Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1610276 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Ok, but APC is a failure.

The clowns will end it in 6months but couldn't teach bubu how to end it in 7years despite from the same demonic party,they need another 8years to end insecurity in 6months grin....Madness!!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Ok, but APC is a failure.

APC are promising to end insecurity. Obi is acting as spokesman for terrorists probably planning to extend it all over the country
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin

LOL...... its not unusual. Firing up at the beginning but gradually fade away into oblivion. We welcome 2 new Obidense on board.

In Patrice Evra Voice..... I fuckin love this game.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
My post wasn't exonerating PMB he has definitely added to the problem by not finding creative ways to fund universities like he did with infrastructure.

That's the thing has ASUU said ok this is where government is currently wasting money divert this so so amount to fund universities since they are learned people who have all this figures at their finger tips.

Government (Federal and State) funding universities as it currently stands is unsustainable. Quality education costs serious money which we don't currently have in abundance to fund education to the quality we all want. Even if dedicate Nigeria's entire budget to education it still won't be enough even though it will be a start.

The circumstances that made government establish and fund universities in the 1960s and 1970s have changed. Whoever becomes president between Obi, Atiku and Tinubu has to take a serious decision regarding how universities will be funded.

BlueRayDick:

When I point at FG, I'm pointing at the successive governments in Nigeria over the years and not just Buhari led FG. If u feel Buhari's government should be excluded from the list of villain's then I don't know what to tell u. It's on record how Buhari and his team campaigned that ASUU strike will be a thing of the past and that even university students will be give student loans(Keyamo was recently shown that particular video of Tinubu promising student loans in 2014 and all he could do was stammer on Channels TV) . So if we are knocking them like we knocked Obasanjo, Jonathan, Abacha and other governments for ASUU strike under their administration, we are only holding them to their promises.

As regards ur point about ASUU strike being a reoccurring issue since the 80's, it is a common knowledge that ASUU has gone on strike for different reasons in the past. ASUU members are learned people who have access to data and can analyze data. They have a fair idea of how much the country makes in revenue, they have fair idea of how much the government waste on frivolous things, how much the government spends on white elephant projects and even how much government officials have embezzled in the past. If FG can afford to continually have people embezzle money, misappropriate funds and nothing serious is being done; I don't think it's out of place for those in the education sector to hold the government by the jugular to fund their sector as well.

As regards the universities being autonomous, we all know that's not going to happen soon even though that's the final solution. Nigeria is a country where everything runs on subsidy. Removing subsidy on tertiary education will be like removing oil subsidy; it will be greeted with great resistance. Except the government decides to put in place measures like student loans to cushion the effect , the people will surely move against whatever government decides to carry on with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
Very Well said.

Tataffo:

Full blown crisis is upon us now but yet these cvnts are playing politics,spreading lies and propaganda...

First it was previous govt lavish during oil boom

*Then it was oil price was low
*Then it was because border was open,let's close the border,grow our rice cos there is rice in kano

*Then it was covid
*Then it was recession
*When oil price was now high,it was oil theft which didn't start from their govt
*Then it was crypto,abokifx,bdc and parallel market
* Then it was russian Ukraine war
* Then it was inflation happening all around the world
*Now it is politicians hoarding huge chunks of naira and exchanging it for 1200 per dollar

Haba!!!!!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
Till date, no response as to tinubus basic biography.

Donjazet2:

For God's sake, you are boldly supporting a mysterious criminal and murderer and you're proud of it.

You don't care that he laundered money. You don't care that he's a drug baron. You don't care that his party which he co-founded has steeped Nigeria into perilous doom.

By the way, answer this, WHO IS TINUBU?

WHERE WAS HE BORN?
WHEN WAS HE BORN?
WHO ARE HIS BIRTH PARENTS?
WHERE WAS HIS PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL?

the fact that you cannot answer even the very basic questions about your own PRESIDENTIAL candidate, AGAIN, PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE shows that there's a problem.

Like, how do we as Nigerians explain to people outside that we cannot produce the basic biography of a leading presidential candidate shows you how morally bankrupt all you APC supporters are.

Like, you cannot even produce the basic information about this frontrunner that wants to rule a nation of 200 million people.
BE WISE!
VOTE WISELY!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
OasisX:
grin

LOL...... its not unusual. Firing up at the beginning but gradually fade away into oblivion. We welcome 2 new Obidense on board.

You think he's new? Just a new moniker but the same guy that has been posting for like 2months now

You will notice the other moniker probably got banned and he signed up with this specifically for this thread

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin

Short Illustration for sensible ones on this board.

