Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,135 members, 7,987,960 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:48 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1989371 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (5493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Our?
What is our?
I didn't know Seun made you the owner of political conversations on this forum oo.

GloriousGbola and I were discussing the incredible Uturns by Obidients witnessed online.

You then jumped in saying that we were making excuses for tribalism.

I was not trying to prove anything to you. I was discussing something with someone else and you jumped in. All I did was ask you some questions subsequently, none of which you could answer.

I'm.sorry you mistook my line of questioning for a debate, although the fault is yours not mine. All I did was hold your statements up to the light and you melted like a cheap candle.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:

GloriousGbola and I were discussing the incredible Uturns by Obidients witnessed online.

I was not trying to prove anything to you. I was discussing something with someone and you jumped in. All I did was ask you some questions subsequently, none of which you could answer.

I'm.sorry you mistook my line of questioning for a debate, although the fault is yours not mine. All I did was hold your statements up to the light and you melted like a cheap candle.

debating is more than posting smileys and taking your opinion as unblemished fact. hopefully someone has learned today tongue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I was not trying to prove anything to you. I was discussing something with someone else and you jumped in. All I did was ask you some questions subsequently, none of which you could answer.

OH wow... So you own the conversation?
On this forum?
Why didn't you guys private chat each other nau.

Also again your cheap attempts at making it look like you even came close to achieving anything from your funny questions makes me laugh grin.

You've still not told me why the same region that didn't vote the ultimate Igbo man by name of Ojukwu over OBJ suddenly became tribalistic by going with Obi over the other candidates.

Or wait is the tribalism selective?
Is Obi more loved in Igbo land than Ojukwu?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
In the mean time..

Please what is this song that dj is playing at Atiku's campaign? cheesy

https://twitter.com/Agunaechemba11/status/1579464886706647042?t=zYOZdh13NZtX8g_EE8hcwQ&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

I remember on this Nairaland then, when Okorocha was first voted in, Almost everyone from SE used to brag with him and his achievements until he joined APC and became a pariah

grin

We know their game nah. Same thing they did to Okorocha is same thing they're doing to Ebonyi State Governor. Once you join APC, you're an Outcast and all your good deeds are condemned - yet they expected same APC to hand them the presidential ticket.

If PDP present hensben in Abia against Umahi of APC (assuming he's an Indigene), hensben gonna be declared a winner before noon.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
OasisX:
grin

Omojuwa is out for Obidense blood on Twitter.... LOL! All their local Influencers are playing catchup now.

Hungry man that needs to feed his family grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

grin

Eeya!

Sorry o.... belleful man wey dey sponsor Obidatti campaign. Can you help with just a snapshot of Omojuwa declaring for BAT yet. Just one?!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
OasisX:

grin

Eeya!

Sorry o.... belleful man wey dey sponsor Obidatti campaign. Can you help with just a snapshot of Omojuwa declaring for BAT yet. Just one?!

Here's it cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
I say this thing go touch everybody.

Political twitter get shame ni
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
OasisX:
grin

.... that Obidense wey dey bypass electricity, where em dey nah. I don dey miss am.

That Obidense wey dey join wire. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Here's it cool

grin

....here is what? Are you normal? Did you read the snapshots at all?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
OasisX:

grin

....here is what? Are you normal? Did you read the snapshots at all?!

Another one too cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

OH wow... So you own the conversation?
On this forum?
Why didn't you guys private chat each other nau.

Also again your cheap attempts at making it look like you even came close to achieving anything from your funny questions makes me laugh grin.

You've still not told me why the same region that didn't vote the ultimate Igbo man by name of Ojukwu over OBJ suddenly became tribalistic by going with Obi over the other candidates.

Or wait is the tribalism selective?
Is Obi more loved in Igbo land than Ojukwu?

You're more than welcome to join any conversation of course.

I'm just addressing the idea that I was ever trying to prove anything to you - I wasn't. I was minding my business and you jumped in. Fair dos for jumping in as is your prerogative, but the sequence of events does not support your narrative.

The other argument you're making about Ojukwu is bereft of basic logic.

Ojukwu formed APGA.

APGA Governors have ruled Anambra since 2006, yet in that time PDP has swept all presidential elections in the state. There is no way that the APGA structure in Anambra are voting APGA at presidential level

PDP Governors have historically dominated all other states in SE. Is it a surprise that SE politicians who want to be relevant at Federal level are not queuing up behind the man/party that led a secessionist attempt that ended in a 3 year civil war?

