Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,080 members, 7,939,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1824673 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) (3963) (3964) ... (5222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibunkun1(m): 10:29am On Jan 01
Happy New Year everyone!

Happy Birthday to the big bosses Nihilistjnr and Odunharry

Egbon Raumdeuter and Obainojazz you do this one. Thank you for making people's day. God go dey bless you continuously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by wiseone28: 10:32am On Jan 01
AlphaNugget:
my bank hang the money due to network issue (Union Bank of Nigeria)

But no worry, when dem update am I go put hand for ur aza.......still dey believe abeg, everything go soft
You be my guy.. go to your bank and report that's how they do me someone transfered 1500 to my account them carry am put for ledger i no fit withdraw till them comot am finish
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:34am On Jan 01
Ibunkun1:
Happy New Year everyone!

Happy Birthday to the big bosses Nihilistjnr and Obainojazz. Odunharry

Egbon Raumdeuter you do this one. Thank you for making people's day. God go dey bless you continuously
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:35am On Jan 01
Happy New Year, everyone!

Good to know all of the banter, trolling, and polarised arguments haven't been personalised. And we can keep the conversations going, our differences regardless.

And happy birthday, Nihilistjnr and Odunharry.
Those of us born in January are resilient and thrive regardless.

Wishing you all individually and collectively the very best of 2024, and beyond.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 10:38am On Jan 01
Happy New Year to you all
Happy Birthday to Nihilistjnr and Odunharry

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AlphaNugget(m): 10:49am On Jan 01
wiseone28:
You be my guy.. go to your bank and report that's how they do me someone transfered 1500 to my account them carry am put for ledger i no fit withdraw till them comot am finish
omo, that means na tomorrow things
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 10:51am On Jan 01
GloriousGbola:

happy new year for real cheesy
Original
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibunkun1(m): 10:51am On Jan 01
[quote author=obainojazz post=127724258][/quote]

Corrected boss grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:55am On Jan 01
Happy birthday Nihilistjnr. God bless you, and CR7 sends his felicitations.

Obainojazz, onye Okija, Raumdeuter onye Ibadan, thank you all for your giveaway.

Odunharry, Happy birthday. May God bless you and punish Man United abundantly this year.

Happy New year, everyone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by wiseone28: 10:57am On Jan 01
AlphaNugget:
omo, that means na tomorrow things
Yes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:21am On Jan 01
DissTroy:
Happy New Year, everyone!

Good to know all of the banter, trolling, and polarised arguments haven't been personalised. And we can keep the conversations going, our differences regardless.

And happy birthday, Nihilistjnr and Odunharry.
Those of us born in January are resilient and thrive regardless.

Wishing you all individually and collectively the very best of 2024, and beyond.
You be January too
We plenty for here be that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:30am On Jan 01
Happy birthday nihilistjnr and Odunharry, may your lives continue to sweet like honey.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:35am On Jan 01
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bluelines69: 11:46am On Jan 01
Happy posthumous birthday to my father and everyone celebrating on the thread, and happy new year to everyone here

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:53am On Jan 01
Bluelines69:
Happy posthumous birthday to my father and everyone celebrating on the thread, and happy new year to everyone here
It is well boss... All the best
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:00pm On Jan 01
......nihilistjnr & odunharry, happy birthday to you guys. Obainojazz and raumdeuter, more blessings in 2024 and beyond.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:11pm On Jan 01
OasisX:
......nihilistjnr & odunharry, happy birthday to you guys. Obainojazz and raumdeuter, more blessings in 2024 and beyond.

Happy new year

We are still waiting for your giveaway as an abroadian matter

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01
Segedinho:

Happy birthday bro

Live long and prosper
😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FavoredbyGOD: 12:33pm On Jan 01
obainojazz:
Cheers bro.

I’ve disbursed to more than the initial number (14) and I’ve closed shop.

Thanks everyone and happy new year

I appreciate your kindheartedness. God will reward you immensely beyond human comprehension.

I gained employment with federal government in January 2023 at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Ile Ife Osun State and even celebrated on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/1963601/monthly-net-salary-federal-government/1626#121475324

Since then, we have not been paid any salary till date.
Please sir help me

I attach my appointment letter for you to confirm sir
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01
Happy new year everyone.

Happy birthday nihilistjnr odunharry and Unlimited22 mama🎉

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01
liveLongNprospa:
Happy new year everyone.

Happy birthday nihilistjnr odunharry and Unlimited22 mama🎉

grin grin grin

She dey here?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:51pm On Jan 01
FavoredbyGOD:

I appreciate your kindheartedness. God will reward you immensely beyond human comprehension.

I gained employment with federal government in January 2023 at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Ile Ife Osun State and even celebrated on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/1963601/monthly-net-salary-federal-government/1626#121475324

Since then, we have not been paid any salary till date.
Please sir help me

I attach my appointment letter for you to confirm sir

How can u work for one full year and not get paid ? This sounds ridiculous and unbelievable .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bluelines69: 12:54pm On Jan 01
Unlimited22:

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bluelines69: 12:54pm On Jan 01
Unlimited22:

Thanks baba, happy new year
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Greatswimmer: 1:03pm On Jan 01
Happy birthday to nihilistjnr & odunharry. Ase yi se amodun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:04pm On Jan 01
BlueRayDick:

How can u work for one full year and not get paid ? This sounds ridiculous and unbelievable .

A cursory look at his posts supports his story, unless he is organizing the longest of long cons.

See, nothing is impossible in Nigeria. There are levels of wickedness and suffering being distributed in bulk. The prayer is for one not to make the list.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 1:12pm On Jan 01
BlueRayDick:

Naija situation is confusing.

He might be telling the truth... but the level of scam begging in Nigeria has made it impossible to know who genuinely needs help and who doesn't.

Sometimes, those that don't really deserve it greedily manipulate their way to the heart of the cheerful givers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AdisaOwala: 1:15pm On Jan 01
Emaprince:
Naija situation is confusing.

He might be telling the truth... but the level of scam begging in Nigeria has made it impossible to know who genuinely needs help and who doesn't.

Sometimes, those that don't really deserve it greedily manipulate their way to the heart of the cheerful givers

For some government jobs, I don't think they pay them immediately - it takes as long as 6 months (after confirmation) before they receive their entitlements + arrears.

Too bad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FavoredbyGOD: 1:22pm On Jan 01
BlueRayDick:

This is the reply from the minister of health
Cc
Obainojazz
Raumdeuter

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FavoredbyGOD: 1:23pm On Jan 01

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:23pm On Jan 01
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FavoredbyGOD: 1:27pm On Jan 01
Please sir
Obainojazz
Raumdeuter
There is nothing to hide here

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/panel-indicts-oauth-ex-cmd-of-massive-job-racketeering/%3famp

(1) (2) (3) ... (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) (3963) (3964) ... (5222) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: TemporaryHansel, nihilistjnr and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.