Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,855 members, 7,980,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:56 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1952431 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5172) (5173) (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) ... (5445) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On Aug 15
BlueRayDick:

I agree with most of what u’ve aside the bolded.

How else did Ganduje want to deliver more than he did in Kano at the last presidential election ?

The state Tinubu had the highest number of votes is Lagos (572k votes ) followed by Kano where he had 517k votes . I believe if not for Ganduje’s influence sef NNDP(Abi wetin be the name of party of that red cap fraud) would’ve swept the votes massively .

As much as Tinubu is taking him out with the ambassadorial role, he is also shielding him from prosecution . That was how Buratai sef escape with Buhari making him an ambassador

See how Wike delivered in Rivers. As a sitting governor he could have done better

Moreover this might be Tinubus way to remove Ganduje from play in Nigeria/Kano and appease NNDP/Kwankwanso
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:05pm On Aug 15
raumdeuter:

See how Wike delivered in Rivers. As a sitting governor he could have done better

Moreover this might be Tinubus way fo removing Ganduje from play in Nigeria/Kano and appease NNDP/Kwankwanso

The circumstances are different .

Wike did not deal with a strong politician who has cult following like Ganduje had to deal with the red cap fraud na.

If Ganduje try half of the nonsense Wike did in Rivers , the whole of northern Nigeria will burn. The governorship tribunal case lasan, we all saw how the whole state was tense before Supreme Court’s final judgement

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 8:20pm On Aug 15
BlueRayDick:

Wike is not dealing with let’s say a strong politician who has cult following like Ganduje was dealing with the red cap fraud na.

If Ganduje try half of the nonsense Wike did in Rivers , the whole of northern Nigeria will burn. The governorship tribunal case lasan, we all saw how the whole state was tense before Supreme Court’s final judgement

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no know wetin kwankwaso do you and Izzou

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:34pm On Aug 15
Taguchi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no know wetin kwankwaso do you and Izzou

The man and his followers are CAPists; they cap for a living grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 8:40pm On Aug 15
BlueRayDick:

The man and his followers are CAPists; they cap for a living grin

Tor!
I for shock, cause even Ganduje wey pocket airmark Dollars never get this Kain man marking from am grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15
Android17:
The world just moved on like Bush and his other ignorant, satanic and unrepentant liars did not repeat this weapons of mass destruction claptrap till it was proved to be a lie that they always knew was one.

Fools are still quoting the same media houses that continued to spew these lies out and think they are making any sense. LOL

When they destabilize countries like Iraq, Libya, just to occupy their territory and loot their resources, they also destroy thriving countries through economic sanctions. Some NAFO fools will tell citizens of these countries if you hate America then stay in your country Or go to Syria.. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

They have no humanity, especially to States who challenge the status quo. German government are still paying war reparations to Israel for events that happened in the 1940s.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itzlinda(f): 9:20pm On Aug 15
BlueRayDick:

Wike did not deal with a strong politician who has cult following like Ganduje had to deal with the red cap fraud na.

The reason for Tinubu performance in kano is not Gandollar but the senators of the two zones. The present deputy senate president is the only apc senator that scale through.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On Aug 15
This post by Asher_kine give away. See comments under the post plus the drama wey the wife dey claim single mother

https://x.com/asher_kine/status/1824118396247515295
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15
raumdeuter:
This post by Asher_kine give away. See comments under the post plus the drama wey the wife dey claim single mother

I was still thinking about this today when madam lost her phone. Don't think I spend up to 10% of my monthly income on myself.

I can't keep one of nihilistjnrs statement off my head. "A man was born to suffer".

May God bless all fathers hustling to make ends meet and take care of the family

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:23pm On Aug 15
raumdeuter:

I watched the video earlier today and I was actually touched by the way asherkine solved a lot of the man’s problem .

