Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:47 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1651736 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4411) (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) ... (4975) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:26am On Mar 13
Seankafor

You dey farm overprotocol?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 11:27am On Mar 13
OasisX:
grin

......sweetie, you suppose join me dey fast ó. LOL!

Emiiiii?? 🤣🤣🤣

See, if consistent/yearly fasting is one the requirements to entering heaven, we will enter a trance and negotiate with Allah on behalf of both of us o. Either He will waive it, or increase the ratio of alms we have to give out.

But on that food matter...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:34am On Mar 13
pocohantas:

Comparing rape (a crime) to a sexually adventurous man who only has sex with consenting adult females, shows you may not livelong and prospa. Have a nice day.

I can use musicians that murder, stab, belong to cult groups that kill and rape women etc.
Atleast davido is a cultist 😁.

Your argument doesn't hold water in this case.

😁

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:35am On Mar 13
izzou:

That guys spoilt Everybody's plan

He spoilt Yabushige's plan
He spoilt Toranaga's plan
He spoilt Anjin and Mariko's happy ending for the 2nd time

That boy is the weapon fashioned against Toranaga.

Which series una dey talk since sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:37am On Mar 13
BlueRayDick:

The late Mohbad sang " Music no need permission to enter spirit".

Anybody can sing and vibe to any song; e no mean say dem conform to the lyrics of the song na.

Understand that I absolutely agree with you boss
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:38am On Mar 13
Eunoiaa:

Emiiiii?? 🤣🤣🤣

See, if consistent/yearly fasting is one the requirements to entering heaven, we will enter a trance and negotiate with Allah on behalf of both of us o. Either He will waive it, or increase the ratio of alms we have to give out.

But on that food matter...

😅😅😅

.....if they recommend fasting for you at church, you still no go gree?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:39am On Mar 13
raumdeuter:

grin

Shogun, it means Shogun láàyè ní.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:40am On Mar 13
raumdeuter:

Shogun
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:41am On Mar 13
izzou:

For me, there are some statements i think one should outgrow as they move on in life

Firstly, to always assume that because a few do it, everybody does. If few women listen to Cast, why should every woman be assumed as fans of it? Just like a lady assuming all men do Yahoo because of Igbalode. I am very sure every man here will insult that woman

Secondly, Only men work and bring something to the table. Go to banks, malls, hotel, even to hawking, and you'll find women there. So who dey date those ones?

All these women and men assumptions most times, no make sense
majority bro, carries the vote 😉
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:44am On Mar 13
larride:

The father knows his son very well to be impulsive. If na you, you go trust that kind son yet with your delicate plans?

When they wan comot Osaka, he remain small he for start fight against Ishido. That guy too dey overdo.

Anyways fight wey he no start for Osaka, he don start ham for Ajiro.

He only brought forward the date of the war ni. The father should gird his loins and be ready to fight.

I think as it stands Yabushige will have no choice but to stand with his father; cos that's the only way he has a chance of keeping his head. Ishido will kill him no matter the shalaye he wants to do
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:46am On Mar 13
Emaprince:
Your points are valid...but I wasnt trying to pin the yahoo pandemic squarely on the type of music being churned out. My reply to Ibime was on how to detect artistes that has an affilliation to yahoo business.

From how their lyrics come, you can differentiate who is just portraying a fake lifestyle just because he wanted to apeal to a certain demographic, and who is exactly about that life.

But then, music can qualify to be in your list as well..cos it influences impressionable youths. There are some kind gangster music you will listen to, and you will wish you were a gangster. Im talking about youths here. Same can apply to yahoo as well. Kids from 15 to 20 will listen to these trending musics and feel it is extra cool to live that life.

Young people are impressionable and music can be a means to broadcast certain vices that you are not exposed to

Think of when Gangsta rap was the in thing, many of the youth of my generation bought into it. Wear baggy jeans, smoke weed join gangs, many even formed their own blood and crips. Learned the signs, and ways of the gang. Many who have never been to America before thought this was the norm not knowing its only a fringe culture that's amplified by music.

Same thing with yahoo, indecent dressing among girls. A 13yr girl can watch Ayra star and think that's how everyone in Unilag dresses, or listen to songs glorifying aristo and think na so everyone dey do. A 14yr old boy can listen to Odumodu and think every boy in UNN is a cultist

Yahoo, cultism, olosho is still a fringe culture even in Nigeria, the vast majority of youths in Nigeria don't do it or have never made a dime from it. But an adolescent will think that's the way things be for street. The more these songs are prevalent the more these vices become mainstream. Like I said it's not like these vices are not there but music propagate them and become recruiting tools for the youths until some of them grow up and see how foolish they were

Same way a boy sees music videos of people sagging thinks it's cool by the time he is 26yrs and look at his teenage pictures he will shake his head that men I was foolish. Many youths get damaged permanently or even lose their lives before they realize and correct their ways
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:46am On Mar 13
larride:
Seankafor

You dey farm overprotocol?
no bro, but many people in my group are and they post over answers there daily
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:47am On Mar 13
izzou:

Shogun

Is it on Netflix?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:47am On Mar 13
Accountant General's office holds workshop in the UK.

