Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,049 members, 7,939,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1824072 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) ... (5221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22
raumdeuter:

When people say white don't like Africans then who likes Africans, yet they ignore what Arabs do to Africa
Currently an Arab militia is cleansing blacks from Darfur area in Sudan. The number of slaves taken by Arabs and continue to take till today outnumber the Trans Atlantic numbers

Who likes Africans? Who likes anyone.
People are blind to these realities… These guys will employ Africans and seize their passports, but okpansukka and other dictator loving people will carry west for their head.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:52pm On Jan 22
Ibime:

Government's do what they have to. Of course I won't be happy with it

But by next 2 weeks, those same kidnappers will be killing another family and in 52 weeks, they probably killed 20 families

What Government will do is bomb them to smithereens be quiet about the collateral damage, and just say unfortunately the hostages were killed in the process of rescue. It happens all the time. Some of those bombings you hear of in Kaduna and the North is the same approach, they just keep quiet about it.

If it was Buharis admin and they took this approach you can be sure it would be celebrated as the right and only thing to do by the north. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:57pm On Jan 22
obainojazz:
People are blind to these realities… These guys will employ Africans and seize their passports, but okpansukka and other dictator loving people will carry west for their head.

They do it because it's easier to get a positive response from the west. By the time you shout someone in western govt will answer you and make concessions

Try run that same protest or noise against Arab Chinese Asians or even other Africans and see the response
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22
afrodoc2:

Yes. Most Nigerians could only see from ground level but US intelligence had a bird's eye view.

I remember that report. Watch men like Okpansukka come and tell us, since the prediction was from the US, then the US/ West are responsible for the chaos in Nigeria. Just wait…
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22
raumdeuter:

When people say white don't like Africans then who likes Africans, yet they ignore what Arabs do to Africa
Currently an Arab militia is cleansing blacks from Darfur area in Sudan. The number of slaves taken by Arabs and continue to take till today outnumber the Trans Atlantic numbers

Leave them na
Arab still practicing slavery and racism in full 8k
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22
obainojazz:

Apart from Palestinian, where u don see me dey defend Arab?

I carry West for head cox they're a criminal empire.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:23pm On Jan 22
Roland17:

I remember that report. Watch men like Okpansukka come and tell us, since the prediction was from the US, then the US/ West are responsible for the chaos in Nigeria. Just wait…

You can’t wake up someone who is pretending to be asleep.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:32pm On Jan 22
Roland17:

I wonder why they did not predict the invasion of Capitol by Trump supporters? is that not a feature of a failed state?

The same insecurity US dey predict they refused to sell arms & amunition to GEJ to fight insecurity.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 2:40pm On Jan 22
raumdeuter:

na people wey dey go these Arab countries go hustle I dey pity..

These arabs get money oo, but you hardly see immigrants benefit from these money, it's only the chore Arab indigenes wey dey benefit..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 2:41pm On Jan 22
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

no matter how criminal West be, you can't use the Arab cúnts to compare them..

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 2:44pm On Jan 22
iamoyindamola:

Leave them na
Arab still practicing slavery and racism in full 8k
e get one of my guy wey go Dubai go hustle, he die for thia, one of our brothers who was in Dubai with him said that he was pushed from high tall building by a Pakistani..
These arabs don't deem it fit to provide safety 🦺 gadgets for their immigrant workers, not that they can't afford to provide it but due to their wickedness and hate for blacks..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22
Realmrsean:
no matter how criminal West be, you can't use the Arab cúnts to compare them..

Saudi Arabia is home to one of the largest immigrant population in the world.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22
Realmrsean:
na people wey dey go these Arab countries go hustle I dey pity..

These arabs get money oo, but you hardly see immigrants benefit from these money, it's only the chore Arab indigenes wey dey benefit..