Why would any federally ambitious politician cast their lot with the very definition of a regional brand?

Why did Peter Obi himself japa from APGA?

This is politics young man, not idealistic waffle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
afrodoc2:

That Obidense wey dey join wire. grin

grin

He's now a wiser Nigerian, person wey no dey pay tax too o!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
One has sense and diagnosis. The other doesn’t have diagnosis but unfortunately also doesn’t have sense.

cry cry cry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
grin

David Hundeyin won't do any Exposé on the attachment, swap the name with BAT and you would see them gloating over it - plus that shorty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
afrodoc2:
One has sense and diagnosis. The other doesn’t have diagnosis but unfortunately also doesn’t have sense.

cry cry cry

cheesy cheesy

Sign of old age Doc. He don too live long.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
grin

Obidense at it again..... why editing someone's tweet to frame him for what he didn’t tweet ffs!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
The funniest thing about all these receipts on twitter is that these turncoats are the ones that call others political jobbers the most.

Meanwhile they are the one that's always jumping from one politician to another looking for food to eat. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:

You're more than welcome to join any conversation of course.

I'm just addressing the idea that I was ever trying to prove anything to you - I wasn't. I was minding my business and you jumped in. Fair dos for jumping in as is your prerogative, but the sequence of events does not support your narrative.

The other argument you're making about Ojukwu is bereft of basic logic.

Ojukwu formed APGA.

APGA Governors have ruled Anambra since 2006, yet in that time PDP has swept all presidential elections in the state. There is no way that the APGA structure in Anambra are voting APGA at presidential level

PDP Governors have historically dominated all other states in SE. Is it a surprise that SE politicians who want to be relevant at Federal level are not queuing up behind the man/party that led a secessionist attempt that ended in a 3 year civil war?

Why would any ambitious politician cast their lot with the very definition of a regional brand?

Why did Peter Obi himself japa from APGA?

This is politics young man, not idealistic waffle.

You are trying to make this deeper than it is.

It's a simple thing young man.

You are trying to present Obi as an Igbo candidate which I have said he is not.

You have gone ahead to mention why I have the confidence to then say he has the SE on lock down..
I have told you it is due to his competence.

I gave you an example using Ojukwu not winning over someone like OBJ even though Ojukwu is more loved in the SE than OBJ.
This was done to show the SE does not vote based on tribe.
Now you in one breath said Ojukwu formed apga and they won gubernatorial elections in the state.. But then the same state still didn't deem Ojukwu good enough to vote him during presidential election because he is a "regional brand who led the secessionist attempt".

So if he is a regional brand like you claim and they've only voted people with national spread, am I wrong to say Obi is not a regional branded politician hence why they would vote him..

Or that logic is at fault?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Stop nah
afrodoc2:

cry cry cry

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

You are trying to make this deeper than it is.

It's a simple thing young man.

You are trying to present Obi as an Igbo candidate which I have said he is not.

You have gone ahead to mention why I have the confidence to then say he has the SE on lock down..
I have told you it is due to his competence.

I gave you an example using Ojukwu not winning over someone like OBJ even though Ojukwu is more loved in the SE than OBJ.
This was done to show the SE does not vote based on tribe.
Now you in one breath said Ojukwu formed apga and they won gubernatorial elections in the state.. But then the same state still didn't deem Ojukwu good enough to vote him during presidential election because he is a "regional brand who led the secessionist attempt".

So if he is a regional brand like you claim and they've only voted people with national spread, am I wrong to say Obi is not a regional branded politician hence why they would vote him..

Or that logic is at fault?

And Ad Nauseum I have asked you to point out an election year in the last 23 where SE as a region has failed to vote PDP in presidential elections.

Once again you didn't have the answer.

PDP has won the region every election year in 23 years because savvy politicians of SE extraction went to join PDP due to its branding as the most connected party in the country. In 23 years of Democracy, PDP controlled Abuja for 16.

Any politician that wants has Federal ambition has typically tread the Umbrella route. Thus since 1999, the overwhelming majority if Governors from the SE have been members of the PDP. Afterall Obi left APGA for PDP to compete on a presidential ticket

It has nothing to do be competence or any other nebulous concepts you've given us. If most SE Governors are PDP members, then it's no surprise that PDP Sweeps their states.

