Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1601199 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) ... (4890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You then wonder why their won't be high cases of brutality
If i join police today una go collect aje all of you grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by rooftops: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You want to see headless bodies everywhere abi
Our resident sheikh that i called out because he can't do anything for me here
He want us to meet in sharia court where they will have my head
They play grin grin
Heheheh....person head just for disagreement grin
Even if person head empty, Dem no suppose sacrifice am like that now grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kkins25(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

I'm an atheist but I will never tell law enforcement agents like Police my atheism. I just tell them I'm a Christian and that usually shuts down further discussions on that. While I do understand your telling immigration your stand be be very wary of telling policemen especially when you're at their mercy. You'd never know if they're religious extremists or fundamentalists who believe killing you for your stand is doing their Lord's work

who in the hell takes such a risk? grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2023
rooftops:

Heheheh....person head just for disagreement grin
Even if person head empty, Dem no suppose sacrifice am like that now grin
Who get mind talk outside cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7879909/police-kill-gunman-shot-2

the killer is Muslim who would thought 🤮
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2023
Bobo Chicago tell Mc Oluomo to carry him boys come Abuja?.. Because everyday now na one-chance robbery news person dey read about Abuja..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2023
CrystalTiger:
Bobo Chicago tell Mc Oluomo to carry him boys come Abuja?.. Because everyday now na one-chance robbery news person dey read about Abuja..

🤣🤣🤣

Wetin be this ?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2023
rooftops:

The part where she said where are the other peaceful Muslims is the best part for me. Even if they are, they are not loud enough. Maybe an association like Muslims against jihadist, Muslim against terrorists (I don't know if there is any like this).
This will help show that they are not just peaceful Muslims but also agent for change in this deadly ideology that has killed so many.
An association of Muslims against Muslims or terrorists against terrorists would be a better name for this fictional organisation of yours.

Any Muslim that wants to campaign against terrorism and jihad would need to first disassociate themselves from Islam before sensible people can take such a person seriously.

How can you be campaigning against something, yet you still worship and revere its founders, Allah and Muhammad? It doesn't make sense now.

Anyone that has been a victim of religious extremism or terrorism in Nigeria would know all Muslims are terrorists.

Na when push comes to shove you'd realize that whether na fundamentalists in the North or the so-called moderates in the South-West like some hypocrites and noise makers on this thread, they're all the same.

In Yorubaland, the so-called moderate ones won't allow atheists and agnostics to graduate from school, give them jobs as employers of labor, allow them to marry their kids, and they even attack freethinkers offline and online.

How are all these different from their brothers that kill for Allah in the North? Same ni gbogbo won (they're all the same).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2023
larride:

Nigeria Police cant even do proper background check for their own recruitment.

Lmao
Some one said the police declared him wanted for urgent employment.

They needed the public to fish him out because his services is highly needed. Hahaha

Tinubu govt - empowermemt and recycling of criminals.

We used to think there is no hope for this country, now even hopeless, we no go see. SMH

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2023
A001:

An association of Muslims against Muslims or terrorists against terrorists would be a better name for this fictional organisation of yours.

Any Muslim that wants to campaign against terrorism and jihad would need to first disassociate themselves from Islam before sensible people can take such a person seriously.

How can you be campaigning against something, yet you still worship and revere its founders, Allah and Muhammad? It doesn't make sense now.

Anyone that has been a victim of religious extremism or terrorism in Nigeria would know all Muslims are terrorists.

Na when push comes to shove you'd realize that whether na fundamentalists in the North or the so-called moderates in the South-West like some hypocrites and noise makers on this thread, they're all the same.

In Yorubaland, the so-called moderate ones won't allow atheists and agnostics to graduate from school, give them jobs as employers of labor, allow them to marry their kids, and they even attack freethinkers offline and online.

How are all these different from their brothers that kill for Allah in the North? Same ni gbogbo won (they're all the same).

Yorubas don't kill for Allah though. lipsrsealed

Northerners will kill both yoruba Muslims join during religious crisis...cos they believe they are the true servants of Allah. Na those northerners be the real terrorists.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by rooftops: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2023
A001:

What you are proposing is most likely not possible. They should just drop their religion when a safer cause can be advocating for a better Muslim.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2023
CrystalTiger:
Omo, the one chance incidence in Abuja now is out of control. And they are very deadly in their operations.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

I'm an atheist but I will never tell law enforcement agents like Police my atheism. I just tell them I'm a Christian and that usually shuts down further discussions on that. While I do understand your telling immigration your stand be be very wary of telling policemen especially when you're at their mercy. You'd never know if they're religious extremists or fundamentalists who believe killing you for your stand is doing their Lord's work
The guy may have just left religion not quite long so he may be naive. If a person just got a high-paying job or achieved any other significant milestone in life, if doesn't make sense to start announcing it to people anyhow.

It's the same way an atheist or agnostic living in Nigeria doesn't disclose his religious status to people anyhow. People, especially the religious ones in Nigeria, ruin good things.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
https://www.nairaland.com/7879909/police-kill-gunman-shot-2

the killer is Muslim who would thought 🤮
They are martyrs and they died a honorable death according to their belief. This is what they have used to brainwash their people right from childhood. And this is why you can never coexist with these people peacefully without looking over your shoulder everyday of your life cos it can sup at any time. Event happening in far away isreal can make you a victim in US as long as you mix with them.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2023
rooftops:

What you are proposing is most likely not possible. They should just drop their religion when a safer cause can be advocating for a better Muslim.
Can you define who "a better Muslim" is? Lols, dis guy is funny. So naive.