I didn’t see the part the lady called herself a single mum until now. Some people in the comment section are saying she used the hashtag #Singlemom to reach a wider audience ; but then….🤔

Wetin social media go still cause in this generation ehn. How can u be living in the same house with ur husband who is out there struggling to take care of the family and u are online posting pictures of urself and the kids tagging it #Singlemom ? 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:27pm On Aug 15
Itzlinda:

The reason for Tinubu performance in kano is not Gandollar but the senators of the two zones. The present deputy senate president is the only apc senator that scale through.

Ur post is contradictory .

U claim Tinubu performed well (to an extent ) because of two APC senators who lost their seats. How does APC senators losing their seats translate to Tinubu doing well in Kano despite having to battle NNPP that won 2 senate seats and majority of the presidential election votes ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Aug 15
BlueRayDick:

I watched the video earlier today and I was actually touched by the way asherkine solved a lot of the man’s problem .

I didn’t see the part the lady called herself a single mum until now. Some people in the comment section are saying she used the hashtag #Singlemom to reach a wider audience ; but then….🤔

Wetin social media go still cause in this generation ehn. How can u be living in the same house with ur husband who is out there struggling to take care of the family and u are online posting pictures of urself and the kids tagging it #Singlemom ? 🤦‍♂️

She even said more plus some aspire to perspire

Better to coparent

https://x.com/SZionmighty/status/1824172162024083727
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Aug 15
Itsrm:

I was still thinking about this today when madam lost her phone. Don't think I spend up to 10% of my monthly income on myself.

I can't keep one of nihilistjnrs statement off my head. "A man was born to suffer".

May God bless all fathers hustling to make ends meet and take care of the family

True and Amen
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:42pm On Aug 15
raumdeuter:

She even said more plus some aspire to perspire

Better to coparent

https://x.com/SZionmighty/status/1824172162024083727

Shiiiit. This is so messed up.

I just checked her out on FB now sef, she made the post about 2 hours ago. This is so sad .

I don’t know what is going on in her marriage and I don’t know if the man is a good or bad husband but I feel if she actually believes the man is not for her , then why is she still living in the same house with him. She claims he’s a narcissist, but na that same narcissist go bring home money for them to eat after he has survived harassment from police , agbero, task force and LASTMA 🤦‍♂️.

If she believes in co-parenting like she wrote on her page, why not away from the marriage , get herself a job too and let both of them contribute financially and morally to the upbringing of their kids ?🤷‍♂️

The fact that the husband even knew the exact cost of the children’s fees while she was guessing in the video shows the man has been taking care of his responsibilities as a father as much as he can.

No amount of see finish pass make woman wey Dey live under the same roof with a man to be posting #Singlemom online . Even if the man is not a narcissist before , he will buy form and join the association ASAP!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15
raumdeuter:

She said it with chest. The man sef no send, he is performing his duty as father. The responsibility of a father knows no bounds regardless if things dey alright with the mumsie or not. It was even Asher Kine that forced the wife gifts on him cos na the children him dey reason

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15
BlueRayDick:

She claims he’s a narcissist, but na that same narcissist go bring home money for them to eat after he has survived harassment from police , agbero, task force and LASTMA 🤦‍♂️.

If she believes in co-parenting like she wrote on her page, why not away from the marriage , get herself a job too and let both of them contribute financially and morally to the upbringing of their kids ?🤷‍♂️

The fact that the husband even knew the exact cost of the children’s fees while she was guessing in the video shows the man has been taking care of his responsibilities as a father as much as he can.

No amount of see finish pass make woman wey Dey live under the same roof with a man to be posting #Singlemom online . Even if the man is not a narcissist before , he will buy form and join the association ASAP!

She doesn't know the meaning of narcissist. Narcissist doesn't care to know anything about other people such as their school fee amount and shoe size. That nigga dey try.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15
Itsrm:

As a man, the only thing that matters is your kids happiness even if you are wearing rags. Na the joy of manhood be that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:51pm On Aug 15
Ibime:

She said it with chest. The man sef no send, he is performing his duty as father. The responsibility of a father knows no bounds regardless if things dey alright with the mumsie or not. It was even Asher Kine that forced the wife gifts on him cos na the children him dey reason

Then let the two of them go their separate ways. Let them do co-parenting in the real sense of it.