What is surprising to me is your claim that Obi has SE on lock. Why would SE suddenly buck 23 years of established patterns to vote enmasse for a nigga who needed 2 court declarations to become Governor?

Why would a region with 2 pdp Governors and 2APC Governors suddenly now vote Obi in elections unless its because....he's tbe only southeasterner on the ballot?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
nihilistjnr:

And Ad Nauseum I have asked you to point out an election year in the last 23 where SE as a region has failed to vote PDP in presidential elections.

Once again you didn't have the answer.

PDP has won the region every election year in 23 years because savvy politicians of SE extraction went to join PDP due to its branding as the most connected party in the country. In 23 years of Democracy, PDP controlled Abuja for 16.

Any politician that wants has Federal ambition has typically tread the Umbrella route. Thus since 1999, the overwhelming majority if Governors from the SE have been members of the PDP. Afterall Obi left APGA for PDP to compete on a presidential ticket

It has nothing to do be competence or any other nebulous concepts you've given us. If most SE Governors are PDP members, then it's no surprise that PDP Sweeps their states.

What is surprising to me is your claim that Obi has SE on lock. Why would SE suddenly buck 23 years of established patterns to vote enmasse for a nigga who needed 2 court declarations to become Governor?

Why would a region with 2 pdp Governors and 2APC Governors suddenly now vote Obi in elections unless its because....he's tbe only southeasterner on the ballot?

Oooooorrrr just maybe it's because he's the most competent of all of them.

Being the only SE candidate has nothing to do with it.

But if that's too difficult for you to accept then I can't help you.

Once again you will get tired of this convo.. But I'm willing to keep it going.

You keep asking me to point out a year like this isn't a special election...

When last did Nigeria have elections with 3 candidates all equally placed with the possibility of a runoff?
OH yes I don't think that has happened since 1999.

Or you've not thought about that?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
I see the shameless BATstards and urchins have regrouped and ganged up after suddenly finding their voice with propaganda afoot.

Notice that the most vocal of the BATstards are the ones abroad who are far detached from our reality.

I've always maintained that these people are the most wicked of wickedness known to man.

They are vexed and saddened by the fact that Nigerians have decided to fight for their country. Thta the people have arisen to take back power from the criminals in government.

You will all be put to shame!! Next year can't come soon enough.

Livlongnprospa, more grease to your elbows. You're doing fantastically well.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is who these BATstards want us to vote for!!

This living corpse is who these wicked people are supporting. Shame on all of you.
You want Nigerians to maintain status quo. You want us to continue suffering daily blackouts, runaway inflation, deadly and violent insecurity, poor infrastructure, poor health care, poor public education.

Thunder fire all of you!! All you must be deported to come back and see what the average Nigerian goes through.
Heartless souls.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
I never knew docs were cowards sha.. But we learn every day cheesy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
Donjazet2:
I see the shameless BATstards and urchins have regrouped and ganged up after suddenly finding their voice with propaganda afoot.

Notice that the most vocal of the BATstards are the ones abroad who are far detached from our reality.

I've always maintained that these people are the most wicked of wickedness known to man.

They are vexed and saddened by the fact that Nigerians have decided to fight for their country. Thta the people have arisen to take back power from the criminals in government.

You will all be put to shame!! Next year can't come soon enough.

Livlongnprospa, more grease to your elbows. You're doing fantastically well.

Lmao.. So far nihilistjnr has provided me with distraction grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nigerians are lining up behind a credible alternative.
Nigerians want to send a message to the ruling class that business cannot continue to be as usual.
And in Obi we see a man of relative integrity, simplicity, humility and public service.

But these evil enemies of our country have decided to engage in gaslightings and mental manipulations to try and justify why they would support and maintain the status quo, right after laughing in our faces when the dollarization of our politics was ongoing.

God will judge you all

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. So far nihilistjnr has provided me with distraction grin

You, my friend, have been doing an excellent job in your defense of your convictions.
We are on the right side of this!

History will remember that this was the year, the average Nigerian stood up and said enough is enough!

These enemies and demons will try hard to dissuade the movement but they will fail empathetically.

Good job brother.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Naso una talk during Buhari's 2015 campaign

Credible my àss

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (5493) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.