Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,939 members, 7,876,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1612403 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (4931) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
sod09:

Are you sure he didn't forget why he was there

Ask Apostle Skimpledawg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
larride:
Una dey fight for here while BAT met with CAN and had an interactive session with them at their HQ today.

Shey na fake Pastor or real men of God like Skimpledawg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Shegzdave:

Wahala no dey finish..I dont know when I started supporting Bayern without My knowledge..
The guy needs help..
Meanwhile, Gunners for Life cool
Wahala no dey finish..I dont know when I started supporting Bayern without My knowledge..
The guy needs help..
Meanwhile, Gunners for Life

Gunners forever!

Make one of our boys win the World Cup ( either the Brazilians or the French and if na our Ex-boy Martinez of Argentina we no go mind), and then make the boys come back blazing hot to "ba oju ọlọ̀tẹ̀ jẹ́" cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
larride:

Another alternate cheesy
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Can we now go back to trolling each others candidate?

Not yet cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
BlueRayDick:

He claims u've been attacking him for 10 years, which means since 2012.

Did u have any encounter with him prior to this 2016?

I'm really interested in why una beef don take this long and e no settle. I know u've had beef with a whole lot of people which has since been quashed and things back to normal. I'm just curious why urs and don J no dey gree finish.

If I see una two make-up now, I can place a bet that in less than a month area go scatter again

Bro if you read that post I quoted for you, you will see that that was the first time we'd ever interacted like that.
What you need to understand the context of the beef is his approach to it.
It's not like he's dissing me - what he does is try to get people to call me out, and that's where you see the real probelm.
It's always about why people like me . He then gets annoyed that people dont hate me the way he does...so he either calls everyone out, or he accuses them of being alternates.

You can see it in admitted in his own history. He used to be part of a crew that terrorized gays in secondary school and ended up the Head Boy(although that title is most likely a metaphor). If he thinks he's not considered part of the popular crowd, it EATS at him inside. The Obi movement was an opportunity for him to finally earn some cool points as well as weaponise said cool points against his perceived enemies.

I'm a semi-retired cyber jaguda, but depite my extensive history of fighting on the forum, you dont see people react to me en-masse the way they react to him. Despite Dayo's repeated tribal slander, you dont see people react to Dayo the way they react to Mr Anyanso. I'm telling you that's the root cause of all of this. He hates that sht.

You can see his biggest fear below:
Donjazet2:

Sorry bro, no one believes you. you failed absolutely in making shaping any opinion.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
sod09:

The werey follow iamoyindamola account too
He say I am alternate to nihilistjnr imagine the abomination
Me supporting Chelsea grin grin grin
I feel pity for him cause he's long gone..
The way he does irrelevant stuffs on NL makes Me wonder if he has something worth doing outside NL.
It's a pity to see a young soul without Ambition.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
sod09:

Are you sure he didn't forget why he was there

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
TrebleChamp:
You are a very wide man, we welcome you with love and open arm smiley..

I am NOT an Obidient. I'm not even voting.
I just feel like he's the least...irritating

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
People tend to forget that H.E Charles Soludo is also part of PMB economic team headed by VP.

https://guardian.ng/news/buhari-appoints-soludo-others-as-advisers-disbands-osinbajos-team/
Buhari disbanded Osinbajo's economic team then appointed Soludo to head a new one.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
larride:

Obi wasn't part of GEJ advisers?

Thing is that, during GEJ administration Soludo was writing articles criticizing the economic policies of GEJ led federal government & the economic team he assembled.

Soludo a professor of economics is now part of PMB economic team...things went from bad to worse. I no dey see him dey write thesis.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Gunners forever!

Make one of our boys win the World Cup ( either the Brazilians or the French and if na our Ex-boy Martinez of Argentina we no go mind), and then make the boys come back blazing hot to "ba oju ọlọ̀tẹ̀ jẹ́" cool
I'll be so glad..
They should be back with the fine form and continue with the Arteta ball..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
DissTroy:

https://guardian.ng/news/buhari-appoints-soludo-others-as-advisers-disbands-osinbajos-team/
Buhari disbanded Osinbajo's economic team then appointed Soludo to head a new one.

Thank you!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Use who, afro.doc2? That one na Chairman of Vawulence Association of Nigeria, Nairaland branch grin...
Doc no gentle at all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Bro if you read that post I quoted for you, you will see that that was the first time we'd ever interacted like that.
It's not like he's dissing me - what he does is try to get people to call me out, and that's where you see the real probelm.
It's always about why people like me . He then gets annoyed that people dont hate me the way he does.
..so he either calls everyone out, or he accuses them of being alternates.

You can see it in admitted in his own history. He used to be part of a crew that terrorized gays in secondary school and ended up the Head Boy(although that title is most likely a metaphor). If he thinks he's not considered part of the popular crowd, it EATS at him inside. The Obi movement was an opportunity for him to finally earn some cool points as well as weaponise said cool points against his perceived enemies.

