Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,119 members, 7,963,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:21 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1897382 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5338) (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) (5343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:00pm
obainojazz:
Resident chief cúnt wants to equate his support for terrorists and dictators with Spanish Government calling out Israel’s methods…. Only retärds will support Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran but still apply Germany visa.
Resident chief cünt won’t even last a day in Palestine if he identifies as a Christian.

It actually makes sense for him to apply for Gérmán vîsâ. That's how you start a slééper céll. If he's darkskinned without the trademark beard and related name to profile, he's the perfect recruit.
Nobody would bat an eyelid if he walks into a mall to buy knîves then buy fertilizers with ammoniûm nitráte for explosives.

He might as well be written off as one of the 250,000 Kenyan workers Germany signed a deal to bring into the country last month.

Okpa, quickly send this message to your handler. I think it might work.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:00pm
obainojazz:
Resident chief cúnt wants to equate his support for terrorists and dictators with Spanish Government calling out Israel’s methods…. Only retärds will support Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran but still apply Germany visa.
Resident chief cünt won’t even last a day in Palestine if he identifies as a Christian.

Just like the thousands of Australian citizens marching and waving Hezbollah's (a listed terrorist organization in Australia) flag in Melbourne and Sydney. If you don't like it, go and hug transformer
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:01pm
reccy:

I didn't say anything related to that. Blueraydick was the one that made the insinuation.

He asked how many jets have Hezbollah shot off the sky to prove his point they have been dismantled. I replied that you can't bring that as a proof when they have not been shooting jets off the sky from the beginning of their wars.

You are a funny guy. So you took my response literally ?

Okay let me rephrase ; The entire leadership structure or Hezbollah was taken out within the space of a week and foot soldiers were not spared .

As it stands , Hezbollah is in disarray and still receiving more pounding without any counter offensive measures to ward off the Israeli forces . Me and you know Hezbollah don’t have the air force to take on the Jews so I wonder why you would take my talk about shooting down Israeli aircraft off the skies literally .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:01pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Iran is forging ahead, with strategic moves to enrich her uranium stockpile. E no far again. Hamas will surely get nuclear weapon.

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:02pm
nihilistjnr:

Omo sef see am 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:03pm
nihilistjnr:

Well, maybe I was wrong. Or maybe they're still working on it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 1:03pm
DissTroy:
LordAdam16, you stated Canada has "cut back on arms deal to Israel in protest"? LOL. I've advised you to ALWAYS follow the money.

Here's Al Jazeera exposing how Canada is sending arms to Israel through proxies just 6 weeks ago. https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/8/15/how-canadas-off-the-record-arms-exports-end-up-in-israel

The U.S. is still sending weapons. France, with all of its grandstanding and seeming opposition to Israel, is still sending weapons to Israel. The E.U. is complicit too. Whatever line the U.S. tows, NATO always follows suit. It's the U.S. perfect cover.

I'd ignore your appeal on the morality of war. After October 7 with the unwavering support amongst Hamas sympathizers to the carnage in Israel, you lost all rights to gaslight. Right on this thread I'd quote posts by the folks you mentioned justifying the murder of Israeli women and children on October 7. Your emotionality is lost on me.

Forget the rhetorics and look below the surface. Follow the money always. Saudi Arabia and NATO are in bed with Israel. I have posted links over the last few days to corroborate my claims.

What is this scattershot mess of a response?

You entered my mentions to talk about Russian-Jewish relations like it has always been positive.

I corrected that misconception and you've deflected to Canada.

Apparently, you also have issues with comprehension because I clearly said they've cut back.
The Canadians have said they cannot shut the tap completely because of older legal obligations prior to the War.
Canada has not approved any new permits since Jan 8. That is factual.
They did not approve because of Netanyahu's excesses.
Would I prefer if they shut the tap completely, sure. It's not completely realistic. But I can respect the fact that they pushed back.
Any one who read my statement objectively would glean that. You did not.

Also, if you have no qualms with the Israelis killing more women and children in months than all current conflicts combined over the last three years, your opinion on morality is COMPLETELY USELESS to me.
Cheer for ethnic cleansing if you want. After all, people supported Nazis and the Armenian genocide.

I will not be drawn into frivolous discussions when my viewpoint is acute.
Israel could sell vibranium to aliens and I wouldn't give a sh*t.
The State of Palestine is inevitable.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:03pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
we go see how god go save those captured israeli soldiers, civilians, kids & women.

Okpa!!!!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:06pm
nihilistjnr:

Okpa!!!!

Mocking religion. Nigerian Christians believe their god is from Israel
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:07pm
BlueRayDick:

Omo sef see am 😂

I just dey laugh.

