Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,284 members, 7,904,214 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1709934 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) ... (5051) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
izzou:

You slander the man for sharing it as a bribe, then slander him again for trying to save ?

Who slandered him for trying to save? He wasn't trying to save anything, just putting out excuses that wasn't matched by action.

Do you try to save by sharing savings on your first day which all your predecessors resisted, and completely finishing the savings in the run up to 2011 election to secure your Presidency?

Then from 2012 after securing your Presidency, NOI start shouting that you want to save after setting a precedent, opening pandoras box and squandering the savings. NOI looked the other way in 2009-2010 when the savings was being shared, chalking it down as the cost of getting Goodluck elected, now wants to return to sanity. But wetin done dabaru done dabaru.

Only a child will believe such narrative.

In addition, you never answer, what stopped FG from saving their own share?

Well done to Obi for having the savings attitude BTW.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
izzou:

You slander the man for sharing it as a bribe, then slander him again for trying to save ?

El Oh El

Well, my point was the only governor recorded that insisted it should be saved.

While others will come and gaslight us that GEJ chopped everything, (excluding themselves from the choppings), one person was crying with his chicken voice for us to save.

I have heard you sir. Your lectures have been well noted.

Me and you are contributing jointly to a savings account which I am the signatory

Everytime you come for meeting you see the balance is constantly going down

What will you do?

Okay you say this esusu no dey work abeg let's share the balance and you take yours

Did you stop me from saving mine?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

Me and you are contributing jointly to a savings account which I am the signatory

Everytime you come for meeting you see the balance is constantly going down

What will you do?

Okay you say this esusu no dey work abeg let's share the balance and you take yours

Did you stop me from saving mine?

Who and who dey contribute to this account?

Abi wetin Ebonyi and Zamfara state contribute inside?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
izzou:

Who and who dey contribute to this account?

Abi wetin Ebonyi and Zamfara state contribute inside?

Their share of the excess allocation

I understand that governors recently under Tinubu opted to save a portion of subsidy removal proceed

No one will be normally opposed to saving unless they suspect that the purse is leaking and what they save is reducing steadily to an authority above you

They didn't complain about this saving under other admin and actually volunteered to save under Tinubu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

Their share of the excess allocation

I understand that governors recently under Tinubu opted to save a portion of subsidy removal proceed

No one will be normally opposed to saving unless they suspect that the purse is leaking and what they save is reducing steadily to an authority above you

They didn't complain about this saving under other admin and actually volunteered to save under Tinubu

Am I a joke to you, sir?

What exactly did Buhari save in the last 8 years?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
izzou:

Am I a joke to you, sir?

What exactly did Buhari save in the last 8 years?

In Buhari years I dont think there was any savings into the account only taking out because of the oil prices.

Look at the last paragraph of the image you attached
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
Unlimited22:
As such, I am hunting for remote writing roles. And I mean this when I say I can write anything that isn't academic writing.

Fiction, plays, articles, blog posts, emails, sales letters, landing pages, etc

My resume, portfolio and LinkedIn profiles are available on request.

If anyone knows anyone who's hiring for roles like these (Nigeria or abroad) please let me know.

I use God name beg una.

Mucho gracias.

Happy new month, everyone.

I wish you all the best of luck in your search 🤍💙.

Happy new month, too 🌟.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I wish you all the best of luck in your search 🤍💙.

Happy new month, too 🌟.
what of me?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
Unlimited22:
Raumdeuter Ibime Gloriousgbola Nihilistjnr Larride BlueRayDick Roland17 izzou WhoDeyHause donjazzet LiveLongNprospa itrsm iamoyindamola OkpaNsukkaisbae Amigoss afrodoc2 Magnoliaa folake4u Amoto94 Melvyn11

Una good morning this early morning 😂😂😂

I am a newly Unemployed yoot, having just finished yoot service

Clinic work is all well and good, but I have rather lofty goals, as some of us know.

