Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,953 members, 7,927,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:11 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1790131 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (5189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

No one has stopped you from attacking Tinubu. You have called him all names on earth but you are not satisfied until you attack people who are exercising their right to support Tinubu

Lets pretend that pro GEJ guys were not attacking in 2015 and calling the opposition terrorist, supporter of APC(the word I typed is janjaweeed that NL modified as evidence of the pre 2015 attacks on APC supporters), Fulani slaves etc

As you can see, We can turn this place to Politics section style madness and you Obidients will still run. Its in a bid to keep this section somehow sane. Not that anyone is scared of matching your energy

I have enough in my Arsenal to run anyone who wants to be mad out of here. We are just trying to remain calm so it doesnt become the cesspit of the politics section.
calma calma Mr Raum.

let dem first pursue you b4 you dey run.

re-read my post on Donjazet anger towards hypocrites den you go understand say e no concern or affect you in anyway.

Do u criticize Obi supporters for going hard on APC/Buhari and BAT...

if "Yes"then i understand why e affect you but that is the truth ...you can't be among d BMC then criticise obi's approach.....

That one na madness......
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

No one has stopped you from attacking Tinubu. You have called him all names on earth but you are not satisfied until you attack people who are exercising their right to support Tinubu

Lets pretend that pro GEJ guys were not attacking in 2015 and calling the opposition terrorist, supporter of APC(the word I typed is janjaweeed that NL modified as evidence of the pre 2015 attacks on APC supporters), Fulani slaves etc

As you can see, We can turn this place to Politics section style madness and you Obidients will still run. Its in a bid to keep this section somehow sane. Not that anyone is scared of matching your energy

I have enough in my Arsenal to run anyone who wants to be mad out of here. We are just trying to remain calm so it doesnt become the cesspit of the politics section.

then anybody who had any kind of beef with GEj was tagged a boko haram supporter. APC chieftains, Sanusi , elrufai, buhari
i remember how all of them were so happy about the abuse of the military to prosecute elections, in particular the heist they pulled in ekiti
i remember the 40 laptops - mandelaguy and co.
and of course, i remember the toxicity - one fellow, truckpusher who was insulting the children on a pro buhari supporters DP.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Segedinho:

calma calma Mr Raum.

let dem first pursue you b4 you dey run.

re-read my post on Donjazet anger towards hypocrites den you go understand say e no concern or affect you in anyway.

Do u criticize Obi supporters for going hard on APC/Buhari and BAT...

if "Yes"then i understand why e affect you but that is the truth ...you can't be among d BMC then criticise obi's approach.....

That one na madness......

In an election the aspirants are fair game, you can call them anything, they chose to put themselves out for the public. Obi guys and Atiku guys have been attacking Tinubus life non stop and he is fair game.

This is different than attacking people who support the aspirants which a lot of the Obi guys have been doing. Which was why I said I know you izzu, blueray etc support Obi, Is it okay to attack you personally because of the person you support? Have you been called terrorist supporters, tribalists, etc on this thread because of your choice?

If not, Is it because you think others don't know how to throw insults too? and what will happen if every side starts throwing at the other side including those of you who are being sane and rational
Will you show the same understanding?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Na, far from it, just saying we should be attentive to attempts at gaslighting.

Peter Obi failing to win in 2023 will not be the "I told you so" many persons imagine it would be, he's the underdog in this election.
BlueRayDick:

So is the goal for OBIdients to be more toxic than 2014/2015 BMC guys ?

I thought we were talking about how OBIdients can get more fence sitters to tilt towards Obi’s camp and not a campaign of calumny (which OBIdients can actually not match the APC guys in the game )

Anyways sha let’s see where all these leads in 2023 .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
GloriousGbola:

then anybody who had any kind of beef with GEj was tagged a boko haram supporter. APC chieftains, Sanusi , elrufai, buhari
i remember how all of them were so happy about the abuse of the military to prosecute elections, in particular the heist they pulled in ekiti
and of course, i remember the toxicity - one fellow, truckpusher who was insulting the children on a pro buhari supporters DP.

Yet today they want to claim it was something that only APC did, PDP did not do any negative campaign, they didnt even take out adverts on AIT for Buhari and Tinubu. Try to write jajaweed correct spelling and see what NL has turned it to

I have been here for many years and I know most of these just because we decide to keep this place clean no mean say we no sabi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Gboy1026: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

is there any reason why you are insulting me? Do you also want me to insult you back?

This is how I usually start by pleading
No one is asking you not to insult. We are not new to this. Baba werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
raumdeuter:

In an election the aspirants are fair game, you can call them anything, they chose to put themselves out for the public. Obi guys and Atiku guys have been attacking Tinubus life non stop and he is fair game.

