Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1601062 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (4890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

Nihilistjnr afrodoc2 gloriousgbola izzou, joezinho PDPGuy everyone Why do you think Indians are so successful abroad

See the below, How can Nigerians and Africans get to this level

Indians are incredibly competitive but usually gang up together to pull one another up. If an Indian gets into an organisation he will work hard to climb to the top, but also ensure that he gets other Indians in as well. Check back in 15 years and the organisation is half-Indian. It doesn’t matter if it is even receptionist job. That receptionist’s son will grow up to become a heart surgeon.

Nigerians are very competitive but often tackle one another not to be left behind. If a Nigerian gets a good job in a lucrative organisation he will probably tell his fellow Nigerians that it is God. He won’t fight hard to get them in so that they don’t pour “sand sand” in his garri. Nigerians will usually try to do it alone while Indians pool resources together like crazy.

Another thing about Indians is that they have sneaky good way of ingratiating themselves with top white guys, and before you know it they are “in” with the bosses and making fun of you guys while other immigrants are still on the outside looking in.

The last factor is just population advantage. There are a billion of those guys back in India trying to head out to the West.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
izzou:

At this point, i don't mind adopting the way Saudi killed that journalist then, on Ekpa

Ekpa, a rejected Ebonyi state dimwit being adored by many IGBOS because of Biafra is the reason I find it difficult to believe we’re not the most gullible tribe in Nigeria.

How well do you visit Aba, Izaa, Ikwo or Anambra?

Believe me, there are many educated elderly men who adores and worships this bum.

Education no even fit fix Nigeria. Nothing will, nothing can, nothing will ever fix this country.

It’s IMPOSSIBLE.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
Leemao
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
afrodoc2:

Indians are incredibly competitive but usually gang up together to pull one another up. If an Indian gets into an organisation he will work hard to climb to the top, but also ensure that he gets other Indians in as well. Check back in 15 years and the organisation is half-Indian. It doesn’t matter if it is even receptionist job. That receptionist’s son will grow up to become a heart surgeon.

Nigerians are very competitive but often tackle one another not to be left behind. If a Nigerian gets a good job in a lucrative organisation he will probably tell his fellow Nigerians that it is God. He won’t fight hard to get them in so that they don’t pour “sand sand” in his garri. Nigerians will usually try to do it alone while Indians pool resources together like crazy.

Another thing about Indians is that they have sneaky good way of ingratiating themselves with top white guys, and before you know it they are “in” with the bosses and making fun of you guys while other immigrants are still on the outside looking in.

The last factor is just population advantage. There are a billion of those guys back in India trying to head out to the West.

You’ve said it all!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
donstan18:

Ekpa, a rejected Ebonyi state dimwit being adored by many IGBOS because of Biafra is the reason I find it difficult to believe we’re not the most gullible tribe in Nigeria.

How well do you visit Aba, Izaa, Ikwo or Anambra?

Believe me, there are many educated elderly men who adores and worships this bum.

Education no even fit fix Nigeria. Nothing will, nothing can, nothing will ever fix this country.

It’s IMPOSSIBLE.

A lot of them are in major markets in Lagos.

They support the sit at home in the East, but ask them to shut down Alaba or Trade fair on Mondays in solidarity, they wouldn't.

I am not even interested in the past, present or future of this country.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
afrodoc2:

Another very important factor is that Most Indians at least to US, Come through education route so they are more educated. They dont usually come through lottery or just japa to hustle.

So this has naturally selected the top of the Indian societies. By the time they bring their own culture and drive for excellence they likely excel
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
In each wave, the India-born immigrants benefited from “a triple selection” process that gave them a boost over typically poor and uneducated immigrants who come to the United States from other countries. The first two selections took place in India. As explained in the book: “The social system created a small pool of persons to receive higher education, who were urban, educated, and from high/dominant castes.” India’s examination system then selected individuals for specialized training in technical fields that also happened to be in demand in the United States. Kapur estimated that the India-American population is nine times more educated than individuals in the home country.

In the third selection, this pre-ordained pool naturally rose to the top of a US system that favored immigrants with IT skills. Forget the ladder to success, said Kapur. “These guys stepped into an elevator.”

