Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,846 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:03 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1627679 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4298) (4299) (4300) (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) ... (4947) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 12:54pm On Mar 01
https://www.nairaland.com/8017211/forex-crisis-fg-slams-10

fg they find money to use clear backlog then loot the remaining balance that's if binance go pay.

two birds one stone .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01
A001:
Jordan Williams is a lexicographer doing a great job reviving the Nsibidi writing system of the Igbos.

This project is quite impressive and laudable. I wonder if Yoruba people also had a similar writing system developed by the ancestors in the past eras as claimed by Otem.

If more people in Yorubaland and Igboland in the past had shown interest in these indigenous writing systems, they might still commonly be in use today instead of the Latin characters that are utilized as the standard characters in Yoruba and Igbo languages in modern times.

Kudos to Jordan for reviving this fascinating indigenous knowledge (writing) system. We need more of such projects in Africa, especially West Africa.

Link to his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004193432971&mibextid=ZbWKwL

You are wrong. Do your research.

The Nsibidi writing system is of the Ibibio people. Until about a century ago, only the Ekpe cult of the Ibibios knew how to write and transcribe it. Till date, only Ekpe cult members can fully transcribe the Nsibide form of writing which is a tiny bit similar to Hieroglyphs.

Stop appropriating our history to others.
Just like the 1929 Women Riot is wrongly appropriated even though it happened at Ikot Abasi LGA, Akwa Ibom State.

Nsibidi has nothing to do with the Igbos. Strictly Ibibio. In crude Ibibio, Nsibidi means "spirit talk", or like Christians say " Speaking in tongues".

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:58pm On Mar 01
10 bullion dollars grin.fg na attention seekers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:04pm On Mar 01
airmark:

He should agree never to incite his people to burn public properties and participate in other heinous crimes.

grin

.......I agree.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01
grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01
BlueRayDick:

Omo ! shocked

When a friend of mine who graduated from IIaro polythechnic told me this IBD Dende is a well known smuggler around Ilaro and its environs ; I never really believed him. Because what is generally believed is that IBD Dende is a hotelier .

I guess it all makes sense now. The hotel business is just a front for the main smuggling business .

Chai! See him name dropping the current comptroller general of customs as his guy 🤦‍♂️.

This country is gone! I'm sure nothing will happen to him for charging at the customs officer and almost assaulting him. Seun Kuti go just dey watch the video dey shake head when he remember how he was arraigned for the policeman he assaulted . Maybe Seun go set ringlight and camera on the matter today sef grin

Was he part of those that went to Dubai last year? 👀
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 1:08pm On Mar 01
Even George Soros wey wan cripple uk no get this much fine
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01
liveLongNprospa:

Prosper what are you not saying grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01
iamoyindamola:

Prosper what are you not saying grin grin grin

OH look👀

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01
liveLongNprospa:

OH look👀
I know right, make them go arrest am na grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:30pm On Mar 01
grin

......Mí ó ni sọ ń kánkán. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:31pm On Mar 01
seankafor:
grin

grin

.......we ain't here to joke. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:35pm On Mar 01
OasisX:
grin

......Mí ó ni sọ ń kánkán. LOL!

What they won't tolerate in their states they want to force on others

Why no longer LP top to bottom. When he was shouting top to bottom in other states did he care about zoning or rotation

Only shows all those LP shouts last year were just agenda chasing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:39pm On Mar 01
raumdeuter:

What they won't tolerate in their states they want to force on others

Why no longer LP top to bottom. When he was shouting top to bottom in other states did he care about zoning or rotation

Only shows all those LP shouts last year were just agenda chasing

grin

......in summary. Esan Ronu, Àwa lokàn. We all know what we are doing in this country. Dude is campaigning for PDP and guess the running mate?!

Suddenly, PDP is no longer an evil party....... LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:45pm On Mar 01
grin

Esan E dide................................LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:45pm On Mar 01
liveLongNprospa:

He actually went to Dubai shocked

But I don't know on whose bill he went there
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01
liveLongNprospa:
Ibime you keep talking about the loan that abia state took.

