Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1649587 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) ... (4972) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:57am On Mar 23
BlueRayDick:

U urself posted petition written by one of the communities against the other for oppressing then in the recent past .

When u say the army, I make it seem like u are referring to the entire Nigerian army . See ehn , it's obvious the army command in those areas have vested interest in who controls what.

Those communities have issues and the army command on that area obviously had a soft spot for one of the two parties . The other party going above board to killing the soldiers have drawn the wrath of the entire Nigerian military . It is what it is .

Now the Nigerian army doenst care whether their officers were aides and accessory to bunkering activities , they just want their pound of flesh on anybody remotely connected to the matter whether Urhobo or Ijaw

Let me tell you what I think.
The Army and the community are not being truthful because of future business in that area.
The future business I'm referring to has to do with oil bunkery.
Now while this is an unfortunate event, I've noticed that both sides (army and community) are trying as much as possible to not involve the oil angle (until this gist of today) so as not to fvck up business going forward by attracting even more FG presence.

But again, make we dey observe.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:05am On Mar 23
https://www.nairaland.com/8039185/terrorists-ambush-nigerien-soldiers-near

Nigeria soldiers will not show muscle because terrorist will match them gun for gun
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 11:05am On Mar 23
Spy360:

It has nothing to do with efficiency. You think the CIA weren't efficient when Osama bombed the WTC? Or when the Boston bombing happened? The point is I don't trust the west.

Leave the US out of this, we warned you only because we always want to ensure US interests, especially its citizens are safe and secure across the world. The US also showed off its superiority in global intelligence gathering.

Putin was only being strong headed and rebuffing intelligence from the US because he didn’t want to be seen as weak. He called it an attempt to distract Russia but the attack happened right under in nose and now he feels stupid.

Putin spent the better half of this year and last supporting Hamas/ Iran’s onslaught in different parts of the Middle East. He has been providing weapons and finances to keep this onslaught, which they perceive as war and killing of Muslims. This is the same ISIS that launched attacks against the US in Kabul that killed 13 soldiers.

Do you even know the origin of these ISIS-K fighters? Do you realize many of them are Russian Muslims who are upset with Putin’s activities against Muslims?

Please keep the US out of this mess!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:07am On Mar 23
Ballzproblem2:

Nigeria soldiers will not show muscle because terrorist will match them gun for gun

These are Niger soldiers though
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:09am On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

These are Niger soldiers though
oh grin my bad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:09am On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, glory
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's your birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a Bleep that it's your birthday

Happy not buff day to me smiley

.......Happy Birthday Ẹ̀gbọ́n mi.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:09am On Mar 23
Roland17:

Leave the US out of this, we warned you o ku because we always want to ensure US interests, especially its citizens are safe and secure across the world. The US also showed off its superiority in global intelligence gathering. Putin was only being strong headed and rebuffing intelligence from the US because he didn’t want to be seen as weak.

Putin spent the better half of this year supporting Hamas/ Iraq’s onslaught in different parts of the Middle East. He has been providing weapons and finances to keep this onslaught, which they perceive as war and killing of Muslims. This is the same ISIS that launched attacks against the US in Kabul that killed 13 soldiers.

Do you even know the origin of these ISIS-K fighters? Do you realize many of them are Russian Muslims who are upset with Putin’s activities against Muslims?

People forget that putin waged a war against chechens in which both sides were savage. This has nothing on the beslan school attack.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 11:13am On Mar 23
liveLongNprospa:

I am learning my oga😮‍💨
You will lorn. Don't play. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:19am On Mar 23
Ballzproblem2:

Nigerien
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 11:19am On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

It's your birthday

Wow happy birthday boss. More life, health, prosperity, blessings, family happiness, money and the best things life has to offer as you step into a new cycle of your anniversary. Nah you don try.
Btw if you and madam don't mind I gat some big booty beeches to spice up your day more, Just drop location they'll be sent to partake of the GloriousG. cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:20am On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

It's your birthday

Happy Birthday sir
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 11:24am On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

People forget that putin waged a war against chechens in which both sides were savage. This has nothing on the beslan school attack.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

Happy Birthday…

Absolutely, the Beslan attack killed over 300 people including over 100 children and the annoying part is, the same KGB intelligence did not sniff it out before it happened, despite the planning.

