Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1600310 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4030) (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) (4035) (4036) ... (4890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:30am On Jan 13
izzou:

E be like say na gun you go use force Aliko to reduce price.

grin

grin

....Subsidy will return once Dangote Refinery begins production of pms. It'll be easier to track and maintain Subsidy with Dangote coz FG will be paying directly to him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:31am On Jan 13
izzou:

If there was going to be a reduction, we would have known sef, or have an idea of the forthcoming price.

The man and FG have repeatedly begged us not to put our minds there.

But Oasis no gree wake up.

grin

.....we will see bro. Kò pẹ mọ.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:35am On Jan 13
grin

Sad News: 2,900 Tankers will be loading products per day at Dangote Refinery.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:50am On Jan 13
OasisX:
grin

Sad News: 2,900 Tankers will be loading products per day at Dangote Refinery.

Dem don start..

Na 1 minute dem go use dey load 45,000 litres?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:05pm On Jan 13
izzou:

Dem don start..

Na 1 minute dem go use dey load 45,000 litres?

grin

..................loading bays yapaaa!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 12:11pm On Jan 13
Shey David hubdeyin Dem dey talk Say dangote refinery will never come to live undecided

Waiting for the pH own

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:17pm On Jan 13
Realmrsean:
Shey David hubdeyin Dem dey talk Say dangote refinery will never come to live undecided

Waiting for the pH own

grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13
Realmrsean:

Waiting for the pH own

The guy dey overdo but sometimes he gets it right.

He's much better than that clown that calls himself piddomnigeria

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13
OasisX:

grin

....Subsidy will return once Dangote Refinery begins production of pms. It'll be easier to track and maintain Subsidy with Dangote coz FG will be paying directly to him.
If subsidy returns will it be only Dangote that will collect? Won't other marketers collect too?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:18pm On Jan 13
Spy360:

If subsidy returns will it be only Dangote that will collect? Won't other marketers collect too?

grin

.....why Marketers again? They will be buying from Dangote at subsidized rate nah.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13
OasisX:

grin

.....honestly that's my hope with the sad news too. They start with Diesel and jet fuel. Hope its gonna bring down Diesel price to like ₦300 per litre. This will help manufacturing firms to increase their productivities and reduce their prices.

It will also help to reduce food inflation as well, cos cheap transportation of foodstuff means cheap price at marketplaces.

Domestic flight may reduce their fares too, if jet fuel price crashes.
That would be a miracle considering Dangote products are never cheap, this bad news must sha favour the people and the Country....

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:19pm On Jan 13
Itsrm:

The guy dey overdo but sometimes he gets it right.

He's much better than that clown that calls himself piddomnigeria

grin

........Dude too dey overrate himself well well. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:20pm On Jan 13
TrebleChamp:
That would be a miracle considering Dangote products are never cheap, this bad news must sha favour the people and the Country....

grin

.......it will habibi.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13
OasisX:

grin

.....honestly that's my hope with the sad news too. They start with Diesel and jet fuel. Hope its gonna bring down Diesel price to like ₦300 per litre. This will help manufacturing firms to increase their productivities and reduce their prices.

It will also help to reduce food inflation as well, cos cheap transportation of foodstuff means cheap price at marketplaces.

Domestic flight may reduce their fares too, if jet fuel price crashes.
If diesel drops to N300, that would be a good one for Tinubu era. It's just that he is illegitimate that's the problem. But it will be good if it happens. Not like he is responsible for it. But it will be good.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13
OasisX:

grin

.....why Marketers again? They will be buying from Dangote at subsidized rate nah.
Dangote alone cannot power the whole country na. Unless PH and other refineries also becomes active.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:36pm On Jan 13
Spy360:

Dangote alone cannot power the whole country na. Unless PH and other refineries also becomes active.

grin

.....650k bpd?! At full operations, it will power whole West Africa, not just Nigeria. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:41pm On Jan 13
liveLongNprospa:

Just call my area.
Omo whether you be big man or poor man, the moment you step out of your house.. It's fair game on your blood😂

My primary school was located in a similar area, some Students with sensitive skin saw shege that time .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:51pm On Jan 13
OasisX:

grin

Sad News............Dangote Refinery begins Operations. LOL!

