Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,327 members, 7,888,044 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1652295 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (4976) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2022
OasisX:
grin

"I don't have a manifesto. I don't need to have a manifesto. For what? I have done it in Anambra before. So manifesto for what?"

- Peter Obi

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1584480791593385984?t=PWpRSzfKc8NSYPJoWSCZOg&s=19

grin grin grin

This is guy is a political shyster of the highest order. Even career snake oil salesmen need to meet him for tutorials.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2022
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

This is guy is a political shyster of the highest order. Even career snake oil salesmen need to meet him for tutorials.

grin

His deluded Minions are coming to defend him now..... LMFAO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

good lord.

i watched the video, and it is even worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdIVVnfNbqc

small wonder donspammer has to obsfucate with longwinded jargon

like wtf man

grin

..... he said its not a rocket science to fix Naija, hence no need for any plans documentation.....LMFAO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Once again, supporters of the drug baron and the APC foolishly criticize the only sane candidate we have while advocating for a parkinson's patient.

Obi has said numerously that any manifesto can be documented by professionals, I mean it's just been discovered that lots of pages of the Tinubu manifesto was plagiarized.
Or have we forgotten when the APC plagiarized an American candidates manifesto word for word?

These are the criminal elements coming to us now with noise about manifesto. Meanwhile Obi has consistently said that he doesn't need a manifesto because he has consistently outlined his plans himself. You're consistently hearing from the horse's mouth. There's no single Obi supporter who has followed him consistently via media or his tweets who hasn't seen answers to many issues. If you seek his plans you would easily find it.

Meanwhile just look at the criminals now complaining about manifesto.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Them dey activate people...

I thought it was here people said Manifestos are of no use grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
Them dey activate people...

I thought it was here people said Manifestos are of no use grin

You dey mind the very wicked souls? These demons just few pages back were going on and on as to how manifestos are useless, but because their yellow teeth-stained drug baron released plagiarized contents as manifesto. They've suddenly seen the need for manifesto when it's only one candidate that has spent the last 6 months CONSISTENTLY speaking to voters both at home and abroad, diagnosing and outlining solutions to the problem. Meanwhile twitter is going mad as to how Obi killed it with his interview today.

Meanwhile them don catch where Tinubu go dey copy and paste "manifesto" from.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Meanwhile, on closer introspection the yellow teeth-stained drug baron's manifesto is as nonsensical as can be.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Oasisx, provide the answer to these questions and watch me start supporting the yellow teeth-stained drug baron immediately. Watch me drop my support for Nigeria's only hope and follow the drug baron and money launderer immediately. Just answer the God damn question man.

Donjazet2:
I have asked numerously and gotten no reply, how do you support a candidate for presidency when you lack basic knowledge about the individual??

I mean the mysteriousness of the man and his criminal history will give you an indication as to the nature and moral standing of this man but you block your conscience and still support the criminal with your full chest. how can you not know the first 30 years of your candidates life?

So i ask again,
WHO IS AMODA OGUNLERE?
WHO IS BOLA AHMED TINUBU?
WHERE WAS HE BORN?
WHEN WAS HE BORN?
WHO ARE HIS BIRTH PARENTS?
WHERE WAS HIS PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL?
ANY KNOWN CHILDHOOD FRIEND?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
izzou:

What's the difference between PYO and Tinubu in relation to winning 2023?

Tinubu picked a Northern Muslim so he can win in the North. The same can be applied to PYO

Tinubu will win SW. PYO will win SW.

What else? He can't win SS and SE; the same goes for PYO.

So what exactly is Tinubu bringing, that PYO can't?

Tinubu is bringing his own political machinery and ability to win votes plus allies all over the country

PYO does not have history of winning any election he even lost his own polling booth. PYO with the ticket will be hoping BAT hands over his political organization to him since he doesn't have his own clout

Tinubu can name tens of politicians loyal to him PYO can barely blame 5 which was why as a sitting VP he finished 3rd in his own parties primary

Even Amaechi was more influential
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Donjazet2:

You dey mind the very wicked souls? These demons just few pages back were going on and on as to how manifestos are useless, but because their yellow teeth-stained drug baron released plagiarized contents as manifesto. They've suddenly seen the need for manifesto when it's only one candidate that has spent the last 6 months CONSISTENTLY speaking to voters both at home and abroad, diagnosing and outlining solutions to the problem. Meanwhile twitter is going mad as to how Obi killed it with his interview today.

Meanwhile them don catch where Tinubu go dey copy and paste "manifesto" from.

Over killed it.. Abati just dey behave like say them get fight grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Over killed it.. Abati just dey behave like say them get fight grin

That interview was a bomb. Man was on fire. I've missed that version of Obi for a while truth be told.

Recently on media appearances, he seemed too cautious, too careful of his words and ended up looking bad visually but his appearance today galvanized his supporters to know he's still there 1000%.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin

Two Comedians clowning around.... LOL!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
agbadonian

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Julius Berger said they have begun dredging-extension in Warri port, which will begin handling large container vessels next year .Warri port doesn’t process large container cargoes due to the shallow drafts as importers go through Onne or Lagos ports. It will change next year.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:
good lord.
i watched the video, and it is even worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdIVVnfNbqc
small wonder donspammer has to obsfucate with longwinded jargon
like wtf man

Th problem now is that when we go to Anambra, we cannot see anything there.
Below is a thread of what people who lived in Anambra during his time said

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
Just to update.

https://twitter.com/SheikhAnalo/status/1584484124647395328?t=WPyXFDTu23D-l6m8rDdwCQ&s=19

From the man with the celebrated one page handover note, should we be suprised?

