Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,930 members, 7,938,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1822795 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4955) (4956) (4957) (4958) (4959) (4960) (4961) ... (5219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:43am On Jul 08
Segedinho:

Maybe I don't know the definition of Obideint cos tagging me one is kinda funny.

I supported Obi 4 a change of system in d past election and didnt accepted everything he dished out.......might not even vote again.....that aside.

How do u mean confidential infos??why trying to bend it now if definitely he enjoyed the outcome just b4 now...

First,he left and now this,,,I know u know something is being done underground to disdain either d camp or Obi's prowess....

cheesy cheesy cheesy

.....e dey always amaze and amuse me join bruh. Oasis is an APC Member, Oasis is this and that, me no dey reason am nah, so why reason the Tag?! LOL!

As per the underlined, make una try dey own up una misfortune nah, so who dey responsible if I may ask?! LOL!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:50am On Jul 08
OasisX:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

.....e dey always amaze and amuse me join bruh. Oasis is an APC Member, Oasis is this and that, me no dey reason am nah, so why reason the Tag?! LOL!

As per the underlined, make una try dey own up una misfortune nah, so who dey responsible if I may ask?! LOL!

Check up..I have never regarded u as APCist and even if,it is ur CHOICE n I respect it...

I am against ur false hope even when visible..your defence and gaslighting..

It is more like insults to every Nigerians........
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:54am On Jul 08
Segedinho:

Check up..I have never regarded u as APCist and even if,it is ur CHOICE n I respect it...

I am against ur false hope even when visible..your defence and gaslighting..

It is more like insults to every Nigerians........

grin

......whether you ever tag me or not, that ain't my business bruh. Who dey defend?! LOL! Defend wetin?! I dey drop facts from a tier one, very reliable source of Information from Obideints Camp bruh, hence nothing to defend here.

Call am gaslight or dieselight, that one no concern me, rather the Movement is getting exposed by key members una dey look up to as Guardians, Mentors and Leaders. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:54am On Jul 08
Na Edo election we begin see sharing money and all that.

Make Asue win, make everybody rest
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:10am On Jul 08
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:15am On Jul 08
liveLongNprospa:
https://x.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1809877677089685866?t=QwXpUlZg-zDVPszK8TJ2pA&s=19

GRV nor get experience. Interesting interview
No be everything be "I get 10 years experience for banking" + several more in lootocracy of Lagos cheesy

GRVs is obsessed with urban planning, and some of his ideas might seem grandiose until you realize these could all be possible without the burden of lootocracy that has been institutionalized in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:16am On Jul 08
OasisX:

grin

......whether you ever tag me or not, that ain't my business bruh. Who dey defend?! LOL! Defend wetin?! I dey drop facts from a tier one, very reliable source of Information from Obideints Camp bruh, hence nothing to defend here.

Call am gaslight or dieselight, that one no concern me, rather the Movement is getting exposed by key members una dey look up to as Guardians, Mentors and Leaders. LOL!
Weda exposed or not..it doesn't change nor kill d movements and it awesome that there are bold youth out--there that can still call a failure,a failure irrespective of tribe .

Not people that will say"what Mr A would have done differently" instead of facing the problem a foolish man is dishing to the society..

The country is dying under the watch of a madman. It takes a foool to come up with any form of defence or diverting attention to something else...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:20am On Jul 08
izzou:
Na Edo election we begin see sharing money and all that.

Make Asue win, make everybody rest

Edo presently now,na d person wey fit rig pass..either with money or otherwise go carry d day....

Cos.....dat zeal or rather Obi wave no really dey strong like that.......if either Asue or Okpe wins...na return to d status quo ...

Na TV i go know wetin dey go on...on that day
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:21am On Jul 08
Segedinho:

Edo presently now,na d person wey fit rig pass..either with money or otherwise go carry d day....

