Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,470 members, 7,917,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:55 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1754290 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4838) (4839) (4840) (4841) (4842) (4843) (4844) ... (5159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:04am On Jun 16
izzou:

Can we just increase the workforce of the NPF, that already has an existing structure and protocol?

Power rangers go need new office, new uniform, new guns, new vehicles, and just swell our cost of governance.

Well, what do i know?

They have used new project and new ideas to confuse the guy. It is not everything that one must cut ribbon for.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:12am On Jun 16
izzou:

Afrodoc2, check your mail.

Especially the sperm spam box.

Why the special shout out?

So one can’t help nurture the leaders of tomorrow in peace?

Mentoring ain’t easy but someone has got to do it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by enigma0: 12:19pm On Jun 16
enigma0:
Respeted members of this thread, I humbly seek your financial assistance in payment of my tuition fee. I have been accepted for undergraduate study at the University of Ibadan but my hope of admission seems dented as UI increased fee from less than 100k to 200k+. Most of savings was spent on my mom's sickness which later culminated to her death months ago hence the financial constraints I'm in. I tried applying for the fg nelfund student loan but UI hasn't upload our data to the nelfund portal making loan not accessible at the moment. Resumption is slated for next monday and I'm unable to register for courses and other necessary registration because of the tuition fee. I am open to provide additional info to corroborate my claims and I appreciate any kindness or generosity bestowed upon me. I'm very sorry for derailing the thread

Goodday respectected elders here, I've been able to raise almost 100k of the said amount but yet to proceed with registration as payment hasn't been made. I'll appreciate any form of financial assistance sirs...

Eid Mubarak to fellow Muslim brothers
Happy fathers days to all senior men here
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16
enigma0:

Goodday respectected elders here, I've been able to raise almost 100k of the said amount but yet to proceed with registration as payment hasn't been made. I'll appreciate any form of financial assistance sirs...

Eid Mubarak to fellow Muslim brothers
Happy fathers days to all senior men here

I know i am not fit to advice, but don't you think this is not sustainable?

You are just about to start and these financial constraints are there. It doesn't get lesser as you progress. How do you hope to keep funding the programme for 4 or 5 years?

But if you really want to proceed, i think your appeal would get more results if you went to a group you are committed to; Church, Mosque, Group of friends, etc

It is possible but difficult for a stranger to just agree to fund this. It is possible sha.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16
GloriousGbola:

we have a very big problem which is one of the signs of a collapsing society

critical infrastructure is repeatedly attacked by vandals
oil pipeline, petrol pipeline, railway line, power transmission lines
the real problem is there is no where in the world you have the resources to protect from deliberate, repeated and targeted acts of vandalism

when the resources for normal monitoring do not exist. as it is today if a line has an issue no one will go out because there may be bad actors waiting to kill the repair crew

I am not saying we shouldn't have a monitoring unit for infrastructure. I am simply saying we can have these under the NPF.

We must not be creating entirely new bodies for every single problem we have.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:31pm On Jun 16
Izzou you didn’t respond to my question on the Cholera outbreak.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:36pm On Jun 16
afrodoc2:

Ohh, sorry. I missed it.

I saw about 300 cases recorded. And that was why i made that statement.

I really don't know, but the awareness, especially online and offline has been very low.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:36pm On Jun 16
afrodoc2:

I have been looking for more information myself but I cant seems to get it.

We dont take disease outbreak serious until the thing reach hysteria levels.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by aieromon(m): 1:55pm On Jun 16
larride:

I have been looking for more information myself but I cant seems to get it.

We dont take disease outbreak serious until the thing reach hysteria levels.

Here you go.

https://ncdc.gov.ng/diseases/sitreps/?cat=7&name=An%20update%20of%20Cholera%20outbreak%20in%20Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVHP5kRU4bw?si=ML9zvr90H6TKCseF
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:01pm On Jun 16
izzou:

Ohh, sorry. I missed it.

I really don't know, but the awareness, especially online and offline has been very low.

Check NDDC account on Twitter. They provide information every day. Just saw it.

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1801999146192121993?t=fxq7Mwdfy1LTIfddQ8I9nA&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16
aieromon:

Here you go.

https://ncdc.gov.ng/diseases/sitreps/?cat=7&name=An%20update%20of%20Cholera%20outbreak%20in%20Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVHP5kRU4bw?si=ML9zvr90H6TKCseF

Just posted this also. grin

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by aieromon(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16
izzou:

Follow the NCDC Twitter handle @NCDCgov for updates.

