Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1824806 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) ... (5222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Congratulations to Ibime on attaining the "I used to respect you" medal.

One more promotion left to the rank of "Wicked Abroadian"
and finnal transition to dayo/nihilst alternate grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2023
Theflint1:
https://twitter.com/mubby249/status/1730391287063327139?t=Zxsox16i2CE4-KggZphzKQ&s=19

"Cost of living crisis is global" angry

Another one.

vaxx:
Cement Prices in Ghana:

January 2023 = Ghc100

November 2023 = Ghc 66

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2023
Theflint1:
https://twitter.com/mubby249/status/1730391287063327139?t=Zxsox16i2CE4-KggZphzKQ&s=19

"Cost of living crisis is global" angry
Even if cost of living rise abroad or not…. APC failed woefully and are still failing.

They are clueless and have just been experimenting with our small money.
Buhari said he’ll fight corruption but it became worse under him… Cabals doing as they like….

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2023
donjazzet:

Come on now. Are we joking here? Abi I should bring my shovel and remind everyone your primary motivation when it comes to our politics?
Weyre ni bobo yi o 😁😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2023
From a Buharist grin cheesy...Wonder what the price is today

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2023
Unlimited22:
Raumdeuter Ibime Gloriousgbola Nihilistjnr Larride BlueRayDick Roland17 izzou WhoDeyHause donjazzet LiveLongNprospa itrsm iamoyindamola OkpaNsukkaisbae Amigoss afrodoc2 Magnoliaa folake4u Amoto94 Melvyn11

Una good morning this early morning 😂😂😂

I am a newly Unemployed yoot, having just finished yoot service

Clinic work is all well and good, but I have rather lofty goals, as some of us know.

As such, I am hunting for remote writing roles. And I mean this when I say I can write anything that isn't academic writing.

Fiction, plays, articles, blog posts, emails, sales letters, landing pages, etc

My resume, portfolio and LinkedIn profiles are available on request.

If anyone knows anyone who's hiring for roles like these (Nigeria or abroad) please let me know.

I use God name beg una.

Mucho gracias.

Happy new month, everyone.

Are u willing to leave medicine completely and work in non-medical line like banks, finance , etc? Or u are just looking for gigs that u will combine with ur medical practice ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2023
I wonder how pple defend dis govt/party. Go to markets, traders are complaining cox of rising cost of things plus low patronage.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2023
Unlimited22

While referrals is good, I also suggest you market yourself out there.

Since writing is your niche, it should be easy for you.

Create a website for yourself. Then add your works there.

Create a Facebook page and sell your content.

Open Tiktok and share tips and give freebies.

Before you know am, na work go dey find you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2023
Any business wey Nigerian wan sell, I no dey trust am. Just like a Nigerian Used car for sale. Something must be wrong.

https://www.nairaland.com/7927819/oppenheimer-family-buys-gz-nigerias

I can't wait to see if this turns out well

Tiger Foods bought UAC Foods back then, and it turned sour

Tiger Foods bought Dangote Flour Mills too, and it ended in tears.

This one wey GZ for Agbara dey sell....Hmmmm
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I wonder how pple defend dis govt/party. Go to markets, traders are complaining cox of rising cost of things plus low patronage.

I doubt there's any loaf of bread that costs less than 1k now. Imagine say family of 5 wan chop bread and egg for breakfast; dem go don spend like 3k to 4k on breakfast alone.

How civil servants on level 1-14 dey survive with their meagre salary for 30 days in this present Nigeria is still a mystery researchers need to study.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I doubt there's any loaf of bread that costs less than 1k now. Imagine say family of 5 wan chop bread and egg for breakfast; dem go don spend like 3k to 4k on breakfast alone.

How civil servants on level 1-14 dey survive with their meagre salary for 30 days in this present Nigeria is still a mystery researchers need to study.

Here in ABJ, na 1k+. People dey try their best to adjust sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2023
J.J Omojuwa too don japa 2 UK.

E no believe master strategist again?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Realmrsean:
which side you dey sef ?

You like to dey shine teeth too much sad

cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He will say you are looking for trouble now
wait for it

At least you're seeing it now. Because when e start, na you go dey sidelines dey throw unnecessary shots my way oo.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
J.J Omojuwa too don japa 2 UK.

E no believe master strategist again?

That's why I say these people are demons!!
These APC influencers have blatantly been in this just for the material rewards and people were boldly supporting these folks.

E no go better for these APC folks, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
izzou:

Lamba indeed.

Firstly, that was written by NOI, not GEJ. She was present there, and that was her record of the event. Make we believe you wey no dey there?

Secondly, your Lamba verdict would have made sense if it was an APC Governor clamouring for savings.

Obi was a PDP governor asking for it to be saved. How come him no want the bribe?

Did I dispute the record of event? I said Governors asked for their share because FG was spending the money wastefully. Savings that belongs to both FG and State Governments. So FGs recklessness is what prompted the states to ask for sharing before FG finish the money.

And even if the States wanted their own share, what happened to FG share? Why was it also blown?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ibime:

Did I dispute the record of event? I said Governors asked for their share because FG was spending the money wastefully. Savings that belongs to both FG and State Governments. So FGs recklessness is what prompted the states to ask for sharing before FG finish the money.

