Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,046 members, 7,939,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1824020 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4002) (4003) (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) ... (5221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:21pm On Jan 08
TrebleChamp:
I hope he does same for the likes of Wike, Umahi and co when their own nyash is opened...

grin

....I trust both are experience enough politically to avoid that kinda trap bruh. Civil Servants finished Edu.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:25pm On Jan 08
Godx:

If what they are saying is true then they should be locked up and prosecuted. One was basically confessing to child prostitution and forming victim.

grin

....Otem bless yà bro. That woman with eye problem ought to be arrested, prosecuted and jailed for sex trafficking.

The 2 mofos, maids, need to be tried for abetting crime too.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08
izzou:

grin grin grin

Wetin be this?
grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:28pm On Jan 08
OasisX:

grin

....I trust both are experience enough politically to avoid that kinda trap bruh. Civil Servants finished Edu.

Civil servants did not finish her. She finished herself. She has worked in commissioner capacity in a civil service setting. This is just her doing more of what she has always done

The least you can do is try to steal with some modicum of sense

Build a shelter or a toilet and take 20-30% off the top. Instead we are getting abj-lkj plane ticket and 500m in a personal account.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:31pm On Jan 08
GloriousGbola:

Civil servants did not finish her. She finished herself. She has worked in commissioner capacity in a civil service setting. This is just her doing more of what she has always done

The least you can do is try to steal with some modicum of sense

Build a shelter or a toilet and take 20-30% off the top. Instead we are getting abj-lkj plane ticket and 500m in a personal account.

grin

....if dem no leak those papers, there won't be that kinda uproar across all parties bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:32pm On Jan 08
izzou:

Odiegwu

I have arrived at the venue of the audition for the virgins.

grin

Prince izzou in da house!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 7:33pm On Jan 08
raumdeuter:
Betta Edu recently gave a testimony on how her visit to Oyedepo church led to her getting this role
She said the prayers helped in making her a minister.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:33pm On Jan 08
iamoyindamola:

Going through the posts in 09 it's like people really know the man very well but why wait this long
Omo shocked

If u go through that 2009 thread u will notice that the OP mentioned Paul Agomoh ; that’s the guy on suit who was his former right hand man .

That shows u the man had gotten out long before that time . The man has been saying it for over 15 years that TB Joshua was a scam. I guess Nigerians only hear what they want to hear .

In the part 3 video the man mentioned how his car was shot at by assailants after he left synagogue.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08
Theflint1:
Na part of wetin dey funny be this, people wey be essentially e partners in crime (both the black and white disciples), dey talk like dem be victims. Some of them probably were, especially those he recruited in their teens, but 10-14 years is a long time to be front row members in a situation as sordid without being complicit.
Especially that one her eye be looking left and facing right, her name is bisola I guess
She's been on tb Joshua case for like 20 years ago
She wanted the man to marry her she left and come back like 2 to 3 times
Someone like that should be made to pay for her crimes, she can't form manipulation here
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08
OasisX:

grin

Person swallow that kind figure in one sitting and you say civil servant finished her
Takunla bro

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 7:39pm On Jan 08
BlueRayDick:

Fake his death keh ? He’s dead and gone jare .

All these his apologist and members claiming it’s all lies targeted at him to discredit him after his demise , I just wished I could lay my hands on videos of one or two episodes of Nkan Nbe when the late investigative journalist Kola Olawuyi did series on him. It’s unfortunate it was the era that preceded YouTube and social media in general.

I’m sure Galaxy Tv and OGBC radio will still have tapes of the live programs in their archives .
He had qualms with the Nigerian clergy because he had no traceable roots and he boasted to be born again from his mother's womb. It was an open secret that he was of the dark.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 7:39pm On Jan 08
izzou:

Cool town.

If the Lord permits, I should come back here in December and come and pick one of the virgins as a wife
How's their bride price and other millions? Is it fair that side?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 7:40pm On Jan 08
izzou:

Millions for bride price? No, bro grin

Dem no dey pay bride price finish. If the list na 1.3 million, drop your 100k and carry your wife.

All these things wey full online are just half truths. grin
No be lie. Just pay what you have and run away with your wife
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08
Sportsweb:
How's their bride price and other millions? Is it fair that side?

My papa no use millions marry my mama naa grin

Maybe, I am wrong, but this list stuff is highly exaggerated.

Yes, there is a list that may be long, depending on the family. But there's no law that says you must provide every single item before you get married.

Do what you can, and carry your wife.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08
Sportsweb:
No be lie. Just pay what you have and run away with your wife

Very simple.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:50pm On Jan 08
Ellexy:
He had qualms with the Nigerian clergy because he had no traceable roots and he boasted to be born again from his mother's womb. It was an open secret that he was of the dark.

No that’s not it.

He was always in the news for one controversy or the other. U see that Biola and Paul in the video ?

They didn’t just come out with their stories today . They and other before them have come out of the place and have always had things to say about him for years now.

Late Kola Olawuyi traced some of his victims bsc then and had them interviewed independently and it was aired on OGBC radio. Kola Olawuyi went to his church to get his account of some of the incidents but like those oyinbo claimed in the video TB Joshua used his security and policemen to harass him. He man got threats and he mentioned it on air .

Those Nigerian pastors that cancelled him did so cos of all these controversies . It’ was when he started sharing rice and gifts that most new generation people started warming up to him for his philanthropy . And as u can see , those that worked with him then confirmed it was well thought-out PR move .

