Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,837 members, 7,966,096 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:09 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1907112 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5022) (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) ... (5361) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:43am On Jul 24
grin

.....Halleluyah! Everyone now picks interest in Alhaji Aliko Dangote. He is no longer what we said he was - rather we were misled and have seen the light now.

Dangote Refinery ain't a ruse apparently, we were fed jargons by David Hundeyin and his Disciples that what Dangote actually built is tank farm to store imported fuel and sale to Nigerians. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:54am On Jul 24
grin

....Northerners don dey gulp Student Loan like Fura de Nunu. Our southern Brothers still dey reason am whether na Scam or not LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:58am On Jul 24
CrystalTiger:
Alhaji fit comot cloth enter street at this rate..

grin grin

He has gone spiritual sef. Alhaji don Dey talk about judgement day

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 12:04pm On Jul 24
iamoyindamola:
Ibime no sabi watch film at all
Those about to die is a good watch 7/10
The only issue I have is the first 3 episodes story too plenty they were compiling different characters and stories my head almost burst

I think you should watch it open mind they expect more or less just stay in the middle and stop using rotten tomatoes I prefer IMDb
I swear. I finished it last night. It hurt me Titus died, he over trust. Solid 8/10 for me
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 12:10pm On Jul 24
grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:33pm On Jul 24
Ibime:

You dey watch anything. I can't watch 7/10 stuff. My time is limited so it has to be 8/10 and above

Rotten tomatoes hasn't failed me yet except for Tyler Perry movies where there is a cultural disconnect
bless your heart,if a series is has low rating on IGN ,Imbd and rotten tomatoes I no dey watch,this standard had helped me to skip many junk series.

I no dey watch anyhow.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24
Ibime:

You dey watch anything. I can't watch 7/10 stuff. My time is limited so it has to be 8/10 and above

Rotten tomatoes hasn't failed me yet except for Tyler Perry movies where there is a cultural disconnect
You mean lgtbcufdhh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24
Sportsweb:
I swear. I finished it last night. It hurt me Titus died, he over trust. Solid 8/10 for me
No spoil an for others
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:24pm On Jul 24
izzou:

When did Tinubu become a dictator?

I think you're mixing it up.

Somebody that has control of judiciary and legislative arm, what are they called again? by the time we realise it would be too late.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24
OasisX:

grin

......Judge Ahmad Muhammad of Federal High Court Abuja must be stupΓ­d to pass a Judgement that its constitutional in 2021. Definitely he needs to learn work from Supleme Justice Spy. LMFAO
If tenure fixing is not constitutional, what is it? Self determining? The Police Act already puts tenure limitations. Any thing else becomes unconstitutional. This is common sense and I don't care who says otherwise.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:38pm On Jul 24
Very Angry Alhaji (VAA) has been playing this game for a long time .

He has been fighting UNICEM( Now acquired by Lafarge ) from inception sef .

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 1:47pm On Jul 24
BlueRayDick:
Very Angry Alhaji (VAL) has been playing this game for a long time .

Which one be "Very Angry Alhaji"? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24
iamoyindamola:

You mean lgtbcufdhh

No, Tyler Perry is an acquired taste for black people

His movies are the only ones I give a chance even if their rotten tomatoes score is low, cos not everybody gets it

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:50pm On Jul 24
akwesenana:
Which one be "Very Angry Alhaji"? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That's his new national honors. U know there is OFR, MON, GCFR na cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:01pm On Jul 24
BlueRayDick:
Very Angry Alhaji (VAA) has been playing this game for a long time .

a broke man is an angry man

you mean VBA - very broke alhaiji

or very broke billionaire

VAA, VBA or VBB take your pick
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24
donjazzet:

There is actually no single fact to support the statement that more black people are going to vote for Trump. It's a republican propaganda talking point. Republicans have always had their token 10 percent black vote, I predict that to be way less now that Harris spare heads the ticket.

Harris is experiencing very serious enthusiasm and momentum that if this continues guarantees an obama-esque victory.
Continue jonzin. I said black men I wasn't talking about the women.

Black men will vote Trump especially the non zesty ones. They're logical and will look at their pockets, price of gas and groceries and not the irrelevant points the Dems will use to campaign

Lmao Harris is a DEI hire, a political bedwench, comparing her to Obama is ridiculous

Men are moving away from that party enmasse. You're talking about enthusiasm grin

Forget the black men even white women you think they will vote Kamala? Dey play grin

All Trump has to do is stand back and not do anything silly.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24
Hiring: Personal Assistant to MD at Zetech Oil Services Nigeria Limited

Reading, monitoring and responding to the manager's email,
Answering calls and liaising with clients competently,
Preliminary drafting of correspondence on the manager's behalf,
Delegating work in the manager's absence,
Diary management
Planning and organizing meetings

CV to: hr@zetechoil.com using the Job title as the subject of the email.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 2:49pm On Jul 24
Morocco 1-0 Argentina
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24
A40:
Continue jonzin. I said black men I wasn't talking about the women.