Offline, you can visit the nearest PHC.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:22pm On Jun 16
izzou:

Ohh, sorry. I missed it.

Hmmm I hope it is curtailed quickly.
Where have the cases been reported? The authorities should consider vaccination drives in and around the affected areas.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by aieromon(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16
afrodoc2:

Hmmm I hope it is curtailed quickly.
Where have the cases been reported? The authorities should consider vaccination drives in and around the affected areas.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Jun 16
Happy Eid to everyone

Happy father's day to you all

Don't let anyone qualify it as responsible fathers cos no one dey qualify mother's day as responsible or irresponsible

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16
raumdeuter:
Happy Eid to everyone

Happy father's day to you all

Don't let anyone qualify it as responsible fathers cos no one dey qualify mother's day as responsible or irresponsible

Kate Henshaw's post on mother's day vs Father's day.

Her followers didn't spare her sha.

I just don't know why people can't wish another group well and move on.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:57pm On Jun 16
izzou:

Kate Henshaw's post on mother's day vs Father's day.

Her followers didn't spare her sha.

I just don't know why people can't wish another group well and move on.
If it’s not bitter it definitely not bitter
Tonto dikeh will wish herself mother and Father’s Day
Wahala no they finish
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 3:03pm On Jun 16
https://www.channelstv.com/2024/06/15/cholera-kills-15-in-lagos-350-suspected-cases-recorded/

omo make lasgidi people no near ph,fubara should declare state of emergency no going out no coming in,every state treat their shit.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 5:10pm On Jun 16
OasisX:
grin

.....Eid Mubarak habibi.

Olowo ori mi 🥹. Aku odun...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 5:42pm On Jun 16
Omo wetin be the blood covenant English tourists don make with alcohol and hooliganism? Them don dey fight Serbian fans for Gelsenkirchen cheesy

Matter of fact, German police advice them to smoke Eegbo instead of drinking alcohol so them no go cause trouble grin

UEFA even assign them to Gelsenkirchen instead of the bigger German cities like Köln, Frankfurt or Berlin because of this exact reason

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16
DeadPresidents:
Omo wetin be the blood covenant English tourists don make with alcohol and hooliganism? Them don dey fight Serbian fans for Gelsenkirchen cheesy

Matter of fact, German police advice them to smoke Eegbo instead of drinking alcohol so them no go cause trouble grin

UEFA even assign them to Gelsenkirchen instead of the bigger German cities like Köln, Frankfurt or Berlin because of this exact reason
Wait till they meet the host country
Una go see shege, hooliganism in football start and end with the English
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16
DeadPresidents:

na serbians go fúck them up Fr..those ones no be French
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16
iamoyindamola:

Wait till they meet the host country
Una go see shege, hooliganism in football start and end with the English
those eastern Europeans are the real hooligans..

Slovakia, Serbia etc..

England's are just overfed brats
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16
Import duty on wheat is fvcking 85%...

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16
seankafor:
those eastern Europeans are the real hooligans..

Slovakia, Serbia etc..

England's are just overfed brats

Serbia, Albania, Turkey and Russia get the realest hooligans.

English hooligans go think say na fist fight until those Eastern Europeans pull out knife
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:46pm On Jun 16
Eunoiaa:

Olowo ori mi 🥹. Aku odun...

grin

.....O ṣeun ayanfẹ mi.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:48pm On Jun 16
Spot the odd one,na who get identity,no steal childhood pics Twitter dey give badge reserved for presidents

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:50am On Jun 17
grin

.......see wetin Obimumûs dey share for their yeye WhatsApp Groups again. LMFAO! Dem too dry and empty sha.

No be Same X badge few of our Federal Honorables get?! Perhaps any Lawmakers in Naija on X that don't have it should go and resign coz Twitter's Recognition is all matter to validate their legitimacy.......LMFAO!

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:00am On Jun 17
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:12am On Jun 17
OasisX:
grin

.......see wetin Obimumûs dey share for their yeye WhatsApp Groups again. LMFAO! Dem too dry and empty sha.

No be Same X badge few of our Federal Honorables get?! Perhaps any Lawmakers in Naija on X that don't have it should go and resign coz Twitter's Recognition is all matter to validate their legitimacy.......LMFAO!

they should go to rwanda and enjoy the stunted life under peaceful dictator and president of life paul kagame
when you see the rubbish they share you will know na small pikin dey do them

(1) (2) (3) ... (4838) (4839) (4840) (4841) (4842) (4843) (4844) ... (5159) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: emitope, obainojazz(m), yokiti and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.