Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,097 members, 7,963,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:24 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1897171 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5337) (5338) (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:44am
BlueRayDick:

If you read well enough (as you would like to claim), you would know that Mandela was criticized by those on the far left who deemed him too eager to negotiate and reconcile with apartheid's supporters.

Yet again you keep comparing apples to oranges when u equate the South African situation to Palestine’s’.

The South Africans were never presented with a two state option from inception which they turned down. For the umpteenth time , the Palestines chose war when they could’ve coexisted side by side with the Jews. They chose war instead of peace and they’ve always reaped the fruit of their decision up till date.

Another round of spinning nonsense
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 11:46am
There are no right and wrong in geopolitics. Only interests and power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:51am
reccy:

I'm not argue against what you wrote.

Since they have bombing them, has it stopped them from responding? They are responding and increasing their targets deep inside their cities.
Even hamas are still playing round with Israel infantry in Gaza. So, tell me the meaning of 'fell' again sir.

They literally took out the entire leadership structure of a terrorist organization , pager-bombed foot soldiers and made it almost impossible for them to answer their phones all within two weeks and u are asking what is the meaning of “fell” ?

Okay pray tell, why is Hezbollah not shooting Israeli fighter jets off their sky then?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:51am
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Another round of spinning nonsense

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:51am
According Nelson Mandela Israel is an "Occupier "

That's why he said that the freedom of the people of South Africa is not complete without the freedom of Palestinians.

He supported the PLO, which was then the ruling party in Palestine.
The United States classified the PLO as a terror group.
Mandela continued to support them.
Anyhow you wan spin am na you sabi.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:04pm
Ballzproblem2:
when Israel retaliate I no wan see free Palestine hashtag.

This comment heralded the deluge of responses on October 7, 2023. Page 3449 of this page. You'd read countless comments after this quoted justified the carnage in Israel that day.

These are the same people whose arguments you think make sense now that Israel is retaliating? Gaslighting doesn't work on everyone. Maintain the energy. War is war.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:07pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
According Nelson Mandela Israel is an "Occupier "

That's why he said that the freedom of the people of South Africa is not complete without the freedom of Palestinians.

He supported the PLO, which was then the ruling party in Palestine.
The United States classified the PLO as a terror group.
Mandela continued to support them.
Anyhow you wan spin am na you sabi.

Mandela never supported Hamas but Palestine nationhood. The semblance of government in place Mandela supported - the PLO - was overthrown by Hamas. Invariably, supporting Hamas who overthrew Mandela's comrades makes you anti-Mandela.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:15pm
October 7, 2023.

Amoto94:
Press Release By State of Palestine

OasisX:

grin

....I see a post undermining Ìran military capability and I laugh in shia'ism. Hezbollah of Lebanon are on standby to get involved, incase Hamas couldn't handle Israel forces.

Gaslighting doesn't work on everyone. Wipe the terrorist Hamas, IRGC, and Hezbollah off the face of the earth. Cremate their corpses to nothingness.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:15pm
there is a fundamental difference between the south african struggle and teh paletsinian struggle - and it comes down to religion, which trumps politics

i am not jewish and i have not read the torah, but every muslim will tell you that the Quran is full of curses of the jews.

isreals atrocities are cruel from a liberal and western lens - but there is nothing they are doing that the arab muslim would not do and worse. saddam never had any problems with chemical weapons - Saud arabia has no problem with leveling yemen - and that is againt their fellow muslims, albeit of a different tribe - so do you think that there would be a kinder, more gentle fate for the accursed kaffirs if the arab muslims had the upper hand in this conflict?

we saw the celebrations during the october 1 attacks which were not against the expansionist, far right settlers, but against lovey dovey liberals.

the average muslim who calls isreal a murderous zionist state has no problems with oppressing the kaffir christian or unbeliever minorities in his own orbit. isrealis are murderous killers but the killing of deborah is somehow justified.

