Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,506 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:43 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1629938 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) (4035) ... (4952) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:04am On Jan 13
Roland17:

I was going to ask why is he wearing a sweater and complaining of heat? but e say na because of mosquito. I been think say Mosquitoes dey specialize for night, abi dem don change patter and now all day now?

Aedes mosquito that spreads Dengue fever is more active during the day unlike Anopheles and most of the other mosquitoes that are nocturnal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:40am On Jan 13
BlueRayDick:
I belive this guy is saying majority people’s mind. I honestly don’t know what Bayo Adelabu has been doing as Minister for power , the electricity situation has been really terrible under him.

Light no just dey again and heat wan kill person .

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2Am7dVJHAR/?igsh=MW9qNXMxZzRuMzZwMA==
Omo heat fit kill person
The harmattan we they use hol body only show for like a week and disappear
Our weather in the country dan collaborate with politicians to show us shege banza
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 7:51am On Jan 13
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:57am On Jan 13
Roland17:

I was going to ask why is he wearing a sweater and complaining of heat? but e say na because of mosquito. I been think say Mosquitoes dey specialize for night, abi dem don change patter and now all day now?

Omo , some areas mosquito and those tiny black flies dey operate for day o. Especially if it’s a place closer to green vegetation or swamp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:01am On Jan 13
Tochex101:

Indeed, in my area Festac, we only saw power yesterday after 6 days black out....
I couldn't take it anymore on Saturday and angrily mailed FCPC, NERC, EKEDC.e.t.c...I copied all the relevant organisations in protest.
NERC responded in 20mins asked for my meter number and viola an hour after power was restored.
We should learn to complain more, by law customers should be notified if power would be seized for more than 24hrs...
We should demand more and stop remaining silent.
Really ?

Please share NERC mail Abeg ; e be like say I go do send them mails when IKEDC go on their yeye streak of total blackout.

The way fuel take dey expensive I only reserve fuel for important football matches and when I need to charge anything chargeable
That can store energy for future use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:03am On Jan 13
iamoyindamola:

Omo heat fit kill person
Our weather in the country dan collaborate with politicians to show us shege banza

The heat this period no be small thing . Like I understand ur constant vex for harmattan that refused to stay one place in December

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:04am On Jan 13
Realmrsean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zGTkrg7j7s?si=eetpMA1aIFdhur6K

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gRiY1W_5TU?si=oRfwed37XDVH3zvO
Seen but the prototype different from the structure
Na backyard builders them give the work
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:18am On Jan 13
Omo! People Dey go through a lot o.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1-MWFQs6V5/?igsh=MTN0OGR3bDRzMDF4Yg==

@afrodoc how do doctors cope with their own mental health seeing attend to parents whose children have this kinda medical issues described by this lady in the video ?

Me I go just collect tissue paper dey follow the parents cry ni as a doctor 😢

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:19am On Jan 13
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:25am On Jan 13
Ballzproblem2:
Wizkid has been churning a lot of rubbish for last few years but that song with zlatan(IDK) just hits different, makes me want to try my first weed in this difficult regime.
Brainzproblem moniker loading 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:33am On Jan 13
BlueRayDick:
Omo! People Dey go through a lot o.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1-MWFQs6V5/?igsh=MTN0OGR3bDRzMDF4Yg==

@afrodoc how do doctors cope with their own mental health seeing attend to parents whose children have this kinda medical issues described by this lady in the video ?

Me I go just collect tissue paper dey follow the parents cry ni as a doctor 😢

After a while your heart would be somewhat hardened subconsciously. Not hardened in a way that you will be uncaring but hardened in a way to protect your own mental health.

That baby she was talking about had congenital hydrocephalus and the treatment she was describing is called a ventriculo-peritoneal shunt.

The most valuable but least appreciated thing in life is good health. I have seen mothers like this woman who spend 50% of their time in and out of hospitals because of kids with rare diseases that even I never heard of before. I am always amazed at their fortitude.

Any time you pass a teaching hospital, think of the people who have made it their second home, and appreciate your own life.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:36am On Jan 13
iamoyindamola:

Omo heat fit kill person

You can consider an inverter system or rechargeable fans.

If the light in your area is like the guy in festac where they take it for 6 days and bring it for a couple of hours, none of the above solutions will work without a generator.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 8:51am On Jan 13
FatherCHRISTMAS:
thanks
USE south africa as ip
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 8:53am On Jan 13
afrodoc2:

After a while your heart would be somewhat hardened subconsciously. Not hardened in a way that you will be uncaring but hardened in a way to protect your own mental health.

That baby she was talking about had congenital hydrocephalus and the treatment she was describing is called a ventriculo-peritoneal shunt.

The most valuable but least appreciated thing in life is good health. I have seen mothers like this woman who spend 50% of their time in and out of hospitals because of kids with rare diseases that even I never heard of before. I am always amazed at their fortitude.

