Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,145 members, 7,977,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:55 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1943928 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) ... (5430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:54pm On May 28
raumdeuter:

Favorite President - Too early to say but Looking like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Favorite governor - Undisputed Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Worst Governor - Adebayo Alao Akala

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:58pm On May 28
BlueRayDick:

Two well known political sycophants in the last general elections 😂

Nnamani that was aiming for senate presidency seat by supporting Tinubu before his constituency people shock am ….lmao

When next u are in Lagos carry mic 🎤 enter street and hear people of Lagos’ opinion on the matter not some political jobbers twerking for Tinubu

2 known registered PDP agents said openly that Tinubu is the best governor ever but thy are sychophants but you brought a screenshot of some local and international non-sycophants as legit?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 7:59pm On May 28
PDPGuy:
Tomorrow, Nigeria’s 4th Republic will clock 25 years; and Tinubu’s government will be one year old..

So, who has been your favorite 4th republic president and governor?
Favorite Presido- OBJ
Favorite Governor- Fasho for lagos
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On May 28
Theflint1:
You'd think the person he's rubbishing Fashola for isn't failing as president...maybe he's still fighting FG grin grin grin

Failing as president?

Within 1 yr he is on the way to being Nigerias best president ever

The things Tinubu dey do now, I never imagined any politician will have the guts to do it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:00pm On May 28
raumdeuter:

If Fashola was good enough to be best governor in the whole of Nigeria for the past 25yrs, How come ministry of Power he wasnt good enough?

You were already giving excuses for Fashola in Power the position where he didnt have Tinubu clear road for him

Both are good, But Tinubu was the best governor in the past 25yrs

I always tire easily for all this ur merry-go-round arguments .

I already told u the ministries Fashola got were wrong fit for him. He was an administrator as a governor , one of the best in this country .

He was made the head of ministries he had little or no knowledge of and it showed in his poor performance in those ministries .

Now back to Tinubu , since he built Lagos why is Nigeria getting worse under his watch ? Why is Nigeria experiencing its worst inflation in years under his administration ? Why is he like the first president in years to not experience first year bounce most presidents have always enjoyed ?

Why is everything about Tinubu’s one year screaming failure at this point ? Why is insecurity rife in this nation under Tinubu’s watch ? Where is the master plan he used in Lagos ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:01pm On May 28
Theflint1:
You'd think the person he's rubbishing Fashola for isn't failing as president...maybe he's still fighting FG grin grin grin

😂😂😂

Tinubu is down , Raumdeuter Tinubu’s “fan-man “ wants to drag Fashola down with Tinubu . We won’t have it !
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:03pm On May 28
BlueRayDick:

I already told u the ministries Fashola got were wrong fit for him. He was an administrator as a governor , one of the best in this country .

He was made the head of ministries he had little or no knowledge of and it showed in his poor performance in those ministries .

Now back to Tinubu , since he built Lagos why is Nigeria getting worse under his watch ? Why is Nigeria experiencing its worst inflation in years under his administration ? Why is he like the first president in years to not experience first year bounce most presidents have always enjoyed ?

Why is everything about Tinubu’s one year screaming failure at this point ? Why is insecurity rife in this nation under Tinubu’s watch ? Where is the master plan he used in Lagos ?

How convenient. Someone that governed all ministries in Lagos well suddenly can only function in ministry of Justice where very few people will feel the impact

Before last weekend, How many people remember Fagbemi was in cabinet? How does ministry of Justice impact peoples life like Power Finance and works

SO the ministry best suited for Fashola is one he can ghost like interior (our national alarm clock) or Justice?

Actually Nigeria is getting better under Tinubu, All the foundation we shuld have laid as a country, he is just doing it now

Inflation is in most countries of the world. I can google 10 random countries and put Bleep experience worst inflation in years and will see a news in the last 1yr

example from Argentina
https://apnews.com/article/argentina-inflation-december-annual-milei-economic-measures-68f27bf0473590fabb5b6c1aff80579f#:~:text=Argentina's%20annual%20inflation%20soars%20to%20211.4%25%2C%20the%20highest%20in%2032%20years,-1%20of%208&text=BUENOS%20AIRES%2C%20Argentina%20(AP),the%20government's%20INDEC%20statistics%20agency.

