Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,276 members, 7,887,801 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1651592 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) ... (4974) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:19pm On Mar 13
raumdeuter:

Ebe la be osika

Na beg we go beg wicked people

Wetin dem wan make we dey chop na

I believe something will still disrupt all this AI disruptions sef. Maybe humans it's humans sef that will sabotage them, but something must happen.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:20pm On Mar 13
BlueRayDick:

I believe something will still disrupt all this AI disruptions sef. Maybe humans it's humans sef that will sabotage them, but something must happen.

How do human compete against something that doesn't sleep, doesn't make errors, doesn't get tired

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13
raumdeuter:

How do human compete against something that doesn't sleep, doesn't make errors, doesn't get tired

Not to talk of how it improves and learns as it works.

The day AI can replace food, o ti lor.

Nobody go need Africa again sef

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:23pm On Mar 13
OasisX:

grin

.....I am trying to reduce hours spent on SM during this holy month, but una no go allow person rest. Coz someone couldn't try a bit to read the news, rather jump on the headline and start wailing over it ain't make it true bro.

What Sawyer said when asked about launching date:

“Unfortunately, I won’t be able to commit to a specific date. We are sort of waiting to ensure that all the stakeholders are aligned to make sure that nobody is blindsided, then we can actually roll this out in a meaningful, comprehensive, wholesome and sustainable way.”

What Business Day reported - FG postpones students loan indefinitely.

LOL!
If they didn't postpone it indefinitely, when will it be fully operational? Last year, they said it'll be fully launched in September with as a cover for the school fees hike. I'm sure you posted it here too.

We dey 2024 March and they still don't know their left from their right and you're telling me it's not lamba 😏

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13
raumdeuter:

Young people are impressionable and music can be a means to broadcast certain vices that you are not exposed to

Think of when Gangsta rap was the in thing, many of the youth of my generation bought into it. Wear baggy jeans, smoke weed join gangs, many even formed their own blood and crips. Learned the signs, and ways of the gang. Many who have never been to America before thought this was the norm not knowing its only a fringe culture that's amplified by music.

Same thing with yahoo, indecent dressing among girls. A 13yr girl can watch Ayra star and think that's how everyone in Unilag dresses, or listen to songs glorifying aristo and think na so everyone dey do. A 14yr old boy can listen to Odumodu and think every boy in UNN is a cultist

Yahoo, cultism, olosho is still a fringe culture even in Nigeria, the vast majority of youths in Nigeria don't do it or have never made a dime from it. But an adolescent will think that's the way things be for street. The more these songs are prevalent the more these vices become mainstream. Like I said it's not like these vices are not there but music propagate them and become recruiting tools for the youths until some of them grow up and see how foolish they were

Same way a boy sees music videos of people sagging thinks it's cool by the time he is 26yrs and look at his teenage pictures he will shake his head that men I was foolish. Many youths get damaged permanently or even lose their lives before they realize and correct their ways
💯
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:25pm On Mar 13
raumdeuter:

Maybe some skillful humans will create some virus that will snuff life out of all these AI tools ; maybe. U see someone like that bros trying " please we need to eat sir", he fit arrange that kind thing with his skillful friends on a global level.

Maybe na dem go save us all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:28pm On Mar 13
raumdeuter:

Which skill or business is AI proof sef. That's where one needs to move to
sex worker I think 💬, there was when China was going robust on intimacy gadgets and mannequins.. I didn't know what later happened they put a stop to that development..

intimacy gadgets exists but it can't be compared to the real thing.. I think sex workers are safe for now

wink
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:28pm On Mar 13
Ellexy:
If they didn't postpone it indefinitely, when will it be fully operational? Last year, they said it'll be fully launched in September with as a cover for the school fees hike. I'm sure you posted it here too.

We dey 2024 March and they still don't know their left from their right and you're telling me it's not lamba 😏

grin

......video of the interview is link bro. Kindly spare me from unnecessary shalaye.