Black men will vote Trump especially the non zesty ones. They're logical and will look at their pockets, price of gas and groceries and not the irrelevant points the Dems will use to campaign

Lmao Harris is a DEI hire, a political bedwench, comparing her to Obama is ridiculous

Men are moving away from that party enmasse. You're talking about enthusiasm grin

Forget the black men even white women you think they will vote Kamala? Dey play grin

All Trump has to do is stand back and not do anything silly.
don j is a pro feminist that always dreams and fantasies women leading while he follows

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24
seankafor:
don j is a pro feminist that always dreams and fantasies women leading while he follows
Lol. My problem with these male feminists like Don J, they won't even back the competent women it's women like fvckin Kamala Harris. Has he heard her speak?

Let him go and check all the cities and counties run by so called 'progressive' women. Huge embarrassing failure

When campaign starts watch it won't pass abortion that will be their rallying cry nothing consign them with policy or economy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Jul 24
Spy360:

A freedom fighter is a potential dictator. Paul Kigame of Rwanda is another example.

BAT claimed to be the face of the NADECO days but 'take a look at me now'

How is BAT a dictator
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On Jul 24
A40:
Lol. My problem with these male feminists like Don J, they won't even back the competent women it's women like fvckin Kamala Harris. Has he heard her speak?

Let him go and check all the cities and counties run by so called 'progressive' women. Huge embarrassing failure

When campaign starts watch it won't pass abortion that will be their rallying cry nothing consign them with policy or economy

And every criticism of Kamala will be racism and sexism

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 3:14pm On Jul 24
Your tip on Vikings: Valhalla was spot on exactly writing and acting all round. Just started season 2. Season 1 should be renamed no permanent friends or enemies with the way allegiances change like faulty NEPA switch grin

Ibime:

No, Tyler Perry is an acquired taste for black people

His movies are the only ones I give a chance even if their rotten tomatoes score is low, cos not everybody gets it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:29pm On Jul 24
OasisX:
grin

Expert Opinion don dey supersede Legal provisions on this board. Nothing Afrodoc no dey mentor. LOL!

Bruv, wetin concern me with una wahala?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24
chrisooblog:
Your tip on Vikings: Valhalla was spot on exactly writing and acting all round. Just started season 2. Season 1 should be renamed no permanent friends or enemies with the way allegiances change like faulty NEPA switch grin

Make sure you check my tip on season 3, that's where it all went downhill
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 3:59pm On Jul 24
Hmmm nawa.

Ibime:

It's the final season, I read somewhere. They tried to rush it while introducing new plotlines and it landed poorly after what was an epic 2nd season

If that wasn't the final season, it better be
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:14pm On Jul 24
Spy360:

If tenure fixing is not constitutional, what is it? Self determining? The Police Act already puts tenure limitations. Any thing else becomes unconstitutional. This is common sense and I don't care who says otherwise.

grin

.....and how many years current IGP has spent in Office?! LOL!

BTW.....PBAT didn't just seek extension of IGP Tenure, rather he seeks upgrading the Act to guarantee the tenure of the IGP [4 years] and revolutionise police operations by enhancing accountability, modernising policing methods and fostering a more harmonious relationship between the police and the community.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:15pm On Jul 24
afrodoc2:

Bruv, wetin concern me with una wahala?

grin

...................... .αΊΈ mΓ‘ bΓ­nΓΊ sir.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24
raumdeuter:

How is BAT a dictator
He has captured both the judiciary and legislature. Whenever this becomes the case when a leader's cronies are controlling the arms of government it's called a dictatorship.

If don't expect you to agree so no need to argue.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24
OasisX:

grin

.....and how many years current IGP has spent in Office?! LOL!

BTW.....PBAT didn't just seek extension of IGP Tenure, rather he seeks upgrading the Act to guarantee the tenure of the IGP [4 years] and revolutionise police operations by enhancing accountability, modernising policing methods and fostering a more harmonious relationship between the police and the community.
You are over explaining because I didn't include retirement age in my response. I left it so that you will use it for your defense.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Jul 24
Spy360:

He has captured both the judiciary and legislature. Whenever this becomes the case when a leader's cronies are controlling the arms of government it's called a dictatorship.

If don't expect you to agree so no need to argue.

How did he capture the judiciary and legislative?

Or by your metric has there been any Nigerian president that's not a dictator

(1) (2) (3) ... (5022) (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) ... (5361) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ihebu4chelsea(m), LordAdam16, Itsrm(m), Ibukzy, obainojazz(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), izzou(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.