This is different than attacking people who support the aspirants which a lot of the Obi guys have been doing. Which was why I said I know you izzu, blueray etc support Obi, Is it okay to attack you personally because of the person you support? Have you been called terrorist supporters, tribalists, etc on this thread because of your choice?

If not, Is it because you think others don't know how to throw insults too? and what will happen if every side starts throwing at the other side

i get your point now........

insults n jibe should be directed to BAT n co......any body who tends to call these aggressive supporters idiots why being guilty in time past should be ignored....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Gboy1026:
No one is asking you not to insult. We are not new to this. Baba werey

Francis why do you want me to insult you? I am not new to insults, I know how to do it, So why do you want me to insult you. Is there something my insult will do to you.

Or why are you insulting me?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
What is tinubu eating?

Baba don dey fat o

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
ribbit:
What is tinubu eating?

Baba don dey fat o

grin

Agbado and Cassava of course!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
OasisX:

grin

Agbado and Cassava of course!
hehehehehehe I guess people need agbado and cassava after all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
I wholly endorse this message, but the issue now comes when people that call for decency in public discourse don't maintain the energy across board. It's near impossible to police what thousands and even millions of persons are saying, and it's why I believe this whole Obidients are violent thing is gaslighting.

Let's use this thread as an example, how many Obidients actually go personal?...I doubt you can list it in one hand, and I can bet it's likely the same thing with what you'd get on all other online spaces, but because the agenda to silent Peter Obi's base isn't working, his entire base is labelled extremists.

On this thread, I've had an Agbadorian come for me when I expressed views on public figures, I understood he was speaking for himself and knew enough not to label others that had nothing to do with it. Izzou has gone down the rabbit hole with this talk of all sides being guilty of online attacks and what did Agbadorians do when he brought evidence to buttress his point, Agbadorians said they were responding to being attacked, even in instances where there was nothing to show the posters being attacked first.

What's bad is bad...if one cannot call out what's bad, regardless of where it's coming from, I'm sure you'd agree it'd then be hypocritical to call it out when it's coming from the opposing camp...unless the strategy is to gaslight, and that I'd understand grin grin

raumdeuter:

If not, Is it because you think others don't know how to throw insults too? and what will happen if every side starts throwing at the other side including those of you who are being sane and rational

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sure say no be another throwback? cheesy
ribbit:
What is tinubu eating?

Baba don dey fat o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
ribbit:
hehehehehehe I guess people need agbado and cassava after all

grin

So nutritious meals.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:

There’s no narrative Tinubu will push that will sell . The man practically did all the talking for Buhari all through his campaign in 2015, his videos are everywhere . I recently saw a video Tinubu was campaigning on Buhari’s behalf confidently saying Students will not stay months at home under APC government .

He slated Jonathan for a whole lot of things and was so sure their government will do better .

Had it been he ended things there it would be better ; but the old man kept on showering encomium on Buhari on his birthdays for the past 7 years…. He talks glowingly about the invisible dividends of Buhari’s government .

So how do u expect the common man that has experienced first hand the effect of Buhari’s misrule to vote for Tinubu on the basis of his own word ?

As for Atiku, his corruption cases are not going anywhere . The fact that those who gave him bribe were jailed in America and baba just dey avoid the free world is enough for anybody to know how deep he’s in that shiiit
on the Abubakar matter will be hard to sell because they themselves voted for him despite all that baggage so what morality will they want to sell now and not look like hypocrites?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Theflint1:
Sure say no be another throwback? cheesy
jigawa today.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tinubu has been mobile and active for a while now. We don't even know where atiku disappeared too.

But somehow, tinubu is the feeble one.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ixyi(m): 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Invincible Structures. Let's Progress...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2022
izzou:

From Arepo on Lagos/Ibadan Expressway down to Guru-Maraji is done and dusted, thanks to the increasing number of BSC and Msc holders in the country.

Get your facts right, bruh angry

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Truckpusher(m): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Thunder fire that your leprosy infested hands - Aren't ya'll dying daily from Buhari's maladministration ?

ewu gambia

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2022
Truckpusher:
Thunder fire that your leprosy infested hands - Aren't ya'll dying daily from Buhari's maladministration ?

ewu gambia

rather than push your worthless , meaningless curses, answer the accusation - were you insulting a poster's children or not? were you not calling a buhari supporters children ugly? simple statement and you are trying to deflect.

since there is a false narrative that all those pro gej guys were saints. tongue

just by your post alone, we can see the true story 2014 to 2015. not the white washed nonsense some would have us believe

you are just one of the pro gej guys from that time - a tour through the posts then - a hellscape of toxicity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2022
GloriousGbola:

rather than push your worthless , meaningless curses, answer the accusation - were you insulting a poster's children or not? were you not calling a buhari supporters children ugly? simple statement and you are trying to deflect.

since there is a false narrative that all those pro gej guys were saints. tongue

just by your post alone, we can see the true story 2014 to 2015. not the white washed nonsense some would have us believe

This sounds very familiar actually...

