Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,098 members, 7,925,470 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:15 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1782840 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (5182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

That was because OBJ and Falae won their party tickets. No one agreed to micrzone to SW definitely Ekwueme did not
The point would have been better made with Yaradua vs Buhari in 2007, instead of comparing party primaries to National elections, unless na still based on agenda you do dawan grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Theflint1:
What will he be suing them for, for reporting what was already available for public view. The news media agencies didn't give their personal opinion on it, they only reported on the case.

don't worry watch and learn

you will learn the meaning of defamation, slander etc

i am sure you also cheered when aIT aired teh lion of bourdillon in 2014.

we all saw how 'reporting what was in public view' turned out for them

raumdeuter:

All those clout chasing online Twitter journalists have nothing to lose.

Keyamo recently said he doesn't know them. A SAN like Keyamo cannot be arguing with someone online who is likely begging for 10m Proof of funds

If Keyamo sues him and win where will he get money to pay

that was a master burn by Keyamo. i don't know who he is. the man knows and understands what our attention seekers crave - in addition to handouts from atiku and shadow obi supporters of course

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Theflint1:
What will he be suing them for, for reporting what was already available for public view. The news media agencies didn't give their personal opinion on it, they only reported on the case.

Reputable media houses are duty bound to report the truth. When Arise is reporting that INEC is doing something and INEC refutes the claim. That was why Arise has to apologize like AIT did

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
Theflint1:
The point would have been better made with Yaradua vs Buhari in 2007, instead of comparing party primaries to National elections, unless na still based on agenda you do dawan grin

Only a party can zone positions. Hardly will all the parties agree on the same thing. Will you go tell NNPP, Accord or KOWA that zoning exists when some parties don't even have national spread
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

Reputable media houses are duty bound to report the truth. When Arise is reporting that INEC is doing something and INEC refutes the claim. That was why Arise has to apologize like AIT did
Actually I had Channels in mind when I was saying this, cause they too analyzed Tinubu's drug past, and had Keyamo on their station to discuss it. Maybe na AriseTV this their trap go catch sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
OasisX:
How true is the Stat?
don't take stat from statisense seriousm

They pull figures from their bunghole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:
that was a master burn by Keyamo. i don't know who he is. the man knows and understands what our attention seekers crave - in addition to handouts from atiku and shadow obi supporters of course

If Atiku was challenged by a lawyer or another SAN he can take that type of challenge up because he will be fighting against someone bound by NBA or and has something to lose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Theflint1:
Actually I had Channels in mind when I was saying this, cause they too analyzed Tinubu's drug past, and had Keyamo on their station to discuss it. Maybe na AriseTV this their trap go catch sha

If channels reported a fake story then they would be caught in the issue too

Arise should know that they are not anonymous online news agency or some random amiloaded or KemiOlunloyo, ireporter
Even Kemi Olunloyo once got served by a PH pastor when he own too much

They have a CAC registration and have codes they need to abide to. You cannot just post garbage

https://www.nairaland.com/7431044/arise-news-apologizes-tinubu-over
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Well I'm talking about the Tinubu drug past thing, and not the fake INEC statement, the fake INEC statement is clear as day, and it's right they apologized for it. APC might go after AriseTV for the INEC thing, but they're trying to make it look like they're going after them for that and the drug story when they're well within their rights to analyze the issue as they and other media houses did. The Lion or Bourdillon documentary was very different from this, was more or less a hatchet job with lots of innuendos.
raumdeuter:

If channels reported a fake story then they would be caught in the issue too

Arise should know that they are not anonymous online news agency or some random amiloaded or KemiOlunloyo, ireporter
Even Kemi Olunloyo once got served by a PH pastor when he own too much

They have a CAC registration and have codes they need to abide to. You cannot just post garbage

https://www.nairaland.com/7431044/arise-news-apologizes-tinubu-over

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

Vanguard
DailyPost
Punch
ThisDay
Tribune

and other newspapers

this story has been out there since sowore first pushed it and the chicago story in the early 2000s

any of them could have gone to request the information.anyone here on this platform could have gone to request the information from the court

there is nothing in the story.

no REAL journalist or publishing house will publish a story based solely on court documents.

that is why no real media house has touched this al these years. i'm not sure even AIT touched the story when they did lion of bourdillon
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
I get this, but you seem to be drawing examples from different scenarios to make your point despite knowing that they're fundamentally different.

There's never been a national agreement on zoning, but there's party agreements on zoning, but you were making your point with both national and party elections to make your zoning argument.
raumdeuter:

Only a party can zone positions. Hardly will all the parties agree on the same thing. Will you go tell NNPP, Accord or KOWA that zoning exists when some parties don't even have national spread
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Theflint1:
Well I'm talking about the Tinubu drug past thing, and not the fake INEC statement, the fake INEC statement is clear as day, and it's right they apologized for it. APC might go after AriseTV for the INEC thing, but they're trying to make it look like they're going after them for that and the drug story when they're well within their rights to analyze the issue as they and other media houses did. The Lion or Bourdillon documentary was very different from this, was more or less a hatchet job with lots of innuendos.

The document from the US court is a real document and they are free to report it as long as its real not fake. Tinubus team will not be suing you for posting a real document as long as you are not adding your jara to it

Reporting on a fake document is crossing the line and thats where they can easily get slammed for
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Theflint1:
I get this, but you seem to be drawing examples from different scenarios to make your point despite knowing that they're fundamentally different.