I'm a semi-retired cyber jaguda, but depite my extensive history of fighting on the forum, you dont see people react to me en-masse the way they react to him. Despite Dayo's repeated tribal slander, you dont see people react to Dayo the way they react to Mr Anyanso. I'm telling you that's the root cause of all of this. He hates that sht.

Tell me about it. How come you all are not hating or fighting Dayo, why are you not rabidly hating him. How come you are still laughing with him and not angry and tearing your hair out.

Only Roland has said anything and all you other alternates are laughing with each other

What the audacity to be laughing when he is in sorrow all his life

How can everyone reject me in real life and you alternates reject me online

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
raumdeuter:

Tell me about it. How come you all are not hating or fighting Dayo, why are you not rabidly hating him. How come you are still laughing with him and not angry and tearing your hair out.

Only Roland has said anything and all you other alternates are laughing with each other

You can see what Ibime said to him at the time.

Ibime:

Rest aburo. How do you know I haven't been liking your posts all along calling out his tribalism. Is it everybody that will support a position that will be confrontational about it? It is immature to keep mentioning people unsolicited because they didn't carry matter for head as emotionally as you. Amoto94 said I didn't notice when you used a tribal slur at me once. That should tell you I don't give two fücks about tribal dïck measuring. I have said that England problem and Nigerian problem doesn't mix, I cannot hate a tribalist with the same passion as someone who may be denied a job opportunity because of tribalism. It has never affected me, anymore than an Oyinbo man will give two fücks about two Africans beating tribal drums. What Dayo said is abhorrent, I've said my piece and that's that.

Now you are saying niggas should step in about Dayo weaponising poverty. On top beef that does not concern them, where belligerents will use any advantage they have over their opponent. If he uses homophobic slur, should I step in to stop him weaponising sexuality, or if he calls you short, should I step in to condemn him weaponising height? If you are worth N10m and a billionaire calls you poor, don't you know there will be people with N1k in their account that might be supporting him, just like Davido can diss Wizkid or Burna boy over money and Nigerians that haven't eaten will be liking and sharing his tweet. cheesy

Face your beef and leave others out abeg. We will be liking and sharing according to the strength of the punchline, not according to moral guilt-tripping cheesy

For as long as people dont hate Raumdeuter or myself, he will never stop

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Itsrm:

Not yet cheesy
You to like Vawulence cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

It's always about why people like me . He then gets annoyed that people dont hate me the way he does...so he either calls everyone out, or he accuses them of being alternates.

Bullshit of the highest order. How many times have I been shouting that you should avoid me?

How many times did I say, go your way make I go my way seeing as we don't see eye to eye.

This latest problem now, who initiated it??

You can only decieve those that want to be decieved.

I will be talking 9r involved with others and you will butt in. You're a liar my friend. Everyone can see that fighting people is what gives you meaning in life. You live to just brawl with people online. Folks who you don't know at all.
At least your actions today rationalises why someone actually wanted to take it offline and kill you. I know ibime remembers that episode.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
donjazetl:

Like broo the herd mentality here is as strong as could ever be. It's like its a cult here with leadership.

I just exposed dayo as Nigerian Hitler living in America and none of these people apart from roland17 could tackle him, they were as silent as can be. Even the ones I'm sure strongly opposed his views and sentiments expressed on those expose

They were there cheering him on when he was mocking my imaginary poverty. Those things didn't get to me one bit because I know my own privilege but I could only imagine how those who are truly poor here reading those things would feel.

Look at how everyone here now is congratulating izuchukwu for his perseverance and empathizing with him now. This is the very same way they empathized with me when my relatives died.

Let izzuo just make any mistake of getting into a seriously heated argument with any of these prominent monikers tomorrow, watch how that person would make a complete mockery of izzuo and call him hungry and watch how these same people would cheer that person and not dare to call out that person. It's like its a cult where no one wants to call out the "abroadians" as you said.

I think izzuo has just signed his death knell on ever getting into any sort of heated argument because the poverty tag is about to be unleashed on him

Blueraydick Raumdeuter look at this. See what his main issue was?

Also important to note that the person warning Izzou was and remains the ONLY person to do this:

Donjazet2:
I have never seen this level of self-sabotage in my life.

Izzou came here few months ago talking about how he has been a victim of this governments maladministration, how he struggles to even make 1000 naira a day. Now, you have fellow Nigerian youths like yourself going out there to canvass for change, to see a better tomorrow, to stop the bleeding of the country and the wickedness of its current leaders, rather than join in the chorus and lend your voice to the massive outcry against bad governance, this extremely foolish individual decides to engage in the worst form of self-sabotage ever seen.

Campaigning against his self interest, align with those who have gone out of the country and look with disdain upon those in Nigeria, those filled with the very worst of pessimism.

I never see!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
Donjazet2:

Bullshit of the highest order. How many times have I been shouting that you should avoid me?

How many times did I say, go your way make I go my way seeing as we don't see eye to eye.

This latest problem now, who initiated it??

You can only decieve those that want to be decieved.

I will be talking 9r involved with others and you will butt in. You're a liar my friend. Everyone can see that fighting people is what gives you meaning in life. You live to just brawl with people online. Folks who you don't know at all.
At least your actions today rationalises why someone actually wanted to take it offline and kill you. I know ibime remembers that episode.

