Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,765 members, 7,979,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:07 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1950714 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5280) (5281) (5282) (5283) (5284) (5285) (5286) ... (5442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:15pm On Sep 18
The walkie-talkies were booby-trapped in advance by Israeli intelligence services and then delivered to Hezbollah as part of the militia's emergency communications system, which was supposed to be used during a war with Israel, the sources said.

Imagine make ur opps deliver trojan horse to u while u are thinking u are in control of the situation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:20pm On Sep 18
LordAdam16:

Infiltration is a given.
That's not a surprise or novel.
But moles are neither omnipresent nor omniscient.
Do you think Ukraine and Russia have no moles in their respective echelons?

The bottom line is that if you've decided to take on foes like Israel, the least you could do is be competent enough to inspect pagers in the middle of a war and remove comm devices after a successful surprise attack targeting compromised devices.

-Lord

So u think the pagers were not inspected ?

Do u know Israel's infiltration may go as deep as planting their double agent as the man in charge of inspecting and certifying the pagers fit to use?

Secret services don't just infiltrate opps to obtain information alone; they plant people in position of authority in the opps camp.

I believe Hezbollah ordered the pagers themselves and they probably thought they had everything figured out until this happened.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Sep 18
nihilistjnr:

The indictment extensively refers to the video of Cassie getting pummeled despite also stating that the video was deleted from hotel server. At the press conference announcing the indictment, the DA also referred to the beating.

Yet Diddy is not being prosecuted for that beating. This suggests to me that the feds are playing a very dirty game. I believe they leaked that video to let Diddy knkw how far they are willing to take things.

Alongside the baby oil and lube which the DA mentioned, he also mentioned they found 3 ARs with defaced serial numbers which is an actual felony offence. He could have left it at discussing the actual crime but these people really want to embarrass Diddy hence the revelation that local mam stashed 1000 bottles of lube in his house

Diddy himself got the message. He has been communicating with the feds about his whereabouts since before that raid on his mansion a few months ago. Infact his lawyer said one of the reasons Diddy moved to New York last week was to cooperate with the feds with the aim of getting bond before the court process starts. The feds petitioned the judge to deny him bond. Judge agreed. My man is stuck on remand till God knows when.

Diddy knows he's cooked. The FBI have the evidence to send him to jail for what could effectively be life. But they also want to humiliate him thoroughly in the process. J wonder who he's pissed off.

The indictment
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DACBPszpN00/?igsh=MWVkemMyaXg5cWlneA==
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18
Wy do people hate good billionaires like Elon musk who is on the side of humanity

https://www.nairaland.com/8216324/blindsight-elon-musk-invents-device

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ghostagain: 5:31pm On Sep 18
Yeah, Hezbollah logged in to its Amazon account and ordered the pagers instead of buying from local businesses which order these things in bulk from abroad and sell them locally to whomever wants them.

You're an unknown genius.
BlueRayDick:

I believe Hezbollah ordered the pagers themselves and they probably thought they had everything figured out until this happened.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 5:32pm On Sep 18
BlueRayDick:

So u think the pagers were not inspected ?

Do u know Israel's infiltration may go as deep as planting their double agent as the man in charge of inspecting and certifying the pagers fit to use?

Secret services don't just infiltrate opps to obtain information alone; they plant people in position of authority in the opps camp.

They were not inspected.

They inspected the compromised devices that failed to detonate after the attack.
That's how they figured out what explosive was used and the mechanism Mossad employed to detonate it.

Say the first attack was a complete security failure for Hezbollah, Hezbollah home command could have prevented today's attack by going into full lockdown and taking all comms out of circulation until they're properly vetted.
You don't need a degree from West Point or Sandhurst to know this.

They should be sweeping every hideout and safe house for bugs. But these ret*rds may not do so until Israel drops an Haniyeh assassination redux.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ghostagain: 5:33pm On Sep 18
For one, Elon musk doesn't like your skin colour.
seankafor:
Wy do people hate good billionaires like Elon musk who is on the side of humanity

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18
Ghostagain:
For one, Elon musk doesn't like your skin colour.
is that enough reason sad

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ghostagain: 5:41pm On Sep 18
So him hating you based on your skin colour is not enough reason for you to hate him in return ?
Do you just love people who hate you ? Is that how you chose your friends ?
Get some self esteem.

seankafor:
is that enough reason sad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:42pm On Sep 18
Oasis where u dey ooo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18
Ghostagain:
So him hating you based on your skin colour is not enough reason for you to hate him in return ?
Do you just love people who hate you ? Is that how you chose your friends ?
Get some self esteem.

that's not enough reason for someone who has done ✅ so much for humanity sad

I've benefited from Elon musks X (crypto X) than I've ever benefited from my gorvement sad

Look at starlink , look at the neuro something something that makes dumb people speak

Now look at this new development that will make blind people see

Look at space x

Why do people hate Elon musk sad

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Sep 18
seankafor:

Just like Trump, They loved him when he was a Democrat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18
I love Elon musk not only because of his billionaire status, because of his way and sense of reasoning, his life philosophy and also his outspokenness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ghostagain: 5:50pm On Sep 18
You have problems in your head.
I've spoken to enough fools for this decade already. Go and serve elon as you wish.

seankafor:
that's not enough reason for someone who has done ✅ so much for humanity sad

I've benefited from Elon musks X (crypto X) than I've ever benefited from my gorvement sad

Look at starlink , look at the neuro something something that makes dumb people speak

Now look at this new development that will make blind people see

Look at space x

Why do people hate Elon musk sad

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:51pm On Sep 18
LordAdam16:

They were not inspected.

