Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,170 members, 7,916,414 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:52 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1750369 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) ... (5155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
Amoto94:

I didn't support and I condemned them (Hamas) and asked Palestinians to leave the land to safeguard their lives pending when divine intervention will come this led to OkpaNsukkaisbae and Amigoss to say that when will divine intervention come? It is ridiculous to now say I support Hamas actions
Advice Hamas and those Arabs to go back to their country of origin or choose to live in peace with Israel so that all these senseless killings will stop. There's no way Israel is going to forfeit that land again after all we know in history. It's enough seeing innocent children die for a senseless cause- Jerusalem.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
$1= #1070

And everybody just dey play

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
Segedinho:
$1= #1070

We dey play because Tinubu the Accounting first class and Economics graduate once said he is not worried about the increase in exchange rates because workers salary are paid in Naira.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0fC6Pssn1rzUBSjkJnfCBfFkESopP8K4NsJNLrK8EAY5vfTiEUmJKJGe21HabZhJMl&id=100002176640309

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
Segedinho:
$1= #1070

I hear the official window closed at 980

Black market heading to 1500
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
https://www.nairaland.com/7880340/tinubu-launches-conditional-cash-transfer

just bring back fuel subsidy FFS

We must learn a lesson ! 🙅‍♂️

We tell them say Tinubu na Buhari promax , dem no listen to us.

25k to be transferred to a family for 3 months; after then what next ?

How is this different from Tradermoni Buhari and Osinabjo shared ?

Is the 25k of today even worth the 10k of Buhari’s era considering time value of money, naira devaluation disguised as “floating the naira “ and subsidy removal ?

We must learn a lesson !

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Is the 25k of today even worth the 10k of Buhari’s era considering time value of money, naira devaluation disguised as “floating the naira “ and subsidy removal ?

We must learn a lesson !

Na the below screenshot mad me pass abeg..

OasisX oooooo, come outside abeg..Una first class economist is doing wonders..

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
Amoto94:

I didn't support and I condemned them (Hamas) and asked Palestinians to leave the land to safeguard their lives pending when divine intervention will come this led to OkpaNsukkaisbae and Amigoss to say that when will divine intervention come? It is ridiculous to now say I support Hamas actions

True. You did not support them. U even condemn d attack by Hamas. U said Palenstine need divine intervention.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
CrystalTiger:

I remember how one APC apologist colleague at work rationalized the nonsense conditional cash transfer that time . She said the 10k shared to traders that time can buy onions which a petty trader can then turnover over time into a money spinner if the trader is prudent enough grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
BlueRayDick:

We must learn a lesson !

why must I suffer? I didn't support tinubu

The deep hate I have for people who voted him 😠

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

True. You did not support them. U even condemn d attack by Hamas. U said Palenstine need divine intervention.
Some users have sworn allegiance to lies and mischief so I'm not surprise by their misrepresentation of my views. May God reward them accordingly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
Tinubu aka "we need his brain and not his body" will handle economy, Shettima will handle security lmao

The fearful part be say, this is just the beginning. By the time this clueless administration is done ruining whatever Buhari left, Nigerians will beg Otem to cage all APC members and supporters.

cheesy grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
This one na wait and get, as e they hot
Buhari still let us do honeymoon before he start him shege pro

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Amoto94:

My apologies, thought you defended them like OasisX. The issue be say the Palestinians you are praying for don't want peace. What they want is the Jews gone and I'm sure Allah doesn't want that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
Yahaya Bello and violence is 5 and 6. He has a hand in insecurity in Kogi State. A governor setting up taskforce on illegal smuggling of firearms to Kogi State. SMH. Thank God the court did their job.

https://www.thecable.ng/court-stops-yahaya-bellos-special-task-force-from-regulating-firearms-in-kogi/amp?fbclid=IwAR3V4LMI2uRKKaxTpbTO-7o7ek5v3PuB6GB_kFtV4ts3oE_jx2IODUx9AT8

I am not even surprised because Yahaya Bello's nickname is ta ta ta ta ta, the sound of gun.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Itsrm:

Larrides believes 'dollar unification" is actually one of his best policies
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/634542-lagos-launches-manhunt-for-motorist-who-threw-waste-from-car.html

The Lagos State Waste Management Authority has launched a manhunt for the driver of a car with number plate FST 670 YF, who allegedly threw waste from the window of her car onto the road.

The owner of this car is going to hear it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
Based

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
Spy360:

Advice Hamas and those Arabs to go back to their country of origin or choose to live in peace with Israel so that all these senseless killings will stop. There's no way Israel is going to forfeit that land again after all we know in history. It's enough seeing innocent children die for a senseless cause- Jerusalem.
Dey play.

Go see the hammas charter.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Itsrm:

Closed at 848 today.
They've quietly devalued the official rate again.
From 750 to 850.

Another round of hikes incoming.

-Lord

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Tinubu and his familly wan run lagos business on top a Nigeria.

I already knew that what we will be seeing. Timubu familly trying to control everything as they do in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
Itsrm:

Which one is I&E following cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ibime:

It has been renamed.
It is now called NAFEM.
Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ibime:

I & E left and unfollwed the chat a long time ago.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Emaprince:
I & E left and unfollwed the chat a long time ago.

grin grin

I & E expert don talk say na low iQ people full here , he don unfollow the thread .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

I & E expert don talk say na low iQ people full here , he dey unfollow the thread .

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ibime:

I know? I'm not and I&E expert cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
LordAdam16:

Closed at 848 today.
They've quietly devalued the official rate again.
From 750 to 850.

Another round of hikes incoming.

-Lord

Reuters said it went as low as 980. Maybe it rebounded to 848.

I suspected they were going to devalue when they lifted the ban on those 43 items.

I just wonder what effect this will now have on the price of fuel. More of subsidy or unbearable hardship. Time will tell
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
Segedinho:

Larrides believes 'dollar unification" is actually one of his best policies

On paper, it was a good idea.

Look at it this way, no one will obtain dollar at 700 on the official window and use it to import raw materials for production when he can flip it in the parallel market and make more money .

The disparity was just creating money for people without doing anything.

Problem as is always the case is in the implementation of policies. The CBN does not have the FX for any realistic unification.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
This 4 years go long oh.

I buy fuel 10k today. If not that i watched the meter from start to finish, I would have accused the girl of duping me.

What in God's green earth is going on?

No single traffic on the road today. It looked like a public holiday.

Lord, deliver us abeg

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ibime:

grin grin grin

Repent, Ibime
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
Itsrm:

On paper, it was a good idea.

Look at it this way, no one will obtain dollar at 700 on the official window and use it to import raw materials for production when he can flip it in the parallel market and make more money .

The disparity was just creating money for people without doing anything.

Problem as is always the case is in the implementation of policies. The CBN does not have the FX for any realistic unification.
On paper...

Fuel subsidy removal was superb as well.... There is a reason why a good idea carried out at wrong time is considered useless.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) ... (5155) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: chidekings(m), haybhi1(m), Trevor012(m), Realtord43, Roland17(m), ouzo1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.