Actually insecurity has improved from where Tinubu met it.
There was a thread where someone was asking if insecurity has reduced or they stopped reporting. There are still violence but at a reduced rate compared to what we had between 2021 and 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:04pm On May 28
raumdeuter:

Failing as president?

Within 1 yr he is on the way to being Nigerias best president ever

The things Tinubu dey do now, I never imagined any politician will have the guts to do it
I thought we already agreed that Tinubu cannot be part of any conversation where guts is involved? grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 8:06pm On May 28
PDPGuy:
Tomorrow, Nigeria’s 4th Republic will clock 25 years; and Tinubu’s government will be one year old..

President- Obasanjo
Governor- Fashola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:09pm On May 28
BlueRayDick:

Fashola don already use Lagos own, after 4 or 8 years of Tinubu tenure another master plan go don dey for Nigeria...nothing concern Tinubu with governance.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On May 28
Theflint1:
I thought we already agreed that Tinubu cannot be part of any conversation where guts is involved? grin

He is the most gutsy of all Nigerian governors ever

What we agreed was someone who squeals like a rat Peter Obi should not be in that conversation

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:12pm On May 28
raumdeuter:

La joke la funny grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 8:14pm On May 28
raumdeuter:

Agabdo meat eater grin grin.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 8:15pm On May 28
PDPGuy:

President: OBJ

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:15pm On May 28
Theflint1:
Fashola don already use Lagos own, after 4 or 8 years of Tinubu tenure another master plan go don dey for Nigeria...nothing concern Tinubu with governance.

We were talking about Obj’s tenure and how economy was booming with investors trooping into naija.

E reach master planner turn investors Dey leave , multinationals Dey declare losses upandangrin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:19pm On May 28
raumdeuter:

What we agreed was someone who squeals like a rat Peter Obi should not be in that conversation
Good thing you said he was gutsy as governor...almost 20 years ago, cause in his time as president we've seen some of the greatest displays of cowardice. E no go reach two weeks again wey social media noise go lead to another policy reversal...what can be more cowardly than that eh? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 8:24pm On May 28
raumdeuter:

OOOO Lord!!!!

Can't help yourself, can you?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:51pm On May 28
Ibime:

Revenue is not profit

They have always been unprofitable and always been destined to be. Subsequent governors had to drop the costly millstone around their neck.

Only a mumu will think tourism is a competitive advantage of the Niger Delta or Nigeria in general. Porters 5 forces will be crying at Dukes decisions

Lmao,what do you mean cheesy...I never give up hope of Nigeria hosting the world cup or Olympics in my lifetime,Holiday Resorts,carnivals in ND and Sport tourism will surely attract FDI..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On May 28
Theflint1:
Good thing you said he was gutsy as governor...almost 20 years ago, cause in his time as president we've seen some of the greatest displays of cowardice. E no go reach two weeks again wey social media noise go lead to another policy reversal...what can be more cowardly than that eh? cheesy

That oil subsidy removal, the biggest guts of all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:59pm On May 28
Best president -- obj

Best governor -- umahi

Worst president --Gej

Worst governor -- okezie ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:14pm On May 28
Amigoss:

Lmao,sendforth package grin...Donald Duke dreamt/built a tourism economy in Cross River State so the state will not be solely dependent on FAAC,Calabar carnival inclusive... Not his fault if successive govt don't buy into the dream and ran it into the ground...
Abi oo
Many tourists coming for Calabar festival still use the resort that's revenue for the federal government through immigration and another revenue to the state via the festival and the resort
After him the other clueless governors abandoned the place

I also read there was a place to rear cattles for production of milk and meat, this is another revenue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:15pm On May 28
raumdeuter:

If you pass ikeja I fit stone you bros angry

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 9:17pm On May 28
seankafor:
Best president -- obj

Best governor -- umahi

Worst president --Gej

I won't argue this one grin grin
In fact, all Abia governors, except Alex Otti, would be contenders for the worst governor title.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 9:17pm On May 28
seankafor:
Best president -- obj

Best governor -- umahi

Worst president --Gej

Ikpeazu worse pass TA Orji?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:27pm On May 28
PDPGuy:

I won't argue this one grin grin
In fact, all Abia governors, except Alex Otti, would be contenders for the worst governor title.
Okezie Ikpeazụ was a special breed of terrible.

