Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,285 members, 7,904,222 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1710056 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3962) (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) ... (5051) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 11:16pm On Jan 01
Ballzproblem2:
whodeyhause where art thou?
My guy Dem move my phone during crossover service. As i no crossover with my phone na so another bastard go crossover with the thing
Na my baby girl phone I use login now till my phone plug return. One of the small benefits of being in a relationship, i just pray i don't see something inside that'll make me start playing omah lay on repeat, this year is too early for breakfast. y banter memes gone. šŸ˜¢ Before I bore you finish
Happy new year to everybody in the epl chatroom and all violence section. Despite all to 2024 We Made It. God bless you all and make your new year far spendlid than 2023.
Happy birthday to egbons odunharry and nihilistjr and other person in this month. More life, prosperity and money to you both. Odunharry better leave umu ekwensu and Join your birthday mate before apari from wish uses depression to finish you people. My juju told me this will be a good year for us.
And finally i thank willie obaino and Amala Sky daddy for their generosity towards their fellow nairalanders out of their free mind in this hot period. Even people that have still look for help through various means cause everywhere choke. I also like how you didn't discriminate among party lines, previous arguments, jibes and insults since you were both on the different sides of the divide but you decided to help without no strings attached, I laud you both for that God bless. Hopefully things will become better in the economy so most of us will have more than enough time give out like you guys. Daalu obainojazz and Ese Raumdeter una wet ground for men dem.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 11:23pm On Jan 01
Segedinho:

Na Abroadian?
Epa i still dey hause on top the whole area matter. grin. We still dey work in progress. One day ekuke go turn bulldog. Ngwanu Just believe. šŸ˜
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 11:24pm On Jan 01
WhoDeyHause:

My guy Dem move my phone during crossover service. As i no crossover with my phone na so another bastard go crossover with the thing
Na my baby girl phone I use login now till my phone plug return. One of the small benefits of being in a relationship, i just pray i don't see something inside that'll make me start playing omah lay on repeat, this year is too early for breakfast. y banter memes gone. šŸ˜¢ Before I bore you finish
Happy new year to everybody in the epl chatroom and all violence section. Despite all to 2024 We Made It. God bless you all and make your new year far spendlid than 2023.
Happy birthday to egbons odunharry and nihilistjr and other person in this month. More life, prosperity and money to you both. Odunharry better leave umu ekwensu and Join your birthday mate before apari from wish uses depression to finish you people. My juju told me this will be a good year for us.
And finally i thank willie obaino and Amala Sky daddy for their generosity towards their fellow nairalanders out of their free mind in this hot period. Even people that have still look for help through various means cause everywhere choke. I also like how you didn't discriminate among party lines, previous arguments, jibes and insults since you were both on the different sides of the divide but you decided to help without no strings attached, I laud you both for that God bless. Hopefully things will become better in the economy so most of us will have more than enough time give out like you guys. Daalu obainojazz and Ese Raumdeter una wet ground for men dem.
cheesy grin...among my people are found wicked men don happen to you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AlphaNugget(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01
Lol, funny guy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 11:33pm On Jan 01
CAPdan21:

cheesy grin...among my people are found wicked men don happen to you
Bossman people eye dey red. Para dey body. šŸ˜¬
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Cromagnon: 11:49pm On Jan 01
CodeTemplar:
Instead of trying to match the tenacity of bigots probably on cocaine, I suggest you introduce NIN, Telephone, and SM IDs into registration and only allow highly compliant account post freely(above 10 or 20 a day), let others have limited posts per day. That way you can match content volume being churned out.

Using ML/AI to identify bigots is another way.

AI/ML too can checkmate the free advertisers who upload more MB than paid advertisers to further sanitize your baby.

Last last, Nairaland need more sections associated to professions and vocations. Technicians, Engineering, Pastries, DIYs, How To, Repairs, Make Up, Exports, Import, 3D etc. They can be tags too.
this is how tyrants think
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 11:54pm On Jan 01
Happy New Year all, wishing everyone a fabulous 2024
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CodeTemplar: 12:10am On Jan 02
Cromagnon:
this is how tyrants think
Thank you Mr bigot minded thinker.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 12:11am On Jan 02
Thanks to Dayo. I received something from Hilary. Thanks I appreciate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 12:38am On Jan 02
It is undeniably heartwarming to see charitable acts and the beneficiaries filled with glee. Kindness and generosity is what the world needs more of. I won't lie, the terrible political cynic in me offensively whispers whether it is an image laundering act based on his political leanings deemed offensive to many. But nonetheless, good has to always triumph and must be amplified and encouraged as much as possible. Dayo and obaino have brought warmth and happiness to a lot of people's hearts. I encourage others also better suited to do so to look around people around them and also lend a helping hand.
Our country is doing quite badly and I hope that this austerity moves by dayo also extends to his political inclinations.

Happy and a prosperous 2024 to you all.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 1:59am On Jan 02
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AlphaNugget(m): 2:02am On Jan 02
Roland17:
https://www.nairaland.com/7954821/2024-year-nairalands-resurgence

Great job Seun.
He is just like our politicians, he makes promises every year but turn around to poo on them.