Although Kapur credits this selection process with contributing more to the immigrants’ success than luck or personality traits such as ambition or thrift, he pointed to several other benefits that India-born Americans have in their favor. Because the United States is so far away, the immigrant stream was restricted to families that had money to afford passage, and virtually none entered illegally. Because India is a democracy, almost all immigrants left voluntarily. Because they entered the United States on work visas, most were young, in the early wage-earning stage of their careers. Because Indian norms placed a high value on marriage, divorce is uncommon, so the poverty that comes with single-parent households is diminished. In a country where just 63 percent of children live with two parents, 92 percent of Indian-American households remain intact.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
izzou:

A lot of them are in major markets in Lagos.

They support the sit at home in the East, but ask them to shut down Alaba or Trade fair on Mondays in solidarity, they wouldn't.

I am not even interested in the past, present or future of this country.
Interested people should ride on and keep deceiving themselves. Their eyes go clear soon.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
BlueRayDick:
cool

You there! Yes you! are you telling us your prick is 40gb? Why are you so insecure? Why is your moniker based on genital-ia and why are you so desperate to convince us all that your are mr endowed?

You could have called your self compactdick or dvddick or doubledensity dick, but no you had to go by blueraydick

Donwanker must comment on this angry angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tune in channel 420 on DSTV.

ChannelsTV

FFK dey hot seat
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

Another very important factor is that Most Indians at least to US, Come through education route so they are more educated. They dont usually come through lottery or just japa to hustle.

So this has naturally selected the top of the Indian societies. By the time they bring their own culture and drive for excellence they likely excel

Nigerians are one of the most educated immigrant groups too but we don’t have the population advantage that they have and we don’t pool resources together. Let me give you an example.

When I was doing my medical council examinations to get into Aus a decade ago I accidentally stumbled across a chat forum where Indians from all over the world discuss the exams and those who have passed it drop past questions you are likely to face. The result being that Indians pass the exam at a higher rate than most other foreign doctors.

I passed and entered the system. When it was now time to sit for my fellowship exams a few years later I came across another informal group of Indians studying for the exams. They arranged themselves in a way that each of them crams 10 questions from the exam and after they come out they collate these questions and have an informal question bank. They do this every year so that next set of Indian doctors sitting for the exams has a treasure trove of questions to study with.

The result was the same, Indians passing at a higher rate than other foreign doctors. At the same time most Nigerians were doing it alone and sometimes even keeping the fact that they were sitting for the exam a secret. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
afrodoc2:

Nigerians are one of the most educated immigrant groups too but we don’t have the population advantage that they have and we don’t pool resources together. Let me give you an example.

When I was doing my medical council examinations to get into Aus a decade ago I accidentally stumbled across a chat forum where Indians from all over the world discuss the exams and those who have passed it drop past questions you are likely to face. The result being that Indians pass the exam at a higher rate than most other foreign doctors.

I passed and entered the system. When it was now time to sit for my fellowship exams a few years later I came across another informal group of Indians studying for the exams. They arranged themselves in a way that each of them crams 10 questions from the exam and after they come out they collate these questions and have an informal question bank. They do this every year so that next set of Indian doctors sitting for the exams have a treasure trove of questions to study with.

The result was the same, Indians passing at a higher rate than other foreign doctors. At the same time most Nigerians were doing it alone and sometimes even keeping the fact that they were sitting for the exam a secret. cheesy

This braindump question style has been going on for a long time, they even do it for USMLE, It is the Step 2 CS that normally fall them because that test their clinical skills. If you want to pass in school you need to bond with one of those Indians wey go give you insight into what they are discussing in their circles
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
afrodoc2:

I passed and entered the system. When it was now time to sit for my fellowship exams a few years later I came across another informal group of Indians studying for the exams. They arranged themselves in a way that each of them crams 10 questions from the exam and after they come out they collate these questions and have an informal question bank. They do this every year so that next set of Indian doctors sitting for the exams has a treasure trove of questions to study with.

Wow!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
donstan18:
Tune in channel 420 on DSTV.

ChannelsTV

FFK dey hot seat

FFK don carry talk enter Muslim Muslim ticket

Seyi kuku use am hook am for throat
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

This braindump question style has been going on for a long time, they even do it for USMLE, It is the Step 2 CS that normally fall them because that test their clinical skills. If you want to pass in school you need to bond with one of those Indians wey go give you insight into what they are discussing in their circles

Exactly. But even that 2 CS they have their way round it. I remember when a group of interns working under me was studying for the CS equivalent in Aus the Indian girl had a link to an organisation that ran face to face tutorials for the CS. Owned by Indians.

