Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:31 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1899124 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) ... (5349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2023
obainojazz:
You can see who usually attack first but claim victim later grin
Na why i post am here
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

He was a pastor who claimed he prayed for Alabi before she became a big star she is today . Tope Alabi herself mentioned him in one of her songs and she usually attend most of church’s special programs where she performs for free.

Things went south between them( only God knows why ), the man publicly announced he no longer backs her and he even went as far as anointing another lady that she will henceforth start enjoying the good grace Tope Alabi just lost .

The man later died and there was controversy surrounding his death . Residents of his area claim oro festival was done the following night he died and the oro worshippers were mentioning him as one of their members/initiate . Some said he even died after he was taken to herbal home and the herbalist was unable to revive him.

I’m guessing his wife would be the one leading the church now .
iamoyindamola:

That was Tope alabi godfather in the gospel music
People carried rumors he was an occult member which was confirmed during his burial
Some isese members came to carry his body
You know the funny part Tope alabi denied the man completely this is someone she used to sing as olorun ajanaku

grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2023
Missing gbola is now a pandemic,still don't wanna believe that shiit....nobody has still not captured it on video or a picture of how it got missing

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1711110812029391353?t=rcxx203X4N4DF7vmWUwqag&s=19

grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2023
Amigoss:
Missing gbola is now a pandemic,still don't wanna believe that shiit....nobody has still not captured it on video or a picture of how it got missing
Me too but i also read it majorly used to commit theft
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2023
A001:

Many books and articles on human history, archeology and paleontology, and the use of deductive reasoning based on the evidence gathered from those sources.

When I'm less busy, I'll check their titles among my book collections and post them later. Apart from maybe one or two, the rest are all available online.
I appreciate. Thanks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2023
The IDF is one overhyped piece of shit... they're already running to US for military aid. Lmao! Imagine they can't overrun a rag tag militia group like Hamas..

how dis guys wan take fight iran?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2023
Israel Zion Movement were offered Palestine by the British who colonised the area as compensation for what they suffered during the Holocaust. But instead of occupying they went in and bought the land from the nomads living there. After selling their land and other religiopolitical groups realising that Israel is building a state, they decided to declare war on Israel.

Israel defeated all those nations and decided to occupy their territory. Though they later released those territories on a peace treaty, yet the dissident fake Arabs called Palestines (they are not really Palestine) chose to violate the peace treaty and continue fighting for a land that does not belong to them both in the past and present.

Saladin once asked, 'what is in Jerusalem?'

Israel should just silence those terrorist groups once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2023
Spy360:
Israel Zion Movement were offered Palestine by the British who colonised the area as compensation for what they suffered during the Holocaust. But instead of occupying they went in and bought the land from the nomads living there. After selling their land and other religiopolitical groups realising that Israel is building a state, they decided to declare war on Israel.

Israel defeated all those nations and decided to occupy their territory. Though they later released those territories on a peace treaty, yet the dissident fake Arabs called Palestines (they are not really Palestine) chose to violate the peace treaty and continue fighting for a land that does not belong to them both in the past and present.

Saladin once asked, 'what is in Jerusalem?'

Israel should just silence those terrorist groups once and for all.

When i read things like Britain offering Palestine to the "Israel Zion Movement" as a compensation for the holocaust and the Jews subsequently buying the land from "nomads" it tells me you don't know what you are talking about. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2023
No matter your agenda,there is no justification in supporting or justifying what Palestinians hamas are doing.,..these islamic jihadist are cancer to the world

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2023
Amigoss:
No matter your agenda,there is no justification in supporting or justifying what Palestinians hamas are doing.,..these islamic jihadist are cancer to the world

Ur guy Okpa just dey carry anti-America agenda enter the whole matter .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2023
"As a Salvadoran with Palestinian ancestry, I'm sure the best thing that could happen to the Palestinian people is for Hamas to completely disappear.

Those savage beasts do not represent the Palestinians."

- Nayib Bukele, President of El Salvador

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I swear
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Okpa is one step away from being a terrorist. Na him type dey join UGM

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ouzo1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
One step away.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ibime:

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ibime:

🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
why dis guy dey take dis banter serious?

Even in New York people still dey do rally in support of Palestine.. police neva arrest say dem be terrorist.