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1767871689356906948?t=tyogHl2Unc3NaI6db05RrA&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:29pm On Mar 13
grin

....anyone dey run Haiti Visa here?! Time to enjoy free berbecue for Iftar.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:30pm On Mar 13
BlueRayDick:

Maybe some skillful humans will create some virus that will snuff life out of all these AI tools ; maybe. U see someone like that bros trying " please we need to eat sir", he fit arrange that kind thing with his skillful friends on a global level.

have you seen the neuralink Elon musk is developing..

What happens when a human wearing a neuralink is compromised or hacked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13
OasisX:
grin

....anyone dey run Haiti Visa here?! Time to enjoy free berbecue for Iftar.
where is wyclef jean sad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:34pm On Mar 13
seankafor:
sex worker I think 💬, there was when China was going robust on intimacy gadgets and mannequins.. I didn't know what later happened they put a stop to that development..

intimacy gadgets exists but it can't be compared to the real thing.. I think sex workers are safe for now

wink

All athletes are safe too; footballers, basketballers, and every other sportsmen are safe
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:36pm On Mar 13
OasisX:

grin

.....after Iftar but did fast-farward izzou's scene. LOL!
Dey play

cheesy grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:40pm On Mar 13
OasisX:

grin

......video of the interview is link bro. Kindly spare me from unnecessary shalaye.

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1767871689356906948?t=tyogHl2Unc3NaI6db05RrA&s=19
They said it will start September last year, till date we no say anything. That was lamba one.

When is it going to start as students are already paying the over hiked school fees?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:41pm On Mar 13
BlueRayDick:

Please sirs,

My family needs to eat sirs grin grin
The guy over humble.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:45pm On Mar 13
BlueRayDick:

Na those nerds sef dey develop all these things now. No be say AI dey develop itself.

They finally gave Nerds power and those motherfùckers decided to automate themselves and everyone else.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:46pm On Mar 13
Ellexy:
They said it will start September last year, till date we no say anything. That was lamba one.

When is it going to start as students are already paying the over hiked school fees?

grin

......soon. they are simply fine-tuning at the moment, so una no go rush enter this thread to wailing the project is a sham, if there are glitches once its kickststarts fully.

Watch the below clip as well, everything is ready, just one or two things remain.

https://twitter.com/TJ_Insuranceman/status/1767831262750716014?t=SMpEgifHmCPZFU8HmNR6Nw&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:49pm On Mar 13
Ellexy:
Dey play

cheesy grin grin

grin

......its holy month bruh. You've got to be holy, at least do your best to be holy throughout the month.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:53pm On Mar 13
OasisX:

grin

......its holy month bruh. You've got to be holy, at least do your best to be holy throughout the month.

Do you fast forward the violent scenes as well?

Cos correct me if I am wrong, blasting people into pieces with cannon balls and beheading them for not respecting you surely must be more unholy than knacking a consenting a woman.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:57pm On Mar 13
afrodoc2:

Do you fast forward the violent scenes as well?

Cos correct me if I am wrong, blasting people into pieces with cannon balls and beheading them for not respecting you surely must be more unholy than knacking a consenting a woman.

grin

.....I don't, though its unholy but not as unholy as watching knacking scene. Your body may react, your mind may begin thinking about it - which shouldn't be while fasting. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:59pm On Mar 13
The Kano State Hisbah Board Department of Public Enlightenment has warned non-Muslim residents of the state against eating in public places during Ramadan Fasting.

The Director-General of the Board, Abba Sai’Idu disclosed this in a chat with AIT.live, adding that it is unlawful for Christians and other non-Muslims to eat openly or do anything publicly that would undermine the Islamic religion or put those fasting into temptation by their actions.

The Hisbah Boss further stated that the enforcement team was now conducting more frequent patrols across the city to arrest any Muslim observed engaging in any practice that is not in according with Islamic culture during the holy month.

Recall that the Sultan of Sokoto and President-General of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA), Alhaji Muhammad Sa'ad Abubakar, announced Monday, March 11, 2024, as 1st Ramadan 1445AH and thus declared the commencement of fasting in the holy month in the country.

