Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,139 members, 7,987,963 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:57 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1989403 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (5493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
grin

Standing Ovation na Appreciation, by a large population.

- Seriki

We have every Nigerian on our side not just Youths.

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1579446612132507648?t=Dn2QUpEcp0lwr5cKNb4j5A&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
grin

He's dead. He's being cloned. He's not fit. He's sick. See una Daddy.... LOL

If na so cloning dey easy, Queen Elizabeth would still be alive. Dem no dey rate us at all.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
We are talking presidential.. This child is talking gubernatorial election..

Better keep up

So SE always vote competent in Presidential, but when it gets to governorship they decide to vote incompetent right?

So they voted Peter Obi incompetent for Governorship, but when it gets to presidential the same incompetent gubernatorial Peter Obi has become competent?

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

So SE always vote competent in Presidential, but when it gets to governorship they decide to vote incompetent right?

So they voted Peter Obi incompetent for Governorship, but when it gets to presidential the same incompetent Peter Obi has become competent?

Does it surprise you?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Oh when life was fun grin

Omo

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
grin

Omojuwa is out for Obidense blood on Twitter.... LOL! All their local Influencers are playing catchup now.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Does it surprise you?

So Peter Obi was once the incompetent gubernatorial candidate abi?

What suddenly made an incompetent gubernatorial candidate suddenly competent?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

Yup.. Hence why he won governor of the decade over Fashola who is 3X better than Tinubu cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
OasisX:
grin

He said SE always voted Competence? Really? LMFAO!

These Guys should try rating us once in a while nah. Is it Orjis that were competent or Ikpeazu? What of Obiano and his Predecessors in Anambra?

In Imo, is it Ohakim, Okoroawusa (an una dey call am), or the fòol that exposed his incompetence just in few months before he's kicked out by Court?!

Anambra have potential as Lagos. Give it even to Ambode and see how he's gonna turn things around. I have confidence in Soludo to map out masterplan for a greater Anambra.

He's gonna be the difference that will unravel Anambra potentials and develop it.

You don't vote Ngige to the Senate cos he's in APC, the Person you voted what impact he/she had so far?

Competence indeed.... LMFAO!

Nihilistjnr..... keep up with neck pressing, he must vomit every nonsense hanging in his throat.

Okorocha is/was better than most SW and Northern governors, don’t include him in the list of incompetent SE governors.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

So they voted Peter Obi incompetent for Governorship, but when it gets to presidential the same incompetent gubernatorial Peter Obi has become competent?

cheesy

LMFAO......!!!

Someone that needs to be isolated at Yaba Psychiatric Hospital. Good News is, Don J has heeded GloriousGbola advice and now taking drugs prescribed to him by Afrodoc2.

Major Reason for his silence on this Board these days.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
donstan18:

Okorocha is/was better than most SW and Northern governors, don’t include him in the list of incompetent SE governors.

grin

Na una people talk say he failed nah... dem even turbaned him Okoroawusa.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Yup.. Hence why he won governor of the decade over Fashola who is 3X better than Tinubu cheesy

Even his kinsmen know that Peter Obi is a liar

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Shey that bend down select award?

People who lived during Obis tenure as governor have a different tale, those who lived after Obi are enjoying work free Mondays
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
grin

.... that Obidense wey dey bypass electricity, where em dey nah. I don dey miss am.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
OasisX:

grin

Na una people talk say he failed nah... dem even turbaned him Okoroawusa.
Okorocha did very well in his first 4 years, it was his second that controversies and loyalty to APC distracted him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
donstan18:

Okorocha did very well in his first 4 years, it was his second that controversies and loyalty to APC distracted him.

grin

..... thus he failed right?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

If you ask him to define the meaning of competence he will run again

What was OBJ's history of competence in 1999? Was was GEJ's competence in 2015?

It's instructive thar despite losing presidential elections in 2015 and 2019, PDP still swept SE.

Is that South East have a different concept of competence that they don't have anywhere else in the country?

I mean GEJ was the first ever incumbent to lose election, largely because at the time he was considered to be the very definition of incompetence - yet the man named Ebele swept rhe South East grin

But no SE only vote for PDP because of competence. I laugh in IPOB

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
obidients have been fu-cking around - and now they have found out.

the receipts shall keep rolling

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
OasisX:

grin

..... thus he failed right?
I said he’s better than most SW and Northern governors. He shouldn’t be added to a list consisting of Obiano, Okwute, Orjis and Ikpeazu.

That’s my point.