Just in 4yrs GEJ borrowed more than $50b naira..... to do what exactly and why? In his economic team, we have honourable Saint Obi as a Member.

In PMB 7yrs in power so far, Nigeria has only borrowed less down $40b naira and there are capital projects to show for it.

Oops.... Obi is now in LP, hence whatever happened while he was in PDP are no longer relevant.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
raumdeuter:

APC are promising to end insecurity. Obi is acting as spokesman for terrorists probably planning to extend it all over the country
grin

Stop cracking me up this afternoon abeg. Apc and promise lol. All the promise they made 7 years ago which one have they fulfilled? I naira = 1 dollar or ending the same insecurity or health care reforms or corruption or inflation or power supply or education or economy?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
raumdeuter:

You think he's new? Just a new moniker but the same guy that has been posting for like 2months now

You will notice the other moniker probably got banned and he signed up with this specifically for this thread

grin

LOL..... that Dunce mentioned me why Lagos didn't allow Obi held Rally at Lekki Tollgate, I asked for Proof, Mumu is still digging.

I also asked the Twèrp if it's cool for BATists to hold "standstill" Rally on River Niger Bridge.... Ooin! He's no longer mentioning me recklessly again.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
Oasisx, can you kindly provide us with the biography of your presidential candidate??

Will you be comfortable supporting a candidate who might have been a violent criminal from a young age, maybe killed a lot of people, then get access to fame, money and power and then wipe his earlier history??

Are you comfortable supporting a candidate you know absolutely nothing about his upbringing and environment he grew up in??

Are you comfortable with the blatant nepotism and state capture taking place in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
OasisX:
grin

OasmosisX,why are you crying?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin

.....One of those present took the satire to some level by comparing Jonathan to the ‘performance’ of the former Governor of Anambra, Peter Obi.  He noted that while Obi gloated about ‘savings’, there is no signature project to remember his regime except that his regime took the first position among all states in Nigeria in the democratization of poverty—- mass impoverishment of the people of Anambra. According to the National Bureau of Statistics, poverty rose under his watch in Anambra from 20% in 2004 (lowest in Nigeria then) to 68% in 2010 (a 238% deterioration!).

Our friend likened it to a father who had no idea of what to do with his resources and was celebrating his fat bank account while his children were dying of kwashiorkor.  He pointed out that since it is the likes of Peter Obi who are the advisers to Jonathan on how to manage the economy (thereby confusing micromanagement which you do as a trader with macro governance) it is little wonder that poverty is fast becoming another name for Nigeria. It was a very hilarious evening..

- Charles Soludo

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/buhari-vs-jonathan-beyond-election-charles-soludo/

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
OasisX:

grin

LOL..... that Dunce mentioned me why Lagos didn't allow Obi held Rally at Lekki Tollgate, I asked for Proof, Mumu is still digging.

I also asked the Twèrp if it's cool for BATists to hold "standstill" Rally on River Niger Bridge.... Ooin! He's no longer mentioning me recklessly again.

Sarcasm is not your Forte....Rest!!!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin

Ain't sure this dolt understands meaning of Sarcasm at all.... LOL.

What's Saka in the post mumu quoted?!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
raumdeuter:

Pele oo monitoring spirit, Nairaland resident Egbon Adugbo

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
OasisX:
grin

.....One of those present took the satire to some level by comparing Jonathan to the ‘performance’ of the former Governor of Anambra, Peter Obi.  He noted that while Obi gloated about ‘savings’, there is no signature project to remember his regime except that his regime took the first position among all states in Nigeria in the democratization of poverty—- mass impoverishment of the people of Anambra. According to the National Bureau of Statistics, poverty rose under his watch in Anambra from 20% in 2004 (lowest in Nigeria then) to 68% in 2010 (a 238% deterioration!).

Our friend likened it to a father who had no idea of what to do with his resources and was celebrating his fat bank account while his children were dying of kwashiorkor.  He pointed out that since it is the likes of Peter Obi who are the advisers to Jonathan on how to manage the economy (thereby confusing micromanagement which you do as a trader with macro governance) it is little wonder that poverty is fast becoming another name for Nigeria. It was a very hilarious evening..