They inspected the compromised devices that failed to detonate after the attack.
That's how they figured out what explosive was used and the mechanism Mossad employed to detonate it.

Say the first attack was a complete security failure for Hezbollah, Hezbollah home command could have prevented today's attack by going into full lockdown and taking all comms out of circulation until they're properly vetted.
You don't need a degree from West Point or Sandhurst to know this.

They should be sweeping every hideout and safe house for bugs. But these ret*rds may not do so until Israel drops an Haniyeh assassination redux.

-Lord

It’s kinda of surprising seeing u call Hezbollah retards sha. Few months ago u were so confident of Hezbollah being a match for Israel .

I guess u overrated them and gave them credit more than they deserved if indeed it’s true they never inspected the pagers as u claimed .

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18
Ghostagain:
You have problems in your head.
I've spoken to enough fools for this decade already. Go and serve elon as you wish.

why do you hate Elon musk sad

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 5:57pm On Sep 18
Another round of explosions has started again cheesy
Here we go again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 6:02pm On Sep 18
BlueRayDick:

It’s kinda of surprising seeing u call Hezbollah retards sha. Few months ago u were so confident of Hezbollah being a match for Israel .

I guess u overrated them and gave them credit more than they deserved if indeed it’s true they never inspected the pagers as u claimed .

Hezbollah has killed Israeli soldiers and civies over the past year.
They've successfully targeted barracks, radar/AD stations, and settlements.

But schoolboy errors are schoolboy errors.

To put this in perspective, everyone knows what the US Navy is capable of.
But not being able to float a $300m pier off the coast of Gaza is a major embarrassment.

I'm particularly irritated by avoidable errors. It ticks me off.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18
Ballzproblem2:
Here we go again.

What is it this time?

Israel no go kill pesin oh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18
iPhones done dey explode

Shey na skit Israel dey act now?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:12pm On Sep 18
Ibime:
iPhones done dey explode

I saw unconfirmed reports of solar panels exploding too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 6:17pm On Sep 18
Ibime:

What is it this time?

Israel no go kill pesin oh
solar panels,radios,walkie talkies you name it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 6:18pm On Sep 18
Israel wants to focus on Lebanon,since Hezbollah no gree make Israel rest,them too no go rest.

The war will soon start,stay tuned.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 6:18pm On Sep 18
Ibime:
iPhones done dey explode

I sha tell you say no b just explosive.

This is why Hezbollah should have gone into complete shutdown and removed everything with a microchip from circulation after yesterday's attack.
Think like your enemy. In no universe will Israel only bug one device type.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:37pm On Sep 18
Ibime:
iPhones done dey explode

Israel hacked Hezbollah procurement supply chain network.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ghostagain: 6:40pm On Sep 18
Yeah, you remember that time when Hezbollah opened an Amazon account ? I knew it were a bad idea.
GloriousGbola:

Israel hacked Hezbollah procurement supply chain network.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 7:03pm On Sep 18
Ballzproblem2:
Here we go again.
Be like na to avoid any UK or US used product from now on, I no want make anything deep fry my gbola. sad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:16pm On Sep 18
BlueRayDick:

But why would anybody inspect pager? grin

That's why the plan is working so well.

Israel sending bombs is scary but before Hezbollah boys get bomb shelter and tunnels to hide, and air raid alarm to warn them. Now they can be hiding inside tunnel and somebody wants to make coffee but there might be bomb in the kettle.

When you don't know where the bomb is - in your car, under your bed, in your tv, in your pack of cigarettes - you can't relax. You want to shït but you don't know of akara bomb dey the WC. You on laptop and or phone to soapy before bed at night, but Israeli spies fit don put bomb inside your device.

You want to náck your babe but maybe Israel don rub exploding powder on the condom or hidden bomb inside your wife's kpekus.

This is the meaning of true terror.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 7:17pm On Sep 18
seankafor:

Funniest shii I’ve read this evening grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:22pm On Sep 18
nihilistjnr:

Israel sending bombs is scary but before Hezbollah boys get bomb shelter and tunnels to hide, and air raid alarm to warn them. Now they can be hiding inside tunnel and somebody wants to make coffee but there might be bomb in the kettle.

When you don't know where the bomb is - in your car, under your bed, in your tv, in your pack of cigarettes - you can't relax. You want to shït but you don't know of akara bomb dey the WC. You on laptop and or phone to soapy before bed at night, but Israeli spies fit don put bomb inside your device.

You want to náck your babe but maybe Israel don rub exploding powder on the condom or hidden bomb inside your wife's kpekus.

😂😂😂

Israel brought the terror they so much love to their doorstep .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On Sep 18
nihilistjnr:

If one of the Hezbollah guys is mid air when they detonated will that bring the entire plane down

(1) (2) (3) ... (5280) (5281) (5282) (5283) (5284) (5285) (5286) ... (5442) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, Unlimited22 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.