Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,677 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1612856 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (4931) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Abeg wey donj? Man should also be flying jet

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Tinubu waited for three years and Dino melaye lost his seat.

Same for Saraki. The man was otoged out.

No other naija politicos have the patience or the finesse or the staying power to do that.

Ambode insulted Tinubu on the phone and he waited till party primary

Try that with Wike
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:
This is trolling sha cos u should be "Nairalanding" in a private jet too .....

abi no be so
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
Segedinho:

This is trolling sha cos u should be "Nairalanding" in a private jet too .....

abi no be so

The first guy in the pic is fs yusuf a twitter 'influencer' who is currently supporting Peter obi. I belive aisha yesufu what's her name may also be on that plane

Donstan was actually very correct. Election time is when you use your twitter clout to cash out with politicians. That's what youre seeing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ellexy:
Soludo with the violence on Peter Obi.

That's a sitting governor in Anambra State saying this

That's why when we ask of Obis achievements in Anambra we hear nothing

https://www.nairaland.com/7426954/investment-obi-anambra-worth-next

Yet some will come here and say
FTZ is nothing
BRT is nothing
Eko Atlantic is nothing
light rail is nothing

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Where is donstan18
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
raumdeuter:
Latest from Soludo

grin grin grin grin

Soludo could pass for a serial killer

Said it with a cold face. THAT INVESTMENT IS WORTH NEXT TO NOTHING

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Soludo could pass for a serial killer

Said it with a cold face. THAT INVESTMENT IS WORTH NEXT TO NOTHING

Obis shopping mall is called NEXT maybe e get deeper meaning
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

grin

Corruption-free Government in Danger! I honestly pity Obi after this Election, he's gonna be humbled pass ASUU Members.

Baba don dey do pass his limit. He don spend money pass em budget, thanks to Obidense.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

Obis shopping mall is called NEXT maybe e get deeper meaning

But he didn't deny the investment sha grin

We can hold on to that for now grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
But to be fair to Atiku, the ticket wasn't zoned to the North, it was thrown open for everyone. In fact I heard Atiku was fine with it being micro-zoned to the South East but Wike wanted it zoned to the South knowing he would easily win the ticket if that was the case. Wike is just being an idiot, na Seyi Makinde wey follow their Ortom and Wike dey misbehave na I'm I pity, cause Makinde has lost a lot of good will with this G5 cult wey e join.
GloriousGbola:

i have said it repeatedly, the only way PDP will remain a national party is if atiku wins and they start getting money from the center again. if atiku loses, PDP will immediately become a northern party. no south south governor will use their states money to finance a northern we must rule agenda.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
raumdeuter:
Latest from Soludo

Not surprising coming an APGA stalwart. Out of the five democratic governors the state has had, you've already singled one to carry the heavy burden of all the problems in the state.

Obi's Anambra, Tinubu's Lagos; these are some of the strangest things I saw on Nairaland this year.

One would think these politicians are the current governors or immediate past governors of the state.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
Theflint1:
But to be fair to Atiku, the ticket wasn't zoned to the North, it was thrown open for everyone. In fact I heard Atiku was fine with it being micro-zoned to the South East but Wike wanted it zoned to the South knowing he would easily win the ticket if that was the case. Wike is just being an idiot, na Seyi Makinde wey follow their Ortom and Wike dey misbehave na I'm I pity, cause Makinde has lost a lot of good will with this G5 cult wey e join.

Lies. Atiku that was one of the first to buy form is the one fine with micro zoning it to the East. Why then did he not pick his Vice from the East. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
A001:

Not surprising coming an APGA stalwart. Out of the five democratic governors the state has had, you've already singled one to carry the heavy burden of all the problems in the state.

Obi's Anambra, Tinubu's Lagos; these are some of the strangest things I saw on Nairaland this year.

One would think these politicians are the current governors or immediate past governors of the state.

Did you watch the video?

Because the guy even did Obi some favour by avoiding that talk
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The first guy in the pic is fs yusuf a twitter 'influencer' who is currently supporting Peter obi. I belive aisha yesufu what's her name may also be on that plane

Donstan was actually very correct. Election time is when you use your twitter clout to cash out with politicians. That's what youre seeing.

it is for d cruise of it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
Itsrm:

One day on my way to work I saw a poster of Atiku along East West Road. On my way back in the evening, it was torn already. It was obviously pasted at night and torn in broad day light. You can be lynched or killed for openly campaigning for Atiku. I'm starting to even think radio stations have been warned not to air any jingle for Atiku. Atiku will be lucky to get 20% of votes in Rivers State if this rift continues. The level of allegiance to Wike's cause is crazy.

