Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,806 members, 7,902,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1703300 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5037) (5038) (5039) (5040) (5041) (5042) (5043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by superintendents(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26
raumdeuter:

Bros wetin I do
peaceful man here.. Long live sir..

Nothing do you.. RESPECT.. πŸ‘
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26
raumdeuter:

Bros wetin I do

You are " vawulence man". no dy cap.

Ahbi make ah call airmark and jumo guy for yhu?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26
superintendents:
shocked

Make una bless me biko... Man just dey waste embarassed

See doings..

undecided

This life no balance. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by superintendents(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26
reccy:

This life no balance. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
😭😭😭

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 9:37pm On Jul 26
Ballzproblemm:
ibime is fellow riversman we're brothers grin,I can't add extra salt while he's getting cooked.
Your brother is getting cooked real bad that he resorted to broke shaming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 9:38pm On Jul 26
Sportsweb:
Your brother is getting cooked real bad that he resorted to broke shaming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26
Ibime:

Failure in life, na you want rain abuses, so don't play that honest man card now.

Mr Gullivers travels, after trekking from Libya to Malaysia to Slovakia in the last 2 years and cleaning yansh upandan, try and send small money to your BM so she doesn't have a nigga jizzing in her mouth for urgent 2k and kissing your kid thereafter.

Imagine raising shoulder and abusing a nigga who told you everything is calm and going on to abuse him again and thinking we still discussing issues and not going personal.

Ohh no. Don't get it twisted

I'm laughing at your pitiful description which sadly does not apply to me. All these might apply to the street urchins you grew up with though. Even as a street smart dude I've lived a largely easy existence in my travels

You came at me in a Serpentine manner and you thought I wouldn't respond? You're crazy. What

Ibime:

You and I are worlds apart. You are parambulating the world earning pittance and won't see your kid for years or decades, Mr deadbeat, and talking about another man's kids. Reality is undefeated.

Just 2 weeks ago, I threw a party where a guest from Trinidad (in-law of a friend) shared his problem with me that he is an Engineer and his visa is running out next year. I told him I happen to line manage the Engineering manager in my company and hooked him up for an interview my direct line was holding for an engineer. But look at you, a Sokugo disease wandering nigga raising shoulder unnecessarily while doing security work or nyash cleaning somewhere in a good forsaken country and raising shoulder with a nigga who changes lives of people in positions better than yours.

Just 3 months ago a cousin ran out of funding for an installment for his PHD, I cleared most of it in May to buy him time till the next installment is due.

We are worlds apart nigga. I wish you finally gain Pali in whatever backwater you are after 10 years as the bottom rung nigga you are. You can try Mexico border and see if Trump will let you in, just know you and Ibime have no business in any sphere of life.

Maybe after 20 years, you can make it back to Naija to see your seed, deadbeat. Reality is undefeated.
Don't worry about me and my "kids" you have not brought any woman that accused me of abandoning my "kids" for all you know my kid is with me as we speak grin

I can keep tying you in tortuous knots here

Ol boy what is your fascination with security work. What security man has the luxury to be on Nairaland bantering and shit talking. In the midst of your intense rambling can't you pause have a lucid moment and think??

Nigga fvck you and fvck anyone you've supposedly 'helped' how can someone be in a better position than me and yet I don't need no Help. Every $ every €, every cedi, rupee and rand I've never had to beg. I've earned the old fashion way

I see you're used to niggas kissing your bum and begging. No wonder you think A-40 is impressed. grin

You posted a chat sending someone 3k. Wtf do I care about that? I'm not a pocket watching kangaroo like you. Go and find another beggar to impress fvck nigga

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26
Sportsweb:
It would be shaming if I were broke. Not that being broke is even a crime

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Odunharry(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26
A40 and Ibime this is not nice at all.

Days and weeks to come, you both wish you never insulted each other.

I come in Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26
Segedinho:
On the cabal vs Malta ...Dangote's revelation

Anonymous NG have this to say.

https://x.com/AnonXNG/status/1816857417721712741
Wow if this is true, I guess that's why Dangote pitched tent with Atiku knowing this play was already in place. Tinubu could be the richest man in Nigeria... Doff my hat to the man, long and patient play.

The administration has favored him, his family and associates.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by superintendents(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26
My biggest problem and concern is those giving you guys likes in the name of backing or let say fueling this back and forth..

Who are behind that are the worst..

How can I separate this fight mbok.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26
Semid4lyfe, seun come and lock the thread till further notice
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26
A40:

Don't worry about me and my "kids" you have not brought any woman that accused me of abandoning my "kids" for all you know my kid is with me as we speak grin

Your baby mom with you too, while being a free agent? She sucking dΓ―ck in the same room you are with your kid, since she is a free agent?

Don't lie to yourself nigga, where will you get visa in 3 countries in 2 years with your kid while doing blue collar work

Save your lies for village people, not those of us wey dey ground who know how immigration goes. Deadbeat, you won't see your kid for years.

You are a born liar, always hiding your location, occupation and creating impression that you were abroad since I knew you on Nairaland 17 years ago.

