Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1601086 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (4890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
GloriousGbola:

BAT go jus dey laff
The hunger wey dey wire Femi no be small thing. Precious Don chop the man money finish.
But we need some do you know who I am drama jare

Seyi was not touching any nerve

If it was that other guy, FFK for don vex

He has a question for every answer you give grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
izzou:

FFK has tweets where he praised Obi

Any attempt to shade him would make him look more stupid than he is. He did well by avoiding him

One of Obi's strength is that he left governance about 8 years ago, and has been in the opposition. Its quite difficult to drag someone in that position, because there's almost little to work with
Very true.

More reason these cabals succeeded with APC in 2015 against PDP.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
donstan18:

Very true.

More reason these cabals succeeded with APC in 2015 against PDP.

Buhari was promising Heaven on Earth in 2015. He wasnt there. He doesnt even know the rot in the system.

I think the only virtue for any president is to be sincere.

None of them actually have that
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
izzou:

Buhari was promising Heaven on Earth in 2015. He wasnt there. He doesnt even know the rot in the system.

I think the only virtue for any president is to be sincere.

None of them actually have that
Including Saint Okwute De Arc Angel? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
donstan18:

Including Saint Okwute De Arc Angel? cheesy

grin grin grin

To me, he's not
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
donstan18:

Atiku na big threat to Tinubu.

Very big one. Tinubu is deeply flopping in the North when it comes to crowd and it might be his fall against Atiku.

Atiku is the main threat thats why Tinubus efforts are concentrated in Atikus strong areas
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I think INEC should be looking at compulsory voting for all eligible citizens (except for health workers & military guys @ the warfront) there should be penalty for those found wanting.

Their decision to abstain in the electoral process should be seen as a crime against the state.
You will be worse than Abacha if given power grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
TrebleChamp:
You will be worse than Abacha if given power grin

Uruguay,
Austria,
Australia &
Belgium all do have mandatory voting yet they're not dictatorship

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I think most people can see exactly what's happening here.
Donjazet has historical beefs with certain people and then tries to frame the people he's beefing with as Tinubu supporting tribalists so that he can finally get one over them...

The beef with Donjazet has nothing to do with Obi. It's just a touch point. It explains why the only time there is vawulence on the thread is when donjazet is involved.

He found a way to rope in livelongnprospa into his beef, and that one too was obliging to get involved, perhaps not realising the underlying context. If you've ever posted insults about my wife and children, you can never get civil discussion from me. If you've ever posted pictures of my parents here to diss them, you can never get civil discussion from me.

That's why obainojazz is criticising the clown for dissing my parents, and the fool is bringing screenshots of posts raumdeuter made years ago...in a different thread and begging for sympathy.

He is a professional victim. grin

Rope me with who... Lmaoooo

I don't understand how your history with Donjazet (which I have witnessed here long enough) has anything to do with me calling raumdeuter a tribalist..

Or the conversation we both had about Obi's candidacy being a regional one..

Whatever your issues are with Donjazet bores me coz it is stale.. Just like all the "beefs" in this section. It was fun then but it lost its touch.

So please do carry on but don't believe I'm here for any other reason than to be an Obidient cool

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2022

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Uruguay,
Austria,
Australia &
Belgium all do have mandatory voting yet they're not dictatorship
You get fined $20 in Australia
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
donstan18:

Atiku na big threat to Tinubu.

Very big one. Tinubu is deeply flopping in the North when it comes to crowd and it might be his fall against Atiku.

Depends on whether Buhari comes through or not.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
obainojazz:
You get fined $20 in Australia

Thank you. Ndi I'm not voting gang should go & drag imaginary jesus 4rm heaven so they can vote 4 him.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Non payment of Benue workers not Ortom 's fault

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1584625175185674240
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
In the mean time..

Hmmmm

https://twitter.com/RealOlaudah/status/1584581613706301450?t=7Q_ldgM7tKm8sOi_auJrhA&s=19
If the aforementioned levies are true.....

Then wahala really dey for Lagos commercial drivers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
OasisX:
grin

Mi o ni so nkankan!

Ekpa hava a point here. I think the security agents should do their work without fear or favour so things don't escalate to the point were all man will defend himself.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tickets issued daily to Anambra motorists by Agbero

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
The agbero menace in Anambra

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
More from Anambra

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:
Tickets issued daily to Anambra motorists by Agbero
oh Boy.

No wonder Bus drivers dey vex by default

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
I heard a bag of rice is now 45k. APC has really run Nigeria to the brink of collapse

If Nigerians vote that satanic party next year Darfur would be Disneyland compared to Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:
Oga...lies many for here..it is not even possible make person charge u money for crossing...

I don't believe many of these people talks...dem dey catch cruise...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
A40:
I heard a bag of rice is now 45k. APC has really run Nigeria to the brink of collapse

If Nigerians vote that satanic party next year Darfur would be Disneyland compared to Nigeria
46 k...i bought on Monday or so
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PendragonVII: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

https://www.nairaland.com/7398213/ooni-ife-marry-6th-wife

Our mentor is getting married tomorrow again

Wife number 6 loading

My MCM Man of the Year
Hor.ny of Ife cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Segedinho:

Oga...lies many for here..it is not even possible make person charge u money for crossing...

I don't believe many of these people talks...dem dey catch cruise...

Change the state from Anambra to Lagos and it suddenly becomes believable
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:

Change the state from Anambra to Lagos and it suddenly becomes believable
It is not possible anywhere...

That one na just cruise i swear.....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donstan18: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
raumdeuter:
These people must have showed ajebo signs or used English, pidgin on those agberos for them to get such treatment.

I know Awada, Mgbuka and Upper Iweka very well to tell you that agberos dey fear too. Speak thick Anambra, bone your face, no behave like you’re new to the town. That’s the only way Onitsha agberos will respect you.

Infact, don’t look over fresh.

Owerri and PH are for fresh folks.

Aba and Onitsha are for “I no send your papa” folks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
Segedinho:

If the aforementioned levies are true.....

Then wahala really dey for Lagos commercial drivers

Omo I dey pity people wey dey use bus
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Segedinho:

46 k...i bought on Monday or so
Congratulations to everyone involved. If Nigerians like make them no use their head and vote out that pestilence of a party

If them like make dem collect 2k to vote Agbado man. Let's see how you manage 3 cups of rice for 8 years
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
https://twitter.com/Urwaty/status/1584630624304136192?t=-BLTnmQP4Lt0kbowpraydw&s=19

Can someone help me out with the full clip. Maybe Peter finally answered the question?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:27am On Oct 25, 2022
If you care to know why Rice is getting expensive, it's because we are moving from consumption to production.

In 2020 we imported 5,050 Metric Tonnes from Thai. It fell by 98.4% to 15 metric tonnes between Jan - July, 2022 as against 957 metric tonnes imported in 2021.

We've got to sacrifice till we get it right. Let's grow what we eat. Let's save Naira, let's save Naija!

http://www.thairiceexporters.or.th/export%20by%20country%202022.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (4890) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Olamyyde(m), TradingGod, AbokiWam, izzou(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.