Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,625 members, 7,914,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:13 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1744520 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) (4468) ... (5139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23
raumdeuter:

I really hate it when roads are not properly lined, when there are no lines anyone can move anyhow they want and create lanes which makes driving stressful

Especially at night.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 2:47pm On Mar 23
obainojazz:
Common dude cheesy
You think CIA is a bunch of Pastor Odumeje and TB Joshua
I laughed so hard at that grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:49pm On Mar 23
raumdeuter:
Did someone mention OKX here recently

https://www.nairaland.com/8038950/crypto-exchange-okx-shuts-down

At least they gave people the opportunity to pull out their funds

What scares me is when they go the way of FTX, Patricia, e.t.c
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:49pm On Mar 23
obainojazz:
That’s some impressive road Makinde did there…. See how marked lanes make roads beautiful.
Hopefully the markings don't easily wear off in a few years time cause the way our politicians have evolved if they tell you it's sunny outside you'll have to go out yourself to confirm nevertheless great roadwork done.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23
https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1771523484771885333?t=6_QI2jlz4WayU4moCi6xsA&s=19

Happy for the people of abia state cool

Otti killing them with succes tongue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23
afrodoc2:

Are you on leave? It is like you have time today. grin

Baba, I say make I engage small today, e don tey.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:55pm On Mar 23
E don dey the blood. grin
Some people don use this thing get landed properties. Laziness ingrained over time.
https://www.nairaland.com/8039338/woman-arrested-returning-begging-after
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 2:59pm On Mar 23
seankafor:
https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1771523484771885333?t=6_QI2jlz4WayU4moCi6xsA&s=19

Happy for the people of abia state cool

Otti killing them with succes tongue
If Agbado FC know how the past two governors fvcked up the state they would take it easy on this otti. Truly no politician is a saint even everyone's preferred choices but this guy is actually working.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23
raumdeuter:

I heard ISIS has claimed responsibility for the Russian attack
Yes, it’s them and US even warned Russia but Putin in his victory speech said US statement was provocative blah blah.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23
WhoDeyHause:

Hopefully the markings don't easily wear off in a few years time cause the way our politicians have evolved if they tell you it's sunny outside you'll have to go out yourself to confirm nevertheless great roadwork done.
You know how it goes in Nigeria grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:33pm On Mar 23
grin

.....I guess Nike ain't targetting Naija Market?! Trust Aba Dudes to do the needful for the culture. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:48pm On Mar 23
grin

.....how the owner gonna feel?! LOL!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, glory
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's your birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a Bleep that it's your birthday

Happy not buff day to me smiley

Happy birthday Egbon mi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

It's your birthday

Happy birthday boss.

Age with grace and good health.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23
OasisX:
grin

.....I guess Nike ain't targetting Naija Market?! Trust Aba Dudes to do the needful for the culture. LOL!

Truth is, how many Nigerians can afford the authentic version of this jersey, especially considering our current economic realities. My Aba brothers are the voice of the poor grin

Sheikh, send me your measurement, make one of our Aba brothers sew confirm “Isi Agu” when you go rock after Ramadan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23
WhoDeyHause:

If Agbado FC know how the past two governors fvcked up the state they would take it easy on this otti. Truly no politician is a saint even everyone's preferred choices but this guy is actually working.

My position about this has always been.. I want to see as many Igbo leaders cook in their elective positions.

This is why I don’t want this divide and rule style people are employing to sow seeds of discord between both; sadly some people are falling for it. This is the same rubbish that is being done between Soludo/ Obi.

Allow Soludo/ Otti do their thing in their respective states. If it breeds healthy competition between both, good. They are gathering a lot of mainstream attention for their work, it is a good thing for the region in my opinion.

For once, let us have Governors who after serving are not riddled with corruption charges. For once let us have leaders who are invested in improving the region.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

It's your birthday

Hapi birthday bro, wish you all the best...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android17: 5:23pm On Mar 23
Spy360,

You're correct. Hope you're not dissuaded by the propagandist group-think nonsense people are poking your way. You'll never find a more incompetent villain than this Biden-led band of globalists.

Apparently ISIS conveniently kills innocents in Russia as a motivation for Ukraine to get more US funding. Have you ever seen that type of malaria logic before?

ISIS always shows up when a failed war is losing steam grin. Now Putin has to react and of course the US via the CIA have also conveniently become the good guys who warned bad bad Russia about an impending terrorist attack. The same WARNING Biden and then Victoria Nuland gave before Nordstream was destroyed by wait for it. . . Russia itself. LOL. <--- according to US media.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:36pm On Mar 23
Roland17:

Truth is, how many Nigerians can afford the authentic version of this jersey, especially considering our current economic realities. My Aba brothers are the voice of the poor grin

Sheikh, send me your measurement, make one of our Aba brothers sew confirm “Isi Agu” when you go rock after Ramadan.

grin

.....gracias big bro. That will be nice definitely.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:17pm On Mar 23
grin

.....I genuinely love Peter Obi workrate during this holy Month. Baba visits Markaz today, I guess he will fly to Mecca to ice the cake for Hajj.

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1771580909575193022?t=XqKtY0OQgF5ZhwAtPpo7dw&s=19

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:28pm On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

It's your birthday

Happy Birthday Bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 7:35pm On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

It's your birthday

Happy birthday. Blessings upon you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:08pm On Mar 23
This the deadest Brazil team I've seen in years. undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:26pm On Mar 23
nihilistjnr:
This the deadest Brazil team I've seen in years. undecided

They need a pure 9 though. Vinicius cant play as 9 consistently.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:39pm On Mar 23
larride:

They need a pure 9 though. Vinicius cant play as 9 consistently.

I'm not even sure they have a pure top 9 playing in any of the top leagues. Most of their attackers are the dribbling/technical kinda attackers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 8:54pm On Mar 23
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23
BlueRayDick:

I'm not even sure they have a pure top 9 playing in any of the top leagues. Most of their attackers are the dribbling/technical kinda attackers

Yes and I believe that will be their undoing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:09pm On Mar 23
larride:

Yes and I believe that will be their undoing.

If they click well enough it may not affect them ; they may just win something like that Spanish team of dem Xavi-Iniesta using Fabregas as false 9
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23
Sportsweb:
Omo Delta again, this time Police

https://twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1771625749134426298?t=yPTMb1WSLv-Jw2QyXIUWuQ&s=19

This happened long before the Okuama incident
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:03pm On Mar 23
BlueRayDick:

If they click well enough it may not affect them ; they may just win something like that Spanish team of dem Xavi-Iniesta using Fabregas as false 9

Well you may be right but I dont think they have the kind of midfield controllers that Spain had.

While it is possible, I really dont see it happening.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:55pm On Mar 23
Na wa 🤦🏽‍♂️

(1) (2) (3) ... (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) (4468) ... (5139) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m), Realtord43, BlueRayDick, GloriousGbola and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.