Allow me to troll israel & US... very simple stuff

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
Keep looking for a non existent terrorist while serious nations are cashing out big time thankx 2 the conflict in ME.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
Justice served

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
Ibime:

Na anywhere belle face
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Justice served
They want the man to feel some pain before dying
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Justice served

Na who go sign the death certificate abi warrant.
Because governors dey rarely do am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Na who go sign the death certificate abi warrant.
Because governors dey rarely do am

He will definitely spend the rest of his life time in prison . A win is a win.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
If you check Palestine Gaza map you will realize they have 2 borders one to Egypt and one to Israel

They are never fighting for Egypt to open their border to them.

Fellow Arab country cheer them from afar but no one will allow them into their territory

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
A001 congratulations Sunday Igboho Oosha has been released

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
raumdeuter:
If you check Palestine map you will realize they have 2 borders one to Egypt and one to Israel

Fellow Arab country cheer them from afar but no one will allow them into their territory
The fight they remind me of someone in this thread way they always fight person way pass am
Once he's getting pummel he will be forming victim grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
afrodoc2:

When i read things like Britain offering Palestine to the "Israel Zion Movement" as a compensation for the holocaust and the Jews subsequently buying the land from "nomads" it tells me you don't know what you are talking about. cheesy

Unless you are ready to twist facts, tell us what you know. You dey always use me dey catch cruise grin grin grin

But you no go talk your own o tongue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
Spy360:

Unless you are ready to twist facts, tell us what you know. You dey always use me dey catch cruise grin grin grin

But you no go talk your own o tongue

Let me firstly state that I am not in support of the actions of Hamas but I just like opinions and claims to be based on fact. Almost every part of your first paragraph in that post I quoted is false.

Before we can have a proper discussion on the facts of the matter I would like you to read in detail about the Balfour Declaration, the Damascus Protocol, the McMahon-Hussein correspondence, and the Peel Commission.

After you have read about all the above you can come back and tell me what you think of your own statement that the British offered Palestine to the Jews as compensation for what Hitler did to them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:

lol..I don't even know what the guy issue is.

You see the coward Islamic fighters attacking and kidnapping mothers and children, and all you can do is make justifications for it because America supports isreal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
raumdeuter:
If you check Palestine map you will realize they have 2 borders one to Egypt and one to Israel

Those people dey surprise me. They will cheer and support them from afar. Shout death to America etc, but will never grant them a home to take refuge.

The refugees from Palestine will end up seeking for refuge in the land of the same America and UK they so despise. Their hypocrisy is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
Emaprince:
Those people dey surprise me. They will cheer and support them from afar. Shout death to America etc, but will never grant them a home to take refuge.

The refugees from Palestine will end up seeking for refuge in the land of the same America and UK they so despise. Their hypocrisy is out of this world.

Regarding the Hamas attack I think in the aftermath they will realize they chose the wrong time

1. US is entering an election season and pressure has been on Biden for his handling of the Economy, Border/Immigration, Afghanistan and Ukraine. I will expect the republicans to make a big deal of it, Don't be surprised if high ranking Republicans start visiting Israel to show support. Biden recently released 6bn to Iran a few weeks ago which many claimed will be use to finance terrorists, whether the money was used directly for this attack or not is immaterial. This Israel crisis has the potential to be the albatross on the Democrats
Any form of sympathy for Hamas or holding back of Israel will be bad for this govt. So this is the time to redeem himself be supporting Israel 500%.

2. Those images of the women and children molested in the media is making a lot of people in the West seriously mad and they will turn a blind eye to anything that happens in Gaza in this aftermath. The celebrations on the street just shows that this deliberate attack on civilians is a welcome development even among the civilian

3. One of the biggest losers in this incident will be Ukraine. All the money that has been going to Ukraine that many in US congress are complaining about will now be justifiably sent to Israel. So media attention and money to Ukraine has found a new destination

4. Netanyahu who isn't very popular with his policies will now have the justification to use this war to prove himself as a strong leader

IDF has started telling civilians to get out of Gaza, In a few weeks this place will be like Raqqah. I ill expect that when Gaza is getting pummeled, Hezbollah at some time will want to join the war to divert Israel attention to the North and it will be nasty

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Justice served

Thank you for patiently following this case

dont know why our rapist murderer lagbus driver has not been sentenced

(1) (2) (3) ... (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) ... (5349) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), OasisX and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.