Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1654167 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) ... (4978) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Incognito9:
Ramdeuter and armark no longer put mouth or turn Amala on our discussion concerning tinubu government

I Never thought a time like this will exist 😁

Criticism of govt is part of Democracy and citizens are free to criticize

Tinubu is already President and is ready to face the good and the ugly of it

He needs no pity from me
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7882911/naira-hits-all-time-low-1152

We dey wait for "normalising" like larrides

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Neymar is injured again and is billed to go under the knife at a yet-to-be-disclosed date. This latest ACL injury is expected to see him out of action for the next four months.

Make injury no force am to retire early like Hazard sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2023

damn y'all,buy your meme token ,naira.

get rich without trying by December
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ibime:
Which ones
I was in a store trying to buy and saw so many and got overwhelmeed, I just picked the ones I am familiar with
GloriousGbola:

Somehow a lot of your pictures do not show. I don't know why.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Segedinho:

Rumdeuter don tire............e get as e dey be when person go just dey constantly bath you with big fat L

Nigeria needs a lot of work to have a chance at survival and at 2023 election Tinubu was the best of the options put forward
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

Nigeria needs a lot of work to have a chance at survival and at 2023 election Tinubu was the best of the options put forward

Best option to you n your household..

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Segedinho:

This is not about blackmail or whatever..

The optics is clearly bad from outside.......it shows no discussion,analysis b4 engaging.....

This is more like "wake and choose".....

That too, but it's also about blackmail.

Incompetence hasn't stopped these folks from appointing who they like, our outcry regardless.

Fashola, a lawyer, was Minister of Power despite his inexperience and nothing happened.

The Minister of Agriculture(?) then mentioned he had to learn on the job.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Segedinho:

We dey wait for "normalising" like larrides

Did I just see intra-day high of 999? shocked shocked

Unfortunately, CBN will have to eventually allow it find it's level. They can't keep defending it. It's only a matter of time.

I hope no one here still keeps their money in naira. If not for anything, at least, you'll keep the value of your money. The time for blind patriotism is over.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Segedinho:

Best option to you n your household..

Best option to About 8million of the Nigerian voters which was why he got more votes than any other person
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Itsrm:

Did I just see intra-day high of 999? shocked shocked

Unfortunately, CBN will have to eventually allow it find it's level. They can't keep defending it. It's only a matter of time.

I hope no one here still keeps their money in naira. If not for anything, at least, you'll keep the value of your money. The time for blind patriotism is over.
Baba....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Itsrm:

You are looking at it wrongly. What you should consider is their lifecycle. If I spend 15k on an extension box that last 10 years, I have spent less money compared to someone who buys an extension box that lasts less than one year but costs 2k.

The lifecycle of concrete road is 50 years while bitumen is 15 years. We know that in Nigeria, it lasts a lot less. Ore Benin road was done sometime around 2009-2011. Go and look at some sections of that road today.

What of Warri-Mbiama Road? The less said the better.

Quality is limited by available revenue. i am sure there is a better more expensive model of car than the on you have now. one that will last much longer and have less issues . so will you go for that and damn the opportunity cost?

how may roads can we build with the value of a single concrete road?

the question is not about the quality - the question is

IS THIS THE BEST VALUE WE CAN GET RIGHT NOW WITH OUR CASH SITUATION?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wait...

I & E Window was at 999 naira/$ today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
Segedinho:
undecided

BAT is giving Olayemi Ajiteru the Nigeria of his dreams, and he is complaining

Chai. cry

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

I was in a store trying to buy and saw so many and got overwhelmeed, I just picked the ones I am familiar with

You generally can't go wrong with anything starting with Glen that is not priced too low. Just check it's single malt and triple distilled which it generally is with most whisky starting with Glen. But Jameson never fails.