As such, I am hunting for remote writing roles. And I mean this when I say I can write anything that isn't academic writing.

If anyone knows anyone who's hiring for roles like these (Nigeria or abroad) please let me know.

I use God name beg una.

Mucho gracias.

No shakes boss, i would see what i can do from my end and inform others. You must shine.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
what of me?
FINISHED MAN grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

FINISHED MAN grin grin grin grin grin
body no be firewoodgrin, no be to form hard man Everytime 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
izzou:
"Their voices were drowned out"

Chai grin

Peter Obi wey no kuku get voice before, come try dey shout...
"Please my brothers and elder brothers......"

cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ellexy:
"Please my brothers and elder brothers......"

cheesy grin grin

Let us save this money so it can save us in the future..... grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Theflint1:
https://twitter.com/mubby249/status/1730391287063327139?t=Zxsox16i2CE4-KggZphzKQ&s=19

"Cost of living crisis is global" angry

You done see am. Food cheap for UK
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
OasisX:
cry

.....Hamas really victimized their Hostages.

https://twitter.com/GoomiesDii/status/1730027228623204415?t=lR1M4_ZJU-NFx9Xylky8zw&s=19
Mugu...all for camera.

The victims are not speaking out their horrible experience yey because hammas refused to release them all. There are more hostages in there and these freed people are only keeping mum so those terrorists won't butcher them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
Theflint1:
https://twitter.com/mubby249/status/1730391287063327139?t=Zxsox16i2CE4-KggZphzKQ&s=19

"Cost of living crisis is global" angry

When you produce what you eat the chances are that it will be cheaper compared to when you import them like we do
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Unlimited22:

Una good morning this early morning 😂😂😂
I am a newly Unemployed yoot, having just finished yoot service

Clinic work is all well and good, but I have rather lofty goals, as some of us know.

I use God name beg una.

Mucho gracias.

Congratulations on finished your NYSC, any plans to pursue your medical career and actually work in your field abroad? Like taking PLAB, USMLE and japa finally

If you are my bro thats what I will tell you to do. Japa and become an evil abroadian

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

When you produce what you eat the chances are that it will be cheaper compared to when you import them like we do
A lot of Nigerian supermarkets have made in Nigeria variants, there's nowhere you'd get stuffs this cheap, Naija made or not. Can be argued they've mastered production at scale, but simply saying it's cause we don't produce what we consume that things are this expensive doesn't cut it.

BTW, this is what the minimum hourly wage would get you in the UK, and that's the main point of the tweet.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Let us save this money so it can save us in the future..... grin
I just dey imagine the "abeg make we hear word" and "who be this one" look on their faces.

grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ibime:

You done see am. Food cheap for UK
I swear. Nihilistjnr no go see this one show us. Abrodians are generally wicked sha angry

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

Should we list home produced foods that prices have quadrupled?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
Amigoss:

Aside Amaechi,most of them are top men in this admin....

NOI talking about saving in 2014 when her principal has already shared the money with Governors in 2009-2010 so.they can support his 2011 ambition

Go and check the time period NOI was minister, she was not on ground when GEJ shared the money finish. She is just giving narrative to defend her time. GEJ done clear the account before she became Minister in August 2011.

She is talking of attempts to whitewash their record with small Sovereign Wealth fund of $1bln when $20bln has already been eaten. Who are they fooling?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
Theflint1:
I swear. Nihilistjnr no go see this one show us. Abrodians are generally wicked sha angry

Abroadians wicked well well. Why you think say I dey always laugh when Russian IPOB dey say dem go starve UK with inflation. I fit chop one week with £10 for this UK, but I can also chop £500 in one day. Budget dey for every taste.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
Emaprince:
Mugu...all for camera.