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7320025/tokunbo-awolowo-plotting-get-rid

This is what have been on my mind, reason I am against the old man
Why will another hausa-fulani boko harram apologist rule us again
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2022
iamoyindamola:
https://www.nairaland.com/7320025/tokunbo-awolowo-plotting-get-rid

This is what have been on my mind, reason I am against the old man
Why will another hausa-fulani boko harram apologist rule us again
Tinubu can't be that Foolish to Trust these Northerners fully.

Him Chi go dey give am signal cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2022
nihilistjnr:

This sounds very familiar actually...

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Baba is weak
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2022
You guys should please be careful about quoting or mentioning people from the Politics threads before they invade this place and turn it into Sambisa.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2022
afrodoc2:
You guys should please be careful about quoting or mentioning people from the Politics threads before they invade this place and turn it into Sambisa.

My bad. I should have added hyphens sad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Segedinho:

This is the reason why Donjazet is unapologetically mad towards many monikers on-board.

You can tell how angry he is seeing same monikers who did worse,criticizing Obi supporters on so many issues.

He is of the belief that these same hypocrites would have continue in dsame trajectory but for Tribes and sworn affiliation to support APC irrespective of the evils they have done nd still doing....

yea...Don j is too critical but objectively he have every reason to........seeing same people that almost killed Jonathan crying of bully and intolerant obi supporters .
You're trying to justify something that is obviously not right. It's like the APC who came in on the mantra of change yet are still doing the same thing PDP was accused of. If you recognize that the approach in 2015 was wrong, why are you hopping on the same train? What's the difference between you guys and those you want to replace?

I supported Buhari in 2015 because I was fed up with the PDP thus I cared less about Buhari...I believe many people didn't even listen to Buhari or care to x-ray his person as it was all about kicking PDP out...Now, everyone just want the APC out but some of us don't want us to repeat the same mistake we made in 2015 by not equally Scrutinizing those who present themselves as alternatives...

In 2019, Obi was the vice presidential aspirant of the PDP, what has changed between then and now especially as it concerns Atiku that should make us consider Obi and not Atiku who Obi accepted to deputize for?

You people should ask questions of Tinubu and Atiku and as well allow others to ask questions of Obi...Ideally, we should be able to x-ray all the aspirants but since our biases stand in the way, kindly allow others scrutinize your preferred choice especially if you are sure of his ability to deliver...

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2022
Nezzjnr:

They have all showed colour in the last 7 years.
Right from Buhari down.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2022
Chief it's not gaslighting. A lot of Obi supporters are unruly. I follow a lot of political discuss and it's mostly obidients that insult or abuse you for criticizing (not abuse o!) Obi.

Seun Osewa questioned Obi's past David Hundeyin abused him. Pastor Poju Oyemade dropped an innocent comment didn't mention any party insults from Obidients including Hundeyin again. Abused and insulted Femi Kuti, Ogbeni Dipo on twitter, called Yoruba actors supporting Tinubu all sorts of names, abused Zach Orji and that's just the ones I remember.

The APC crew also insult but it's usually in response to attacks by obidients. Then when the pro-Tinubu camp start responding in kind the pro-Obi crew start crying tribalism and forming victim. Yesterday vile things were said about an APC member Jubril Gawat's missing father all because he was showcasing some positive things Tinubu did in the past.

For me the Atiku camp has been the most civil. Even when he's dragged and criticized the supporters engage you in constructive polite debate.

Like I told donjazet the other day this overly abusive and aggressive strategy will lose you many voters who would have been predisposed to voting for Obi.

Theflint1:
I wholly endorse this message, but the issue now comes when people that call for decency in public discourse don't maintain the energy across board. It's near impossible to police what thousands and even millions of persons are saying, and it's why I believe this whole Obidients are violent thing is gaslighting.

Let's use this thread as an example, how many Obidients actually go personal?...I doubt you can list it in one hand, and I can bet it's likely the same thing with what you'd get on all other online spaces, but because the agenda to silent Peter Obi's base isn't working, his entire base is labelled extremists.

On this thread, I've had an Agbadorian come for me when I expressed views on public figures, I understood he was speaking for himself and knew enough not to label others that had nothing to do with it. Izzou has gone down the rabbit hole with this talk of all sides being guilty of online attacks and what did Agbadorians do when he brought evidence to buttress his point, Agbadorians said they were responding to being attacked, even in instances where there was nothing to show the posters being attacked first.

What's bad is bad...if one cannot call out what's bad, regardless of where it's coming from, I'm sure you'd agree it'd then be hypocritical to call it out when it's coming from the opposing camp...unless the strategy is to gaslight, and that I'd understand grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (5189) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.