A40:

Ol boy what is your fascination with security work. What security man has the luxury to be on Nairaland bantering and shit talking. In the midst of your intense rambling can't you pause have a lucid moment and think??

From your mouth to Gods ears niggas. You have been a liar all your time on Nairaland for 17 years, convincing us you were in Yankee but the below is clear. If no be security work, na something similar and something your are definitely "overqualified for".

A40:

Mr Man. Nothing is wrong with security guard, caregiver or whatever. They're all honest work and na human being like you and I dey do am. I'm overqualified for those posts though.

Mr deadbeat dad, after you finish lying to yourself, reality will hit you. You want to abuse your fellow man, his wife and kids, and you think broke shaming is off limits, while you are a failure in life, a Sokugo wanderer, a refugee camp dweller with a stray BM who is free to svck dicks upandan. Reality is undefeated nigga.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Balogunodua(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26
This episode needs to be rated...Idf! 10/10 grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 10:12pm On Jul 26
Omo that Rema, Shallipoppi song dey on display in real life here cheesy

🎢 You know the kain billings wey we chest?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 10:14pm On Jul 26
Amoto94:
come and lock the thread till further notice

Sn!tch grin

As long as this matter remains online, it’s still cool. Brawling hasn’t killed anybody i know
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26
Ibime:

Your baby mom with you too, while being a free agent? She sucking dΓ―ck in the same room you are with your kid, since she is a free agent?

Don't lie to yourself nigga, where will you get visa in 3 countries in 2 years with your kid while doing blue collar work

Save your lies for village people, not those of us wey dey ground who know how immigration goes. Deadbeat, you won't see your kid for years.

You are a born liar, always hiding your location, occupation and creating impression that you were abroad since I knew you on Nairaland 17 years ago.

I kept using 'kid' in quotation marks and you still didn't get the picture

Do I have a kid? Maybe maybe not either way. I don't know how this is any of your concern.

Aren't you supposed to be verifying the paternity of your kids instead of worrying about my 'kid' and whether or not they are with me, with my Imaginary BM or they even exist? I hope imagination no go kill you at this rate

Who created impression of being anywhere? I've met multiple people offline who even visited me back in uni days. There goes the Ayahuasca hallucinations again. You mean you have been stalking me 17 years on this page grin

You're a gossip girl. What is your infatuation with my location, occupation? You sound like a heaux

Ibime:

From your mouth to Gods ears niggas. You have been a liar all your time on Nairaland for 17 years, convincing us you were in Yankee but the below is clear. If no be security work, na something similar and something your are definitely "overqualified for".

What is funny is you cannot even prove this. Post anywhere I claimed to live in Yankee. Can you swear on everything you love including your bastard kids that I've ever done this.

Ibime:

Mr deadbeat dad, after you finish lying to yourself, reality will hit you. You want to abuse your fellow man, his wife and kids, and you think broke shaming is off limits, while you are a failure in life, a Sokugo wanderer, a refugee camp dweller with a stray BM who is free to svck dicks upandan. Reality is undefeated nigga.

How you fit broke shame who no broke grin grin
In your fit of emotional rage you seem to forget how broke shaming works. You can only broke shame those looking to you for money. You're an insecure weasel. No real nigga cares about another man money

Go and broke shame the nigga begging you for money on WhatsApp and fvck out of my face

What refugee dweller and Sokugo wanderer is able to comfortably watch and follow his favorite sports anytime any day on tap. For over how many years. Think you fvckin slowpoke

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 10:34pm On Jul 26
na trump and Kampala dey cause this beef,trump dey in mansion dey chill with Bibi, Kampala dey enjoy campaign funds.meanwhile two brothers are fighting .

let's be friends y'all cool, politics shouldn't divide us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26
Ballzproblemm:
na trump and Kampala dey cause this beef,trump dey in mansion dey chill with Bibi, Kampala dey enjoy campaign funds.meanwhile two brothers are fighting .

let's be friends y'all cool, politics shouldn't divide us.
I no Sabi this fvck nigga from Adam. I no sabi say e don dey get me for mind since

I say I'm pro Trump suddenly this fool begin call me misogynist. Nkiru break my heart, wey my baby mama. Shoo. Is this behavior of a normal person? You sef reason am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 26
Mods, please come and ban Amoto94. He is distracting us.. angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 10:43pm On Jul 26
A40:
I no Sabi this fvck nigga from Adam. I no sabi say e don dey get me for mind since

I say I'm pro Trump suddenly this fool begin call me misogynist. Nkiru break my heart, wey my baby mama. Shoo. Is this behavior of a normal person? You sef reason am
sorry broski, ibime come make we dey go Chelsea thread 😎.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 10:44pm On Jul 26
superintendents:
My biggest problem and concern is those giving you guys likes in the name of backing or let say fueling this back and forth..

Who are behind that are the worst..

How can I separate this fight mbok.

Allow the gbas gbos reach e final destination.
E don end.
Na just who go allow the other person get the last word nai dem dey negotiate so.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26
A40:

Do I have a kid? Maybe maybe not either way. I don't know how this is any of your concern.