The victims are not speaking out their horrible experience yey because hammas refused to release them all. There are more hostages in there and these freed people are only keeping mum so those terrorists won't butcher them.

grin

.....this is issue with most of you folks. Small thing una don provoke emotionally dey cuss like Nítwit. If its pro-isreal, then its legit. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ibime:

Abroadians wicked well well. Why you think say I dey always laugh when Russian IPOB dey say dem go starve UK with inflation. I fit chop one week with £10 for this UK, but I can also chop £500 in one day. Budget dey for every taste.
Yea, and that's how it should be... everybody should be able to afford the basics on a basic salary.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
izzou:

Did I just see Peter Obi pleading for the monies to be saved?

kiss
Same Obi they hate grin
Obi is the e only reason Anambra can still function today.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
I remember that time vividly even PDP governors like Jang, Mimiko and Akpabio (then) that claimed to be backing GEJ didn't trust him to continue to save their state's share of the ECA.

Ibime:

NOI talking about saving in 2014 when her principal has already shared the money with Governors in 2009-2010 so.they can support his 2011 ambition

Go and check the time period NOI was minister, she was not on ground when GEJ shared the money finish. She is just giving narrative to defend her time. GEJ done clear the account before she became Minister in August 2011.

She is talking of attempts to whitewash their record with small Sovereign Wealth fund of $1bln when $20bln has already been eaten. Who are they fooling?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
Sadly Nigerian rice doesn't follow that logic.

raumdeuter:

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
OasisX:
cry

.....Hamas really victimized their Hostages.

https://twitter.com/GoomiesDii/status/1730027228623204415?t=lR1M4_ZJU-NFx9Xylky8zw&s=19
If I’m part of the lucky ones and you tell me to smile for camera…. Na me go laugh pass sef.

The hostages already said they saw shege there…. So you believe people that killed 1000 plus innocent people are suddenly nice… na wa grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
izzou:

Amaechi
Fashola
Akpabio
Oshiomole

Na the same people dey gaslight una.

Same ol', same ol' grin

It's the height of irresponsibility for FG to abdicate their responsibility or use state Governors as reason why they fail to perform their basic duty. That's like your State Governor blaming LGA Chairman. In Nigeria, State and local Government are a function of Warlords and Gangsters and I have never held them to any standard. Only a delinquent President will start blaming State Governors for abdicating his duties when in fact he was bribing them to support him, then giving us lamba.

There is a reason we expect Rochas, Yahaya Bello and Aregbesola to not pay salaries for 10 months, but let FG try that for just one month and all hell will break loose.

I don't buy lamba of blaming State Governors, below is my long held theory on Governance in Nigeria. State Governors have no responsibility for monetary policy, interest rates or anything that will affect the populace pocket directly. FG must keep tools to ensure they can continue to manage these things that will affect the average nigga.

Amaechi, Akpabio and co don't need to gaslight anyone. They know they have no accountability. It's just free money for them. The responsibility is on the President to resist like Yaradua and OBJ did. Even Amaechi and Akpabio will resist if they are in the Presidents shoes, but they saw a weak mugu that can give them free money, why not?

Only a delinquent President will abdicate the countries future to State Governors, and he still can't account for his 50% share even if we buy his lamba.

Ibime:

I have always maintained that Federal Government is the best performing level of Govt in Nigeria

If their performance were to mirror that of State Government and LGAs, the country would have collapsed already
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
obainojazz:
If I’m part of the lucky ones and you tell me to smile for camera…. Na me go laugh pass sef.

The hostages already said they saw shege there…. So you believe people that killed 1000 plus innocent people are suddenly nice… na wa grin

grin

.....tor, didn’t know its all for cam ó jàre.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
Theflint1:
A lot of Nigerian supermarkets have made in Nigeria variants, there's nowhere you'd get stuffs this cheap, Naija made or not. Can be argued they've mastered production at scale, but simply saying it's cause we don't produce what we consume that things are this expensive doesn't cut it.

BTW, this is what the minimum hourly wage would get you in the UK, and that's the main point of the tweet.

I dont know in the UK, The minimum wage in America an hour is $7.25 per hour

(1) (2) (3) ... (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) ... (5051) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), BlueRayDick and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.