Any time you pass a teaching hospital, think of the people who have made it their second home, and appreciate your own life.
no wonders doctors no even dey shake when person die for hospital,where the families of the deceased will be swimming in tears 😭
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 8:55am On Jan 13
iamoyindamola:

Seen but the prototype different from the structure
Na backyard builders them give the work
lol,e never finish naa grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:09am On Jan 13
Itsrm:

You can consider an inverter system or rechargeable fans.

If the light in your area is like the guy in festac where they take it for 6 days and bring it for a couple of hours, none of the above solutions will work without a generator.
Our own is stable but they take it when it matters the most like from 11
I can't be waking in the middle of the night to be powering generator
I have rechargeable fan but the battery is weak looking for replacement battery
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:10am On Jan 13
Realmrsean:
lol,e never finish naa grin
I read on nairaland it's near completion that was in October last year
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:16am On Jan 13
afrodoc2:

Baba , You are preaching to the pope here. I saw things at LASUTH that made me shudder .

It was at LASUTH I first saw someone who who was brought in on a wheelchair to their test center with hose passed through his forehead transfusing blood . I never ever imagined people get blood transfusion thru forehead before . 😫

Good health is under-appreciated in this country o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:24am On Jan 13
donjazzet:

Stop this rubbish you this foolish boy. Everytime you want to post your propaganda, you post sad news! As if there isn't actually a lot of sad news under this tinubu administration.

Who do you think you're fooling

Sad news is the slew of companies fleeing this country due to inhospitable business environment.
Sad news is the rampant death happening in the middle belt under this useless administration due to worsening insecurities.
Sad news is the high rate of unemployment and death of talent on the country.

Sad news is the news of rampant corruption under this administration.

Stop mocking ordinary nigerians with this nonsense.

grin

Sad News............Dangote Refinery begins Operations. LOL!

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:53am On Jan 13
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:58am On Jan 13
BlueRayDick:

Omo , some areas mosquito and those tiny black flies dey operate for day o. Especially if it’s a place closer to green vegetation or swamp.

Just call my area.
Omo whether you be big man or poor man, the moment you step out of your house.. It's fair game on your blood😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:10am On Jan 13
iamoyindamola:

Our own is stable but they take it when it matters the most like from 11
I can't be waking in the middle of the night to be powering generator
I have rechargeable fan but the battery is weak looking for replacement battery

Thats the beauty of rechargeable fans. It can last for several years. You just keep changing the battery.

And if you get a good battery, it will last you through the night.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:40am On Jan 13
OasisX:

grin

Sad News............Dangote Refinery begins Operations. LOL!
I hope this sad news will help reduce cost of fuel for Nigerians, and also help bring in the much needed Forex into the Country?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:49am On Jan 13
TrebleChamp:
I hope this sad news will help reduce cost of fuel for Nigerians, and also help bring in the much needed Forex into the Country?

grin

.....honestly that's my hope with the sad news too. They start with Diesel and jet fuel. Hope its gonna bring down Diesel price to like ₦300 per litre. This will help manufacturing firms to increase their productivities and reduce their prices.

It will also help to reduce food inflation as well, cos cheap transportation of foodstuff means cheap price at marketplaces.

Domestic flight may reduce their fares too, if jet fuel price crashes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:53am On Jan 13
OasisX:

grin

.....honestly that's my hope with the sad news too. They start with Diesel and jet fuel. Hope its gonna bring down Diesel price to like ₦300 per litre. This will help manufacturing firms to increase their productivities and reduce their prices.

It will also help to reduce food inflation as well, cos cheap transportation of foodstuff means cheap price at marketplaces.

Domestic flight may reduce their fares too, if jetf fuel price crashes.

grin

Make una dey play

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:55am On Jan 13
Itsrm:

grin

Make una dey play

grin

....................we will see.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:04am On Jan 13
OasisX:

grin

Domestic flight may reduce their fares too, if jet fuel price crashes.

How many times will Dangote tell you that reduction of price is not the focus?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:12am On Jan 13
izzou:

How many times will Dangote tell you that reduction of price is not the focus?

grin

............until then bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:15am On Jan 13
OasisX:

grin

............until then bro.

E be like say na gun you go use force Aliko to reduce price.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:16am On Jan 13
So the likes of MC were ball boys when an Igboman was in control of oshodi in the 90s🤣🤣🤣

https://www.nairaland.com/3865673/oshodi-gangs-violence-politics-nurtw?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 11:18am On Jan 13
izzou:

E be like say na gun you go use force Aliko to reduce price.

grin
person spent millions of dollars, he never recoup am finish, una wan make he slash price..

Na so una dey do for una various business?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:29am On Jan 13
Realmrsean:
person spent millions of dollars, he never recoup am finish, una wan make he slash price..

Na so una dey do for una various business?

If there was going to be a reduction, we would have known sef, or have an idea of the forthcoming price.

The man and FG have repeatedly begged us not to put our minds there.

But OasisX no gree wake up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) (4035) ... (4952) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, Amoto94(m), Greatswimmer, User09 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.