And even if the States wanted their own share, what happened to FG share? Why was it also blown?

Firstly you said it was Lamba sold by GEJ

Then you said it was a bribe to Governors for another term

Now, you're agreeing with it, and asking for a report on how FG spent theirs.

You're saying a lot, and taking many sides, my very respected elder brother.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
nihilistjnr:

But why Ibime “bold” face for that picture na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
grin

30 coins......interesting series.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Realmrsean:
doc is my boy grin

are you my boy?

How I fit apply to be your Israel DMW
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
izzou:

Firstly you said it was Lamba sold by GEJ

Then you said it was a bribe to Governors for another term

Now, you're agreeing with it, and asking for a report on how FG spent theirs.

You're saying a lot, and taking many sides, my very respected elder brother.

Read my original post you quoted again and tell me how it differs from NOI account

You said NOI said Governors asked for the money to be shared. I said Governors asked for money to be shared because FG was spending it wastefully.

What's the difference between our two statements apart from context?

How come Governors were not pressuring OBJ to share the money? How come Yaradua has been fighting the Governors in court on this matter, and the minute Yaraduas corpse was wheeled out of ASO Rock, Goodluck shared the money with them the next day.

GEJ was a minority President who relies on Governors to win elections. The case was in court and FG could have easily influenced the decision. Every political observer knows the ECA sharing was a bribe to Governors to support Goodluck Government and win 2011 elections. Even NOI knows it, and just holding brief for FG, hence the complete turnaround in approach between Yaradua and Goodluck on the first day of Goodluck presidency.

And finally the ECA belongs to all tiers of Government. If State Governors collected their portion and loot it (which you know they would), why did FG also blow their own portion? You blame state for 50% of the money to paint yourself as coerced but can't account for your own 50%. That lamba is for children.

Ibime:

Everytime Governors come to meeting, ECA has been reducing instead of being added to in light of high oil price. So they asked for state share before GEJ finish it all. Remember that every dollar Nigeria earns is 50% FG, 50% state. So any savings is the same. So why will they all be saving money and GEJ is spending it like a drunkard?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
izzou:

Lamba indeed.

Firstly, that was written by NOI, not GEJ. She was present there, and that was her record of the event. Make we believe you wey no dey there?

Secondly, your Lamba verdict would have made sense if it was an APC Governor clamouring for savings.

Obi was a PDP governor asking for it to be saved. How come him no want the bribe?

Obi was an APGA governor. Akpabio was a PDP governor
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ibime:

GEJ was a minority President who relies on Governors to win elections. The case was in court and FG could have easily influenced the decision. Every political observer knows the ECA sharing was a bribe to Governors to support Goodluck Government and win 2011 elections. Even NOI knows it, hence the complete turnaround in approach between Yaradua and Goodluck on the first day of Goodluck presidency.

If ECA was a bribe to Governors, how come GEJ was pleading for it to be saved, and the same Governors were agitating for it to be shared?

You cannot be holding on to two points and at the same time pass them off as truths.

1) Governors wanted the ECA shared because GEJ was squandering it.

At the same time

2) ECA was a bribe to Governors to support his second term.

You need to choose one side, so we can know what we are following.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

Obi was an APGA governor. Akpabio was a PDP governor

Thanks for the correction

Yeah, APGA
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
Realmrsean:
and finnal transition to dayo/nihilst alternate grin

The only surprise was that it took 16yr to finally cast ibime as an alternate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7927964/equinor-exits-nigeria-after-30
more companies are leaving Nigeria,this reminds me of a comic book I own.
Batman no man's land
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2023
izzou:

If ECA was a bribe to Governors, how come GEJ was pleading for it to be saved, and the same Governors were agitating for it to be shared?

You cannot be holding on to two points and at the same time pass them off as truths.

1) Governors wanted the ECA shared because GEJ was squandering it.

At the same time

2) ECA was a bribe to Governors to support his second term.

You need to choose one side, so we can know what we are following.

What is contradictory between the two?

The matter started with Yaradua in 2007, Yaradua refused to release the money and was fighting them in court

Goodluck now cave in to them immediately because he needs their political support (in other words a bribe)

Before 2011 election, the money is already virtually finished. The screenshot below was written in 2010 which all of us who were following the matter knew to be the case.

Now after opening up the ECA as a bribe, you want to start giving lamba that Governors should allow you to save after the horse has bolted. If you wanted to save, you should have shown that in your action and not bribing them with it on the first day to secure their political support.

Furthermore did Governors stop you from saving FG portion of the money even if you have to release State portion to them?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ibime:

Now after opening up the ECA as a bribe, you want to start giving lamba that Governors should allow you to save after the horse has bolted. If you wanted to save, you should have shown that in your action and not bribing them with it on the first day to secure their political support.

You slander the man for sharing it as a bribe, then slander him again for trying to save ?

El Oh El

Well, my point was the only governor recorded that insisted it should be saved.

While others will come and gaslight us that GEJ chopped everything, (excluding themselves from the choppings), one person was crying with his chicken voice for us to save.

I have heard you sir. Your lectures have been well noted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3824) (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) ... (5222) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.