And yea, aside Lagos state governors and maybe few of Oyo state governors, no SW Governor comes close to Okorocha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

Even his kinsmen know that Peter Obi is a liar

Please what are the achievements you heard Obi say he accomplished with his mouth that turned out to be lies...

With his mouth oo grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
donstan18:

I said he’s better than most SW and Northern governors. He shouldn’t be added to a list consisting of Obiano, Okwute, Orjis and Ikpeazu.

That’s my point.

And yea, aside Lagos state governors and maybe few of Oyo state governors, no SW Governor comes close to Okorocha.

grin

Apologies....

I visited Imo during his first tenure and I can confirm he tried. Though most Roads he built are substandard but he did try to beautify Owerri.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

Shey that bend down select award?

People who lived during Obis tenure as governor have a different tale, those who lived after Obi are enjoying work free Mondays

And some of those people changed opinions too.

Sooo cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:

If you ask him to define the meaning of competence he will run again

What was OBJ's history of competence in 1999? Was was GEJ's competence in 2015?

It's instructive thar despite losing presidential elections in 2015 and 2019, PDP still swept SE.

Is that South East have a different concept of competence that they don't have anywhere else in the country?

I mean GEJ was the first ever incumbent to lose election, largely because at the time he was considered to be the very definition of incompetence - yet the man named Ebele swept rhe South East grin

But no SE only vote for PDP because of competence. I laugh in IPOB

Like I said.. Your projection of Obi as a regional candidate won't work grin.

So we are just going to disagree on this cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Please what are the achievements you heard Obi say he accomplished with his mouth that turned out to be lies...

With his mouth oo grin

From his mouth? Obi saying he went to London for medicals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIXOzyrleYM

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

From his mouth? Obi saying he went to London for medicals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIXOzyrleYM

Oga.. Show me the link.. Let me verify grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Like I said.. Your projection of Obi as a regional candidate won't work grin.

So we are just going to disagree on this cool

There is nothing to disagree.

I have asked you why you said Obi has SE in thr bag - you could not answer

I asked you why SE will suddenly abandon 23 years of voting PDP for Obi, you said its due to competence.

I now asked you how PDP swept SE in 2 consecutive losing elections? You could not answer

Is it that SE recognise competence different to the rest of the country? You couldn't answer.

The fact you think that this was some sort of disagreement is hilarious. Nah bruv this was a cross examination and you didn't have the answers like Sway.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
in obidentland - posting smileys is how you deflect on cross.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:

There is nothing to disagree.

I have asked you why you said Obi has SE in thr bag - you could not answer

I asked you why SE will suddenly abandon 23 years of voting PDP for Obi, you said its due to competence.

I now asked you how PDP swept SE in 2 consecutive losing elections? You could not answer

Is it that SE recognise competence different to the rest of the country? You couldn't answer.

The fact you think that this was some sort of disagreement is hilarious. Nah bruv this was a cross examination and you didn't have the answers like Sway.

Maybe you were not awake when I replied you.
If all that doesn't satisfy you then like I said we are on two different wavelengths and that's fine grin.

I've told you my stance won't change.. You are trying to prove something that is not and I'm not going to give you that chance..
So if Obi is a regional candidate to you.. Good for you

For me he's not grin cheesy.

That can't be so hard now can it?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Maybe you were not awake when I replied you.
If all that doesn't satisfy you then like I said we are on two different wavelengths and that's fine grin.

I've told you my stance won't change.. You are trying to prove something that is not and I'm not going to give you that chance..
So if Obi is a regional candidate to you.. Good for you

For me he's not grin cheesy.

That can't be so hard now can it?

I'm not trying to prove anything. You are the one that used your own two fingers to enter our discussion about Peter Obi, not the other way round.

That's when I asked you some questions and you realised you didn't have tbe answers.

Nobody tried to prove anything to you. You jumped in the deep end by yourself and drowned. My condolences

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I'm not trying to prove anything. You are the one that used your own two fingers to enter our discussion about Peter Obi, not the other way round.

That's when I asked you some questions and you realised you didn't have tbe answers.

Nobody tried to prove anything to you. You jumped in the deep end by yourself and drowned. My condolences

Our?
What is our?
I didn't know Seun made you the owner of political conversations on this forum oo.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
OasisX:

grin

Apologies....

I visited Imo during his first tenure and I can confirm he tried. Though most Roads he built are substandard but he did try to beautify Owerri.

I remember on this Nairaland then, when Okorocha was first voted in, Almost everyone from SE used to brag with him and his achievements until he joined APC and became a pariah
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (5493) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), ouzo1(m), Segedinho(m), Tochex101(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.