Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,535 members, 7,895,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1678311 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (5006) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
This same person today is antagonizing Obi grin grin

Human being. E daju, e kala gan

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Segedinho:

The focus was on d "next to nothing"...

There was actually a video circulating were he was using Obi's legacy as a yardstick for good governance.

He (Soludo) as a politician ought to understand how a blunt answer would be perceived by d populace in an election period..

It is either you shun d question or give a very good reason why there is a slide in d investment...

https://twitter.com/Oyinkitana/status/1591003246340239360?t=TFnqmsFe2uYnJ37QZDujLw&s=19

This is the video. So you know how duplicitous humans can be
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Donjazet2:
I barely ever want to talk about my private life but for the sake of this narrative just quashed once and for all. But as I've said before;

There is nothing to talk about in your worthless private life otherwise yoy would have spoken about it.

You have written paragraphs about how you were headboy at school. You wrote essays about the death of your olosho sister. You wrote massive essays about how your girlfriend cheated on you, brought another man's pregnancy home for you to hold, and how much it hurt to break up with her.

If there was any good thing going on in your life, you for don write am because you're an attention seeking whack job.

There is nothing in your life worth writing about. Imagine a 30 something year old man continuing to brag about when he was headboy in ss3. That was the pinnacle of your success in life.

I'm sure if you could go back and write WAEC again so you can be Senior Prefect at 34 years of age, you will do it. You better vote Kwankwaso then, because at least under him WAEC would be free.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Donjazet2:

I'm seeing this as a selfless service. I'm very aware of human's tendency to capitulate to herd mentality and group think. It's inherent in us all.
Nobody wants to be antagonized in any group he finds himself and in any gathering of humans, there is always an unspoken "leadership structure" laced with soft influence.

By virtue of many of these career nairalanders or OG nairalanders being on this platform before many other people, they have inadvertently set the structure of this online community. They already posses a "soft influence" that shapes the direction of narratives here. This is evidenced here by the fact that no one could be bold enough to call out the very disturbing messages and history of one of the career nairalanders. No one was ready to stick out his neck to be the sacrificial lamb to those who possess these aforementioned soft influence gained by virtue of my aforementioned points.

Ok....

Paradventure obi wins in 2023....I trust you will stretch hands of peace to the comrades on the other side to let sleeping dogs lie,ask for forgiveness,let everyone know is in the past now and become a Morality police on here and an advocate/ambassador of peace like azonto94...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
sod09:
shocked sad
Omo e shock you baa

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin grin grin

T G I F ! ! !

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Tataffo:
Soludo, the best until agbado wankerss tell us how every Monday is sit at home during his tenure,dig posts and threads on nl and twitter talking about how incompetent he is and not done any thing yet....

Peter obi is southeast best shot in this generation of useless leaders they have,if he loses it then it is over for a very very long time...no Igbo politician can ever come close to him with this organic grin support
He's no longer IPOB, they're adulating and singing his praises now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hehe....Dem don dey post drafts,can't tell me he hasn't written that down somewhere to find the right time to post it....

Crickets from the morality police cos it is the man with "diagnosis".....HYPOCRISY STINKS

I LOVE THIS ELECTIONEERING SEASON grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin

This thing assumes everyone is as slow as him... LOL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
nihilistjnr:

There is nothing to talk about in your worthless private life otherwise yoy would have spoken about it.

You have written paragraphs about how you were headboy at school. You wrote essays about the death of your olosho sister. You wrote massive essays about how your girlfriend cheated on you, brought another man's pregnancy home for you to hold, and how much it hurt to break up with her.

If there was any good thing going on in your life, you for don write am because you're an attention seeking whack job.

There is nothing in your life worth writing about. Imagine a 30 something year old man continuing to brag about when he was headboy in ss3. That was the pinnacle of your success in life.

I'm sure if you could go back and write WAEC again so you can be Senior Prefect at 34 years of age, you will do it. You better vote Kwankwaso then, because at least under him WAEC would be free

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
OasisX:
grin

This thing assumes everyone is as slow as him... LOL

Bruh! grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
A40:
https://twitter.com/Oyinkitana/status/1591003246340239360?t=TFnqmsFe2uYnJ37QZDujLw&s=19

This is the video. So you know how duplicitous humans can be
He has obviously sold his soul to d devlish party
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
The kain boldness to tell some lies sha

When you have a post here begging nihilists for money, you actually denied any biological brother nuclear or extended you have and elevated nihilist to a brother and kindred spirit. A man who doesn't hesitate to smash your head in mud daily. You are really demented and have a medical diagnosis

On June 24 you were begging for money as shown here

donjazet:

My bro, if you fit wire me 7 million naira make I use complete my proof of funds, you go see me there tomorrow sharpaly. cheesy

One love bro. Again I do sincerely apologize for any vitriol thrown your way in the past. We move forward together.