Same Arab, football players from the WESTern league dey rush. dis wan na hate speech
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:00pm On Jan 22
https://www.nairaland.com/7977411/soludo-archbishop-okeke-war-words

So there's a law in Anambra state that specifies the limit of burial expenses? How come Obi Cubana was not indicted to have contravened that law when he buried his mum in the same Anambra ? Or was the law enacted after that particular burial?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22
Theflint1:
Aisha Yesufu is business woman, I think she's into the importation of rice or something, and she does it at scale. Her husband is top shot in private sector finance and has been all his life.

LOL. Even you do not believe this as you typed it. Reno Omokri is a pastor and lawyer too. It's on his website.

Aisha Yesufu has been cashing in on activism since 2012. That's what she does. From Bring Back Our Girls to other smaller ones to her colleagues being appointed and her rejected, then on to social commentary, and seeing the opportunity of EndSARS which she jumped on to make herself the face of a youth-led quasi-revolution.

That was how she was able to turn her fortunes around on Twitter - posture to the mass of youths. Soon she identified with Peter Obi for the optics and soon she was rolling with presidential candidates and positioning herself for the appointments she missed after Bring Back Our Girls in Buhari's government. The gamble didn't pay off, else she'd have been justling for ministerial position if Peter Obi had been elected.

Notice how she's not as vocal as she used to be? Alrighr.

I can share a screenshot of me conversing with someone in October 2020, telling her Aisha Yesufu, Davido, and Rinu were posturing during the EndSARS around that period for the optics. Long before Peter Obi declared his intention. I was proven right.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 3:26pm On Jan 22
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

People that invented 90% of what you see.
Una wan reap where you did not sow.... Better hold your leaders as other countries are now getting it right

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22
obainojazz:
People that invented 90% of what you see.
Una wan reap where you did not sow.... Better hold your leaders as other countries are now getting it right

Civilization started where pls?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22
DissTroy:

LOL. Even you do not believe this as you typed it. Reno Omokri is a pastor and lawyer too. It's on his website.

Aisha Yesufu has been cashing in on activism since 2012. That's what she does. From Bring Back Our Girls to other smaller ones to her colleagues being appointed and her rejected, then on to social commentary, and seeing the opportunity of EndSARS which she jumped on to make herself the face of a youth-led quasi-revolution.

That was how she was able to turn her fortunes around on Twitter - posture to the mass of youths. Soon she identified with Peter Obi for the optics and soon she was rolling with presidential candidates and positioning herself for the appointments she missed after Bring Back Our Girls in Buhari's government. The gamble didn't pay off, else she'd have been justling for ministerial position if Peter Obi had been elected.

I can share a screenshot of me conversing with someone in October 2020, telling her Aisha Yesufu, Davido, and Rinu were posturing during the EndSARS around that period for the optics. Long before Peter Obi declared his intention. I was proven right.
Aisha Yesufu has posted images of her shop, and every now and again, she laments on how the FX affects the business she does...just can't remember the exact products she's involved in, but it's in the FMcG line.

The bulk of what you're saying has little to do with what puts bread on her table. Aisha Yesufu is a business woman, and her husband is accomplished in the finance sector and has held roles with major auditing firms at one point or the other.

Saying she leveraged movements for optics is your opinion, and your referencing a 2020 tweet you made makes no difference.

I can't speak on her genuineness, but one thing I'd say is she's been consistent...she was Jonathan out in 2015, and by 2019 she was Buhari out...by 2023 she was pro Peter Obi...she's not openly coddled any non-performing government, and that's more than I can say for a lot of persons.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22
izzou:

Importation of rice wey we don ban? grin

Someone call the Nigerian Customs!
Na why I talk I think...I know she's in the FMCG line sha, that's as much I can say, and shes posted pictures of her place of business a few times and it didn't look small. Plus she's a smart woman so don't see why she can't run a small-medium scale business successfully.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22
DissTroy:

Some of us saw these supposed activists for what they were years before they manifested. I knew their endgame and knew where all of the pro-masses posturing was leading to.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Civilization started where pls?
I'm talking modern reality and you dragging me to a time babies were sacrificed to treat some pharoah with tooth infection.
This is a modern world created by the west and copied by every nation on earth.... Countries have discarded their traditional buildings, medicine and dressing because of western influence.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22
DissTroy:

Some of us saw these supposed activists for what they were years before they manifested. I knew their endgame and knew where all of the pro-masses posturing was leading to.
Posturing or not posturing, provide proof of Aisha Yesufu lining her pockets with proceeds from EndSARS or the Peter Obi movement or forever hold your peace.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:48pm On Jan 22
BlueRayDick:

So there's a law in Anambra state that specifies the limit of burial expenses? How come Obi Cubana was not indicted to have contravened that law when he buried his mum in the same Anambra ? Or was the law enacted after that particular burial?

