Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,836 members, 7,966,086 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:59 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1907104 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) (5029) ... (5361) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:39pm On Jul 24
Spy360:

You are over explaining because I didn't include retirement age in my response. I left it so that you will use it for your defense.

grin

.....Was expecting you to throw the card of course but you saved it for last. LOL!

When President Buhari did same for IGP Usman Baba, seem you ain't aware hence couldn't wail over it?! Guess you know President Buhari didn't seek amendment of the Act, yet did it and nothing happened?!

Nothing unconstitutional or unlawful is happening at the moment cos neither term of current IGP has expired nor has he reached retirement age. Seeking amendment to a provision in the constitution or an Act ain't unlawful or a crime either.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24
OasisX:

grin

.....Was expecting you to throw the card of course but you saved it for last. LOL!

When President Buhari did same for IGP Usman Baba, seem you ain't aware hence couldn't wail over it?! Guess you know President Buhari didn't seek amendment of the Act, yet did it and nothing happened?!

Nothing unconstitutional or unlawful is happening at the moment cos neither term of current IGP has Empire nor has he reached retirement. Seeking amendment to a provision in the constitution or an Act ain't unlawful or a crime either.
Ok.

But you know that BAT is lying undecided it's obvious what he wants to do. Don't be disappointed when he eventually does it, and don't come here to defend it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:00pm On Jul 24
https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-aondoakaa-ex-agf-agrees-to-testify-against-nigeria/

A former agf selling out Nigeria. Centuries later we are still being sold out for mirrors and baubles.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:03pm On Jul 24
Spy360:

Ok.

But you know that BAT is lying undecided it's obvious what he wants to do. Don't be disappointed when he eventually does it, and don't come here to defend it.

grin

..........................lying ké? How?! LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:27pm On Jul 24
GloriousGbola:
https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-aondoakaa-ex-agf-agrees-to-testify-against-nigeria/

A former agf selling out Nigeria. Centuries later we are still being sold out for mirrors and baubles.

This part caught my attention. It appears as though Nigerian ministers take decisions that have serious financial implication for the country on their own without deferring to their principals (The president). Does the constitution grant them such powers or they are doing so of their own volition?

In an interview with TheCable, former President Olusegun Obasanjo challenged Agunloye to tell Nigerians where he derived the authority to award a $6 billion contract to Sunrise from.

When I was president, no minister had the power to approve more than N25 million without express presidential consent. It was impossible for Agunloye to commit my government to a $6 billion project without my permission and I did not give him any permission,” Obasanjo told TheCable

Agunloye later issued a statement insisting that he had Obasanjo’s approval — although it turned out it was a letter of comfort his principal approved to be issued to Sunrise and not a go-ahead to award the contract.

Buhari also denied authorising the settlement entered into with Sunrise by Abubakar Malami, his AGF.

“While I understood that my ministers of justice, power and water resources were approached by Sunrise and were engaging with various stakeholders that were involved in the project to resolve the issues blocking the project’s implementation, at no time did I specifically instruct them to enter into and conclude any settlement agreement with Sunrise Power and Transmission Company Limited,” Buhari wrote in a letter to Lafeef Fagbemi, the current AGF, in February this year.

Indeed, when the proposed settlement agreement and addendum were presented to me for my consideration and approval on 20th April 2020, I refused to approve the settlement deal because I was convinced that there was no basis for Sunrise’s claim.”

In Summary:

1. Obasanjo did not grant Agunloye approval to award the contract to Sunrise but Agunloye did anyways.

2. Buhari did not authorize Malami to enter into any settlement agreement with sunrise because he didn't believe Sunrise had a genuine claim, but Malami still went ahead to enter into an agreement with them.

Which leads to the question: Why is Malami still a free man ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24
GloriousGbola:

Just a bunch of lawyers forking the country over for a massive pay day...and two formers AGFs seem to be in on the grift.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:58pm On Jul 24
Theflint1:
Just a bunch of lawyers forking the country over for a massive pay day...and two formers AGFs seem to be in on the grift.

It is a large number of Nigerians once they get into a position of power. It was Nigerians who signed those dubious pid documents. It is Nigerians who allegedly have a refinery in Malta.

The more you see the more tired you get. This is no longer about 5 or 10 percent kickback - This consciously and deliberately fking over the country and it's future. The very same way kings sold their subjects into slavery for mirrors.

The same thing is happening with all these Chinese miners.

Same thing with navy and hunkering.

Nigerias biggest enemy in the end is from within - the people who will sell out the country's future and sovereignty for todays mirrors
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:30pm On Jul 24
nihilistjnr:

Indians don't vote based on noise making. A lot of them will vote Trump

Biden is virtue signalling with this pick.

like I said to unlimited22 though, it looks like Biden is aiming to be a 1 term president;

As such his real goal might be to establish a legacy as the guy who led a black Jamaican Indian Carribbean Asianfemale immigrant(insert other identities here) president into the White House

Someone predicted your future was in future telling, priesthood, being a monk and dedicated to the gods but the vain things of the world swayed you from your calling.

It's not too late, leave that olosho house and face the monastery

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24
raumdeuter:

Someone predicted your future was in future telling, priesthood, being a monk and dedicated to the gods but the vaun things of the world swayed you from your calling

Omoh...

