Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,959 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1601049 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (4890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Who hates me?

Your old account you followed me. You know all the fights I ever had. You know my greatest hits.

You opened a new account in September 2022 et voila...my greatest stan is hanging from my nutsack like a pubic louse with elite ninja skills

Who hates me?

It certainly cant be you, lil boy. You worship me. grin

Nope I simply follow the adage, that says keep your friends close , your enemies closer.

I follow you because I know you are treasure throve of deleterious and perverted materials. I know you are a shameless he-goat that will drop materials used to laugh at him.
Your narcissism knows no bounds, just like this one detailing the sexual molestation you suffered as a child.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Donjazet2:
Of course, they all gang up. Nah, I'm out for now. To be definitely continued.

But gloriousgbola, at least I'm not the one asking for penis enlargement cream to enlarge my small manhood.

You are the insecure one.

your Lunacy knows no bounds if you think i'm sleekdot grin grin grin grin
lets even imagine that i have a micropenis - do i strike you as the kind of person who would believes in penie gro snake oil?

and that if i was, i would come to of all places NAIRALAND, ground zero of nigerias curse of illiteracy and idiocracy, to enquire about this?

do you think that sharing a platform with you means that we have all contracted whatever resident worms there are within your vacuous cranium and become flat out singe digit IQ lunatics?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:
Summary at this time

DonGAYzet

Puts on pink lipstick
Rubs oil on his body
Ties rope to his neck
Loves GAY sex scenes where they show the genitals as REAL
His favourite character in a movies is a person born a man, who changed to a woman and is now living with her lesbian lover

Please can anyone make independent conclusions about donjazet the closet man?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
nihilistjnr:

So tribal marks are the attributes of Monkeys now? grin grin grin

i am sure there are plenty of afonja pictures in his post history cheesy
what a dubious hypocritical cunt

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

not sure this turned out as the disaster you keep trying to make it out to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6uvv1aS5_I

but for you now you, who were definitely shagged at 12 by your uncle - now thats another story. your craze and prick orientation is all over the place

That shaggging his uncle did is everlasting and made him confused about his gender
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
Donjazet2:

Nope I simply follow the adage, that days keep your friends close , your enemies closer.

I follow you because I know you are treasure throve of deleterious and perverted materials. I know you are a shameless he-goat that will drop materials used to laugh at him.
Your narcissism knows no bounds, just like this one detailing the sexual molestation you suffered as a child.

You can see what I'm talking about.

You dont have to follow me to dig up any dirt on me. The screenshots you've been posting are from an account I haven't even logged into in 5 years.

You follow me because I am your God. Because you cannot live without me.

Your sister and her spawn are looking up at you from down there, ashamed that their relative is unable to stay away from the one person that continues to desecrate their memory grin. I cant stop and wont stop like Badboy in 96.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

This was him discussing his favourite gay scenes on TV grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i am sure there are plenty of afonja pictures in his post history cheesy
what a dubious hypocritical cunt

You're goddam right.

But I really want to focus on his insecurities. I mean this nigga went and found a nekkid pic and actually claimed it was him for years grin

Bitchmade pussii even argued that he was proud of his fictional body.

What kind of insecurity makes you do that?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
nihilistjnr:

This was him discussing his favourite gay scenes on TV grin grin grin grin

He was even hunting online for gay partners

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

He was even hunting online for gay partners

DonGayzet strikes again. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Of course it's gang up. grin
From the 2 fools. One rabid and hateful warmonger that is extremely shameful of his small size, the other a heavily damaged human being.
I pity the fools who think the pictures differ. But I will not be distracted.

My goal on this page is to make sure, everyone participates in our democracy next year.
We must vote in the right people, from federal to state and local.
And we must flush away, every single old cargo.

Vote Peter Obi for president.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
nihilistjnr:

DonGayzet strikes again. grin

It never ends. The topic being discussed

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

It never ends. The topic being discussed

grin grin grin grin

9ja hottest gay - donjazet grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Just like bobrisky, old men go dey behave like women.. angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Trying everything possible to make me gay. grin grin

I don't want to give this oxygen because me denying these false claims pushes me to homophobia and I won't stoop to that level for the sake of bants.