For those who are unaware, Chechens have strong radical Islamic ties/ foundations. *I meant to type Iran, not Iraq.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bongadu: 11:24am On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

It's your birthday

Nice womb escape grandpa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:41am On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

It's your birthday

Happy birthday chief.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:48am On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

It's your birthday

Happy Birthday Chief.

I wish you long life, good health, peace, prosperity, happiness, and contentment.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:50am On Mar 23
What the West is doing to some people here cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:50am On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

It's your birthday

Happy birthday Chief.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 11:57am On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

It's your birthday

HBD chief
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 12:01pm On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

It's your birthday

Happy Birthday Chief
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:16pm On Mar 23
KingTom:
Nigerien
noted
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 12:27pm On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

It's your birthday

Happy Birthday to you, .

May you be less naughty this year.

Wishing you Allah's goodness.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:29pm On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

It's your birthday

Birthday blessings Egbon
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:15pm On Mar 23
Happy birthday GloriousGbola
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23
That’s some impressive road Makinde did there…. See how marked lanes make roads beautiful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23
Roland17:

Leave the US out of this, we warned you only because we always want to ensure US interests, especially its citizens are safe and secure across the world. The US also showed off its superiority in global intelligence gathering.

Putin was only being strong headed and rebuffing intelligence from the US because he didn’t want to be seen as weak. He called it an attempt to distract Russia but the attack happened right under in nose and now he feels stupid.

Putin spent the better half of this year and last supporting Hamas/ Iran’s onslaught in different parts of the Middle East. He has been providing weapons and finances to keep this onslaught, which they perceive as war and killing of Muslims. This is the same ISIS that launched attacks against the US in Kabul that killed 13 soldiers.

It was US who got involved first by claiming they gave intelligence. You guys should have just kept quiet if you didn't want to be mentioned. The intelligence report they released does not mean Russia are weak. US are also fund of spreading hoaxes if all kinds of terrorist attacks hoping that one or two will click. Even a false prophet can strike a chord with one hundred fake prophecies. But let's leave the US out of this and you guys need to stay on your lane.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Odunharry(m): 1:32pm On Mar 23
GloriousGbola:

It's your birthday

Happy blessed birthday Glorious
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:38pm On Mar 23
Spy360:

It was US who got involved first by claiming they gave intelligence. You guys should have just kept quiet if you didn't want to be mentioned. The intelligence report they released does not mean Russia are weak. US are also fund of spreading hoaxes if all kinds of terrorist attacks hoping that one or two will click. Even a false prophet can strike a chord with one hundred fake prophecies. But let's leave the US out of this and you guys need to stay on your lane.
Common dude cheesy
You think CIA is a bunch of Pastor Odumeje and TB Joshua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Mar 23
obainojazz:
Common dude cheesy
You think CIA is a bunch of Pastor Odumeje and TB Joshua

I heard ISIS has claimed responsibility for the Russian attack
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On Mar 23
obainojazz:
That’s some impressive road Makinde did there…. See how marked lanes make roads beautiful.

I really hate it when roads are not properly lined, when there are no lines anyone can move anyhow they want and create lanes which makes driving stressful
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On Mar 23
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23
Spy360:

Claiming you said? Nwanne, they actually did but Putin rubbished it, he perceived it as a slap to his face that intelligence is being gathered under his nose. You are talking about the world’s biggest intelligence gathering agency. Is this the first warning they would be giving?

Under the National Security Act of 1947 (Duty to Warn), the US has a responsibility of warning of any impending threat. Putin should and his supporters like you should take responsibility for failing to protect people who ended losing their lives lost and stop looking for who to blame.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICD/ICD-191.pdf
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:40pm On Mar 23
Roland17:

Claiming you said? Nwanne, they actually did but Putin rubbished it, he perceived it as a slap to his face that intelligence is being gathered under his nose. You are talking about the world’s biggest intelligence gathering agency. Is this the first warning they would be giving?

Under the National Security Act of 1947 (Duty to Warn), the US has a responsibility of warning of any impending threat. Putin should and his supporters like you should take responsibility for failing to protect people who ended losing their lives lost and stop looking for who to blame.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICD/ICD-191.pdf

Are you on leave? It is like you have time today. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) (4465) (4466) (4467) ... (4972) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.