Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,257 members, 7,967,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:10 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1911778 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05
TemporaryHansel:

What has that got to do with the issue I raised? Y'all come here to call out Lagos governor and institutions every time they fvck up but you don't want to call out your own individual state governors. Your hypocrisy stinks.

Fóol! Nobody on this board calls out state governors like me. None! I've had to battle people for demanding that they hold state governors accountable on this thread.

Nobody exposes Niger Delta Governors like me on this board. I post statistics, earnings, and underhanded dealings of state governors every other week when I am active on this thread.

Nobody holds state governors to the light more than I do on this thread. Not one single person. I even am more harsh with my own State Governor than I am with any other politician, including Tinubu on this thread.

My post history is proof enough.

---

Another certain point: You are a soup thief!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05
BlueRayDick:

If una like make una vote Wike for third term sef , e no really concern me. I don’t have a dog in the race.

I just always get amused with the way u always want to stand in the gap for Wike any day any time, come rain come shine. More like if Wike loses every property , every friend and family in the world ; he will always have u at his back gidigba.

I feel say na u get that hand wey Dey Wike shoulder sef

😂
To be fair, nothing concern Itsrm too, its pretty much sports for him, Wike already did anything projects so whether next governor works or gets a chance to work, nothing spoil...Wike supremacy na the koko grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by vanitybutiwanti: 9:49pm On Oct 05
TemporaryHansel:

What role did he play in BAT's election ? With or without Wike, Tinubu would've won the election as long as Peter Obi was on the poll, thereby stealing Atiku's votes.
you don't know more than Tinubu that made him FCT Minister, gave him the opportunity to nominate the minister of state for petroleum, Minority Leader in the House of roads and other numerous appointments.

Ask people why they hate wike, most of them will say they hate him because he ' rigged ' for BAT and brought untold hardship. You know Nigerians and the herd mentality, people don't care that BAT would have won because obi was on the poll.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 9:55pm On Oct 05
DissTroy:

Fóol! Nobody on this board calls out state governors like me. None! I've had to battle people for demanding that they hold state governors accountable on this thread.

Nobody exposes Niger Delta Governors like me on this board. I post statistics, earnings, and underhanded dealings of state governors every other week when I am active on this thread.

Nobody holds state governors to the light more than I do on this thread. Not one single person. I even am more harsh with my own State Governor than I am with any other politician, including Tinubu on this thread.

My post history is proof enough.

---

Another certain point: You are a soup thief!

Why the insult? Stop reacting childishly and emotionally.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:58pm On Oct 05
Theflint1:
To be fair, nothing concern Itsrm too, its pretty much sports for him, Wike already did anything projects so whether next governor works or gets a chance to work, nothing spoil...Wike supremacy na the koko grin

To him it’s not sport, he just seem to believe in the strong man politics Wike plays . He tends to believe Wike waving wads of Naira/dollar bills and emasculating other players with force makes a man worthy of being a “master political strategist” .

That’s the only thing that explains his support for Wike with his numerous baggages
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:00pm On Oct 05
Itsrm:

Results were brought from government office by candidates and handed over to RSIEC to announce.

To think it's you justifying this fraud makes it funny. I mean, it's not even up to two weeks we had you here complaining about fraudulent elections grin

Now APP won because PDP and APC didn't contest. Why didn't LP win? Or SDP grin

grin

......a line is missing in your post bruh. Just end it with "We all know what we are doing." LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05
Itsrm:

Results were brought from government office by candidates and handed over to RSIEC to announce.

To think it's you justifying this fraud makes it funny. I mean, it's not even up to two weeks we had you here complaining about fraudulent elections grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:04pm On Oct 05
vanitybutiwanti:
I know BAT doesn't abandon his allies, if you check it, wike is getting a lot of hate because of BAT.

grin

......PDP Members hate him cos he fvcked Atiku damn hard. Obidients hate him coz he didn't support their Messiah.

Same SIM that he forced on Rivers is now their Hero. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05
TemporaryHansel:

Why the insult? Stop reacting childishly and emotionally.

Accûrsed newt! The discourse morphed from Middle East sociopolitics into one about the aftermath of Rivers LG elections. I didn't even participate; but you mentioned me to score cheap points hoping you'd start a deluge of attacks.

You have never held politicians accountable like I do. Including in WhatsApp groups with those in the highest positions of power, or at physical events. You failed and you're trying to play the victim.
----

Emotional and childish like you calling and crying on the phone to Ishilóve for 2 hours at night to help beg Pócohantas to give you a little attention, and she still disgraced you on Nairaland?

Worthléss soup thief!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05
OasisX:

grin

......a line is missing in your post bruh. Just end it with "We all know what we are doing." LOL!

Theflint1 no get shame grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by semid4lyfe(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05
TemporaryHansel:
Semid4lyfe I see you're viewing. I'd like to send you a pm if you don't mind.

Send and mention me when you've done so.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:20pm On Oct 05
vanitybutiwanti:
I know BAT doesn't abandon his allies, if you check it, wike is getting a lot of hate because of BAT.