to put it another way, as ibime has once said - he cannot say what some of his muslim friends would do if he was in a situation where he a dirty nigger kaffir was at their mercy.

the arab world will close eye at atrocities against their fellow muslims because human rights are western bullshit - but will bring out these same human rights where isreal is concerned.

france and britain fought a 100 years war and are paddy today - so there may still be hope some 50 years into the future - though maybe not as there is religious dogma involved

also - one mans terrorist will always be another mans freedom fighter ; and no one will fight a larger more powerful enemy head on

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:17pm
DissTroy:

Mandela never supported Hamas but Palestine nationhood. The semblance of government in place Mandela supported - the PLO - was overthrown by Hamas. Invariably, supporting Hamas who overthrew Mandela's comrades makes you anti-Mandela.

Please read and digest my post before quoting me. I said that PLO was also classified as a terror group, Mandela didn't give a flying fvck. He continued to support them.
So according people here, Mandela was also a terrorist sympathizer/extremist?

Wasn't PLO classified as a terror group?
Did Mandela stop supporting them because of the terrorist tag by the West?

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/nelson-mandela-30-years-palestine

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:23pm
This guy literally eat, drink and breath support for terrorism but gets angry when you call him what he identifies as with his post.

He supported the October 7 2023 attacks on Israeli civilians and didn’t care whose ox was gored. He thirsted for Hamas to pound Israel and for Israel not to reciprocate .

Unfortunately , the Jews don’t 4ck around. When they went on the offensive , he suddenly grew conscience , hoping the “overhyped” Mossad and IDF would spare Hamas terrorists who were using citizens as body shield .

Forget he admitted Hezbollah was a huge disappointed just few days ago(simply because they got overpowered by the no nonsense Jewish state ); this guy surely has a place for terrorism in his heart .

OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Thank u Hamas.

I subscribed to vawulence. Peace is not an option.

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Not bad. More energy to them. The spoilt brat in Ukraine called Zelensky will feel abandon. I wonder how the US will sustain two frontiers. One in Ukraine, another in Israel. Obviously, the Hamas found a way to neutralise the Iron Dome. i.e some dope technological breakthrough.

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Imagine Hamas, a rag tag militia group taking Israeli citizens hostage inside Israeli territory. Where is the overhyped mossad? I thought they said Israel are god's people..? instead of going to the synagogue to pray & ask god to intervene, who knows? he might send angel michael & angel gabriel. They're beggin for military aid from US?

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is just an overhyped military power in ME. If a rag tag militia group can take such time to prepare & invade Israel unaware, I wonder what big boys like Iran & Turkiye will do to them.

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
All I know is that the IDF is an overhyped military power in the Middle East.

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
If they're killing Hamas, nobody will complain. But bombing hospital, killing civilians, kids, blocking access to humanitarian & medical aid, that is war crimes & not military victory.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:27pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I dey wait for you to enter Ukraine to defend freedom of speech, democracy and capitalist propaganda. Then me sef go put body

Lol decent counter grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 12:28pm
[quote author=BlueRayDick post=132238104]

They literally took out the entire leadership structure of a terrorist organization , pager-bombed foot soldiers and made it almost impossible for them to answer their phones all within two weeks and u are asking what is the meaning of “fell” ?

[b]Okay pray tell, why is Hezbollah not shooting Israeli fighter jets off their sky then? [/q[/b]uote]

I don't understand. Have they been shooting jets off the sky before the brutal assassination of their leader?

If they have not been doing that and there is sharp increase in their responses then they have not "fell".

When they do that, I'll concede!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:29pm
BlueRayDick:
This guy literally eat, drink and breath support for terrorism but gets angry when you call him what he identifies as with his post.

He supported the October 7 2023 attacks on Israeli civilians and didn’t care whose ox was gored. He thirsted for Hamas to pound Israel and for Israel not to reciprocate .

Unfortunately , the Jews don’t 4ck around. When they went on the offensive , he suddenly grew conscience , hoping the “overhyped” Mossad and IDF would spare Hamas terrorists who were using citizens as body shield .