Cos.....dat zeal or rather Obi wave no really dey strong like that.......if either Asue or Okpe wins...na return to d status quo ...
A vote for LP is a vote for APC's dundee candidate...Olumide Akpata can't win.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:26am On Jul 08
Theflint1:
A vote for LP is a vote for APC's dundee candidate...Olumide Akpata can't win.
Voting is actually a formality on that day...

From what I have observed,it is going to be a tug of war bw APC vs PDP.......the best rigger would be d winner.

It is actually a different ball game when majorities were tired of PDAPC (Obi's aura)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:27am On Jul 08
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:27am On Jul 08
Segedinho:

Na TV i go know wetin dey go on...on that day

The wave still dey.

Na when una reach una turn, una remember say North, South and Central matter.

If una decide to retire PDP, you can...

But...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by superintendents(m): 9:30am On Jul 08
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:33am On Jul 08
izzou:

The wave still dey.

But...
U nor dey here baba....so I fit excuse ur ignorance(sorry to say)...

Obi aura no strong here again maybe because he nor dey contest for anything.......

Maybe hunger don make us 4get vote

Maybe the love for our lives din reshapen d "send a msg" zeal.

Maybe we nor really belive anything again.....

As for me..it is nor t worth my stress again cos obviously we don see wetin dey go on underground .

During Obi's wave..I saw "men" saying NO to sway ...men under rain dey run "jolly"..it was like a joy of freedom
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:34am On Jul 08
superintendents:
the wave no reach our side..

Make we wait small..

😏😏
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:45am On Jul 08
We're Hiring 📢

Job title: Medical Doctor at Gentle Hearts Global Harvest Medical Centre

Salary is very attractive

Successful candidates will resume immediately

Send CVs to the hospital email address at: ghghmedicalcentre@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 9:51am On Jul 08
liveLongNprospa:
https://x.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1809877677089685866?t=QwXpUlZg-zDVPszK8TJ2pA&s=19

GRV nor get experience. Interesting interview

That commissioner that mocked him earlier on about clearing canal, just went back and started clearing the canal..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 10:17am On Jul 08
izzou:

The wave still dey.

But...
The truth of the matter is that Edo needs an astute professional like Akpata at this time, a man with a wealth of legal experience is the exact round peg to check the lawlessness in Edo's round hole. I'm a firm believer in his candidacy, Lagos missed out on a top professional in GRV and we are about to watch the same mistake happen again in Edo, the disgraceful events that preceeded the 2023 Gov election in Lagos might, albeit to a lesser extent Play out again in Edo. A stooge will be installed with the support of the people, to continue from where his master stopped. My dream is for a Nigeria where a CHINEDU can Govern Lagos and an OLUMIDE can Govern Edo, let us throwaway the archaic zoning and Emilokan attitude and embrace professionalism in Governance, thank you very much indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:19am On Jul 08
KingTom:

The truth of the matter is that Edo needs an astute professional like Akpata at this time, a man with a wealth of legal experience is the exact round peg to check the lawlessness in Edo's round hole. I'm a firm believer in his candidacy, Lagos missed out on a top professional in GRV and we are about to watch the same mistake happen again in Edo, the disgraceful events that preceeded the 2023 Gov election in Lagos might, albeit to a lesser extent Play out again in Edo. A stooge will be installed with the support of the people, to continue from where his master stopped. My dream is for a Nigeria where a CHINEDU can Govern Lagos and an OLUMIDE can Govern Edo, let us throwaway the archaic zoning and Emilokan attitude and embrace professionalism in Governance, thank you very much indeed.

grin grin grin grin

This your post dey give two different vibes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:23am On Jul 08
KingTom:

You sure you're not describing Asue Ighodalo? lipsrsealed

Asue Ighodalo is probably the "least Edo" of the three major candidates and he gets trolled for that a lot.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:30am On Jul 08
Segedinho:

Voting is actually a formality on that day...

From what I have observed,it is going to be a tug of war bw APC vs PDP.......the best rigger would be d winner.