Him matter no be today

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 7:56pm On Jan 08
X is a crazy app.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:57pm On Jan 08
iamoyindamola:

Person swallow that kind figure in one sitting and you say civil servant finished her
Takunla bro

grin

....don't misinterpret my post bruh. The leaked documents are so indicting and kept coming, no way she's gonna escape being probed.

So who leaked those documents?! That's why I said civil servants finished her.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08
Ellexy:
X is a crazy app.

grin grin grin grin

Anya Half past 4
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:59pm On Jan 08
BlueRayDick:

No that’s not it.

He was always in the news for one controversy or the other. U see that Biola and Paul in the video ?

They didn’t just come out with their stories today . They and other before them have come out of the place and have always had things to say about him for years now.

Late Kola Olawuyi traced some of his victims bsc then and had them interviewed independently and it was aired on OGBC radio. Kola Olawuyi went to his church to get his account of some of the incidents but like those oyinbo claimed in the video TB Joshua used his security and policemen to harass him. He man got threats and he mentioned it on air .

Those Nigerian pastors that cancelled him did so cos of all these controversies . It’ was when he started sharing rice and gifts that most new generation people started warming up to him for his philanthropy . And as u can see , those that worked with him then confirmed it was well thought-out PR move .

Him matter no be today

the man's PR game was on point
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:01pm On Jan 08
BlueRayDick:

No that’s not it.

Him matter no be today
I'm not disputing all what you said at all. Just adding to it. As he was misbehaving, he wasn't answerable or accountable to anyone so none within the body could call him to order or to discipline. He was an eze onye agwalam.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 8:01pm On Jan 08
Ellexy:
X is a crazy app.
y'all going to hell 💀💀💀
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:02pm On Jan 08
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Anya Half past 4
They did her dirty

grin cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08
grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08
Ellexy:
X is a crazy app.
WTF!. 😄😄😄
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08
Ellexy:
They did her dirty
grin cry

I really pity her, going forward.

His followers go troll shege comot her body
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:16pm On Jan 08
GloriousGbola:

the man's PR game was on point

On Point! The man know ball.

One important thing most people most likely didn't take note of in that part 3 video is the fact that our legal system is terrible and a shame to us in face of the whole world.

They interviewed the families of some south Africans who died in the building collapse. They families narrated how they never heard from the church how their loved ones died until TB Joshua did that "airplane-dropped-bomb on the building " video claiming the building was bombed. Even after that he, sent one of his disciples to give them hush money for their silence which they rejected.

They patiently followed the coroner's inquest into the building collapse hoping for justice and the coroner report indicted the church of criminal negligence and ordered for the church leadership to be prosecuted.

No trial happened. Imagine how those people view our legal system; they obviously got the memo that there's no justice in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:28pm On Jan 08
BlueRayDick:

On Point! The man know ball.

One important thing most people most likely didn't take note of in that part 3 video is the fact that our legal system is terrible and a shame to us in face of the whole world.

They interviewed the families of some south Africans who died in the building collapse. They families narrated how they never heard from the church how their loved ones died until TB Joshua did that "airplane-dropped-bomb on the building " video claiming the building was bombed. Even after that he, sent one of his disciples to give them hush money for their silence which they rejected.

They patiently followed the coroner's inquest into the building collapse hoping for justice and the coroner report indicted the church of criminal negligence and ordered for the church leadership to be prosecuted.

No trial happened. Imagine how those people view our legal system; they obviously got the memo that there's no justice in Nigeria.

The plane nonsense was the height of insanity. And it showed that religion has completely fked with the minds of Nigerians. The moment he started that nonsense it should have been the end of him. A bizarre outlandish lie that you would slap a child for telling. Everyones eyes should have cleared as he used his own mouth to rubbish himself. But what can I say? It is the same way oyakilome was talking 5g nonsense and his congregation was lapping it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:28pm On Jan 08
OasisX:

grin

....don't misinterpret my post bruh. The leaked documents are so indicting and kept coming, no way she's gonna escape being probed.

So who leaked those documents?! That's why I said civil servants finished her.
Were they not supposed to be leaked
The whistle blower is the perfect example of hold your leaders responsible
Will you look away if you come across such documents
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:33pm On Jan 08
GloriousGbola:

The plane nonsense was the height of insanity. And it showed that religion has completely fked with the minds of Nigerians. The moment he started that nonsense it should have been the end of him. A bizarre outlandish lie that you would slap a child for telling. Everyones eyes should have cleared as he used his own mouth to rubbish himself. But what can I say? It is the same way oyakilome was talking 5g nonsense and his congregation was lapping it up.

Those guys don use finesse reach god-mode. Nothing u go talk wey go make their followers gree for u o.

Till now e get the kind eyes I dey take look some people that posted that Oyakhilome 5G video on their whatsapp status. Even some senior managers cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:43pm On Jan 08
iamoyindamola:

Especially that one her eye be looking left and facing right, her name is bisola I guess
She's been on tb Joshua case for like 20 years ago
She wanted the man to marry her she left and come back like 2 to 3 times

Someone like that should be made to pay for her crimes, she can't form manipulation here

Many females who claim rape by a popular celebrity fall under this category, they will be hoping to get a romantic relationship when they realize he wasnt going to, they switch it to rape
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 8:45pm On Jan 08
To be a god of men, you just have to be manipulative, how the man was able to manipulate people, chai.
That man is the real Machiavellian

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4002) (4003) (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) ... (5221) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: MrJaay(m), Wealth1105 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.