Forget he admitted Hezbollah was a huge disappointed just few days ago(simply because they got overpowered by the no nonsense Jewish state ); this guy surely has a place for terrorism in his heart .

That's you. For me, Hamas is not a terror group just like the United Nations Special Coordinator stated. Hamas is a political movement. Just like PLO, just like Hamas. But you're shameless and stupid if you refuse to tag the American Australian citizens waving flags belonging to Hezbollah, Hamas, protesting and defending Hamas, Palestine, Hezbollah, Lebanon in cities like Brooklyn, Sydney and Melbourne as terrorist sympathizer/extremist

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:30pm
DissTroy:

This comment heralded the deluge of responses on October 7, 2023. Page 3449 of this page. You'd read countless comments after this quoted justified the carnage in Israel that day.

This are the same people whose arguments you think make sense now that Israel is retaliating? Gaslighting doesn't work on everyone. Maintain the energy. War is war.

You're wasting your time. This thing is mostly bants.

You think GermanladiesisBae really believes all his pro North Korea posts on here? cheesy grin

All of us mostly dey support our 'teams' on this thread.

The other guy though just wants to sound intelligent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:31pm
[quote author=reccy post=132238656][/quote]

lol @ I will concede 😂

You are not in a position to concede anything except u are a member of Hezbollah.

Hezbollah is the one receiving all the pounding and they are the ones hurrying their top hierarchy almost every day. Hand Dey meet them, their operational headquarters is currently in rubbles.

Just sit back, relax and enjoy the action film sponsored by IDF
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:32pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

That's you. For me, Hamas is not a terror group just like the United Nations Special Coordinator stated. Hamas is a political movement. Just like PLO, just like Hamas. But you're shameless and stupid if you refuse to tag the American Australian citizens waving flags belonging to Hezbollah, Hamas, protesting and defending Hamas, Palestine, Hezbollah, Lebanon in cities like Brooklyn, Sydney and Melbourne as terrorist sympathizer/extremist

So Hamas executing Their fellow Palestinians whom they claim they are fighting for actually sits down well with u?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:33pm
hopefulLandlord:
There are no right and wrong in geopolitics. Only interests and power.
But there are also hard cold facts.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 12:34pm
BlueRayDick:

lol @ I will concede 😂

You are not in a position to concede anything except u are a member of Hezbollah.

Hezbollah is the one receiving all the pounding and they are the ones hurrying their top hierarchy almost every day. Hand Dey meet them, their operational headquarters is currently in rubbles.

Just sit back, relax and enjoy the action film sponsored by IDF

grin grin grin grin angry

You have not answered my question bro. Have they been shooting jets off the sky before the brutal assassination of their leader to claim they have fallen?

If they have not and nothing changes in their responses then, their structure is still intact.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:35pm
BlueRayDick:

So Hamas executing Their fellow Palestinians whom they claim they are fighting for actually sits down well with u?

That is what lame stream media want you to believe. So when will you call hundreds of thousands of Australians waving Hezbollah flag
in Sydney and Melbourne as terrorist sympathizers❓❓
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:38pm
reccy:

You have not answered my question bro. Have they been shooting jets off the sky before the brutal assassination of their leader to claim they have fallen?

If they have not and nothing changes in their responses then, their structure is still intact.

how many isreali jets have been shot down in the past 10 years?
are you arguing that hamas and hezbollah have actual viable anti aircraft ordnace in their arsenal?
because i did a quick google search of isreali fighter shot down and i am not seeing anything
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 12:40pm
BlueRayDick:
So if Mandela was alive he would support the October 7th attack that led to death of almost 700 Israeli civilians which Hamas did and most of y’all terrorist sympathizers were twerking to on Nairaland ba?

As una Dey rewrite history make una Dey take am sofri sofri Dey project o.