As for pushing Nothern votes towards Atiku, I don't see it happening since Wike is not directly attacking Atiku. Most of his attacks have been directed towards Ayu who does not really command any following in the North.
Their main beef na against Atiku, dem just dey use Ayu as scapegoat. In fact the only reason it seemed like they backpedalled past couple of days was because of that Ortom's gaffe of attacking Fulani's...otherwise dem for continue dey misbehave at the velocity they've been.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
A001:

APGA stalwart the party under which Obi ruled for 8yrs

If this was coming from APC or PDP now or from a guy who is not the governor and doesn't know about the states account. We might even excuse him

Obi governed Anambra for 8yrs Tinubu governed Lagos for 8yrs

Show their legacies and compare

Na where Obi go begin talk like activists wey never rule before

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
izzou:

Did you watch the video?

Because the guy even did Obi some favour by avoiding that talk
Yes. Does it prove that Obi is responsible for the all the problems in the state, as Raumdeuter says?

I don't know how anyone wants to prove such a farcical claim anyway.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
Itsrm:

Lies. Atiku that was one of the first to buy form is the one fine with micro zoning it to the East. Why then did he not pick his Vice from the East. cheesy
Him being the first to buy form doesn't invalidate the point I made, because he could have bought the form knowing it wasn't going to be micro-zoned to the South East. As regards him not picking a vice from the SOuth East, I believe he had strategic reasons for choosing Okowa, after all Okowa delivered his state to him in the primaries...most South East governors didn't.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
A001:

Yes. Does it prove that Obi is responsible for the all the problems in the state, as Rumdeuter says?

I don't know how anyone wants to prove such a farcical claim anyway.

What good did Obi do the state? When he was campaigning to change them to Dubai now we are searching for Dubai in Anambra and we can't see it

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Soludo getting cancelled already cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lol...his username clearly has "Mikano Chief" attached to it but yea, na Obidients...Agbado fencist.
Itsrm:
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Theflint1:
Him being the first to buy form doesn't invalidate my point I made, because he could have bought the form knowing it wasn't going to be micro-zoned to the South East. As regards him not picking a vice from the SOuth East, I believe he had strategic reasons for choosing Okowa, after all Okowa delivered his state to him in the primaries...most South East governors didn't.

He already bought the form before the issue of zoning even came up. So how did he know it won't be zoned to the South East? The moment PDP zoned chairmanship to the North, he knew there were plans to Zone presidency to the South and he quickly went to buy form. Remember the reason PDP threw the ticket open was because they said people already bought form cheesy. Atiku knew exactly what he was doing.

Does it even make any sense that Atiku who has been contesting since 1993 and is obsessed with being president wants to Zone to the South East?

While you're thinking about that, you can also share any interview (whether in video or in print) that Atiku or any or his men granted before the primaries where they wanted the ticket zoned to the South East.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

APGA stalwart the party under which Obi ruled for 8yrs

If this was coming from APC or PDP now or from a guy who is not the governor and doesn't know about the states account. We might even excuse him

Obi governed Anambra for 8yrs Tinubu governed Lagos for 8yrs

Show their legacies and compare

Na where Obi go begin talk like activists wey never rule before
The bullion van drug baron built Lagos State ; weird statements we see on Nairaland and will remain on Nairaland.

If one even says something like this in some places in Lagos, he could be lynched.

In a country of over 200 million people, yet it's one drug addict that you're encouraging people to vote for.

APC doesn't have what it takes to lead neither does PDP. Personally, I'd have preferred that candidates like Sowore and the likes form a coalition.

But those ones aren't serious. Only PO can put up a decent performance in the polls by February.

People, both the educated and the uneducated, are really tired of APC's and PDP's misrule, but what we've are some Nigerians overseas campaigning for a drug baron to lead the country, and yet they can't live under the leader they're promoting.

Such a pathetic situation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Itsrm:

Soludo will soon become Okoroawusa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Theflint1:
Lol...his username clearly has "Mikano Chief" attached to it but yea, na Obidients...Agbado fencist.

Go and face Soludo who opened the can of worms. grin

No dey transfer aggression here cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
I get your point and like I said, it was something that's been said, wasn't like Atiku came out to say it.
Itsrm:

He already bought the form before the issue of zoning even came up. So how did he know it won't be zoned to the South East? The moment PDP zoned chairmanship to the North, he knew there were plans to Zone presidency to the South and he quickly went to buy form. Remember the reason PDP threw the ticket open was because they said people already bought form cheesy. Atiku knew exactly what he was doing.

Does it even make any sense that Atiku who has been contesting since 1993 and is obsessed with being president wants to Zone to the South East?

While you're thinking about that, you can also share any interview (whether in video or in print) that Atiku or any or his men granted before the primaries where they wanted the ticket zoned to the South East.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lol...so in essence I should allow you to keep spreading lies abi?
Itsrm:

Go and face Soludo who opened the can of worms. grin

No dey transfer aggression here cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
raumdeuter:

Soludo will soon become Okoroawusa

Soludo is a very wicked man. Its the way he said the next to nothing for me grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Itsrm:

Soludo is a very wicked man. Its the way he said the next to nothing for me grin

It was as if that investment talk was getting him disgusted

grin

Nigeria problems long, walahi

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (4931) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.