Cognac, Brandy, Rum and other sweet spirits are not for me. My taste buds won't agree with any spirit except single malt, triple distilled whisky

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
izzou:

BAT is giving Olayemi Ajiteru the Nigeria of his dreams, and he is complaining

Chai. cry
Baba dem complain for only 5months plus.....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Segedinho:

Baba dem complain for only 5months plus.....

E say na useless appointments

If to say dem pick am, e for call am "useless"?

Let him allow BAT to concentrate abeg.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ibime:

You generally can't go wrong with anything starting with Glen that is not priced too low. Just check it's single malt and triple distilled which it generally is with most whisky starting with Glen. But Jameson never fails.

Cognac, Brandy, Rum and other sweet spirits are not for me. My taste buds won't agree with any spirit except single malt, triple distilled whisky

There were too many Glens that I started thinking maybe na photocopy. Some of them cost over $2k dollars
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by socialmediaman: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Whatever i dey form is not part of d discourse. Lets stay on the topic oga Emma.

There are indigenous Yorubas in West African States like Togo, Benin Republic & parts of South America & the Carribean.. when will the West establish a national home/State for the people of Yoruba? A country where all Yorubas irrespective of location will be considered citizens. ...

If there was anti-tribal sentiments going on around the world about any particular people, and there was a city under British rule where many people of that tribe were established, the same would've probably happened. Jewish state was promised to Jews by the people ruling the country at the time (UK). The original geographic map based on the UN mandate had most of the land under Palestine

The Roman empire (when it ruled) changed the name of the same area from Judea to Syria Palestina, apparently to spite the Jews. The UN created a middle ground based on the circumstances at the time but the Arabs rejected it. It's all politics, they did what they had to do at the time at the prevailing circumstances especially coming back from the second world war.

Those attacks have to stop unfortunately, they can go to the UN and fight it there, that's the only option that won't cause the unnecessary deaths of Palestinians
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

There were too many Glens that I started thinking maybe na photocopy. Some of them cost over $2k dollars

Hehe, Naija man, always suspicious. Those $2k Glen have been in barrels since the days of Napoleon Bonaparte

Glen Livet and Glen Moray are the cheapest Glen that still give smooth taste. Glen Moray is borderline, thats for when your pocket is light. Jameson is slightly above that in price. I never go higher than Glenfiddich in price. Most times I have it on the rocks, or mix it with water when I'm at home. At parties, I go one step further and make an Old fashioned which is basically adding bitters, orange peels, icecubes and brown sugar.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

Criticism of govt is part of Democracy and citizens are free to criticize

Tinubu is already President and is ready to face the good and the ugly of it

He needs no pity from me

Aaaa so you don turn to motivational speaker πŸ˜€

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
8 million voting tinubu doesn't make them right,goes to show dumb people outweighs smart people in this country

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
Segedinho:

Raumdeuter don tire............e get as e dey be when person go just dey constantly bath you with big fat L
Lol, I remember the era of Tinubu making decisions like a man and standing by it. Repeated L's later, and that line don rest.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
tongue

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
"Wike must be removed as FCT Minister because Abuja is for Muslims".... lipsrsealed

https://twitter.com/_weyimi/status/1714960220353380854?t=mLffBwdMgT20kASZSMXWVg&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
How can a household earning 500k monthly still be struggling in this economy?

Omo apc is doing a madness

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
This should not be funnyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
Incognito9:

Aaaa so you don turn to motivational speaker πŸ˜€

Motivational speaker how? My goal was to support the best man to be Nigerian president and it has been achieved

By 2027 we evaluate again and support the best man
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
European Intelligence says 10-50 people killed by Hamas misfiring rocket

https://www.nairaland.com/7883185/10-50-people-killed-al-ahli
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nah fvck meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
How can a household earning 500k monthly still be struggling in this economy?

Omo apc is doing a madness

What is 500k in Nigeria of today? When you remove the cost of fueling your car a month, what will be left?

And everytime you finish one expense and hope to rest the following month, another one comes in. It's an unending cycle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) (3544) ... (4978) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, LeopardX, BlueRayDick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.