Brother, even as I cuss out APC on a daily here and rightfully so, I would rather vote APC Than PDP in abịa state.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:28pm On May 28
Sportsweb:
Ikpeazu worse pass TA Orji?
Calling Ikpeazụ a failure is a monumental insult to actual failures.

If we were scoring based on a written exam, Ikpeazụ is the equivalent of someone who didn't even register for it.

My God.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:47pm On May 28
Amigoss:

Lmao,what do you mean cheesy...I never give up hope of Nigeria hosting the world cup or Olympics in my lifetime,Holiday Resorts,carnivals in ND and Sport tourism will surely attract FDI..

Tourism is about attracting people with money which for us means International visitors. Making tourism the cornerstone of your economy was a dumb decision in a country without the ability to attract foreign visitors and where the local population in Nigeria lacks the disposable income, especially in the middle of insecurity that was going on at that time in Niger Delta and going on till today. In a state that lacks the supporting industries that make tourism thrive whether it's the food production or transport networks, that was always going to be a white elephant.

If you go to any mass tourism holiday destination today, you expect to have croissants, sausages, bacon etc on your table first thing in the morning, choice of various foreign foods in the afternoon and evening (Italian. Chinese, Paella, Seafood, Cheese, Wine, french pastries) etc with either local production able to meet these needs or imports flowing daily to meet these needs. You will find these in any holiday destination today. Your travel must be VISA free from the developed countries or be able to be bought in the plane quickly or on arrival with no questions asked. Return plane tickets must be £400 and below with direct flights, leaving enough headroom for travel agents to put together a package and pass on profit to the hotel. There are not even foreign flights to Cross River today. All these conditions above are met by holiday destination, even Gambia is meeting these conditions.

You must have supporting activities outside the resort such as water sports, water skiing, windsurfing, swimming with dolphins, helicopter rides etc also, not just lock tourists in a resort with armed soldiers making them feel uncomfortable

Below is Porters diamond (not 5 forces) which determines where countries put their investments. A simple example of the "related and supporting industries" section of Porters diamond is a country renowned in making wine will choose to invest in cheese-making since cheese and wine are often consumed together. "Demand conditions" means you have local demand that can provide a revenue base while you scale up. Calabar had none of these. Duke was a Capital fail.

On the other hand, Lagos knew that their strength lay in Business tourism and real Estate and they capitalised where they had competitive advantage. They saw insecurity in Niger Delta gave them an advantage and they guaranteed security in the Island. They have the port and the International airport, and they can even appeal to the foreign pallette. If you go to the major hotels on the Island today, you will have any European food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Go to Calabar and they will surely be asking you to manage edikaikong.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:49pm On May 28
raumdeuter:

grin

.....I don't know why others are sleeping on bicycles. Spot on 100% bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:58pm On May 28
OasisX:

grin

.....I don't know why others are sleeping on bicycles. Spot on 100% bro.
I blame una two?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On May 28
Erisco food vs Chioma saga continues

https://www.nairaland.com/8107534/chioma-okoli-court-remands-erisco

Unless this girl is an activist, there is nothing to gain from this, Get elders from your village let them go and beg this man and settle out of court

If she has a regular job at say MTN or Access Bank, will they be giving her time off to be attending court cases and be sleeping in cell?

Most likely they would have placed her on leave of absence and sack her quietly, She has lost peace of mind, she would have lost income and many things

The longer this case goes, the longer her life gets disrupted and get unwanted attention
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:08pm On May 28
Unlimited22:

I blame una two?

grin

......first year is spent on clearing weeds and planting prosperity. Harvest season is close bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:23pm On May 28
Bayo Onanuga release statement say master planner go address House of assembly tomorrow discussing his achievements for the past one year .

Ajuri release statement say the information is false and not authorized by the office of the master planner

https://www.nairaland.com/8107566/tinubus-aides-issue-conflicting-statements

Confusion just choke for master planner government grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) ... (5430) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.