During the Holy Month of Ramadan, Muslims are expected to abstain from eating, drinking, sex and smoking during the daytime and other acts not allowed by the Holy Quran.

In 2021, SaharaReporters reported how Kano State Hisbah Board arrested eight women and three men for eating during Ramadan.

They were arrested in a raid by Hisbah personnel at Tudun Murtala of Nassarawa Local Government and Sharada area of Kano Municipal, where they were found eating.

But the arrested people denied committing what they were accused of, saying they have their reasons for that.

I have two questions.

1. If they find a non-muslim who happens to be a foreigner let's say Lebanese or Indian eating in public during Ramadan, will they arrest him too or foreigners are covered by immunity?

2. Did the Quran say it is a must for a muslim to fast? Why should a muslim that refuse to fast be arrested?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:01pm On Mar 13
........Lagosians! Subsidized foodstuffs will be available at following locations.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13
BlueRayDick:

I have two questions.

1. If they find a non-muslim who happens to be a foreigner let's say Lebanese or Indian eating in public during Ramadan, will they arrest him too or foreigners are covered by immunity?

2. Did the Quran say it is a must for a muslim to fast? Why should a muslim that refuse to fast be arrested?

You are going too far

Muslims that hawk edibles nko?

Make dem go sleep for 40 days?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:03pm On Mar 13
OasisX:

grin

.....I don't, though its unholy but not as unholy as watching knacking scene. Your body may react, your mind may begin thinking about it - which shouldn't be while fasting. LOL!

So your body will not think of blasting people and beheading them but it will think of nacking women? 😄

I thought an Ustaz like you would have stronger spiritual fortitude?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 1:04pm On Mar 13
OasisX:

grin

......soon. they are simply fine-tuning at the moment, so una no go rush enter this thread to wailing the project is a sham, if there are glitches once its kickststarts fully.

Watch the below clip as well, everything is ready, just one or two things remain.

https://twitter.com/TJ_Insuranceman/status/1767831262750716014?t=SMpEgifHmCPZFU8HmNR6Nw&s=19

Everything is ready but no time frame for delivery abi na cheesy

As a project man, I believe you don't deliver within a set time, you just tell your client very soon which could be next 2 years or 5 years to come. Dey play

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:06pm On Mar 13
"The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So, whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey - then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful."

[Al-Baqarah 2:185] 
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:06pm On Mar 13
raumdeuter:

Same way a boy sees music videos of people sagging thinks it's cool by the time he is 26yrs and look at his teenage pictures he will shake his head that men I was foolish. Many youths get damaged permanently or even lose their lives before they realize and correct their ways

Indeed, I've lost count of the numerous young lives wasted just from following influences in music. Thank God some of us survived it cos we fell into some of those vices too.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 1:11pm On Mar 13
OasisX:
😅😅😅

.....if they recommend fasting for you at church, you still no go gree?!

embarassed

Fasting has been an exercise I struggle with on my spiritual journey, and I'm being for real here.

I just want it to be something meaningful...something whose understanding and need I come into myself. Not just something *I HAVE* to do because I am a Christian and it's a required ritual, do you get me?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:11pm On Mar 13
afrodoc2:

So your body will not think of blasting people and beheading them but it will think of nacking women? 😄

I thought an Ustaz like you would have stronger spiritual fortitude?

grin

.....Astagfirullah! According to Qur'an 2:190; You may fight in the cause of GOD against those who attack you, but do not aggress. GOD does not love the aggressors.

Allah doesn't like Aggressors, hence I won't feel that way.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:13pm On Mar 13
izzou:

You are going too far

Muslims that hawk edibles nko?

Make dem go sleep for 40 days?

I don't think anybody in that their hisbah has any understanding of economics at all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 1:13pm On Mar 13
OasisX:
grin

Shogun, it means Shogun láàyè ní.

Honestly, that's what I've been thinking since o. 🤣

Until I saw them mentioning some Korean abi Japanese name and I got lost.

Make dem nor scatter my head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) ... (4974) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, Roland17(m), Realtord43, GloriousGbola, OasisX, afrodoc2, LordAdam16 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.