Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,052 members, 7,980,748 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 12:00 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1956715 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) ... (5449) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 2:18pm On May 29
I already have a job shaa so nothing concern me with HR. I Don do NYSC finish.

Because God knows the only new anthem I'm learning will be Ọ Canada or The Star-Spangled Banner or La Marseillaise if I lean that way.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:21pm On May 29
TemporaryHansel:

I really hate using iPhone ehn. I only picked up mine yesterday because my android developed fault. The person I sent to fix it is bringing it now, I’ll drop the iPhone again. The iPhone ecosystem is just too strict/closed. You can’t turn off stuffs you don’t want to see, especially ads. Very annoying.
I no like that brand at all
I only use it for camera and video, I can't use it alone without having android
I will just die of boredom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:22pm On May 29
Unlimited22:
I already have a job shaa so nothing concern me with HR. I Don do NYSC finish.

Because God knows the only new anthem I'm learning will be Ọ Canada or The Star-Spangled Banner or La Marseillaise if I lean that way.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Make God catch you the HR in Canada is Nigeria born and will be interested to know the old revised anthem
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 2:25pm On May 29
iamoyindamola:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Make God catch you the HR in Canada is Nigeria born and will be interested to know the old revised anthem
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 2:25pm On May 29
My chiefs iamoyindamola, aoo1 and larride, I appreciate the advice.

I'll look into reopening my Upwork.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:42pm On May 29
Change national anthem as how nitori olorun?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 2:43pm On May 29
iamoyindamola:

I no like that brand at all
I only use it for camera and video, I can't use it alone without having android
I will just die of boredom

I only use mine for WhatsApp,Snapchat, and listening to music.
True @bold.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:58pm On May 29
This people can't be serious,they are trolling us atp...Dem for Kuku say make kwam1 compose new national anthem for us na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:02pm On May 29
Amigoss:
This people can't be serious,they are trolling us atp...Dem for Kuku say make kwam1 compose new national anthem for us na cheesy

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:03pm On May 29
When the leaders are bereft of ideas, they begin to find some nonsense to do!

What next should we change? Names of states?

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:07pm On May 29
izzou:

Actually this is Tinubu. When he was lagos governor he went on a renaming spree. I think then he wanted to rename anything named by the military. There was a cartoon mocking him where he was renaming Keke Marwa to Keke Tinubu.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:12pm On May 29
izzou:

The flag will be next. We need one that best illustrates the variety of our culture and the rich tapestry of the Nigerian experience.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:19pm On May 29
afrodoc2:

The flag will be next. We need one that best illustrates the variety of our culture and the rich tapestry of the Nigerian experience.

Some Patrotic gentlemen already took the liberty of mocking up a proof of concept for us.

It's been field tested, and I understand it was positively received in parts of the country.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 3:22pm On May 29
raumdeuter:

Do Hamas really want a Palestinian state or to wipe off Israel?

Gaza was relinquished to them by Ariel Sharon in 2005, and what did they make of it? They turned it into a launch pad for terror. Israel wont be inside Gaza today if October 7 did not happen
You’re right actually… I forgot Hamas been ruling since 2005.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 3:24pm On May 29
iamoyindamola:

They ain't educated, they will rather live in backward days than copying the Saudis, Qatar and UAE
Look at Pakistan, since the Taliban have taken over what major improvement does the country have
No one will want to invest in the country
The poverty rate is higher
All they hope on is insha'Allah and Allah Akbar
Afghanistan now na lost country….Middle east na just different breed and I wonder why many of them are just extreme.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:37pm On May 29
larride:
Change national anthem as how nitori olorun?
Obviously the anthem is making them feel guilty
"To serve our father's land, with love and strength and faith"
99% of these asshole can't and won't

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:57pm On May 29
GloriousGbola:

Actually this is Tinubu. When he was lagos governor he went on a renaming spree. I think then he wanted to rename anything named by the military. There was a cartoon mocking him where he was renaming Keke Marwa to Keke Tinubu.

With the speed with which they did it, very obvious
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 4:01pm On May 29
Basket of tomatoes is #150k and it's national anthem that's APC's problem..Smh

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:08pm On May 29
This national anthem long sha
Na students I pity, even the teachers ain't spared 🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:10pm On May 29
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:12pm On May 29
izzou:

One person in my office is currently defending the change of national anthem. He said the change is not really for we the adults but the younger generation.