It is actually a different ball game when majorities were tired of PDAPC (Obi's aura)
I don't disagree, we just have to make sure the rigger with the better candidate wins.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:32am On Jul 08
KingTom:

Although I don't really know much about him but his wealth of experience would have been handy.

The fact that he's outside the recycled PDAPC is enough to get him on...

But the reality presently would make it difficult cos the rate of indifference is much...

Less turn out more capability to rig and I think that that would be the order of the day.......
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:37am On Jul 08
Theflint1:
I don't disagree, we just have to make sure the rigger with the better candidate wins.
Asue would do well to hide the fraud that Obaseki did ...

There isn't much he is going to bring on except continuing in Obaseki's legacy..

He/they have started d forced display of banners/stickers ......Will there be any difference??

As for okpe,still I don't think he would be the person cos he seems opaque in idea presentation..

Akpata IMHO seems to be d best outa d 3 warriors but his chance is so minimal compare to both
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:24am On Jul 08
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

This your post dey give two different vibes
It is what it is grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:31am On Jul 08
Theflint1:
You sure you're not describing Asue Ighodalo? lipsrsealed

Asue Ighodalo is probably the "least Edo" of the three major candidates and he gets trolled for that a lot.
Really? Correct me if I'm wrong, but social media references have him as the most popular candidate now. If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:36am On Jul 08
Segedinho:

Although I don't really know much about him but his wealth of experience would have been handy.

The fact that he's outside the recycled PDAPC is enough to get him on...

But the reality presently would make it difficult cos the rate of indifference is much...

Less turn out more capability to rig and I think that that would be the order of the day.......

Voter apathy as a result of last year's disenfranchisement, truly we were set back a few years by the events of the last elections, but everything has a beginning, we're too docile and our siddon look attitude may ultimately be our undoing. Anyway the way its looking, na maybe in 2027 before Nigerians go get time for election matter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:40am On Jul 08
KingTom:

Really? Correct me if I'm wrong, but social media references have him as the most popular candidate now. If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on him
Yes, Asue Ighodalo is the most popular of the three candidates, but his popularity isn't as a result of where he comes from. His detractors in the state are quick to point to the fact that he can't speak his dialect and that he's never voted in the state as reason for him not being Edo-enough, but yea, a bet on Asue Ighodalo seems surest.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:46am On Jul 08
Theflint1:
Yes, Asue Ighodalo is the most popular of the three candidates, but his popularity isn't as a result of where he comes from. His detractors in the state are quick to point to the fact that he can't speak his dialect and that he's never voted in the state as reason for him not being Edo-enough, but yea, a bet on Asue Ighodalo seems surest.
Na Lagos based Edo boy? Abi na Italo based grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:49am On Jul 08
KingTom:

Na Lagos based Edo boy? Abi na Italo based grin
Na Lagos boy, same with Olumide Akpata to some extent...the APC candidate na proper local, but e no go sabi pass beer and pepper soup infrastructure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:50am On Jul 08
KingTom:

Voter apathy as a result of last year's disenfranchisement, truly we were set back a few years by the events of the last elections, but everything has a beginning, we're too docile and our siddon look attitude may ultimately be our undoing. Anyway the way its looking, na maybe in 2027 before Nigerians go get time for election matter

Yeah..d shock of the wave was/is devastating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:10pm On Jul 08
The stupid part of Supacell. You are invading an estate where people with superpowers are held captive, and you allow someone with no superpower (and who can’t defend herself) to tag along.
Someone who is at a high risk of dying based on the evidence from the future.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 12:20pm On Jul 08
Segedinho:

Yeah..d shock of the wave was/is devastating.

2027 voter apathy is going to be worse in the South, cos power has to return to the North, cos based on calculations power should be returned to the North. It's either that's the sentiment going to be promoted when we get closer to 2026 or might probably be the deal Tinubu struck with them for their support, hence the recent Northern Elite alignments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4955) (4956) (4957) (4958) (4959) (4960) (4961) ... (5219) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Zaha(m), CrystalTiger(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.