Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1610308 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
grin

..... ain't surprised you're drifting away coz it reflects your Moniker. You are indeed Tatafo.... LOL!

..........................................................................................

Tatafo meaning

To love gossip or to gossip

Example

LiveLongNprospa na real tatafo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tataffo:
grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/53386/lies-governor-tinubu-finally-out

grin

LMFAO....... did you read and comprehend the Thread at all?!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
OasisX:

grin

LMFAO....... did you read and comprehend the Thread at all?!

You be mumu man cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tataffo:

You be mumu man cheesy

grin

Oponu..... I pray your pikin no go carry your brain.

Check what first Poster said on same thread..... Olodo tatafo.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Blast from the past grin...2007

Only governor to have 3 deputy governors in the history of democracy in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
OasisX:

grin

We are all tribalistic, everyone is tribalistic that's a fact bro. Most of Obi Supporters are from certain Region(s), that tells a lot.

They see themselves as patriotic Nigerians for supporting a Candidate from their Region, but see Yorubas supporting BAT as Bigots, ain't that MENT?!

Shebi Donjazet2 was asking me if have decided to vote wisely. When you vote Obi, you vote wisely otherwise, you are vote along tribal or religious line.

An average Nigerian is either Tribalistic or religious bias or both!

All I see in obi is a man who capitalized on the gullibility of Some Youths who are forming Woke and he is using it to his Advantage.

Amongst the three candidates, their desperations line is thick and same and can be classified in the same bracket.... but Obi is good in pretending and surpressing his desperations to form workism and Messiah in the same system he was part of before!

Shebi he said the Church should take their country back. We, the traditiionalists, will device a mean to take up our country too angry angry angry

Make everybody kuku mad together..... grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
reccy:

Shebi Donjazet2 was asking me if have decided to vote wisely. When you vote Obi, you vote wisely otherwise, you are vote along tribal or religious line.

An average Nigerian is either Tribalistic or religious bias or both!

All I see in obi is a man who capitalized on the gullibility of Some Youths who are forming Woke and he is using it to his Advantage.

Amongst the three candidates, their desperations line is thick and same and can be classified in the same bracket.... but Obi is good in pretending and surpressing his desperations to form workism and Messiah in the same system he was part of before!

Shebi he said the Church should take their country back. We, the traditiionalists, will device a mean to take up our country too angry angry angry

Make everybody kuku mad together..... grin grin grin

grin

..... when we are done fooling ourselves, we'll embrace reality on this Board. Separatists turn patriotic Nigerians... LMFAO.

Their MCM really performed wonders and miracles in Anambra. He built modern Awka, perhaps Anambra in general.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lagos masterplan built by tinubu despite trillions of taxpayers money

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tataffo:
Blast from the past grin...2007

Only governor to have 3 deputy governors in the history of democracy in nigeria

Hope you are reading what you're posting sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Donjazet2:

I hope you've Read this.
awwn, am so passionate and emotional now embarassed

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
reccy:

grin

Read....? LMFAO
He's a typical Example of a fool at 40 is a fool forever.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
OasisX:

grin

Read....? LMFAO

Lolz...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
reccy:

No,you can summarize na undecided

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
OasisX:

grin

Read....? LMFAO

You are dense and daft....I posted comments as far back as 06-07 when access to internet was minimal and Nairaland had little to no members and seun also lost majority of Nairaland data to hackers....

Cos you never saw all thiscoming,you deluded clown is saying thrash

Ode,what are you going to say now? Tinubu ball suckers like dayokanu praised him so this thread is null and void?

https://www.nairaland.com/47506/tinubu-failure

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tataffo:

You are dense and daft....I posted comments as far back as 06-07 when access to internet was minimal and Nairaland had little to no members and seun also lost majority of Nairaland data to hackers....

Cos you never saw all thiscoming,you deluded clown is saying thrash

Ode,what are you going to say now? Tinubu ball suckers like dayokanu praised him so this thread is null and void?

https://www.nairaland.com/47506/tinubu-failure

Mamajama:
Please read this article

Tinubu waiting coupole weeks before election to give traditional ruler cars and teachers 30 busses, in a civilized nation that will be called bribery. He is

challenging teachers to decline the 50,000 naira promised by PDP but in contradiction he is providing buses. where has been been for the last couple of years? why wait till this vital moment to be generous.
Barely three weeks after he gave all traditional rulers in the state brand new cars, Governor Bola Tinubu of Lagos State has again given 30 Mercedes

Benz Marcopolo buses to teachers in the state.

Tinubu’s announcement, yesterday evening at the state secretariat auditorium, drew wild applause and jubilation from the teachers. The governor promised that the 30 buses would be delivered within the next one week, adding that before Friday, the teachers would get the first 15 buses to help ease their transportation difficulties.

Tinubu also promised that civil servants in the state would get 15 buses, Lagos State University (LASU) Students’ Union, two buses while the students unions of both the Yaba College of Technology and University of Lagos will get one bus each.

He also pledged one bus each to the School of Nursing, Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) and the Lagos College of Primary Education, among others.