The reason why it is UK? grin

Mokwa said the event was held in the UK because the facilitators are residents of the country.

So instead of flying in 5 or 6 Facilitators to Nigeria, and pay for their welfare in naira, they preferred to carry their crowd to the UK, and pay for for their welfare in pounds grin

Just dey play
Just dey play
You know wetin you dey do
Just dey play, dey play oh, dey play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:48am On Mar 13
raumdeuter:

Is it on Netflix?

Nope
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:50am On Mar 13
BlueRayDick:

He only brought forward the date of the war ni. The father should gird his loins and be ready to fight.

I think as it stands Yabushige will have no choice but to stand with his father; cos that's the only way he has a chance of keeping his head. Ishido will kill him no matter the shalaye he wants to do

Yeah Yabushige has no choice at this point. His nephew don fùck him up.

Unknown to Yabushige, his nephew sef don dey plan on how to be an independent Lord. All happened after knocking that mistress.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:50am On Mar 13
OasisX:

grin

Shogun, it means Shogun láàyè ní.

Sheikh how you dey watch am?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:51am On Mar 13
izzou:

Nope

Just finished The Gentlemen season 1.

How Eddie and Suzie never knack after all the obvious tension in the air?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:51am On Mar 13
raumdeuter:

Is it on Netflix?
Na fx get am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:51am On Mar 13
seankafor:
no bro, but many people in my group are and they post over answers there daily

Ok. Those guys wahala too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:51am On Mar 13
larride:

Just finished The Gentlemen season 1.

How Eddie and Suzie never knack after all the obvious tension in the air?

They didn't even kiss sef.

Suzie was definitely into him. She dey show am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:56am On Mar 13
izzou:

They didn't even kiss sef.

Suzie was definitely into him. She dey show am

Yeah. The sexual tension is too obvious.

Them go knack for.season 2 sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:58am On Mar 13
izzou:
Accountant General's office holds workshop in the UK.

The reason why it is UK? grin

So instead of flying in 5 or 6 Facilitators to Nigeria, and pay for their welfare in naira, they preferred to carry their crowd to the UK, and pay for for their welfare in pounds grin

Just dey play
Just dey play
You know wetin you dey do
Just dey play, dey play oh, dey play

I thought prudency was a concept in accounting. Imagine accountant general office brefusing to be prudent.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13
BlueRayDick:

I thought prudency was a concept in accounting. Imagine accountant general office brefusing to be prudent.

I don't even believe anybody that is in power has good intentions for this country.

Once you enter, chop and chop well.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13
larride:

Yeah. The sexual tension is too obvious.

Them go knack for.season 2 sha

They are now partners sha.

Make we see how it goes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:03pm On Mar 13
Prepare for the Future which is joblessness. AI is taking over.

Nihilistjnr how do you plan your future when this is happening

In 30yrs what will human be useful for?

Oluwa seun. I will retire before than time Insha Otem

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:09pm On Mar 13
raumdeuter:
Prepare for the Future which is joblessness. AI is taking over.

Nihilistjnr how do you plan your future when this is happening

In 30yrs what will human be useful for?

Oluwa seun. I will retire before than time Insha Otem

Please sirs,

My family needs to eat sirs grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:10pm On Mar 13
raumdeuter:

Sheikh how you dey watch am?

grin

.....after Iftar but did fast-farward izzou's scene. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:12pm On Mar 13
BlueRayDick:
Please sirs,

Ebe la be osika

Na beg we go beg wicked people

Wetin dem wan make we dey chop na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:13pm On Mar 13
OasisX:

grin
.....after Iftar but did fast-farward izzou's scene. LOL!

I mean which channel

Shebi light mojo is allowed after breaking fast.. as long as no be hardcore
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:17pm On Mar 13
raumdeuter:

I mean which channel

Shebi light mojo is allowed after breaking fast.. as long as no be hardcore

grin

.....on Telegram, but iamoyindamola also is helping with link(s) on this board.

I should be reciting Qur'an not watching mojo bruh, whether hardcore or softcore. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:17pm On Mar 13
BlueRayDick:

Please sirs,

Which skill or business is AI proof sef. That's where one needs to move to

(1) (2) (3) ... (4411) (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) ... (4975) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: cephasdultimate, Greatswimmer, Amigoss, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), BlueRayDick, iamoyindamola(m), GrammarNazi1(m), ouzo1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.