Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:55 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1756379 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4840) (4841) (4842) (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) ... (5161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:10pm On Jun 17
GloriousGbola:

she should show a picture of a major city in her home country at 1am las las na right wingers fit them same mentality
Aswear.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:45pm On Jun 17
akwesenana:
Epa domo. Wetin this thing mean abeg. I've been hearing it for long.

Hailings chief,Na humble greetings to the elderly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 12:46pm On Jun 17
Misogynists in Nigeria cosplaying as woke bros over people from the middle East will never not be funny to me. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 12:52pm On Jun 17
Like I should be thankful you just sexualize and slut-shame me only through the Internet? The Taliban is much more worse? You dehumanize women with your comments on NL, but you think you're better than the Hijabi sisters who dislike "nudity" in Western cultures.

Mtcheeeeewwwwwwwww.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jamiuokolla: 1:24pm On Jun 17
grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:24pm On Jun 17
izzou:

Kate Henshaw's post on mother's day vs Father's day.

Her followers didn't spare her sha.

I just don't know why people can't wish another group well and move on.

Or those that turned fathers day into a Single mothers worship day

I don't see anyone turning Mothers day into Single fathers day

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:33pm On Jun 17
Jamiuokolla:
grin
kiss
watching sweetheart
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17
raumdeuter:

Gbam!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:35pm On Jun 17
raumdeuter:

life is not without a sense of irony

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 2:02pm On Jun 17
OasisX:
grin

.....O ṣeun ayanfẹ mi.

Shey that girl you sent your pictures to abi? 😒

Or did you show me your drip pictures? You didn't want me to post you because of your girlfriends.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 2:05pm On Jun 17
You nor go use alternate account ke? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If dem born your papa papa well, chest your cowardice! Omo ale, omo ofo, omo irankiran alaye baje.

Bloated sewer rat.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 2:09pm On Jun 17
Lizard wey dey feel like chameleon. grin grin

I don't know who it thinks it is deceiving.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 2:14pm On Jun 17
Amigoss:
keep hate watching because he has good intentions,fly economy,not corrupt,not a laulau spender that runs an expansive govt and obidients compares him to your "God",All Elegan's will be doju ti'ed,amin ya robbi cheesy.....
Meanwhile..... this is who they're defending. No wonder they immediately attack any good reference made here cos it highlights the failures of the clueless druggie.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 2:19pm On Jun 17
If not that this one is beyond them, Bayo Onanuga would have named The NewYork Times as IPOB.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17
Ellexy:
Meanwhile..... this is who they're defending. No wonder immediately attack any good reference made here cos it highlights the failures of the clueless druggie.
What will obi have done

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17
Ellexy:
If not that this one is beyond them, Bayo Onanuga would have named The NewYork Times as IPOB.
Fake news everywhere 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:33pm On Jun 17
Eunoiaa:

Shey that girl you sent your pictures to abi? 😒

Or did you show me your drip pictures? You didn't want me to post you because of your girlfriends.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:43pm On Jun 17
grin

.......how many times do I need to educate Obimumûs that headlines don't always tell the full story?!

“People are in pain,” said 23-year-old Augustin Perez, a supermarket worker in the suburbs of Buenos Aires who said his rent had soared by 90% since Mr. Milei deregulated the real estate market and his electricity bill had nearly tripled since the government slashed subsidies. “They say things are getting better, but how? I don’t understand.

Even so, some experts warn that falling inflation isn’t necessarily an economic victory—rather the symptom of a painful recession.

“You’ve had a massive collapse in private spending, which explains why consumption has dropped dramatically and why inflation is also falling,” said Monica de Bolle, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics who studies emerging markets. “People are worse off than they were before. That leads them to spend less.”

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:58pm On Jun 17
grin

.....see wetin Obimumûs dey celebrate?! GloriousGbola don talk am finish, reading na nemesis to them. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:03pm On Jun 17
grin

......dem want drag Oasis. LMFAO

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17
On transit to bury the late VP of Malawi, a vehicle in the convoy crushed 4 people including a pregnant woman.

Wetin we go call this one?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 3:04pm On Jun 17
As you dey highlight words in bold so we can see it in 4d,dey recite ya lateef join too so your sense and intelligence can be highlighted in bold for all to see,This f*oling from faraway Arab desert no be life....

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:07pm On Jun 17
cheesy cheesy cheesy

..........Obimumûs! 75!!!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17
Shaykh your guy dey hide behind trolling to promote a certain phobia
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17
OasisX:
grin

.......how many times do I need to educate Obimumûs that headlines don't always tell the full story?!

Since we are dummies, the best way to tell us that BAT is doing well is to give us an example of another country that is suffering the same pains like us?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:13pm On Jun 17
Amoto94:
Shaykh your guy dey hide behind trolling to promote a certain phobia

grin

.......ignore habibi. That's their way. Dem go grow old expecting me to feel triggered by it. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 3:13pm On Jun 17
Russia,Senegal,south Africa,Rwanda,Ghana and Argentina are all doing better than Tinubunomics in terms of how they've managed their inflation....That is on periodt tongue

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:14pm On Jun 17
Spy360:

Since we are dummies, the best way to tell us that BAT is doing well is to give us an example of another country that is suffering the same pains like us?

grin

......thanks for showing you ain't the someone aside Peter Obi. Advice: go back few pages, then come back to comment. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17
OasisX:
grin

......dem want drag Oasis. LMFAO
You should be rushing back to Nigeria to enjoy the renewed hope. Since you ran away to stone the devil you never came back.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by superintendents(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17
My friends.... cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:16pm On Jun 17
Spy360:

You should be rushing back to Nigeria to enjoy the renewed hope. Since you ran away to stone the devil you never came back.

grin

......I am coming bro. Relax!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 3:16pm On Jun 17
Why my lover and husband dey fight like this? 😭😭🤣.

Somebody should separate them na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4840) (4841) (4842) (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) ... (5161) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), GloriousGbola and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.