Didnt Hundeyin say it will be 2095 before it can produce anything

I dont even know who to believe again
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:51pm On Jan 13
I think say as yahoo don rampant say cultism go die..

Eiye vs Aye in Edo..
Aye vs SVC in Anambra.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:55pm On Jan 13
Realmrsean:
no wonders doctors no even dey shake when person die for hospital,where the families of the deceased will be swimming in tears 😭

Nothing wey your eye no go see as a doctor so if you wan dey cry everytime you no go work again

How do you look at a baby of an addict who was born an addict and screaming because of withdrawal syndrome or the mother of a 22yr old who used a bad batch of fentanyl which wiped out her ability to make new memories, she can remember what happened maybe till 2yrs ago but if you greet her now and say na name is Darlington, 5mins later you come in she go don forget you

They usually say anyone tired of life and complaining should visit a hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I think say as yahoo don rampant say cultism go die..

Eiye vs Aye in Edo..

Aye vs SVC in Anambra.

Since last year December
Segedinho have been singing the killings in edo, I guess the Anambra own started last week
Let them continue stupid people are reducing by the day because I don't know what they kill themselves on
It's not like they are dragging live changing position
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:00pm On Jan 13
iamoyindamola:

Since last year December
Segedinho have been singing the killings in edo, I guess the Anambra own started last week
Let them continue stupid people are reducing by the day because I don't know what they kill themselves on

There was a joke around the 90s that those who want to waste their lives over stupid things like cultism should be deployed to ECOMOG and at least get paid while doing it

All these boys should be sent to middle belt vs Fulani
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:12pm On Jan 13
raumdeuter:

There was a joke around the 90s that those who want to waste their lives over stupid things like cultism should be deployed to ECOMOG and at least get paid while doing it

All these boys should be sent to middle belt vs Fulani
Funny thing is majority of these boys are cowards
They can only survive in groups, they can't face Fulani o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13
iamoyindamola:

Since last year December

Those groups in Anambra na case. E no start last week. People wey dey write letter give community make dem no bury rival dead cultist.

I pray make innocent people no collect stray bullet. Cultism na big cancer.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13
Realmrsean:

Waiting for the pH own
I think what he said is that Dangote Refinery will not refine fuel (PMS) until 2025, he made the statement after some people in Govt claim the Refinery will start operation in June 2023. He might still be right cos Dangote Refinery announced that they will be only refine diesel and avaition fuel for now.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13
OasisX:

grin

........Dude too dey overrate himself well well. LOL!

Investigative journalism has been turned to a clown show by those lots.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13
TrebleChamp:
I think what he said is that Dangote Refinery will not refine fuel (PMS) until 2025, he made the statement after some people in Govt claim the Refinery will start operation in June 2023. He might still be right cos Dangote Refinery announced that they will be only refine diesel and avaition fuel for now.

He said the refinery has not been completed and cannot refine.

Nothing at all to do with petrol.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:40pm On Jan 13
Itsrm:

U are and Treblechamp are partly right. He mentioned 2025 but he didn’t limit it to PMS .

I think the guy exaggerate what he knows sometimes sha

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13
Itsrm:

But still the Refinery didn't start operation in June 2023 nah, abi he said something about it recently?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13
BlueRayDick:

U are and Treblechamp are partly right. He mentioned 2025 but he didn’t limit it to PMS .

Thanks for this. Yeah he goofed with the 2025 date, but him dey try for this investigative journalism work. I guess he said it based on the information he got from his inside source...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13
TrebleChamp:
But still the Refinery didn't start operation in June 2023 nah, abi he said something about it recently?

Yes. When news broke that the refinery has received the first batch of crude and will soon start refining, he said crude oil does not spoil. cheesy

He said Dangote can keep it for as long as possible and that he was just paying for media PR

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13
BlueRayDick:

Exactly. And when he's wrong, he doesn't just keep quiet, he continues burying his head in the sand.

He still did yesterday with the news that Dangote has started refining.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4030) (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) (4035) (4036) ... (4890) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: obainojazz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.