Very important question. The law was in place even before Obi Cubana buried his mum. The law was made under Obiano the ex governor. Obainojazz come see dictatorship Dey disguise as democracy 4 ur backyard. No be to dey accuse Russia/China as tyranny
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22
obainojazz:
I'm talking modern reality and you dragging me to a time babies were sacrificed to treat some pharoah have tooth infection.
This is a modern world created by the west and copied by every nation on earth.... Countries have discarded their traditional buildings, medicine and dressing because of western influence.

You d!d not answer my question.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22
Job Title: Investment Officer
Terms: Hybrid
Budget: 400,000 Net plus Commission ( Slightly Negotiable)

SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES.
1. Business & industry knowledge (Real Estate)
2. Proficiency in Financial analysis and forecasting
3. Problem solving, numerical & analytical skills
4. Knowledge and application of relevant Accounting standards and software

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Banking, Business Administration or any other related field.
● Minimum of five (5) years’ cognate experience in investment analysis or portfolio management.
● Proven experience developing and managing investment portfolios.

To Apply: Send Cv to seyi.startuphr@gmail.com
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Very important question. The law was in place even before Obi Cubana buried his mum. The law was made under Obiano the ex governor. Obainojazz come see dictatorship Dey disguise as democracy 4 ur backyard. No be to dey accuse Russia/China as tyranny
Obiano did not wake up one day and declared anything
It started with a catholic priest lobbying people around and complaining about the cost of burial in Anambra which truthfully is insane, then he went to the state house and met the lawmakers….it was debated and passed before the governor signed it unlike in Russia where the buck starts and ends with Putin.

I might not agree with the law but if Favour’s majority of the people as community can’t demand insane money because of burial.
No more closing down streets because you are doing burial and corpse should not be exposed for a long time.

Every reasonable country get burial laws including your favourite China and Russia….
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22
Theflint1:
Posturing or not posturing, provide proof of Aisha Yesufu lining her pockets with proceeds from EndSARS or the Peter Obi movement or forever hold your peace.

I'm not here to prove anything to you. I'm here to state the facts without any deviation to whataboutism or emotionality. I never do either. I was calling the Black Lives Matter campaign a scam before the leaders were eventually exposed as such. My Nairaland posts are my proofs.

I was already stating the Kwankwaso, Peter Obi, Pat Utomi connection long before it happened right here on this thread.

Reno Omokri has pictures on his website of him preaching in a church he supposedly pastors. Mind of Christ Christian Center. How do I know so much? I can't reveal without giving away too much. Just like the shop picture Aisha Yesufu posted. It's a front.

- Reno Omokri had donations given to the Free Leah Sharibu campaign which he never accounted for.
- Aisha Yesufu and her colleagues had millions donated to the Bring Back Our Girls Movement from around the world which she never accounted for.

- Donations were made to release EndSARS victims in police custody e.t.c. No account till date.

Two of a kind.

There was a debacle about her being in the midst of Labour Party agent mobilization fees. It died down as with any Nigerian scandal.

Don't get personal. This isn't about emotions.

If Reno Omokri had been supporting Peter Obi like Aisha Yesufu is today, you'd be defending him even as I call him out.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:02pm On Jan 22
obainojazz:
Obiano did not wake up one day and declared anything
It started with a catholic priest lobbying people around and complaining about the cost of burial in Anambra which truthfully is insane, then he went to the state house and met the lawmakers….it was debated and passed before the governor signed it unlike in Russia where the buck starts and ends with Putin.