How fvcked is the state considering the investment and infrastructural development that is going.

How much increase in IGR would offset that loan bill
That power project is a real game changer for the state, they just need make sufficient investment in marketing and they'd be alright, Obidients are already doing a yeoman's job as regards marketing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:50pm On Mar 01
OasisX:

grin

......in summary. Esan Ronu, Àwa lokàn. We all know what we are doing in this country. Dude is campaigning for PDP and guess the running mate?!

In other state he didn't care about which zone never rule. It was LP top to bottom. Now in his own state, he remembered zoning and threw the same LP under the bus

LP top to bottom for you but not for my state

They just used Obidient to scam some people the core people knew what they were doing they will never allow the nonsense the sold to others in their own state

Edo should choose who they want
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01
OasisX:

grin

......is he above the law? Imagine Customs Officers pacifying him and looking helpless, instead of doing the needful?!

Good job to Fisayo for exposing the rot to the world. This Man shouldn't be walking freely again bro. The mess in Customs apparently beyond control.
But they said he's one of Tinubu's boys, abi you no read the first expose from Fisayo...nothing do the guy, at best they'd make a public show of arresting him, say they're investigating and die the matter, no be so dem do Mohbad matter, till today we're still waiting for the report from the police. I'm sure the IBD guy must have donated more than enough smuggled rice to BAT over the years, nothing do am, na e Oga dey power.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:56pm On Mar 01
raumdeuter:

In other state he didn't care about which zone never rule. It was LP top to bottom. Now in his own state, he remembered zoning and threw the same LP under the bus

LP top to bottom for you but not for my state

They just used Obidient to scam some people the core people knew what they were doing they will never allow the nonsense the sold to others in their own state

Edo should choose who they want

grin

........in his defence though, he said the choice is based on competence not by turn. Same reason he made him to choose GRV over Sanwo-Olu - Competence. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01
OasisX:

grin

It's the Gabriella chick that posted this herself, maybe as a way to push her case for deputy governorship position, nothing official on Asue Ighodalo's running mate yet.

Asue Ighodalo will be scoring a major own goal running with an Igbinedion, just hope he's wiser.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:57pm On Mar 01
Theflint1:
But they said he's one of Tinubu's boys, abi you no read the first expose from Fisayo...nothing do the guy, at best they'd make a public show of arresting him, say they're investigating and die the matter, no be so dem do Mohbad matter, till today we're still waiting for the report from the police. I'm sure the IBD guy must have donated more than enough smuggled rice to BAT over the years, nothing do am, na e Oga dey power.

grin

......same way Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa are working for PBAT bá?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:59pm On Mar 01
Theflint1:
It's the Gabriella chick that posted this herself, maybe as a way to push her case for deputy governorship position, nothing official on Asue Ighodalo's running mate yet.

Asue Ighodalo will be scoring a major own goal running with an Igbinedion, just hope he's wiser.

grin

......thanks by the way, but I guess PDP is no longer an evil party?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01
OasisX:

grin

......same way Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa are working for PBAT bá?
Simon Ekpa I can confirm, for Nnamdi Kanu, time will tell.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 01
OasisX:

grin

......thanks by the way, but I guess PDP is no longer an evil party?!
APC is the evil party.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:00pm On Mar 01
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:02pm On Mar 01
Theflint1:
Simon Ekpa I can confirm, for Nnamdi Kanu, time will tell.

grin

.......can you confirm Shekau as well?! LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01
OasisX:

grin

.......can you confirm Shekau as well?! LOL!
I can confirm MC Oluomo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:06pm On Mar 01
Theflint1:
APC is the evil party.

grin

......same PDP that made una Principal here called Obi a foôl is no longer an evil party? LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:07pm On Mar 01
Theflint1:
I can confirm MC Oluomo

grin

......Shekau no dey list?! What of Militants in Naija Delta like Tompolo or Dokubo?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:10pm On Mar 01

(1) (2) (3) ... (4298) (4299) (4300) (4301) (4302) (4303) (4304) ... (4947) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: sebod(m), piroskey94(m), NerdSciBot, SamueItem337(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.