Let the man pay his share of the kids’ upkeep and let her pay hers; let’s see if she can keep up with her responsibilities inclusive of paying her own rent in this harsh economy .

That house they are living will not cost the man anything less than 800k per year or more . I suspect the man was driving a company vehicle before he resigned to drive commercial . It shows the man just wants to cater for his family .

If she’s not cool with him driving commercial to cater for the family then let her bounce . Make she age enter street see how easy it is to make money . The funny thing is some of these informal jobs pay better than some formal jobs where u wear tie everyday sef but women will always like their men on tie instead of him wearing overall bending under a car to repair it or having to drag with agbero as a transporter

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:55pm On Aug 15
Ibime:

She doesn't know the meaning of narcissist. Narcissist doesn't care to know anything about other people such as their school fee amount and shoe size. That nigga dey try.

One crazy thing about Nigeria is very soon people will blow this out of proportion. The woman will either leave or the husband will move on from her and they will open TikTok account for the husband .

Before u know if they will look for another woman for him, he will become a mini celebrity and may even stop driving the bus. He will turn to “keep tapping guys, keep sharing guys, like and share “ online and before u know it u will hear he bought a house in Lekki 😂.

The woman has no good advisers sha

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15
BlueRayDick:

Then let the two of them go their separate ways. Let them do co-parenting in the real sense of it.

Let the man pay his share of the kids’ upkeep and let her pay hers; let’s see if she can keep up with her responsibilities inclusive of paying her own rent in this harsh economy .

That house they are living will not cost the man anything less than 800k per year or more . I suspect the man was driving a company vehicle before he resigned to drive commercial . It shows the man just wants to cater for his family .

If she’s not cool with him driving commercial to cater for the family then let her bounce . Make she age enter street see how easy it is to make money . The funny thing is some of these informal jobs pay better than some formal jobs where u wear tie everyday sef but women will always like their men on tie instead of him wearing overall bending under a car to repair it or having to drag with agbero as a transporter

Co-parenting while living together is just for the childrens peace of mind. It's not necessarily about whether the man or woman can hack it solo. There are many couples who are together just so their children can grow up with 2 parents, and the children are none the wiser. One of my nigga is doing that right now and had planned to keep it up till the children are 18 at least, but everything dabaru just 2 months ago when his wife saw hotel receipts and filed on him, so he has to bite the bitter pill and go through with divorce, however he was intent on keeping it going for the kids sake till they become adults.

The wife in this Asher Kine situation just shattered the illusion by posting on Facebook, and from the video, some of those kids are old enough to learn the truth on social media. She is a foolish woman. If she is co-parenting, she should do it silently for the kids. Well, as she done cast the matter, they might as well go ahead and seperate physically

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15
Ibime:

As a man, the only thing that matters is your kids happiness even if you are wearing rags. Na the joy of manhood be that.

Nothing else to add. You don talk am finish.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:02pm On Aug 15
BlueRayDick:

That part caught my attention as well. Suspect he may be talking of total revenue for the day. If that's his profit then Lagos bus drivers are living large grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:02pm On Aug 15
BlueRayDick:

Shiiiit. This is so messed up.

I just checked her out on FB now sef, she made the post about 2 hours ago. This is so sad .

I don’t know what is going on in her marriage and I don’t know if the man is a good or bad husband but I feel if she actually believes the man is not for her , then why is she still living in the same house with him. She claims he’s a narcissist, but na that same narcissist go bring home money for them to eat after he has survived harassment from police , agbero, task force and LASTMA 🤦‍♂️.

Nigerian men and women have followed oyibo culture wars and picked the wrong things from them. They try to put first world problems into third world scenarios.