Aren't you supposed to be verifying the paternity of your kids instead of worrying about my 'kid' and whether or not they are with me, with my Imaginary BM or they even exist? I hope imagination no go kill you at this rate

Refugee camp dweller, I don't care if you have a kid or not

If you do, to him it wouldn't matter cos you are a deadbeat who never existed to him in the first place

If you don't, I wouldn't be surprised since you are a serial failure in life at almost 40, talking about other made mens kids and couldn't start a family of your own.

And if you can't, go for sperm count, you are most likely a blank shooter.

Either way, you are a serial liar as always with nothing going for you

A40:

What refugee dweller and Sokugo wanderer is able to comfortably watch and follow his favorite sports anytime any day on tap. For over how many years. Think you fvckin slowpoke

Congratulations on your proof of means, same as 90% of Nigerians who watch sports and movies on tap

Ain't nobody stalking you nigga, I have known you on this forum for years. Always portraying fake life. But reality is undefeated.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26
Since morning mehn πŸ˜”πŸ˜”..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by RevFrEbuka(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26
Amoto94:

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 10:56pm On Jul 26
Amoto94:
You sef rest. Wetin?

Senior Prefect boy.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26
Ibime:

Refugee camp dweller, I don't care if you have a kid or not

If you do, to him it wouldn't matter cos you are a deadbeat who never existed to him in the first place

If you don't, I wouldn't be surprised since you are a serial failure in life at almost 40, talking about other made mens kids and couldn't start a family of your own.

And if you can't, go for sperm count, you are most likely a blank shooter.

Either way, you are a serial liar as always with nothing going for you

grin grin

This is rigormortus and it's gorgeous when you die. You have jumped from crying and wailing about my Baby mama to not caring about if I have a kid or not. Which is it fvck nigga? You sounded so passionate a few posts earlier.

I am enjoying seeing you spiraling to a tizzy over another nigga you don't know from Adam.

Are you like the Family Police Fvck nigga. The Family Bediako grin

Why are you this pained. Focus on your harlot wife and leave a nigga alone

Whether I'm living in luxury or penury I do not understand why you have been crying for the past 48 hours now

Ibime:

Congratulations on your proof of means, same as 90% of Nigerians who watch sports and movies on tap

Ain't nobody stalking you nigga, I have known you on this forum for years. Always portraying fake life. But reality is undefeated.

STFU fvck nigga you do not know me from a can of paint. Let's keep it that way. All you need to know is I'm not like any of your lackeys that look to you for sustenance. Oluwa ti pese.

Portraying what now? You're a disgrace. Just fvck right off

I'm not a refugee dweller. Whatever that means in your Ayahuasca jumbled brain

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26
A40:

Where is the quotation mark here nigga?

A40:

You think I don't have a kid grin grin

Your whole life is a lie as it has always been

Nigga lie so much, he can't keep track. But truth never needs to second guess itself

Deadbeat nigga, reality is undefeated. After you finish lieing, you will still face your reality whether in Tinubuland or as a "refugee in 3 continents in 2 years with your kid in the same room while doing labourer work with no visa problem". Nigga can't even lie straight.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 11:14pm On Jul 26
Ibime:

Where is the quotation mark here nigga?

Your whole life is a lie as it has always been

Nigga lie so much, he can't keep track. But truth never needs to second guess itself

Deadbeat nigga, reality is undefeated. After you finish lieing, you will still face your reality whether in Tinubuland or as a "refugee in 3 continents in 2 years with your kid in the same room while doing labourer work with no visa problem". Nigga can't even lie straight.
I'm spinning circles round this clown.

In your mumu mind ask yourself whether this means I have a kid or not. It's neither confirming or denying. Simpleton

I want your imagination to run wild. If e no kill you na small go remain since you have made it your life mission not to mind your business

Why stop now. Imagine me as a refugee, as a deadbeat, with my kid, without my kid, with a baby momma

I dey catch historical cruise with this fool

Imagination wan wound am. Mofo has been imagining things for hours and hours grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Aturitoroman: 11:23pm On Jul 26
Una nor dey tire shocked since morning
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:32pm On Jul 26
A40:

I'm spinning circles round this clown.

In your mumu mind ask yourself whether this means I have a kid or not. It's neither confirming or denying. Simpleton

You spinning circles around yourself fvck nigga

Trying to pass off you had a kid earlier today to feel among, and now trying to play games when it's obvious you can't be with your kid as a blue collar refugee and talking fvckshit about quotation you never used. Either way, just a continuation of your pattern of lies since I known you on here

It doesn't concern me if you got kids fvck nigga. You are either an absent father or you are childless, either way it spells failure

I got kids, I don't need to imagine them, and my kids live better than you ever will in your lifetime. My kids don't watch "sports and movies on tap", they play with your full Japa money like it's nothing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:48pm On Jul 26
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5037) (5038) (5039) (5040) (5041) (5042) (5043) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Debroslink, Bluelines69 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.