According to Allah and Muhammad, as stated in Qur'an and Sunnah, na that your "better Muslim" be infidels wey Allah go use as fuel to stoke his hellfire when they die.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2023
Emaprince:
Yorubas don't kill for Allah though. lipsrsealed

Northerners will kill both yoruba Muslims join during religious crisis...cos they believe they are the true servants of Allah. Na those northerners be the real terrorists.
Lols, there are different ways religious people kill for their god. It's either they do so physically or render their target useless financially (economically) and socially by not allowing them to graduate from school on time or denying them jobs they qualify for.

For the Muslims, it's all jihad, which is a general term that means "to strive in the cause of Allah". People strive in the cause of Allah in different ways, and those in the North just do so using arms while their brothers in the South-West do so using other means.

It's all terrorism.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2023
CrystalTiger:
....and missing gbolas

cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2023
Amoto94:

http://www.islamagainstextremism.com/?nercnev
Hamas is fighting for the Palestinians and you support them. When they attacked Israeli civilians you didn't post any of this islam against extremism, you were busy praying and standing with them. You only started with your articles about humanity when Isreal decided to defend itself and fight back.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2023
Emaprince:
Amoto, a kogi man just carry Islam for head.

Imagine Amoto being a northerner.....
He's already one by adoption and ideology.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

In a simple term what is fvck can never be unfvcked
Ife bara aba abago.

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2023
This is the prayer of the Muslims around the world during this period: Al-Qunut.

Lols, they are praying fervently daily for Allah to grant them victory against the disbelievers (the Israelites and non-Muslims generally) and for their god to make the whole of humanity Muslims, i.e. for the Arabs to capture the whole Earth and make it theirs.

Such a funny and ridiculous wish that will never become a reality on this planet.

Hopefully, the Israelites and Palestinians will stop their religious war soon so that it doesn't escalate further.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2023
Emaprince:
They are martyrs and they died a honorable death according to their belief. This is what they have used to brainwash their people right from childhood. And this is why you can never coexist with these people peacefully without looking over your shoulder everyday of your life cos it can sup at any time. Event happening in far away isreal can make you a victim in US as long as you mix with them.
God ,they mentally f**ked and they don't know it 😢
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ellexy:
Hamas is fighting for the Palestinians and you support them. When they attacked Israeli civilians you didn't post any of this islam against extremism you were busy praying and standing with them. You only started with your articles about humanity when Isreal decided to defend itself and fight back.
I didn't support and I condemned them (Hamas) and asked Palestinians to leave the land to safeguard their lives pending when divine intervention will come this led to OkpaNsukkaisbae and Amigoss to say that when will divine intervention come? It is ridiculous to now say I support Hamas actions

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
obainojazz:
https://youtube/B-vvoRwJSPc?si=CUIPmooraSpvLepD

This video captures everything….

At the end of the video when the man asked who is the head of the movement against terror? The woman realized she was alone
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by MorataFC: 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2023
seankafor:
Omo, pharmaceutical companies is another devilish hydra headed monsterish cult out there that people are afraid to talk about..

Wonder about the processes and human cannon folders they had to sacrifice, deform and render zombie walking before they roll these drugs out sad

Things dey really happen for this life.. make man just pray to not be a victim of circumstance..

Better make I die jeje peacefully.. preferably on my sleep when it's my time..

This world is damn crazy.. so many shits going on incognito.. sad
Do u have a claim or proof on this?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
raumdeuter:

At the end of the video when the man asked who is the head of the movement against terror? The woman realized she was alone
You’ll barely see any champion that course….
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 47c3ee: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Noticed it too

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
raumdeuter:

Political correctness is what is killing this world and empowering obvious murderers.

I love how she said it's time to throw it in the garbage and call a spade a spade.

It exposes the hypocrisy of the so called moderate Muslims. They will never call out the radicals among them. They only voice out when some brutal measures is dished back to their murderous brothers.

America need to learn before its too late.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
MorataFC:
Do u have a claim or proof on this?

Why are you acting ignorant? It's common knowledge that pharmaceutical companies test on human subjects long before approval. And sometimes they go to third-world countries where the regulations for such things are nonexistent or not enforced.

He doesn't mean sacrifice like Kanayo-esque sacrifice, but sacrifice like using humans as expendable lab rats.

https://www.google.com/search?q=big+pharma+test+on+human+subjects

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
obainojazz:
You’ll barely see any champion that course….
Fatwa will easily be declared on the personvs head.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ellexy:
Hamas is fighting for the Palestinians and you support them. When they attacked Israeli civilians you didn't post any of this islam against extremism, you were busy praying and standing with them. You only started with your articles about humanity when Isreal decided to defend itself and fight back.
Ask yourself why doesn't Jordan allow Palestinians into their country? Same with Egypt. Same with Saudi Arabia. Lebanon that tried it are regretting it.

The so called Palestinians (fake identity) are all dissidents Arabs from accross the Muslim Arab world who have been placed there simply to terrorise Israel and make sure Jerusalem doesn't come under their control. So from time to time they ask them to attack Israel so that the crisis will always remain fresh.

Yassa Arafat said so that there's nothing as the People of Palestine or state of Palestine. They are only there to terrorise Israel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) ... (4890) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, wegevv and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.