Even in the UK back then the top tutorial course for the PLAB clinical exams was run by Indians. If you ask Nigerians they will tell you “Na God” and go to church to give testimony about how God favoured them even though they were unprepared for the exam.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
izzou:

FFK don carry talk enter Muslim Muslim ticket

Seyi kuku use am hook am for throat
He’s actually a sweet talker and successfully getting his way with amala turning.

Man’s saying Bola isn’t a tribal or religious bigot, we know who he’s trolling. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
donstan18:

He’s actually a sweet talker and successfully getting his way with amala turning.

Man’s saying Bola isn’t a tribal or religious bigot, we know who he’s trolling. cheesy

Seyi seems disinterested sha. grin

If na that guy wey drill Keyamo, e for don make FFK sweat small.

He speaks well though
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
izzou:

Seyi seems disinterested sha. grin

If na that guy wey drill Keyamo, e for don make FFK sweat small.

He speaks well though
You mean the one wey been carry all the records for hand? grin cheesy grin

That one na werey. I remembered him immediately FFK made “Rice importation and planting” comparison between past PDP and current APC regime. Baba for don open files to attack am. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
izzou:

He speaks well though

Feed Femi and he will sing for you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
donstan18:

You mean the one wey been carry all the records for hand? grin cheesy grin

That one na werey. I remembered him immediately FFK made “Rice importation and planting” comparison between past PDP and current APC regime.

I swear

That guy anticipated almost all the answers Keyamo would drop.

Keyamo shift post tire, but that guy no give up. grin

If na that guy, forget it. FFK go don vex, comot for studio
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
izzou:

I swear

That guy anticipated almost all the answers Keyamo would drop.

Keyamo shift post tire, but that guy no give up. grin

If na that guy, forget it. FFK go don vex, comot for studio
Imagine getting publicly bodied and nailed with facts and receipts as a lawyer. I really pitied him that day. grin grin cheesy

Make that guy no just catch Okwute one on one.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Feed Femi and he will sing for you.

FFK said Nigeria needs a leader that would give good governance and is righteous, and BAT ticks all the boxes

Like.....Righteous?

So BAT is righteous?

Even BAT go shock sef grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
izzou:

FFK said Nigeria needs a leader that would give good governance and is righteous, and BAT ticks all the boxes

Like.....Righteous?

So BAT is righteous?

He avoided Okwute’s name there but mudded Atiku.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
donstan18:

Imagine getting publicly bodied and nailed with facts and receipts as a lawyer. I really pitied him that day. grin grin cheesy

Make that guy no just catch Okwute one on one.

We know as e go end grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
donstan18:

Yeah, i noticed

He has avoided shading Obi all through. You know he has tweets where he praised Obi in the past

Maybe FFK didn't want to give Seyi the gun by himself cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
donstan18:

Gladiators know the contender and the pretender
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
izzou:

Like.....Righteous?

So BAT is righteous?

BAT go jus dey laff
The hunger wey dey wire Femi no be small thing. Precious Don chop the man money finish.
But we need some do you know who I am drama jare
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
-Allegation of intimidation by APC in Lagos.

FFK said opponents should stop crying like babies, that these are cries, tears and voice of people who can see their defeat coming. That they’re melting by the day.

Man also said Okwute isn’t even a threat to APC, but a threat to PDP in the second position.

grin grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
izzou:

Yeah, i noticed

He has avoided shading Obi all through. You know he has tweets where he praised Obi in the past

Maybe FFK didn't want to give Seyi the gun by himself cheesy
Seyi had to mention Okwute himself towards the ending.

I think FFK respects Okwute or doesn’t rate him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

Gladiators know the contender and the pretender
Atiku na big threat to Tinubu.

Very big one. Tinubu is deeply flopping in the North when it comes to crowd and it might be his fall against Atiku.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
donstan18:

Seyi had to mention Okwute himself towards the ending.

I think FFK respects Okwute or doesn’t rate him.

FFK has tweets where he praised Obi

Any attempt to shade him would make him look more stupid than he is. He did well by avoiding him

One of Obi's strength is that he left governance about 8 years ago, and has been in the opposition. Its quite difficult to drag someone in that position, because there's almost little to work with

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (4890) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.