I know Okpa get Che Guevara t-shirt and probably greets his friends with "comrade", but this nigga doesn't believe any of the things he says here.

He's an online bolshevik. Once he gets access to German ladies, it's absolutely done. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:08pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Mocking religion. Nigerian Christians believe their god is from Israel

So you don't believe the civilians women and children that Hamas captured should have been saved?

Wow.

Okpa

Wow
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:09pm
LordAdam16:

What is this scattershot mess of a response?

You entered my mentions to talk about Russian-Jewish relations like it has always been positive.

I corrected that misconception and you've deflected to Canada.

Apparently, you also have issues with comprehension because I clearly said they've cut back.
The Canadians have said they cannot shut the tap completely because of older legal obligations prior to the War.
Canada has not approved any new permits since Jan 8. That is factual.
They did not approve because of Netanyahu's excesses.

Would I prefer if they shut the tap completely, sure. It's not completely realistic. But I can respect the fact that they pushed back.
Any one who read my statement objectively would glean that. You did not.

Also, if you have no qualms with the Israelis killing more women and children in months than all current conflicts combined over the last three years, your opinion on morality is COMPLETELY USELESS to me.
Cheer for ethnic cleansing if you want. After all, people supported Nazis and the Armenian genocide.

I will not be drawn into frivolous discussions when my viewpoint is acute.
Israel could sell vibranium to aliens and I wouldn't give a sh*t.
The State of Palestine is inevitable.

-Lord

You have half the intelligence of a cuttlefish, and even that assessment is too generous.

You claimed Canada has cut off supplying arms to Israel. I posted evidence of Al Jazeera exposing Canada for sending arms to Israel through proxies in late August, and here you are refashioning your talking points like recycled thermoplastics.

Stick to your talking point. You're only proving to be as intelligent as the inverse proportion of the sum total of your sobriquet.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 1:10pm
BlueRayDick:

You are a funny guy. So you took my response literally ?

Okay let me rephrase ; The entire leadership structure or Hezbollah was taken out within the space of a week and foot soldiers were not spared .

As it stands , Hezbollah is in disarray and still receiving more pounding without any counter offensive measures to ward off the Israeli forces . Me and you know Hezbollah don’t have the air force to take on the Jews so I wonder why you would take my talk about shooting down Israeli aircraft off the skies literally .

Lolz... You took the entire leadership structure yet you still want to invade by ground.

Make that make sense.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:11pm
nihilistjnr:

So you don't believe the civilians women and children that Hamas captured should have been saved?

Wow.

Okpa

Wow

god didn't save them but the soldiers did. When will Nigerian Christian stop praying to god to solve the problem of insecurity?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:13pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

god didn't save them but the soldiers did. When will Nigerian Christian stop praying to god to solve the problem of insecurity?

So your atheism is why you felt the captive inmcent kids and women should not be saved?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:13pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Stop changing what you meant. You clearly were mocking the captured and murdered Israeli women and child, mocking their helplessness, and taunting their reality.

Keep the energy now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:14pm
nihilistjnr:

I just dey laugh.

I know Okpa get Che Guevara t-shirt and probably greets his friends with "comrade", but this nigga doesn't believe any of the things he says here.

He's an online bolshevik. Once he gets access to German ladies, it's absolutely done. grin cheesy cheesy

Well, u maybe right sha. He may just be all these people that fight wars with their mouth.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 1:15pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Another round of spinning nonsense

grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:15pm
DissTroy:

It actually makes sense for him to apply for Gérmán vîsâ. That's how you start a slééper céll. If he's darkskinned without the trademark beard and related name to profile, he's the perfect recruit.
Nobody would bat an eyelid if he walks into a mall to buy knîves then buy fertilizers with ammoniûm nitráte for explosives.

He might as well be written off as one of the 250,000 Kenyan workers Germany signed a deal to bring into the country last month.

Lol... I thought you came for intellectual discussion. Seems like you're butt hurt after I debunked your lies, false and biased representation of historical fact.
You are a mugu.
When you are done crying, you tell me if NATO sought for Gaddafi's consent before they implemented a no fly zone in Libya..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:17pm
nihilistjnr:

So your atheism is why you felt the captive inmcent kids and women should not be saved?

I want to see god in action saving his children. Is that too much to ask from an all powerful and omniscience god??
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:17pm
DissTroy:

I believe the guy is fronting on Nairaland cos there’s no way he actually thinks like this grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:17pm
reccy:

Lolz... You took the entire leadership structure yet you still want to invade by ground.

Make that make sense.

Here is the answer you seek

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:19pm
Thank God Okpa was not class captain in school…. He for Dey hänğ protesters
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 1:19pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

How I wish say "Kholiwe" the SA lady that normally visit this thread is here. She go change am 4 BlueRayDick.