- Charles Soludo

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/buhari-vs-jonathan-beyond-election-charles-soludo/

grin

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY..... I FUCKIN LOVE THIS GAME!!!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ellexy:
Yes my presido cool
Ask him to point at the lands his children are farming and he'd start stammering.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
cool

If you're interested......... http:///nbbs2022

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
Tataffo:
After Monday rally in Anambra,why not consider to hold another in sambisa forest to teach iswap/bokoharam lessons and across Katsina,Kaduna Abuja road to also teach bandits lessons so as not to cow to lunatics....ohh,Una preeq only rises when it comes to anything SE and SS

They say na balls of steel grin, balls of steel inside pampers grin

[/b]What is this grin grin[b]
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
OasisX:
grin

Ain't sure this dolt understands meaning of Sarcasm at all.... LOL.

What's Saka in the post mumu quoted?!

Typical agbado man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin

I know brainless Cretin behind the Moniker now.... LOL!

The old fòol has gone mad again.

Cc raumdeuter

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin

See as dem dey avoid wetin Soludo said about their MCM and the Illustration that proves it...... LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
OasisX:
grin

See as dem dey avoid wetin Soludo said about their MCM and the Illustration that proves it...... LMFAO

This same soludo NOI tore to pieces and owned his life?

Your Mr integrity buhari awarded her with GCON which soludo will never receive in his lifetime

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
OasisX:
grin

I know brainless Cretin behind the Moniker now.... LOL!

The old fòol has gone mad again.

Cc raumdeuter

Use am boost tinubu life,so he can walk,climb staircase without help and hold flag properly

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
OasisX:
cool

If you're interested......... http:///nbbs2022

Blockchain scholarship for the same Blockchain finance techies can no longer innovate upon thanks to CBN policies?

This administration doesn't bother thinking about the ramifications of any initiative they embark on. That's the cluelessness we are talking about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
OasisX:
grin

- Charles Soludo

This is a wawu. Same thing was true about Obi 20yrs ago, 10yrs ago and now

He is clueless about governance. This is Soludos verdict way back in 2015

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
Tataffo:
Pele oo monitoring spirit, Nairaland resident Egbon Adugbo

I didnt know you were trying to hide your former ID
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
grin

Wetin concern me with NOI matter with Soludo tori Olohun? Who's the present Governor of Anambra State? Same State once ruled, mismanaged by una MCM?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghvhr1Ht7DA

Watch from 5min...... if Soludo lied, guess his Successor lied too?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
OasisX:
grin

Wetin concern me with NOI matter with Soludo tori Olohun? Who's the present Governor of Anambra State? Same State once ruled, mismanaged by una MCM?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghvhr1Ht7DA

Watch from 5min......
We saw Soludo and his impact as CBN governor. We are still waiting for the impact of Obi as Anambra governor

He noted that while Obi gloated about ‘savings’, there is no signature project to remember his regime except that his regime took the first position among all states in Nigeria in the democratization of poverty—- mass impoverishment of the people of Anambra. According to the National Bureau of Statistics, poverty rose under his watch in Anambra from 20% in 2004 (lowest in Nigeria then) to 68% in 2010 (a 238% deterioration!).

Our friend likened it to a father who had no idea of what to do with his resources and was celebrating his fat bank account while his children were dying of kwashiorkor. He pointed out that since it is the likes of Peter Obi who are the advisers to Jonathan on how to manage the economy (thereby confusing micromanagement which you do as a trader with macro governance) it is little wonder that poverty is fast becoming another name for Nigeria. It was a very hilarious evening..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
raumdeuter:

I didnt know you were trying to hide your former ID

Hide ID cos I am owing people 20k like android22,don't overate yourself brother,this is a faceless forum....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
raumdeuter:

We saw Soludo and his impact as CBN governor. We are still waiting for the impact of Obi as Anambra governor

He noted that while Obi gloated about ‘savings’, there is no signature project to remember his regime except that his regime took the first position among all states in Nigeria in the democratization of poverty—- mass impoverishment of the people of Anambra. According to the National Bureau of Statistics, poverty rose under his watch in Anambra from 20% in 2004 (lowest in Nigeria then) to 68% in 2010 (a 238% deterioration!).

Our friend likened it to a father who had no idea of what to do with his resources and was celebrating his fat bank account while his children were dying of kwashiorkor. He pointed out that since it is the likes of Peter Obi who are the advisers to Jonathan on how to manage the economy (thereby confusing micromanagement which you do as a trader with macro governance) it is little wonder that poverty is fast becoming another name for Nigeria. It was a very hilarious evening..

cheesy

Dem dey repackage hero beer in Heineken Bottle...... LMFAO

(1) (2) (3) ... (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: obainojazz(m), popizaino(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.