I will rather use this opportunity to tell everyone reading this that there is nothing wrong with being gay.

If you are a gay person reading this post, I wish you the best of life and happiness. I wouldn't use this opportunity to denigrate y'all. I'm not one of you but I'm an ally.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Is it not funny that it's Nigerians abroad who are pushing this intense homophobia?
Wonder what their employees make of this if seen.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
donjazet:

Why wouldn't you be insulted I ask again why wouldn't you be insulted
A foool should be called a foool. Calling you a madman is likened to saying water is wet.

I logged into the thread today to read comments as usual only to see a a certain comment by a moniker "godgay " I became curious and clicked on the profile only to see a man rubbing lipstick, putting on fake eyelashes, applying makeup and wearing female attire. Are you normal

I am very certain that you are gay and that's really not my business but linking God with your lifestyle and flashing it on other peoples face not only shows how morally repugnant and intelligently bankrupt you are but also how ignorant you are of people's perception and disrespect of people's religion and belief.

An Ally!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Man really said he became 'curious' and clicked on the profile of a moniker with the word 'gay' in it grin grin grin grin grin

I'm dead

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
nihilistjnr:

An Ally!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

The summary of his life

He is a Gay who hates other Gays

An Atheist who hates other atheist

A tribalist who hates other tribalist

H simply will hate another human for existing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Donjazet2:
Is it not funny that it's Nigerians abroad who are pushing this intense homophobia?
Wonder what their employees make of this if seen.

it is your principal pushing homophobia, dunce

look at his vice

and this is a REAL newsource, not your assorted toilet paper mushroom blogs you keep spamming with

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cKlY9xiMj8M

anyways datti really means you same sex desire thinz cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
You know...post Peter Obi slander and mouth go sharp. Post Tinubu slander and it becomes but but e no make sense like dat o. cool
obainojazz:
People here following popular opinion to insult Obi but will disappear like fart whenever Tinubu rubbish is posted here grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

A tribalist who hates other tribalist

kip kwaiet monkey face angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
You should do one for Tinubu and Atiku too.
Donjazet2:
Seeing this picture below makes me soo happy knowing that Nigerians here are not falling for all these wicked deciet.

It's a very simple choice.
We have Obi, Atiku and the yellow teeth-stained drug baron to choose from.
There is only one choice.
Don't be decieved by people of the same clan tacitly pushing a drug peddler simply because of name inclination.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
angry
GloriousGbola:

kip kwaiet monkey face angry angry angry

Dude this is low and stupid angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
obainojazz:
angry Dude this is low and stupid angry

direct any anger and indignation and outrage and fury to donj , the 'anti tribalist' spammer, the archiver of screenshots, the dyedinthewoolhypocrite , the certified bitcharse nigga who says people with tribal marks look like monkeys

who knows what gems we will find if we go down the rabbit hole of his post history ?

i am sure you know the originators of tribal mark slurs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

direct any anger and indignation and outrage and fury to donj , the 'anti tribalist' spammer, the archiver of screenshots, the dyedinthewoolhypocrite who says people with tribal marks look like monkeys

who knows what gems we will find if we go down the rabbit hole of his post history ?

i am sure you know the originators of tribal mark slurs
Oh I thought you attacking people with tribal marks… my bad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
grin grin grin

See as 3 Chefs dey barbecue just a Sheep together.... LMFAO!

It's well roasted though... and we are enjoying the meal.

Fire on Chefs!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
obainojazz:

Only the rabid hater here attacked and thinks having tribal marks is a slur to attack people
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
obainojazz:

But there IS someone here who was attacking people with tribal marks.

Given that you had something to say before, and you're now being pointed in the right direction, are you still going to go as hard as you initially did at GloriousGbola?

Or are you going to stop at 'My bad. I ertoneuously thought the person I don't ideologically agree with said something that came across as tribalism'

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

Only the rabid hater here attacked and thinks having tribal marks is a slur to attack people
If I was few pages late, would have thought DonJ is being attacked again.
First time I’m actually seeing the genesis of the issue and this one is on DonJ moment he brought Nihilist’s family up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (4890) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: AbokiWam, ouzo1(m), DammyOlu123(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.