Don J can post Ur first encounter with Nihislit which predates 2016?

I'm not bothered about how the beef has been reoccurring, but I'm interested in who started it and why both parties have chosen not to move on.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Blueraydick Raumdeuter look at this. See what his main issue was?

Also important to note that the person warning Izzou was and remains the ONLY person to do this:

Damn! This is 4ckedd up sad

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

He used to be part of a crew that terrorized gays in secondary school and ended up the Head Boy(although that title is most likely a metaphor).

Don't be hiding punchlines in middle of bar na. Set this up properly for those not well-versed in rap

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
raumdeuter:

How can everyone reject me in real life and you alternates reject me online

No dayo, I know for sure you have an alternate because you made the wholesome mistake of admitting it and then using it to log in and like your own posts shamelessly.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
Meanwhile see the post I was responding too.
Another person who observed the herd mentality.

seankafor:
I have noticed here that there is gang mentality in football section..

No one has refused to say this but I'll say it.. no one here feeds me..

There is some sect of people here that worship some certain monikers here especially those that stays abroad..

That don j post where he asked nihilist for 7m was a subtle dig, infact it was a joke and not like he was begging..

But dayo twisted it to his own favour and was using it to jibe him.. no one was able to call dayo out, maybe out of fear or out of maybe sometimes you might win his giveaway..

People were lynching on don j and I for once liked how he took on y'all multitudes that came at him..

There are people here that licks ass of certain abroadians here..

Y'all are fvcking hypocrites..

y'all are nothing but hypocrites and fvcktards..

Happy sunday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
Must there be Vawulence and death anywhere APC holds rally?

https://twitter.com/EOkewu/status/1592587071977586688?t=Av-BAgEfAKfwUDFXS_sbHw&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
larride:
Una dey fight for here while BAT met with CAN and had an interactive session with them at their HQ today.

grin

We are taking break from politics until further notice.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
I mean, is it today that people knew there was herd mentality? That is very common knowledge.

Will anyone in his right senses see these things below, see the person still pushing agendas and not call him out. Others have already called him out but it was disgusting that some others wouldn't summon the courage to boldly condemn these evil renditions of Hitler's mein kempt. At least I wasn't the one that made dayo say these or shamelessly Photoshop these. These are his own posts.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubu's new party grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Tinubu's new party grin
Power to the Agbadorians... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Donjazet2:
I mean, is it today that people knew there was herd mentality? That is very common knowledge.

Will anyone in his right senses see these things below, see the person still pushing agendas and not call him out. Others have already called him out but it was disgusting that some others wouldn't summon the courage to boldly condemn these evil renditions of Hitler's mein kempt. At least I wasn't the one that made dayo say these or shamelessly Photoshop these. These are his own posts.

I'm calling it out right now. What you did was exactly was Hitler did in Germany

You are a disgusting black Nazi

Happy? cheesy

donjazet:

Secondary school was the first time i had heard about this gay issue. Around my jss3 was the first time I heard that 2 boys were caught having sex with themselves in the store, because of my popular standing in my set and the fact say I grab as I been dey gym, my friend who had caught them believed my participation in "blending" the guys would be necessary. I was secretly taken to the spot where the "blending" was to take place.

At first, when going, I actually thought it would be a fun affair because i hadn't thoughtfully processed much about the issue yet. when I first got to the site, there were about 5 of us with the 2 victims.

These guys looked very scared and was pleading with us that it was the "devil that took over them". Something significant happened after we beat these boys, they asked us if we were going to tell anybody and my friend assured them that we wouldn't tell on them and they THANKED us.

. First of all, I didn't even understand the scenario he was describing or what kind of "enjoyment" he was describing but I just believed it was a sin and my conviction on this grew upon this premise.

After this I cautioned him and recommended he started a 9 days novena(a catholic form of prayer) to "cleanse his soul" and "purify his body, the temple of the Holy Spirit".

. At this point, it was now so normal for me and my friends to be beating the gays caught, once anybody was caught, my friends and I would be the first called upon to beat them. I became sort of a militant anti-gay enforcer .

I told myself that I was doing the right thing. They were some repeat offenders that we would beat till they fainted and even when they went to the clinic, they couldn't report because they knew they faced expulsion and worst still, they genuinely believed we were helping them by not reporting them and just beating them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Tinubu's new party grin

grin

No politics until further notice. Let's wait till UFC ends first.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
When I talk about alternates, you guys think I'm just manufacturing it. I first noticed this among the Pro APC posts and I've been calling it out as much as I could.

But secondly it's no hidden fact that nihilist has many alternates. He hasn't hidden that fact before.

Just look at these monikers that are present right now.click on these posters and tell me if these people are not alternate accounts, some dating back 12 years. He simply uses it to generate like for his comments. That's old knowledge. I remember ibime and airmark once calling this shenanigan out in their old fight. No be today something.

https://www.nairaland.com/codeb
https://www.nairaland.com/pendragonvii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (4931) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), yokiti, monerozi5590 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.