These people would have said Nelson Mandela deserved to die in jail because of the uMkhonto weSizwe.

These people would have cheered the assassination of Malcom X because of the Black Panthers which the FBI described as "the greatest threat to the internal security of the country."

They will throw Mandela under the bus. But King Felipe VI of Spain is to be excused.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:21pm
BlueRayDick:

Well, u maybe right sha. He may just be all these people that fight wars with their mouth.

OkpoNsukkaisBae our cumrade from that thread in that section. Trust me. The nigga isn't about revolutionary warfare. This is just his shtick
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:22pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Lol... I thought you came for intellectual discussion. Seems like you're butt hurt after I debunked your lies, false and biased representation of historical fact.
You are a mugu.
When you are done crying, you tell me if NATO sought for Gaddafi's consent before they implemented a no fly zone in Libya..

I could go back and forth with you, but here are two quick existential questions you should answer and maybe it'd be your turnaround moment:

Why do you think you are the butt of every joke from global sociopolitics to life philosophy on this thread?

Why do you think everyone who argues with you ALWAYS moves from taking you serious to trolling with emojis like we'd do to our favourite neighbourhood drunk when they realize your sense of reasoning is as impervious to facts as igneous rocks to fluid?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 1:22pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
When United Nations impose economic sanctions on Iran, North Korea.. Dumb African people will praise UNO...

When the same United Nations say that PLO/Hamas is not a terrorist organization,, some stupid, whitewashed Africans & idiotic Africans will tell you that United Nations is useless. They should go to hell.

grin grin grin grin.

Easy man, Easy...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:24pm
reccy:

grin grin grin grin

He just want to do cho cho cho.
Mandela supported PLO, an organization designated as a terror group by US and her allies.
Called Israel an OCCUPIER.
wetin you wan spin again abeg.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 1:25pm
DissTroy:

You have half the intelligence of a cuttlefish, and even that assessment is too generous.

You claimed Canada has cut off supplying arms to Israel. I posted evidence of Al Jazeera exposing Canada for sending arms to Israel through proxies in late August, and here you are refashioning your talking points like recycled thermoplastics.

Stick to your talking point. You're only proving to be as intelligent as the inverse proportion of the sum total of your sobriquet.

Show where I said Canada has "cut off supplying arms to Israel".

Expose your inability to understand the English language.

I see you've abandoned your Russia and Jews are forever friends position and Russians will not go after the Israelis when their interests are challenged..

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 1:30pm
@DissTroy

This Asun does not know the difference between "cut back" and "cut off".

I've been talking to a buff**n with negative IQ who can't read or use a dictionary.

No wonder you think Russia will sacrifice its interests because of vegetables.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 1:33pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

He just want to do cho cho cho.
Mandela supported PLO, an organization designated as a terror group by US and her allies.
Called Israel an OCCUPIER.
wetin you wan spin again abeg.

He wan turn Amala like his adversaries here.

At least, if he wants to spin, spin with a little fact.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:34pm
DissTroy:
LordAdam16, you stated Canada has "cut back on arms deal to Israel in protest"? LOL. I've advised you to ALWAYS follow the money.

Here's Al Jazeera exposing how Canada is sending arms to Israel through proxies just 6 weeks ago. https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/8/15/how-canadas-off-the-record-arms-exports-end-up-in-israel

The U.S. is still sending weapons. France, with all of its grandstanding and seeming opposition to Israel, is still sending weapons to Israel. The E.U. is complicit too. Whatever line the U.S. tows, NATO always follows suit. It's the U.S. perfect cover.

I'd ignore your appeal on the morality of war. After October 7 with the unwavering support amongst Hamas sympathizers to the carnage in Israel, you lost all rights to gaslight. Right on this thread I'd quote posts by the folks you mentioned justifying the murder of Israeli women and children on October 7. Your emotionality is lost on me.

Forget the rhetorics and look below the surface. Follow the money always. Saudi Arabia and NATO are in bed with Israel. I have posted links over the last few days to corroborate my claims.

8:40AM, LordAdam16 responded claiming Canada cut of arms to Israel. I didn't quote his post because it was too lengthy (and nobody did too) so I responded by past 11AM with evidence showing Canada is still sending arms to Israel.

The devious tool after not denying in the subsequent reply then realizing nobody quoted his initial post here https://www.nairaland.com/7186774/epl-chatroom-all-discussions/5338#132235209 went back to edit it, claiming Canada cut back on arms deals instead stopped arms deal like he initially claimed. Changing your talking point half way?

Usually I do not refresh pages of quotes/mentions, but this one time, you got away. I know your game now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5338) (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) (5343) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, Geestunnar(m), seankafor(m), GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.