Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,269 members, 7,967,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:14 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1911968 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5369) (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 9:09pm On Oct 05
All these noise that wike will write inec result is people assuming wike and tinubu would still be on the same page come 2027.

That's if fubara doesn't use backdoor to cement his relationship with tinubu, thereby making wike irrelevant.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 9:10pm On Oct 05
Sportsweb:
All these noise that wike will write inec result is people assuming wike and tinubu would still be on the same page come 2027.

That's if fubara doesn't use backdoor to cement his relationship with tinubu, thereby making wike irrelevant.

As it stands, without Tinubu, Wike is nothing politically. If Tinubu sacks him today, he's finished.

That is how any sane person will know wike is no longer relevant. Prior to now Wike was someone that can tell Tinubu to fvck off. He can't try that now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by vanitybutiwanti: 9:10pm On Oct 05
OasisX:

grin

......there is no way he can win PDP Structure bro - that ain't possible as far as Wike is still breathing.

Thank God for Wike that he played his card well and presently most powerful Minister in the country, SIM would have successfully buried him politically.

I never trust Sim during the campaign, dude acted like an ImbecΓ­le all through, only to prove once again that - trust no one in politics.
Anything can happen as regards the PDP structure because he seems to have pitched his tent with Atiku, but regardless of how it pans out, if Tinubu doesn't betray wike, sim will be a one term governor and his removal will be seamless, nobody will cough.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05
Unlimited22:

If to say I dey Lagos now.....
I thought of you immediately I saw the advert
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:12pm On Oct 05
Itsrm:

First it was list any governor that has ever lost re election. Now it's elections after presidential brouhaha grin

grin

.......even APGA cleared all LGs in my darling Anambra - top to bottom. I wonder why some folks are celebrating APP won it all in Rivers. PDP didn't even partake in the Election, same as APC, except Imposters forming yeye APC faction in the State. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:13pm On Oct 05
Amoto94:

Basically shared the vacancy because of you
Thank you guys for always thinking about me.

Iamoyindamola you too

I Don share give my guys wey dey close shaa
I have a full time gig and I'm in Port Harcourt πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:14pm On Oct 05
vanitybutiwanti:
Anything can happen as regards the PDP structure because he seems to have pitched his tent with Atiku, both regardless of how it pans out, if Tinubu doesn't betray wike, sim will be a one term governor and his removal will be seamless, nobody will cough.

grin

.....same Atiku that has no control or influence over his own State Governor again?! Fintiri is now an Ally of Wike. He also has influence on PDP NEC bruh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by vanitybutiwanti: 9:14pm On Oct 05
Sportsweb:

Tinubu does not need fubara and Rivers vote, Tinubu told sim to implement resolutions reached after a meeting and he reneged on the agreement, do you think a man of Tinubus caliber will want to deal with such a man?

Secondly wikes influence transcends Rivers state, he has influence within the PDP and institutions, wike prevailed on 5 governors to work against Atiku, today Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, OYO, and possibly Enugu state governors are sympathetic to wike, how many governors can sim influence? What does he have to offer them?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 9:17pm On Oct 05
vanitybutiwanti:
Tinubu does not need fubara and Rivers vote, Tinubu told sim to implement resolutions reached after a meeting and he reneged on the agreement, do you think a man of Tinubus caliber will want to deal with such a man?

Secondly wikes influence transcends Rivers state, he has influence within the PDP and institutions, wike prevailed on 5 governors to work against Atiku, today Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, OYO, and possibly Enugu state governors are sympathetic to wike, how many governors can sim influence? What does he have to offer them?
okay na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05
Itsrm:

SIM has been sent out of PDP already. He will contest under APP and he will lose. Even if he manages to regain the PDP structure, Wike will move to APC and still defeat him.

As for those hailing SIM, I'm not surprised.

We Nigerians don't have any problem with fraudulent elections until it affects us cheesy

You're just finding out today?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by vanitybutiwanti: 9:19pm On Oct 05
OasisX:

grin

.....same Atiku that has no control or influence over his own State Governor again?! Fintiri is now an Ally of Wike. He also has influence on PDP NEC bruh.
yes but it doesn't matter, regardless of how it pans out, it stops at the presidents table, if the president does not betray wike and I don't see BAT betraying wike, he's a man of his words at least within political circles.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by vanitybutiwanti: 9:21pm On Oct 05
Sportsweb:
okay na
yes and some other states without PDP governors are loyal to wike, Fubara has nothing other than needless Rivers vote to offer BAT, with or without it, BAT will still win.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05
TemporaryHansel:

As it stands, without Tinubu, Wike is nothing politically. If Tinubu sacks him today, he's finished.

That is how any sane person will know wike is no longer relevant. Prior to now Wike was someone that can tell Tinubu to fvck off. He can't try that now.

Sane people also know Tinubu needs Wike as much as Wike needs Tinubu. It's a mutually beneficial relationship

Tinubu needs Wike to continue to weaken the PDP and he will give him everything he needs to make it happen.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:25pm On Oct 05
vanitybutiwanti:
yes but it doesn't matter, regardless of how it pans out, it stops at the presidents Court, if the president does not betray wike and I don't see BAT betraying wike, he's a man of his words at least within political circles.

grin

.....PBAT will NEVER betray Wike. Iyendeba Crooner dey do the works well for him nah.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:25pm On Oct 05
izzou:

The same people who vilify Wike today hailed him in 2015 and 2019

I don't even like Sim. He's the same template. Rivers has just exchanged one heavy handed emperor for another

Why I dey laugh Itsrm na say e never still gree say them fit do Wike wetin e dey do others

E shock am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:25pm On Oct 05
Itsrm:

Atiku will not win the primaries. Wike will. Write down today's date cheesy

Itsrm:

You will swallow that L. I remember telling you from day one when we had that discussion's Wike is not your average politician. He's a master strategist. All these while Atike was in Dubai, Wike was already scheming to be president.