He says maybe if the younger ones start singing it from young age that "I am ur brother, u are my brother ", maybe it will foster unity amongst us grin

Omo! I just weak. Nothing wey people no fit explain away for this Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:13pm On May 29
iamoyindamola:

Obviously the anthem is making them feel guilty
"To serve our father's land, with love and strength and faith"
99% of these asshole can't and won't

I listened to the national anthem and I was scratching my head why anyone think it was better than the one we were using before.

This is another level of ment from both the National Assembly and the President.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:13pm On May 29
BlueRayDick:

One person in my office is currently defending the change of national anthem. He said the change is not really for we the adults but the younger generation.

He says maybe if the younger ones start singing it from young age that "I am ur brother, u are my brother ", maybe it will foster unity amongst us grin

Omo! I just weak. Nothing wey people no fit explain away for this Nigeria.

I am your brother, you are my brother 😂😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 4:15pm On May 29
nihilistjnr:

Some Patrotic gentlemen already took the liberty of mocking up a proof of concept for us.

It's been field tested, and I understand it was positively received in parts of the country.

I don't like this one you posted, just because of the color combination sha.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:16pm On May 29
larride:

I am your brother, you are my brother 😂😂😂😂

Abi. Since the song say In brotherhood we stand. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:26pm On May 29
chrisooblog:
First off apologies for misinterpreting your assessment of Tinubu's performance to be 'below average' It wasn't directed as a slight or critique against you. I agreed with your assessment of Fashola being better only disagreeing with you about Tinubu's impact on Lagos state long term governance based on the policies and road map he initiated.

My engagement with your post was as an academic exercise not a game of political one up manship so suggesting I'm some 'fanatic' whether you believe me or not is way of the mark.

Whatever my opinions it's left for academics or neutral policy analysts to assess if the points hold any water.

I don't post that often here but there are enough posts to judge if I'm some PBAT 'fanboy'

Unfortunately I find we often engage with people's opinion on here often on perceived political leanings than whether they put out a false argument or not. As if supporting or being a critic of government will save one from consequences of bad government policies.

No be u again?

Were u not the person that was making excuses for Tinubu last year when were discussing how Jakande's 4 year tenure was more impactful than any other governor that spent 8 years? Abi u think I don't remember these things?

Now we are discussing whose tenure was more impactful post 1999 till date and u still find a way to make case for Tinubu grin

If the word "Fanatic" sounded offensive to u, I apologize. But I know u are a supporter of Tinubu at heart and in deed but that's not an issue at all. I just didn't want u misconstruing my post u quoted as me rating Tinubu below par.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 4:41pm On May 29
This would've made a better anthem...Tinubu and APC know say labour of heroes past don dey in vain,awon werey cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLZCXgYZmo8&pp=ygUXdGltaSBkYWtvbG8gb25lIG5hdGlvbiA%3D
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:45pm On May 29
BlueRayDick:

Abi. Since the song say In brotherhood we stand. grin
They should give portable omolalomi to compose a better brotherhood anthem
I hope he won't shade bob in it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:46pm On May 29
Amigoss:
This would've made a better anthem...Tinubu and APC know say labour of heroes past don dey in vain,awon werey cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLZCXgYZmo8&pp=ygUXdGltaSBkYWtvbG8gb25lIG5hdGlvbiA%3D
The lyrics gbaski...but who wan cram all this one
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 5:04pm On May 29
Theflint1:
The lyrics gbaski...but who wan cram all this one

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:43pm On May 29
iamoyindamola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R08zFYVInzY?si=1xKNhVg-NNJXAl4Y

Emilokan fun ara e grin grin
Maybe the next president will say he prefers the old national anthem and we'd revert again. Tinubu is an idiot and the less said about the rubber stamp national assembly, the better. Things like this are not done simply because of what the president likes or doesn't like, when no be say na monarchy we dey.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:45pm On May 29
Raumdeuter I am choosing you to be the one that will teach me the new abi na old national anthem. It should please you because it will be counted as one of the achievements of BAT.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) ... (5449) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.