Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1709353 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) (4848) (4849) ... (5050) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:45am On Jun 18
seankafor:
https://Twitter.com/SimFubaraKSC/status/1802950001552695597?t=rhudghPL62paxTWm0PPy9Q&s=19.

This is how you assert boldness

Make itsrm put body

Exactly. When you win at the supreme Court
The HOA leadership all supporting you.
And then the masses telling you to "ride on daddy".. You no suppose dey fear anybody.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:53am On Jun 18
At least keeping us busy with entertainment ๐Ÿ˜‰
Godstime001:
Why pity dem. Even states where them no dey fight. Which development dry happen. Look at Nigeria who is fighting Tinubu? Evidence of govt working dey? At least they are entertaining us.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Godstime001: 11:07am On Jun 18
seankafor:
At least keeping us busy with entertainment ๐Ÿ˜‰
Because even without fight Fubara might not even work.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:22am On Jun 18
https://www.nairaland.com/8128317/youths-chase-ex-phalga-chairman-ihunda

chase all those vagabonds and loyalist of emperor wike grin,we will dismantle his structure.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:46am On Jun 18
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:52am On Jun 18
seankafor:
https://www.nairaland.com/8128335/youths-staff-welcome-new-head

Itsr.m

Oas.is grin
"fubara is about to learn politics" lol .

Rivers people hate wike die ,those two are living in a bubble, Rivers people no go forget presidential election,wike use in hand blacklist in self.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:58am On Jun 18
Oasix and co.. This is the right time. Make una go rivers go defend una boss. Leave keyboard, stop hiding, put body to defend your political structure. Remember say polling unit no dey social media. cool cool

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:16pm On Jun 18
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:23pm On Jun 18
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18
Person say even amaechi was not even humiliated like this grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:28pm On Jun 18
Ballzproblem2:
we are doing fine grin,direct that pity to the people of kogi they need it more.
guess what popped up on feed , you can't make this shit up ,I didn't search for it ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 12:43pm On Jun 18
Ballzproblem2:
https://www.nairaland.com/8128317/youths-chase-ex-phalga-chairman-ihunda

chase all those vagabonds and loyalist of emperor wike grin,we will dismantle his structure.
I no say you go don follow put body. grin.
See as una dey chase person papa like who thief mango for barracks. Rivers. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18
There's a reason itsrm isn't online.

I just hope he is not physically present in the madness against wike in Rivers state.

Nor put body oo.

For me, it's the citizens of the state I pity most.
From wike to fubara, useless people. I don't support what is happening in the state and I hope peace is restored and the law takes its actual course.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:59pm On Jun 18
WhoDeyHause:

I no say you go don follow put body. grin.
See as una dey chase person papa like who thief mango for barracks. Rivers. grin
grin I dey house,how wish I put body ๐Ÿ˜‚.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 12:59pm On Jun 18
It's only God or a miracle that can help us, if not we are virtually on our own.
So cause other countries are poor is enough justification for the redundant cluelessness that has been taking center stage since this man's inauguration? Some of these countries that don't have access to the the kind of international loans or revenue our political class have been looting left, right and center these recent times? We want to do cash sapping coastal road at the expense of other pressing needs but but let's look at other countries that are poor. It's ok.
https://www.nairaland.com/8128320/nigerians-not-only-ones-facing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:46pm On Jun 18
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:52pm On Jun 18
seankafor:
https://Twitter.com/SamuelNwanosike/status/1803005760541958499?t=tXsMzzRcnu1yHi6sbhmlpw&s=19

Ibime

Militancy don return ooo

grin grin

Omo !

The kind videos Iโ€™ve seen coming from Rivers today ehnโ€ฆโ€ฆ..e be like say non-state actors for Rivers plenty pass innocent citizens sef.

What if Wike boys go to re-strategize and come with bigger guns tomorrow ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18
liveLongNprospa:
There's a reason itsrm isn't online.