The votes from delegates in the North will not matter as I have shown. The general election is another thing entirely

Itsrm:

No, Wike will win the primary. No doubt about that

The chances of him winning the general election will go from 40% to zero if APC somehow manage to field Jonathan

That's my point

Anytime I remember the level of confidence displayed in these posts, I just have a good πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05
izzou:

I've always known na. I'm not surprised grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05
Unlimited22:

I don't even like Sim. He's the same template. Rivers has just exchanged one heavy handed emperor for another

Why I dey laugh Itsrm na say e never still gree say them fit do Wike wetin e dey do others

E shock am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As much as we are laughing, he is not wrong.

You and I can see that today's election was fraudulent to the core...Na write dem write the results. Videos of Police snatching boxes, yet APP still win.

It also means that people didn't really vote. That shows you that 2027 would also be INEC writing whatever the like.

If you also think a governor can rig governorship elections easily, Obaseki is you go-to guy.

2027 is still far sha. A lot can still happen

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05
Unlimited22:

E shock am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

On the contrary, nothing that has happened has shocked me. What will shock me is SIM winning in 2027
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05
Continue postulating, fact on ground is SIM has given Wike and his camp back to back L's, he's in red hot form. The structure of thuggery is defeating the structure of extreme thuggery.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05
izzou:

I found out with Edo 24. I learned the hard way grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05
BlueRayDick:

Anytime I remember the level of confidence displayed in these posts, I just have a good πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2027 no far again na. grin Make God keep us all alive
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05
izzou:

As much as we are laughing, he is not wrong.

You and I can see that today's election was fraudulent to the core...Na write dem write the results. Videos of Police snatching boxes, yet APP still win.

It also means that people didn't really vote. That shows you that 2027 would also be INEC writing whatever the like.

If you also think a governor can rig governorship elections easily, Obaseki is you go-to guy.

2027 is still far sha. A lot can still happen
Police snatch ballot box, did they snatch it in every single polling unit?

People didn't vote but there are videos of people in polling units waiting to cast their votes, as long as PDP and APC didn't contest it was pretty much a walk over for APP.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by vanitybutiwanti: 9:32pm On Oct 05
OasisX:

grin

.....PBAT will NEVER betray Wike. Iyendeba Crooner dey do the works well for him nah.
I know BAT doesn't abandon his allies, if you check it, wike is getting a lot of hate because of BAT.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05
TemporaryHansel:
https://www.nairaland.com/8231585/gov-eno-names-daughter-acting

See how useless Dis.stroy's governor is.

undecided

Twinkle Twinkle, Ogbono Thief;
How we wondered where you were...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05
BlueRayDick:

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 9:34pm On Oct 05
Itsrm:

Sane people also know Tinubu needs Wike as much as Wike needs Tinubu. It's a mutually beneficial relationship

Tinubu needs Wike to continue to weaken the PDP and he will give him everything he needs to make it happen.

What exactly does Tinubu needs Wike for??
Wike adds no value to Tinubu politically, rather he is a baggage. I'm sure Tinubu regrets appointing him, he probably also overrated Wike.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by vanitybutiwanti: 9:36pm On Oct 05
TemporaryHansel:

What exactly does Tinubu needs Wike for??
Wike adds no value to Tinubu politically, rather he is a baggage. I'm sure Tinubu regrets appointing him, he probably also overrated Wike.
what does Tinubu need fubara for?

Wike is a baggage because of the role he played in BATs election, he's getting flaks from individuals like you because of BAT.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 9:39pm On Oct 05
DissTroy:

Twinkle Twinkle, Ogbono Thief;
How we wondered where you were...

What has that got to do with the issue I raised? Y'all come here to call out Lagos governor and institutions every time they fvck up but you don't want to call out your own individual state governors. Your hypocrisy stinks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 9:40pm On Oct 05
vanitybutiwanti:
what does Tinubu need fubara for?

Wike is a baggage because of the role he played in BATs election, he's getting flaks from individuals like you because of BAT.
What role did he play in BAT's election ? With or without Wike, Tinubu would've won the election as long as Peter Obi was on the poll, thereby stealing Atiku's votes.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:40pm On Oct 05
Itsrm:

2027 no far again na. grin Make God keep us all alive

If una like make una vote Wike for third term sef , e no really concern me. I don’t have a dog in the race.

I just always get amused with the way u always want to stand in the gap for Wike any day any time, come rain come shine. More like if Wike loses every property , every friend and family in the world ; he will always have u at his back gidigba.

I feel say na u get that hand wey Dey Wike shoulder sef

πŸ˜‚

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05
Theflint1:
Police snatch ballot box, did they snatch it in every single polling unit?

People didn't vote but there are videos of people in polling units waiting to cast their votes, as long as PDP and APC didn't contest it was pretty much a walk over for APP.

Results were brought from government office by candidates and handed over to RSIEC to announce.

To think it's you justifying this fraud makes it funny. I mean, it's not even up to two weeks we had you here complaining about fraudulent elections grin

Now APP won because PDP and APC didn't contest. Why didn't LP win? Or SDP grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5369) (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: obainojazz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.