When you don't even have the semblance of a plan

We go use idea do am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

Th problem now is that when we go to Anambra, we cannot see anything there.
Below is a thread of what people who lived in Anambra during his time said

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

I dey interview you for job. I give u a scenario. This is the challenge. What is your plan meeting this challenge?

Your answer - I don't need a plan. I have handled similar problems in my family business. This issue is not rocket science. I can sort it very quickly.

Now give me the job.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I dey interview you for job. I give u a scenario. This is the challenge. What is your plan meeting this challenge?

Your answer - I don't need a plan. I have handled similar problems in my family business. This issue is not rocket science. I can sort it very quickly.

Now give me the job.

Its like asking you to show what you will do and you wrote, "See work done in previous page 5" Yet Page 5 is blank or even negative

Like guys used to link to empty spreadsheets
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
Just to update.

https://twitter.com/SheikhAnalo/status/1584484124647395328?t=WPyXFDTu23D-l6m8rDdwCQ&s=19

It's funny cos i understand its the same presenter from the radio interview.

You can hear the interviewer literally coaching the man into admitting that he needs a manifesto if not for anything, but at least so people don't forget...and this nutter actually said his children film him at home grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
Rishi is British Prime Minister
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
nihilistjnr:

It's funny cos i understand its the same presenter from the radio interview.

You can hear the interviewer literally coaching the man into admitting that he needs a manifesto if not for anything, but at least so people don't forget...and this nutter actually said his children film him at home grin grin grin grin

Can you imagine this guy as president? It will be idi amin all over again. (just with better English, but the same flat out unfiltered insanity. They will meme the living daylights out of him and Nigeria and its gaffe prone clown president will become the punchlinesnof so many jokes.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

When what is yours is yours. If atiku had just had this kind of discipline he would have done and dusted presidency years ago
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Can you imagine this guy as president? It will be idi amin all over again. (just with better English, but the same flat out unfiltered insanity. They will meme the living daylights out of him and Nigeria and its gaffe prone clown president will become the punchlinesnof so many jokes.

Of course, Obi would be idi Amin while Tinubu would be John F Kennedy. grin grin

We see through all these rubbish shenanigans of you shameless urchins.

If only you were bold enough to use your main moniker and not an alternate, you'll be taken serious.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Seeing this picture below makes me soo happy knowing that Nigerians here are not falling for all these wicked deciet.

It's a very simple choice.
We have Obi, Atiku and the yellow teeth-stained drug baron to choose from.
There is only one choice.
Don't be decieved by people of the same clan tacitly pushing a drug peddler simply because of name inclination.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Donjazet2:

Of course, Obi would be idi Amin while Tinubu would be John F Kennedy. grin grin

We see through all these rubbish shenanigans of you shameless urchins.

If only you were bold enough to use your main moniker and not an alternate, you'll be taken serious.

Is that the best you can up with, you clown speaking for a clown? What do you want with my personal id, you stalking lunatic? You want to suck my dick as well as dayo's?

Ironically Kennedy had Addisons disease and chronic back pain. I wonder what you obi wankers would have had to say about that. Now thank me for teaching you something today.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Is that the best you can up with, you clown speaking for a clown? What do you want with my personal id, you stalking lunatic? You want to suck my dick as well as dayo's?

Of course the first thing your mind goes to is "dick".

You know it takes a whole lot of pyscological insecurity for a human being to come online and name himself "gloriousgbola". It only points to one thing, you actually have a very tiny manhood and feel so insecure about it that you have to shout to unknown peeps across the internet, I'm "gloriousgbola".

Shameless urchinses.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Ironically Kennedy had Addisons disease and chronic back pain. I wonder what you obi wankers would have had to say about that. Now thank me for teaching you something today.

Don't forget that you are my alternate ID. I think that was the moment his diagnosis was confirmed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

Lesson to the anti-Japa crew.

Rishi is an Indian born to Indian Immigrants who were themselves born in Kenya.

Rishi's parents were born during the British Raj, where the British crown DIRECTLY ruled India.

Instead of whinging about Racism like most of us like to do, Rishi's parents educated their child like a privileged white kid, and sent him to Oxford.

Rishi's wife is Indian and does not own a British passport and has no intention to be British sef. Rishi's father in law is one if tbe richest Indians and richest people in the world.

Before our very eyes, an Indian man is about to rule the land of his colonisers, and his wife living in his official residence will be carrying an Indian passport with her.

If you like don't japa to the kind of environment that allows this kind of thing to happen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

Don't forget that you are my alternate ID. I think that was the moment his diagnosis was confirmed

I mean, that could very well be true. It feels quacks like a duck and Flay's like a duck, it's most likely a duck.

After your numerous accounts were banned at various points for rabid and hateful tribalism and warmongering, you opened numerous alternates to operate from.

The gloriousgbola account is clearly an alternate, it only makes sense to know which radical tribalist it belongs to.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Donjazet2:

Of course the first thing your mind goes to is "dick".

You know it takes a whole lot of pyscological insecurity for a human being to come online and name himself "gloriousgbola". It only points to one thing, you actually have a very tiny manhood and feel so insecure about it that you have to shout to unknown peeps across the internet I'm "gloriousgbola".

Shameless urchinses.

I'm sorry, but you don't get to say this.

Not when you posted this picture as your DP and claimed it was you for years

Only for you to post your face and we realised you lied grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (4976) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: FEGEITOK, GloriousGbola, Joseph901, Theflint1(m), Jarus(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.