As in someone who got a Nobel Peace prize would support a terrorist organization that do not only terrorize Israelis but also killed 23 fellow Palestinians and tortured several others as recent as 2013/2014?

If u want to support a terrorist organization, please support them with ur full chest . No dey drag baba wey Dey negotiate peace while alive into ur delusion na .🤷‍♂️

Do research, no.
Just open mouth wa.

Mandela when asked about PLO, then designated as a terrorist organization by the US and Western countries said:

"We identify with the PLO because just like ourselves they are fighting for the right of self-determination," he said.

"Arafat is a comrade in arms, and we treat him as such."

This was at the time that the PLO was still using suicide bombers.

Oya, denounce Mandela because of war criminal Netanyahu.

Disgracing your race because of a white man. Rubbish!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:42pm
They will rather bring shame to Africa than lose Western visa/passport.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:44pm
reccy:

Which structure is intact ? The structure they keep burning everyday the IDF strikes ? 😂

Dey play
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 12:45pm
GloriousGbola:

how many isreali jets have been shot down in the past 10 years?
are you arguing that hamas and hezbollah have actual viable anti aircraft ordnace in their arsenal?
because i did a quick google search of isreali fighter shot down and i am not seeing anything

I didn't say anything related to that. Blueraydick was the one that made the insinuation.

He asked how many jets have Hezbollah shot off the sky to prove his point they have been dismantled. I replied that you can't bring that as a proof when they have not been shooting jets off the sky from the beginning of their wars.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:49pm
When United Nations impose economic sanctions on Iran, North Korea.. Dumb African people will praise UNO...

When the same United Nations say that PLO/Hamas is not a terrorist organization,, some stupid, whitewashed Africans & idiotic Africans will tell you that United Nations is useless. They should go to hell.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 12:51pm
BlueRayDick:

Which structure is intact ? The structure they keep burning everyday the IDF strikes ? 😂

Dey play

Yet, their responses have not decreased?

It tells more bro...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 12:51pm
Resident chief cúnt wants to equate his support for terrorists and dictators with Spanish Government calling out Israel’s methods…. Only retärds will support Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran but still apply Germany visa.
Resident chief cünt won’t even last a day in Palestine if he identifies as a Christian.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:55pm
LordAdam16:

Do research, no.
Just open mouth wa.

Mandela when asked about PLO, then designated as a terrorist organization by the US and Western countries said:

"We identify with the PLO because just like ourselves they are fighting for the right of self-determination," he said.

-Lord

Research kee you there! Ikorodu Lord Baelish 😂

My post is still up there and has not been edited .

Will Mandela justify the killings of over 700 unarmed civilians like u and ur murderous terrorist sympathizers have been doing since the last one year ?

The same Mandela who spent the last few years of his life suing for peace and reconciliation with Apartheid leaders ?

Anybody who see yourself , Okpa and your associates crying on behalf of Hamas today would think u really care about human lives not knowing you are only wailing because Hamas , Hezbollah and their fellow terror groups are getting smoked by their eternal foes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:57pm
LordAdam16:

Do research, no.
Just open mouth wa.

-Lord

How I wish say "Kholiwe" the SA lady that normally visit this thread is here. She go change am 4 BlueRayDick.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 12:58pm
DissTroy:

These are the same people whose arguments you think make sense now that Israel is retaliating? Gaslighting doesn't work on everyone. Maintain the energy. War is war.
omo almost a year grin,I told them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 12:58pm
Ellexy:
But there are also hard cold facts.
Fact is once you accept what I said is true then you can see the ruse leaders are playing. It's all a game of interests and the side that's able to disguise it's intention better by invoking words like Morality, freedom of the people, rights of a sovereign nation, altruism, world peace etc gets support from ordinary masses like you and I.

It's all interest, any other thing anyone tells you about geopolitics is propaganda

(1) (2) (3) ... (5337) (5338) (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), swiz123(m), obainojazz(m), TemporaryHansel, Theflint1(m), nihilistjnr and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.