So you have boys jumping on mgbtow when Nigeria is a man's world through and through. You have women looking for western style equality without understanding that it comes with responsibility.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:05pm On Aug 15
Ibime:

That man dey over try abeg. When he was asking Asher for stuff he was picking his children stuff. He is a very responsible father. He knew the exact amount his son fees was, He didnt pick anything for himself personally
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:07pm On Aug 15
Ibime:

True and we saw it even in our fathers. The children in their eyes and following propaganda of their mother will believe their dad was deliberatly away from the home and the graduation ignoring say he dey do the heavy lifting outside

To a man taking care of yur family is the only thing that makes us happy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:08pm On Aug 15
BlueRayDick:

One crazy thing about Nigeria is very soon people will blow this out of proportion. The woman will either leave or the husband will move on from her and they will open TikTok account for the husband .

Before u know if they will look for another woman for him, he will become a mini celebrity and may even stop driving the bus. He will turn to “keep tapping guys, keep sharing guys, like and share “ online and before u know it u will hear he bought a house in Lekki 😂.

The woman has no good advisers sha

That Olajumoke wey dey sell bread that year where she dey now sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:10pm On Aug 15
Itsrm:

That part caught my attention as well. Suspect he may be talking of total revenue for the day. If that's his profit then Lagos bus drivers are living large grin

35k per day is almost 1m a month. I am sure there are other fees that he is not factoring but he is doing well to have 4 kids and be paying almost 100K for 1 school fees
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:13pm On Aug 15
Ibime:

Co-parenting while living together is just for the childrens peace of mind. It's not necessarily about whether the man or woman can hack it solo. There are many couples who are together just so their children can grow up with 2 parents, and the children are none the wiser. One of my nigga is doing that right now and had planned to keep it up till the children are 18 at least, but everything dabaru just 2 months ago when his wife saw hotel receipts and filed on him, so he has to bite the bitter pill and go through with divorce, however he was intent on keeping it going for the kids sake till they become adults.

The wife just shattered the illusion by posting on Facebook, and from the video, some of those kids are old enough to learn the truth on social media. She is a foolish woman. If she is co-parenting, she should do it silently for the kids. Well, as she done cast the matter, they might as well go ahead and seperate physically

That’s why I believe social media will cause a lot of harm in this generation. People who post almost everything online will definitely suffer for consequences of their actions .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15
raumdeuter:

35k per day is almost 1m a month. I am sure there are other fees that he is not factoring but he is doing well to have 4 kids and be paying almost 100K for 1 school fees

All these schools just started increasing fees anyhow they like. He likely wasn't paying up to that before.

Regardless, he's doing quite well as you have noted. That house in a place like Lagos will not come cheap.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:17pm On Aug 15
Itsrm:

Even if it’s total revenue sef he’s still a king.

Let’s say out of the 35k his take home ends up being 20k , Omo he’s better than a whole lot of married men working in this Lagos sef.

20k x 22 working days is 440k per month. A level 13 officer in Alausa don’t earn close to that net tax per month .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:22pm On Aug 15
GloriousGbola:

Nigerian men and women have followed oyibo culture wars and picked the wrong things from them. They try to put first world problems into third world scenarios.

So you have boys jumping on mgbtow when Nigeria is a man's world through and through. You have women looking for western style equality without understanding that it comes with responsibility.

It’s crazy some of the nonsense both genders are jumping on nowadays all in the name of woke culture .

Yesterday I a post where one lady was saying her father has really tried for her , he means so much to her and as such she won’t change her last name to any other man’s name (her husbands name ).

When I checked the comment section , I saw so many ladies thinking the same way. Like some even go as far as agreeing that they will continue to beat their own father’s name but their own children will bear their husband’s surname . I just shook my head thinking “surely the world is coming to an end “
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:22pm On Aug 15
Egbon Jarus

When you wan do your twitter quiz make we dey know upfront, boys wan chop money

(1) (2) (3) ... (5172) (5173) (5174) (5175) (5176) (5177) (5178) ... (5445) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, LUGER(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.