I don't trust that niggga šŸ˜Ŗ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TripleLTD: 3:47am On Jan 02
obainojazz:
They go soon reduce price when Husband no gree come again.
Thank you boss
I really appreciate it

I would forever be grateful
One in a million

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:43am On Jan 02
donjazzet:
It is undeniably heartwarming to see charitable acts and the beneficiaries filled with glee. Kindness and generosity is what the world needs more of. I won't lie, the terrible political cynic in me offensively whispers whether it is an image laundering act based on his political leanings deemed offensive to many. But nonetheless, good has to always triumph and must be amplified and encouraged as much as possible. Dayo and obaino have brought warmth and happiness to a lot of people's hearts. I encourage others also better suited to do so to look around people around them and also lend a helping hand.
Our country is doing quite badly and I hope that this austerity moves by dayo also extends to his political inclinations.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 6:31am On Jan 02
WhoDeyHause:

damn sorry for that , not a good way to start this year.

happy new year
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:30am On Jan 02
donjazzet:

Gbogbo eleyi o necestry now

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:39am On Jan 02
Emaprince dem say na 163,000 people benefit from FG's subsidy on transportation back to people's home state. Awon elesin meta muri kan grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7955595/over-163000-passengers-benefited-fg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 8:14am On Jan 02
BlueRayDick:
Emaprince dem say na 163,000 people benefit from FG's subsidy on transportation back to people's home state. Awon elesin meta muri kan grin

Probably sitting in few guys bank account.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:20am On Jan 02
obainojazz:
Probably sitting in few guys bank account.

Normal level na .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:33am On Jan 02
BlueRayDick:

Omo...e be things.

That's a real avenue for looting big time.

See eh...anything that has to do with FG sharing money for palliative or whatever, na authentic avenue to loot our treasury dry again. Smh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 8:41am On Jan 02
Obiano. Immela ooo!! God bless you and dayo!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 8:59am On Jan 02
more dramas to come this year tongue

what are datas for grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tochex101(m): 9:08am On Jan 02
Realmrsean:

what are datas for grin
Its to be expected.......he needs his loyalists, the more....the merrier.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:17am On Jan 02
Realmrsean:

what are datas for grin

Does this mean the Ehi guy's seat will be declared vacant in the state of assembly ? Or will be functioning as a lawmaker(legislatior ) and a chief of staff (member of the executive) at the same time?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 9:30am On Jan 02
BlueRayDick:

Does this mean the Ehi guy's seat will be declared vacant in the state of assembly ? Or will be functioning as a lawmaker(legislatior ) and a chief of staff (member of the executive) at the same time?
i think he already resigned as a HOA member
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:40am On Jan 02
Realmrsean:
i think he already resigned as a HOA member

It seems u are right. I actually thought he resigned as factional speaker only; I've gone to check now and confirmed he also resigned as HOA member.

But where does that leave Fubara? Won't that leave a vaccum in the house to be filled by another member through a by-election? What is the assurance that a Wike man will not win the by-election to replace Ehi in the house ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 9:51am On Jan 02
BlueRayDick:

Gbogbo eleyi o necestry now

grin grin
E dey necessary oo. Make e no be like the devil's deal, use right hand give gift, use left hand collect am back by supporting the factors that make more people need help and become dependants in our country. The altruism gats extend to one's political choices.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 9:52am On Jan 02
https://x.com/WWE/status/1742021804028215511?s=20

the rock is fuckin back

these pple sabi entertainment ahswear cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 9:53am On Jan 02
BlueRayDick:

It seems u are right. I actually thought he resigned as factional speaker only; I've gone to check now and confirmed he also resigned as HOA member.

But where does that leave Fubara? Won't that leave a vaccum in the house to be filled by another member through a by-election? What is the assurance that a Wike man will not win the by-election to replace Ehi in the house ?
thats why i said ''what are data for'' grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:57am On Jan 02
Exciting C-Suite opportunity! Position: Chief Technology Officer.

Lead the overall IT strategy at our client, a leading manufacturing company in Nigeria with a pan-African presence. Drive the transformation of business imperatives & strategy into information technology solutions to support operations and improve cost effectiveness and service quality.

Qualified candidates should apply by visiting: https://ow..ly/FGxE50Qmui3
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:15am On Jan 02
Realmrsean:
https://x.com/WWE/status/1742021804028215511?s=20

the rock is fuckin back

these pple sabi entertainment ahswear cheesy
The Roman Reigns story may be getting boring.

The story needs a lot of twists.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Pclemenza: 12:20pm On Jan 02
2nd of January, someone, anyone should should pick me and help me. Iā€™m not asking for money but I need someone to invest in me. Wetin person for do to gallante this 2024 Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3962) (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) ... (5051) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mƩs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), larrideX, DammyOlu123(m), akwesenana, BlueRayDick, GloriousGbola, Jodera and 26 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.