Tinubu appealed to the teachers not to sell their conscience by accepting the N50,000 the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) promised to give them during the election.

“Don’t sell your conscience. I have given everything I have for this state. My fear is that I don’t want it to be reversed.

“In the last eight years, my hairs have turned grey, I have worked hard for this state to put it on the path of growth in order to make the future better for your children.

“We must work together. Don’t listen to failed promises. I am not asking you to rig for me or Fashola but don’t allow yourself to be used to rig by any other party,” he advised the teachers.

grin

You go school at all? Calling you a Fool is understatement and huge Insult to rest fools who ain't as fòòlish as you.

Comprehension is definitely your weakness.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
From livelongnprosper to tatafo assuming I'm correct the descent to nonentity status both in name and character deserves to be etched in stone to serve as reference to generations yet unborn.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Amoto94:
From livelongnprosper to tatafo assuming I'm correct the descent to nonentity status both in name and character deserves to be etched in stone to serve as reference to generations yet unborn.

Hahaha. You are good comedian. I don't just understand why your write up always seems funny to me.

You too know their ways and you seem to have their solution. We use madness to cure their madness.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nigerians know how useless APC is, it is right there before their eyes. What happened to PDP in 2015 even with their power of incumbency will happen to APC in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
OasisX:

grin

You go school at all? Calling you a Fool is understatement and huge Insult to rest fools who ain't as fòòlish as you.

Comprehension is definitely your weakness.

Werey,Ma fi ejor pami....you asked for thread(s) during tinubu tenure criticising him,I am doing so despite Nairaland not popular and with few members during 1999-2007...how you interpret them is your problem

Another 2007 banger grin
https://www.nairaland.com/50563/tinubu-charged-operating-16-foreign

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tataffo:

Werey,Ma fi ejor pami....you asked for thread(s) during tinubu tenure criticising him,I am doing so despite Nairaland not popular and with few members during 1999-2007...how you interpret them is your problem

Another 2007 banger grin
https://www.nairaland.com/50563/tinubu-charged-operating-16-foreign

your work pass DSS own

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Segedinho:

your work pass DSS own

grin

Common.... don't let politicking degrade your level of engagement and reasoning. Did you bother to check his links at all? How do they relate to what I asked?!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
Amoto94:

Bigot,tribalist from top to bottom,cry more

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
OasisX:

grin

Common.... don't let politicking degrade your level of engagement and reasoning. Did you bother to check his links at all? How do they relate to what I asked?!
I understand this your comment wholeheartedly but it seems u are using ur lens of sight to explain what you taught i meant.

but in reality...My point (DSS)is having time to over-dig or rather trying to exonerate himself with tenacious digging which might by true/false....

What is d correlation bw hate Thread for Tinubu with reality....

Mind you..i didnt check any link posted and don't have any reason to

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
OasisX:

grin

Your tears

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
Segedinho:

I understand this your comment wholeheartedly but it seems u are using ur lens of sight to explain what you taught i meant.

but in reality...My point (DSS)is having time to over-dig or rather trying to exonerate himself with tenacious digging wh8ch might by true/false...

Baba,I am not over digging,na light work for me grin......

Na me dey search and post in few secs,na him dey take time read the whole thread looking for errors and cry grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
E Don mature well well

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tataffo:

Baba,I am not over digging,na light work for me grin......

Na me dey search and post in few secs,na him dey take time read the whole thread looking for errors and cry grin
Lols..

i am actually in awe at the time u have invested to prove and debunk his question although i find d asked question akward and unnecessary..

But in all....it is interesting that he found you a worthy opponent to engage and it seems you are doing fine.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
Roland17:

Sadly, based on the attached, our debt profile also showed progressive incline under Jonathan. If Jonathan remained President, we probably would have seen that incline continue, however, the level of severity may be lower in comparison to the failure Buhari.

Personally, I don’t think this should be used to defend Jonathan or absolve him from his failures because the number did not drop, they increased. You can make a good argument about the severity/ difference in incline over during the period under review, however, it still shows Jonathan could not keep our debt profile under check.

Yar’Adua I think did the best job when it came to our debt profile.

#factsonly
#keepingitreal

OBJ did the best job by far. Yaradua started eating into the ECA and Jonathan finished it

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
Segedinho:

Lols..

i am actually in awe at the time u have invested to prove and debunk his question although i find d asked question akward and unnecessary..

But in all....it is interesting that he found you a worthy opponent to engage and it seems you are doing fine. grin

His question is ridiculous seeing that Nairaland was created in 2005 and tinubu left mid 2007,within that timeframe nl was not popular with perhaps just hundreds of members....

Him go don testrun am and no see anything then he believe and think e no fit ever dey....e shock am grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
Segedinho:

but in reality...My point (DSS)is having time to over-dig or rather trying to exonerate himself with tenacious digging which might by true/false....

What is d correlation bw hate Thread for Tinubu with reality....

Mind you..i didnt check any link posted and don't have any reason to

grin

Apologies for the misunderstanding bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.