out on your point, but ultimately, our objectives align, and that's what is most important to me.
izzou:

I was hoping you wouldn't miss my point like the others...But sadly I was wrong.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Here I get on the average of 18-20hr power supply since the takeover by Banks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
I dunno what is happening exactly sha, but light in my area was actually better last year than this year, we enjoyed this 18 hours ish level of light from like March/April till like October last year, but this year, na like July we begin enjoy that same level of light.
GloriousGbola:

it has nothing to do with the season - kainji dam is 760MW max out of the 4000MW to 5000MW capacity we have

that is just something govt officials throw around as a lazy excuse

incidentally, EKEDP has a special tier program where you pay a premium and get over 18 hours of light confirmed

this has been running for the past 2 years.

this is something else.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Theflint1:
Lol...so when you were typing you were doing so with a mental model of those who would miss and not miss your point? That sounds like a lot of work grin

The strategy a PDP or APC would employ for their campaign, if LP decides to employ that strategy, they'd lose badly because they neither have the resources nor the experience to match them. These sensitization rallies are important, they serve a purpose, and the people that go out for these rallies know what matters most (getting voters with PVC to vote for LP).

I might be missing out on your point, but ultimately, our objectives align, and that's what is most important to me.

How does walking up and down a major road help you win votes for LP?

Everybody (almost) has picked a side. Even on this thread, those that say they don't know who to vote are leaning somewhere. So walking up and down in the name of sensitization is useless to me. PVC registration has ended.

Ibadan is just a part of Oyo. Oyo has over 10 local government. Each local government has over 10 wards. Who is ensuring that each ward has a leader that can identify LP supporters and put them in check till February?

I won't be surprised to hear that LP may not have agents in many wards in Nigeria. You guys must really think elections begin only in towns and end in state capitals.

But no worries sha....We will keep marching till February

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
izzou:

Thank you

What "point" were you making?? Because I keep seeing senseless posts.

Again Someone posted pictures of a rally held in Tinubu's backyard, you said the rally is meaningless, that many of them most likely don't have PVC.

To which many people are telling you that the sensitization of PVC is even highest among the Obidients. So whatever point you're making can't be seen.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ixyi(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
No wonder PO has no structures.
I wonder if he'd be willing to borrow some from PDP n APC. angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgPyZ2PupK4
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
izzou:

Everybody (almost) has picked a side. Even on this thread, those that say they don't know who to vote are leaning somewhere. So walking up and down in the name of sensitization is useless to me. PVC registration has ended.

Ibadan is just a part of Oyo. Oyo has over 10 local government. Each local government has over 10 wards. Who is ensuring that each ward has a leader that can identify LP supporters and put them in check till February?

I won't be surprised to hear that LP may not have agents in many wards in Nigeria. You guys must really think elections begin only in towns and end in state capitals.

they know.

that is why peter obi is looking for dollars in obodo oyibo.

there is a thread on fp where youth beat up a pdp leader for small mobilization.

LP is somehow going to try to build a structure in 5 - 6 months

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
donjazet:

What "point" were you making?? Because I keep seeing senseless posts.

Again Someone posted pictures of a rally held in Tinubu's backyard, you said the rally is meaningless, that many of them most likely don't have PVC.

To which many people are telling you that the sensitization of PVC is even highest among the Obidients. So whatever point you're making can't be seen.

Sensitization of PVCs is highest among the Obidients.

Kindly prove this to me, please.

Just facts; No long comments and insults

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
izzou:

Another nonsense sighted.

What makes you think that the rallies are the only activities being carried out by the Obidients??

What makes you think that there are not strategized sensitization going on around the country from the OBIdient movement?

Do you really believe that the rallies are the only thing we're doing or that the rallies are useless?

Those rallies are a moral booster that also serves as a sensitization effort. Your criticism is totally unfounded.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
donjazet:

Another nonsense sighted.

What makes you think that the rallies are the only activities being carried out by the Obidients??

What makes you think that there are not strategized sensitization going on around the country from the OBIdient movement?

Do you really believe that the rallies are the only thing we're doing or that the rallies are useless?

Those rallies are a moral booster that also serves as a sensitization effort. Your criticism is totally unfounded.

Since when you have been doing rallies here, how many people have joined your movement?

Can you point one person here that was supporting BAT, but decided to support Obi because of your rally?

Rallies are useless. Strategies are what is needed.

Getting the target audience with the aim of achieving the highest number.

PS: The target audience must be someone with PVC

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
For the individual, PVC registration does not end until your PVC is in your hand.

There are still so many persons out there that haven't picked a side, amongst the political class and even the populace, it's why politicians make consultations and organize campaigns. Other than picking a side, people need a reason to come out to vote on election day, and that's why these campaigns are necessary. There are persons that don't know what the LP logo looks like, these street walks will help them come to that decision, there are persons that even think Peter Obi is still in PDP, these walks will help them know better. Campaigns don't stop until the votes have been casted.

You assume the guys organizing strategy for LP have not thought of the challenges they have facing them, and are not taking steps to ensure they fix those challenges. When Peter Obi joined LP, there were persons that boasted that man won't get up to 1 million votes, 3 months on, are we seeing people make such statements again?

Work is being done, and no, we don't think elections begin and end in state capitals. Doing rallies does not in any way prevent other strategies from running concurrently.

izzou:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (5189) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.