Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,516 members, 7,895,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1678072 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (5006) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
OasisX:

grin

Who are the everyone sir? I'm too cool on this thread to get a foe sef.

See this mumu oo cry

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
DissTroy:

Rule number one: Never trust an 'activist' who has no sustainable source of income other than activism. Twitter activists like the Aisha Yesufu, Deji Adeyanju and even some supporting Peter Obi included. They'd switch with a counter offer. FFK is another good example. His 'activism' is his only source of income.

Just like you must never trust a politician who is nothing outside of politics - they'd do anything to perpetuate themselves in power. Anything.
Outside of politics Tinubu is the least accomplished of the three major candidates.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Theflint1:
Outside of politics Tinubu is the least accomplished of the three major candidates.

Being the treasurer of a Multinational like Exxon Mobil is something that everyone on the street can be
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
raumdeuter:

Being the treasurer of a Multinational like Exxon Mobil is something that everyone on the street can be

grin

......least accomplished he really said? NDLEA has lots to do, apparently drugs abuse is getting out of control amongst Nigerian Youths.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Soludo didn't deny the investment. That to me, is a plus for Obi.

He only stated the current value

Obidients should take it easy on him abeg

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Omo kiss Daniel don blow o

No be today na. Nigga has always been massive in East Africa

After Burna, na Kizz sure pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
raumdeuter:

Was he the treasurer or a treasurer?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
cool

Una don hear ba?!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
OasisX:

grin

......least accomplished he really said? NDLEA has lots to do, apparently drugs abuse is getting out of control amongst Nigerian Youths.
While Atiku was already establishing himself in Nigeria as a business man, Tinubu was in Chicago working as the treasurer for a low-level crime syndicate and before entering into politics, Peter Obi was already multi billionaire. Which amongst these two person's Tinubu reach their level before politics?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Theflint1:
While Atiku was already establishing himself in Nigeria as a business man, Tinubu was in Chicago working as the treasurer for a low-level crime syndicate and before entering into politics, Peter Obi was already multi billionaire. Which amongst these two person's Tinubu reach their level before politics?

grin

How and where did Atiku make his money?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
sod09:

Omo naija network dan tire me
I am still downloading out of 120gb i dan reach 80gb
Why you no buy disc version?

Anyways I finally wan buy PS5 as it seems games don Dey interest me grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin

Same Atiku wey we know? When we call una PDP Lite, we never wrong. Some of you will celebrate if Atiku wins no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
OasisX:

grin

How and where did Atiku make his money?!
He's said it before, transportation of goods interstate and has been involved in other business along the way.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
obainojazz:
Why you no buy disc version?

Anyways I finally wan buy PS5 as it seems games don Dey interest me grin
Disc version
Ps5 64k
Ps4 50k

That 50k will buy me bag if rice grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
OasisX:
grin

Same Atiku wey we know? When we call una PDP Lite, we never wrong. Some of you will celebrate if Atiku wins no doubt.
Obasanjo never forgave Atiku for preventing his third term bid. If not for the effort of an Atiku, Tinubu would not have been able to run for presidency today. Atiku will always be remembered as a strong defender of Nigeria's modern democracy, unlike some audio NADECO members.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Theflint1:
He said it before, transportation of goods interstate and has been involved in other business along the way.

cheesy

LMFAO....... really?! He said and you genuinely believe him? Nothing raumdeuter no dey see for Texas.

Well, thanks to you I never knew the following American companies; Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation are into drugs.

I think it's time I get this book sha.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Theflint1:
Obasanjo never forgave Atiku for preventing his third term bid. If not for the effort of an Atiku, Tinubu would not have been able to run for presidency today. Atiku will always be remembered as a strong defender of Nigeria's modern democracy, unlike some audio NADECO members.

cheesy

This is not Theflint1 I know, this is Colorado at work. You need sound sleep bruh.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lol, stop playing, you know I meant Adeboyega Mueez Akande and Friends cheesy
OasisX:

cheesy

LMFAO....... really?! He said and you genuinely believe him? Nothing raumdeuter no dey see for Texas.

Well, thanks to you I never knew the following American companies; Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation are into drugs.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Theflint1:
Lol, stop playing, you know I meant Adeboyega Mueez Akande and Friends cheesy

grin

I am getting back my Gee! Your Eyes don dey clear.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Theflint1:
He's said it before, transportation of goods interstate and has been involved in other business along the way.

When did this happen? Was he running this business as a custom officer?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7428787/zanele-sifuba-accuses-governor-douye

One Yahoo boy don use our dear governor name take run this woman down
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Theflint1:
Was he the treasurer or a treasurer?

Which of these did Obi achieve? Did any Multinational even consider him or Atiku
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
OasisX:

cheesy

I actually get this book sef cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I actually get this book sef cheesy

grin

No wonder you know how to handle donjazet2 and his Kinds.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
OasisX:
grin

Criminal gbogbo aye…!! These people no sabi anything walahi…..Maybe na because most people for here no witness these things first hand or sabi these guys from way back.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Theflint1:

Which Atiku? The same criminal customers officer? Loool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ibime:

What did I miss. Kindly link me to the start page
izxou on page 698

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
diggz:

Criminal gbogbo aye…!! These people no sabi anything walahi…..Maybe na because most people for here no witness these things first hand or sabi these guys from way back.

grin

My senior Bro, this is what we've been facing here o. Dem no dey rate us at all with their yeye copy and paste WhatsApp Group Posts.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Cross River,akwaibom will shut down for Peter obi like Edo state did today......is that "obi is not winning 3 states" bet still open cos the bettor suppose dey cash out by now grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 12:07am On Nov 12, 2022
sod09:

Disc version
Ps5 64k
Ps4 50k

That 50k will buy me bag if rice grin
Chai, rice don cause plenty wahala
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 12:20am On Nov 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Which of these did Obi achieve? Did any Multinational even consider him or Atiku

Oga; simple question you can't answer straight? How is working for a multi-national an achievement, like I previously told you tooo maaany Nigerians pass through these coys.

Was he the treasurer or a treasurer? Cos even in early 90s no CFO level or C-Suite of huge multinational go dey collect $2600 per month ����..

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 1:10am On Nov 12, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (5006) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Elnino4ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.