Oga rest and go warm Eba
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 10:21pm On Oct 05
izzou:

As much as we are laughing, he is not wrong.

You and I can see that today's election was fraudulent to the core...Na write dem write the results. Videos of Police snatching boxes, yet APP still win.

It also means that people didn't really vote. That shows you that 2027 would also be INEC writing whatever the like.

If you also think a governor can rig governorship elections easily, Obaseki is you go-to guy.

2027 is still far sha. A lot can still happen

Look at my post again. I never said he was wrong as regards the election process. We all know what happened.

As I said, I'm only trolling because all his posts up until this night have refused to acknowledge that Wike may not wield the absolute power in the state that he once did.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 10:22pm On Oct 05
Itsrm:

On the contrary, nothing that has happened has shocked me. What will shock me is SIM winning in 2027

2027 far o. You should know how politics, particularly Rivers politics, can be.

Things can change at any moment.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 10:23pm On Oct 05
BlueRayDick:

Anytime I remember the level of confidence displayed in these posts, I just have a good 😂 😂😂
CC izzou.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 10:24pm On Oct 05
semid4lyfe:

Send and mention me when you've done so.

Sent.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 10:25pm On Oct 05
KingTom:

I found out with Edo 24. I learned the hard way grin
Obaseki no believe wetin e see

When I see the results from Oredo, Egor and Ovia North East laughter nearly break my ribs

I lived in Benin for a year so I know the kind people wey dey those places. APC win Egor ke? 😂😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:40pm On Oct 05
...Shey this Monday wan do vote of thanks across 36 states ni after kneeling and kissing tinubus finger and toe undecided, E wan kee dem with Thank you visits

May dem for think say e humble grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:45pm On Oct 05
izzou:

You're just finding out today?

So Godfathers should have their way?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:49pm On Oct 05
Itsrm:

Theflint1 no get shame grin

grin

.....ma Gee knows, he no dey hide am again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:54pm On Oct 05
Itsrm:

SIM has been sent out of PDP already. He will contest under APP and he will lose. Even if he manages to regain the PDP structure, Wike will move to APC and still defeat him.

As for those hailing SIM, I'm not surprised.

We Nigerians don't have any problem with fraudulent elections until it affects us cheesy

Was wike ready to play fair?

So Nigerians cannot mock, troll the aggressor and the Godfather who was outsmarted and beaten to his own game

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:22pm On Oct 05
Unlimited22:

Look at my post again. I never said he was wrong as regards the election process. We all know what happened.

As I said, I'm only trolling because all his posts up until this night have refused to acknowledge that Wike may not wield the absolute power in the state that he once did.
This is the meat of the matter. It's not even about Fubara writing results and rigging. It’s the way Wike has been projected to be the Almighty in Rivers state that must have his way by any means necessary.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:24pm On Oct 05
DissTroy:

Twinkle Twinkle, Ogbono Thief;
How we wondered where you were...

grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by semid4lyfe(m): 11:25pm On Oct 05
TemporaryHansel:

Sent.

Replied.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:27pm On Oct 05
DissTroy:

Accûrsed newt! The discourse morphed from Middle East sociopolitics into one about the aftermath of Rivers LG elections. I didn't even participate; but you mentioned me to score cheap points hoping you'd start a deluge of attacks.

You have never held politicians accountable like I do. Including in WhatsApp groups with those in the highest positions of power, or at physical events. You failed and you're trying to play the victim.
----

Emotional and childish like you calling and crying on the phone to Ishilóve for 2 hours at night to help beg Pócohantas to give you a little attention, and she still disgraced you on Nairaland?

Worthléss soup thief!
Ewoooo !!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05
Itsrm:

Whether results were brought from government house or not, it's immaterial, as long as the major opposition parties weren't contesting, there's no way the party the governor backed was losing, at that point the election became a walkover. Apart from major parties, nobody takes LGA elections seriously, and those small parties hardly even have candidates running....I can't believe you're asking why SDP didn't win LGA elections in Rivers grin

You can keep pretending like you don't know what Wike is doing and justifying the election he rigged in Edo like you did two weeks ago...we all know what we're doing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:42pm On Oct 05
smiley

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:44pm On Oct 05
Amigoss:

Was wike ready to play fair?
So Nigerians cannot mock, troll the aggressor and the Godfather who was outsmarted and beaten to his own game
I asked him why INEC refused to release updated voters register to Rivers e no get any concrete reason to give, he knows the game his principal is playing, so I'm not even sure what the complains or hypocrisy is about.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:59pm On Oct 05
Evil political party and their members accusing others of writing Results... The kind of hypocrisy on this forum. Shey Fubara own dun turn another thing? Is rigging no longer accepted in Nigeria? Come 2027, He will contest under any political party and will emerge victorious. TWO CAN ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME. NONSENSE!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m), EzeULU, Kundistrict(m), Fortuneleonard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.