I just hope he is not physically present in the madness against wike in Rivers state.

Nor put body oo.

For me, it's the citizens of the state I pity most.
From wike to fubara, useless people. I don't support what is happening in the state and I hope peace is restored and the law takes its actual course.

Itsrm:

The normal Casio o. I'm also buying for an exam.

Exam wey Tinubu make person go dey write cheesy

Nothing to do with that cheesy

I'm taking time out of social media to prepare for an exam.

Having said that, it's not to go to local governments on a public holiday to flex muscle.

Work will resume in earnest tomorrow. The local government chairmen will continue working for the next 6 months as extended by the HOA members.

As for the other mentions, make una calm down. No be who first call police dey win case.

Make I go continue my study grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:12pm On Jun 18
BlueRayDick:

Omo !

The kind videos Iโ€™ve seen coming from Rivers today ehnโ€ฆโ€ฆ..e be like say non-state actors for Rivers plenty pass innocent citizens sef.

We can laugh about it, but this is why no oil company is going to put their HQ in the ND. They have done all their risk management and have understood that at the drop of a hat, the whole place can become a war zone.

These fools are messing up Tinubus plans for money from gas with their gragra

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:21pm On Jun 18
GloriousGbola:

We can laugh about it, but this is why no oil company is going to put their HQ in the ND. They have done all their risk management and have understood that at the drop of a hat, the whole place can become a war zone.

These fools are messing up Tinubus plans for money from gas with their gragra

These people will literally tell u as a manager in an oil and gas company โ€œ oga dem no Dey sack indigene oโ€ grin.

The statement is both a fact and a warning . That part of the country is just maintaining a fragile peace .

I just hope this Fubara vs Wike feud wonโ€™t leave even the security agencies helpless .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18
For Wike guys to be chased out of Obio Akpor of all places (Wike constituency) means Sim has the upper hand for now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18
Ballzproblem2:
guess what popped up on feed , you can't make this shit up ,I didn't search for it ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜‚

As far as governance is concerned, kogi is currently doing well than Rivers State.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Godstime001: 2:49pm On Jun 18
BlueRayDick:

Omo !

Bros u be ajebo? Cos all these things are like Normal things that happens. You are making it seems as if na Strange stuff.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18
Kudos to SIM for dealing with the Wike problem, I expect that after he's done decimating him in Rivers, he'd proceed to the party to complete the job, I'm sure SIM would have more than enough evidence of Wike doing anti-party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:00pm On Jun 18
This just shows that Wike is a bad judge of character. So, out of all his proteges this Fubara was the one he chose to succeed him?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:00pm On Jun 18
Godstime001:
Bros u be ajebo? Cos all these things are like Normal things that happens. You are making it seems as if na Strange stuff.

Not at all.

But Iโ€™ve been seeing videos of different non-state actors with guns and ammunitions coming from Rivers state .

Even the Nwanosike guy was even caught in camera making a cultist chant after threatening a sitting governor . Omo! I just Dey surprise say all of these things Dey happen and the police are helpless because the judiciary has made it difficult for them to know what exactly the position of the law is
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:02pm On Jun 18
afrodoc2:
This just shows that Wike is a bad judge of character. So, out of all his proteges this Fubara was the one he chose to succeed him?

He probably chose someone as deadly as he is and never envisaged they will fall out so soon.

Thus far this Fubara Dey match wike ruggedity for ruggedity

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 3:05pm On Jun 18
reccy:

As far as governance is concerned, kogi is currently doing well than Rivers State.
whatever you say chief grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18
afrodoc2:

A man's character is revealed when he is given power!

Fubara and Wike must have come from way way back. To be the bagman of Wike must have cost you years of faithfulness and loyalty.

I no blame Wike. Power corrupts

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4843) (4844) (4845) (4846) (4847) (4848) (4849) ... (5050) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, MeMiTi and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.