I might not agree with the law but if Favour’s majority of the people as community can’t demand insane money because of burial.
No more closing down streets because you are doing burial and corpse should not be exposed for a long time.

Every reasonable country get burial laws including your favourite China and Russia….

Thank you.
Blueraydick is asking a question. Where was the law when Obi Cubana buried his mum?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Thank you.
Blueraydick is asking a question. Where was the law when Obi Cubana buried his mum?
You keep shouting Obi Cubana because you obviously have a problem with people doing well…. There are thousands of burial every year since that law was passed and no one follows the rule.
People are still doing as they seem fit because Nigeria is a lawless country….
The law doesn’t even limit how much you should spend…. Buy a casket of one million dollars if you like sef.
It just stops the bullshit of live music playing for days and disturbing the whole community, elders demanding some money, blocking main roads because of burial and so on.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:28pm On Jan 22
The penalty for flouting the burial law is 100,000 or 6 months jail time

100,000 naira oh, not dollars
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22
DissTroy:

I'm not here to prove anything to you. I'm here to state the facts without any deviation to whataboutism or emotionality. I never do either. I was calling the Black Lives Matter campaign a scam before the leaders were eventually exposed as such. My Nairaland posts are my proofs.

I was already stating the Kwankwaso, Peter Obi, Pat Utomi connection long before it happened right here on this thread.

Reno Omokri has pictures on his website of him preaching in a church he supposedly pastors. Mind of Christ Christian Center. How do I know so much? I can't reveal without giving away too much. Just like the shop picture Aisha Yesufu posted. It's a front.

- Reno Omokri had donations given to the Free Leah Sharibu campaign which he never accounted for.
- Aisha Yesufu and her colleagues had millions donated to the Bring Back Our Girls Movement from around the world which she never accounted for.

- Donations were made to release EndSARS victims in police custody e.t.c. No account till date.

Two of a kind.

There was a debacle about her being in the midst of Labour Party agent mobilization fees. It died down as with any Nigerian scandal.

Don't get personal. This isn't about emotions.

If Reno Omokri had been supporting Peter Obi like Aisha Yesufu is today, you'd be defending him even as I call him out.

You know what? Screw it! I was going to focus this exegesis on Reno Omokri primarily, but since there's a defender of the scheming Aisha Yesufu, well, let's step into the light.

-++++

Aisha Yesufu postured and maneuvered her way into being in charge of funds to mobilise Labour Party polling agents.

Here she is declaring and assuring them they'd be paid: https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1629131200815063042?lang=en .

On election day and in the aftermath, the news was flooded with complaints by LP polling agents complaining about not being mobilised and some in the core North even abandoning their duty posts partly due to this and inducements from other parties.

Have we ever done accountability for how much was budgeted and how much was disbursed? No! You want recounts from top-ranking Peter Obi mobilisers who I have been in contact with? Yet we troll Feminist Coalition for evading the accountability searchlight.

Don't get me started. DissTróy never makes claims he doesn't have evidence for. 1 plus 1 would equal 2 always.

This isn't about emotionality. Logic and critical analyses trump emotionality always. smiley

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:31pm On Jan 22
obainojazz:
You keep shouting Obi Cubana because you obviously have a problem with people doing well…. There are thousands of burial every year since that law was passed and no one follows the rule.
People are still doing as they seem fit because Nigeria is a lawless country….
The law doesn’t even limit how much you should spend…. Buy a casket of one million dollars if you like sef.
It just stops the bullshit of live music playing for days and disturbing the whole community, elders demanding some money, blocking main roads because of burial and so on.

I just read this paper on the Anambra Burial law. If anything the writer posited in the paper is true, then The law no really make sense. It's understandable that people will flout the law and pay the yeye fine as penalty

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/353258926_Anambra_State_Burial_Law_A_stringent_and_Unenforceable_Law

(1) (2) (3) ... (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) ... (5221) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), sebod(m), GrammarNazi1(m), Segedinho(m), islamics(m), raumdeuter and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.