How did he get this right?

Nihilistjnr, prophesy... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:45pm On Jul 24
izzou:

Omoh...

How did he get this right?

Nihilistjnr, prophesy... grin

He went to a faith based university before the devil enter him life

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 7:46pm On Jul 24
raumdeuter:

It's so spot on.
Cos Biden could resign and hand the Presidency to Harris as early as 8PM EST tonight.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24
raumdeuter:

Even with the devil, baba still dropped it T B Joshua style

grin

Nihilistjnr, 2 sure odds for the weekend, I beseech thee.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24
raumdeuter:

Someone predicted your future was in future telling, priesthood, being a monk and dedicated to the gods but the vain things of the world swayed you from your calling.

It's not too late, leave that olosho house and face the monastery
And white London 🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24
Miracle no dey tire jesus.
So it turns out that Ukrainians are safer in murderous Putin's Russia.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24
I was privileged to visit the magnificent Dangote Refinery, and I was marveled by the sheer commitment that went into the quality of its establishment.

This 650,000 bpd refinery is essential for our energy needs and economic stability, and it must be protected from all forms of threat.

The creation of unnecessary fuss around its integrity by some vested interests is very unfortunate, and it stands to undo all the years of hard work to maintain the fragile investor confidence in our economy.

It’s time for us to rally around this National Asset to ensure that the monumental project does not fail. It cannot fail, and the Nigerian government must understand this by demonstrating fairness and confidence in both domestic and foreign critical investments. - Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24
Officials include a sick vice president and his wife.

grin grin grin

Continent wey dem swear for

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24
DealHQ Partners Law Summer Internship is open!

The internship is open to law undergraduates from 400 level to recent law graduates across all Nigerian Universities.

Qualified candidates are required to send in their CV together with a cover letter to jobs@dealhqpartners.com on or before 1st of August 2024
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24
izzou:

grin grin grin

At least athletes still dey, dey get one year like dat for NUGA school no get athletes but school bus with officials attend NUGA
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:38pm On Jul 24
izzou:

grin grin grin

😅😅😅

.............this must be a joke!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 9:40pm On Jul 24
Obidents are headless mob,but a whole tribe wants to do the bidding of one man in name of culture .

Obidents -harrassments

Ronu miscreants: flirting.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24
Amoto94:

At least athletes still dey, dey get one year like dat for NUGA school no get athletes but school bus with officials attend NUGA

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24
OasisX:

😅😅😅

.............this must be a joke!

Joke ke?

They came to cheer 7 people up na. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:56pm On Jul 24
Ballzproblemm:
Obidents are headless mob,but a whole tribe wants to do the bidding of one man in name of culture .

Obidents -harrassments

Ronu miscreants: flirting.

grin

.....a whole tribe you say?! LOL! I know your ilks won't see anything wrong in your posts cos you folks are Bird of a feather. Suddenly Obidients Movement equals a tribe [you don't need to loud your sentiment regarding the Movement though].

Mi o ni sọ ju bá yẹn lọ.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:58pm On Jul 24
izzou:

Joke ke?

They came to cheer 7 people up na. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

............and IOC permit this nonsense?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:00pm On Jul 24
OasisX:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

............and IOC permit this nonsense?!

There would definitely be a limit to how many that would be catered for, by the IOC

The rest will be from their pockets, of which France would gladly collect their Francs in full.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:02pm On Jul 24
....NANS won't join the protest. NLC won't join the protest. But cos an Eddiot posted on X that there will be Oro Festival on the chosen dates, then a whole tribe should be dragged?! LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:06pm On Jul 24
izzou:

There would definitely be a limit to how many that would be catered for, by the IOC

The rest will be from their pockets, of which France would gladly collect their Francs in full.

grin

.......kinda confused though, coz I expect IOC to isssue Slots based on the Number of Athletes and their Coaches. Perhaps they go as Supporters Club.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:09pm On Jul 24
grin

.....kinda folks that full their yeye movement. Everything is caused by that One Man Mopol. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 10:14pm On Jul 24
grin gbemisola must be a tribalist too,ah well.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:16pm On Jul 24
OasisX:
....NANS won't join the protest. NLC won't join the protest. But cos an Eddiot posted on X that there will be Oro Festival on the chosen dates, then a whole tribe should be dragged?! LOL!

Any indigene of Oyo wey protest dey hungry should gather at Agodi and face governors office

But they should remember no to block roads and disrupt traffic, get police permit for the protest and not destroy properties

Protest yi a gbe wa oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24
OasisX:

That person that tweeted that stuff is obviously not living in Lagos. I have never seen a Statewide Oro festival

But then, I am concerned with the way the government is trying to divide and conquer the protest, rather than listen and see how to avert it.

Nigerians are suffering oh, and the people that will protest with their lives are not on social media or under NANS abi na SMA.

You will be surprised at how one small thing will spiral into a full blown chaos.

All these NLC, Ohaneze and blah blah dissociating themselves means little.

When these fed up Nigerians hit the street, you no go believe wetin you go dey read and see online.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) (5029) ... (5361) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Amoto94(m), BlueRayDick, izzou(m), GloriousGbola, Ellexy, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.