7 days later you are lying that you have never begged for money

donjazet:
Baba I am not hungry, neither am I homeless. I am gainfully employed, paid well, have my house, have my car and feed myself and others very well and I'm not up to 30 years. I'm contented with my life and I have never begged anyone for financial aid.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Segedinho:

He has obviously sold his soul to d devlish party
If they were haters from day 1 I for understand. They all know the man performed but just because he rose to contest for presidency they're now peddling all types of nonsense lies

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
See the fool and simp talking abt slow grin...this old mugu that masturbates to pocos laps

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I'm sure if you could go back and write WAEC again so you can be Senior Prefect at 34 years of age, you will do it. You better vote Kwankwaso then, because at least under him WAEC would be free.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
raumdeuter:
The kain boldness to tell some lies sha

When you have a post here begging nihilists for money, you actually denied any biological brother nuclear or extended you have and elevated nihilist to a brother and kindred spirit. A man who doesn't hesitate to smash your head in mud daily. You are really demented and have a medical diagnosis

On June 24 you were begging for money as shown here

7 days later you are lying that you have never begged for money

I am obidient.

I no dey give shishi

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
A40:
If they were haters from day 1 I for understand. They all know the man performed but just because he rose to contest for presidency they're now peddling all types of nonsense lies
D evil elites knows what will befall them if Obi wins...

so they need contribute thier quota in destroying his image..

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lol the 4 people tweeting in a room do Oshiomole this one

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Bruh! grin grin grin

grin

.... you see what that daft being dug out? He's a clear definition of Slòwpoke. Mumu dey form FBI ontop my profile.

Tatafo...... you don't get brain to dig for info, but you definitely get brawn to dig graves. Get yourself work that suits you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
nihilistjnr:
I am obidient.

I no dey give shishi

Person call you my bro, my dear bro, One love bro. Probably never showed that much adulation to any family member before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Segedinho:

D evil elites knows what will befall them if Obi wins...

so they need contribute thier quota in destroying his image..

Does this evil elite include Atiku whom Obi called his elder brother and kisses his asss everywhere?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
raumdeuter:

Person call you my bro, my dear bro, One love bro. Probably never showed that much adulation to any family member before

It's funny when I read nihilist the slave.

What do we now call begibegi of a slave?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
raumdeuter:

Does this evil elite include Atiku whom Obi called his elder brother and kisses his asss everywhere?
atleast hasn't backstabbed him.....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
I'm actually Soo fvcking busy right now that I can't attend to these evil people. See you in about 2 hours.

But it has to be noted that only a fool will look at that post and call it begging. You have to be very daft to read that post fully and call it begging.
Context;

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
OasisX:

grin

.... you see what that daft being dug out? He's a clear definition of Slòwpoke. Mumu dey form FBI ontop my profile.

Tatafo...... you don't get brain to dig for info, but you definitely get brawn to dig graves. Get yourself work that suits you.

Leave that clown. Her own is to be following diagnosis upandan. Maybe diagnosis promised her the first lady position if he won HoA seat

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Donjazet2:
I'm actually Soo fvcking busy right now that I can't attend to these evil people. See you in about 2 hours.

But it has to be noted that only a fool will look at that post and call it begging. You have to be very daft to read that post fully and call it begging.
Context;

Only a beggar will call be suing for peace just so he can beg for help with proof of funds.

Well, as an Obi supporter, I no dey give shishi!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Segedinho:

atleast hasn't backstabbed him.....

So what do you expect to befall Atiku who is Obis brother and close ally?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Leave that clown. Her own is to be following diagnosis upandan. Maybe diagnosis promised her the first lady position if he won HoA seat

grin

Dollopheaded Twèrp has wiped off his existence on this Platform......... LMFAO. He's really a Clown!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Donjazet2:

Context;

Person wey you nsult him insult his wife and family when its time to beg it suddenly became one love bro
Have you no shame?

My bro, if you fit wire me 7 million naira make I use complete my proof of funds, you go see me there tomorrow sharpaly. cheesy

One love bro. Again I do sincerely apologize for any vitriol thrown your way in the past. We move forward together.

Where do you intend to move forward together to? Maybe you are even homeless sef and looking for accommodation

No wonder Laabor Party rejected you and you became clinically depressed and insane

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
raumdeuter:

So what do you expect to befall Atiku who is Obis brother and close ally?
They are be neither brother nor foes....they are fighting for a seat n might wants to use whatever they have to get it..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Segedinho:

They are be neither brother nor foes....they are fighting for a seat n might wants to use whatever they have to get it..

So how will Obi move against his brother. Its like expecting Tinubu to move against Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (5006) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Colson(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.