There's never been a national agreement on zoning, but there's party agreements on zoning, but you were making your point with both national and party elections to make your zoning argument.

I did not refer to any National election. I stuck to party arrangements because you cannot enforce anything National you can only enforce for your paty

I can create a Party today and have strictly my family and friends as all the position holders
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Vanguard
DailyPost
Punch
ThisDay
Tribune

and other newspapers

this story has been out there since sowore first pushed it and the chicago story in the early 2000s

any of them could have gone to request the information.anyone here on this platform could have gone to request the information from the court

no REAL journalist or publishing house will publish a story based solely on court documents.

that is why no real media house has touched this al these years. i'm not sure even AIT touched the story when they did lion of bourdillon

They all know there is nothing to the story but I wont begrudge them for clutching at straws in election time.
In election time Everything matters. If Tinubu does not sleep with his wife for 4weeks in election time the opposition will push the news as showing lack of respect to women.

Shebi Tinubu used Church rat in a sentence, a common phrase in English and people jumped on it as being anti Christian saying why didnt he say mosque lizard
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Iro nla, Obi lo ma wo le. Oro APC ti su awon omo Nigeria tongue.

cheesy

Mo rerin Ewe. Ibi ti gi ma wo si, awon to moye ti ma. Igbiyanju wa o ni ja la san.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Iro nla, Obi lo ma wo le. Oro APC ti su awon omo Nigeria tongue.
O wole ti
You no like Wole Olanipekun?

Aba ni kaun nda, Kaun ko le di okuta

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
Theflint1:
same way AIT only reported news in 2015.

We all know how that ended.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

O wole ti

grin

E je ki won ma tan ra won lo...... LMFAO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Vanguard
DailyPost
Punch
ThisDay
Tribune

and other newspapers

Arise and Channels are well within their rights to report on trending issues and either give results of their in-house investigations or call professionals or parties involved to weigh-in on the issues, and in this case they called Keyamo and Bwala, both professionals to weigh in on it, especially since the document in question was legit.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
It wasn't news per se, it was a documentary they authored that contained a lot of things Tinubu could easily deny.
ribbit:
same way AIT only reported news in 2015.

We all know how that ended.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Okay, I guess you meant Buhari/Atiku 2015 and not 2019 general elections.
raumdeuter:

I did not refer to any National election. I stuck to party arrangements because you cannot enforce anything National you can only enforce for your paty

I can create a Party today and have strictly my family and friends as all the position holders
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Theflint1:

Atiku vs Buhari in 2015 was APC party primary. APC zoned the ticket to the North and Atiku NE contested with Buhari NW
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
My point exactly, the issue is with the fake document and not them analyzing legitimate court documents that were trending.
raumdeuter:

The document from the US court is a real document and they are free to report it as long as its real not fake. Tinubus team will not be suing you for posting a real document as long as you are not adding your jara to it

Reporting on a fake document is crossing the line and thats where they can easily get slammed for
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Yea, I get now.
raumdeuter:

Atiku vs Buhari in 2015 was APC party primary. APC zoned the ticket to the North and Atiku NE contested with Buhari NW
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
Theflint1:

See what I posted I was specific about 2015

raumdeuter:

The difference between a Benue man and a Katsina man is bigger than the difference between an Oyo and a Calabar man

Yet you want to bundle them all as Northerners and you want micro segmentation of the South into SW SE and SS

A NC man has never been President of VP too in Nigeria in our democracy, So why should they not be considered while you want a SE to be

1999 PDP ticket was sent to the South and Ekwueme SE contested against OBJ SW for it

Just like 2015 APC was sent to the North and Atiku NE contested against Buhari NW for it

Zoning is North and South. When zoned to the North it's open to NE NW and NC. When zoned to the South its open to SE SW and SS
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

They all know there is nothing to the story but I wont begrudge them for clutching at straws in election time.
In election time Everything matters. If Tinubu does not sleep with his wife for 4weeks in election time the opposition will push the news as showing lack of respect to women.

Shebi Tinubu used Church rat in a sentence, a common phrase in English and people jumped on it as being anti Christian saying why didnt he say mosque lizard

naija swift boat veterans for truth
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Theflint1:
Yea, I get now.

You are sensible can I recruit you as one of the inorganic Tinubu supporters on this thread? No worry about the organic part, We no need am. For WAEC Chemistry Organic and Inorganic matter and dont carry mark pass the other.

Dont worry if Obidient tear your shirt, we go buy new ones
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

You are sensible can I recruit you as one of the inorganic Tinubu supporters on this thread? No worry about the organic part, We no need am. For WAEC Chemistry Organic and Inorganic matter and dont carry mark pass the other.

Dont worry if Obidient tear your shirt, we go buy new ones
Hehehehe
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

O wole ti

Aba ni kaun nda, Kaun ko le di okuta
grin

Oju gbogbo wa lo ma se. Obi la mo, oun la ma dibo fun cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin

Theflint1 na my Gee, though he dey fùck too once in a while. Last last, we go add you join our rank.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
nihilistjnr:

It's interesting you used the bolded as an example cos Ota is known to be a Ritualist paradise. The whole town is relentlessly and unashamedly fetish

Omo, I was shocked. Those guys over there aren't even interested in police duty, they just want to eat out of whatever money u have. They are not even hiding it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Is PDP just waking up, they just called on INEC to disqualify Tinubu grin
Let's see if BAT will sue them

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (5182) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, TradingGod, DeadPresidents, CrystalTiger(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.