Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1612380 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (4931) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
No be today something.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Just so you know, a hyperlink turns purple when it's recently been clicked.

If you're name is on this list, congratulations - you are my alternate grin grin grin

This boy is going to enter market tonight las las

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I'm calling it out right now. What you did was exactly was Hitler did in Germany

You are a disgusting black Nazi

Happy? cheesy

Yes I'm happy, at least this very post highlights my redemption.

Now do this one. This one where genocide is being called upon.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

If you're name is on this list, congratulations - you are my alternate grin grin grin

Nope that's misdirection.

Just these present there.
https://www.nairaland.com/codeb
https://www.nairaland.com/pendragonvii
https://www.nairaland.com/bluelines69

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PendragonVII: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Donjazet2:
When I talk about alternates, you guys think I'm just manufacturing it. I first noticed this among the Pro APC posts and I've been calling it out as much as I could.

But secondly it's no hidden fact that nihilist has many alternates. He hasn't hidden that fact before.

Just look at these monikers that are present right now.click on these posters and tell me if these people are not alternate accounts, some dating back 12 years. He simply uses it to generate like for his comments. That's old knowledge. I remember ibime and airmark once calling this shenanigan out in their old fight. No be today something.

https://www.nairaland.com/codeb
https://www.nairaland.com/pendragonvii

Smiles.
Bros I be man utd fan grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Donjazet2:

Yes I'm happy, at least this very post highlights my redemption.

Now do this one. This one where genocide is being called upon.

I'm not interested in someone's banter on the internet.

This is the evil that you were doing in real life.
R4ping little boys, 5 on 2.

Beating people up till they fainted.

How did you feel doing these things? Did you ever even try to fight your victims one on one like a man?

donjazet:

Secondary school was the first time i had heard about this gay issue. Around my jss3 was the first time I heard that 2 boys were caught having sex with themselves in the store, because of my popular standing in my set and the fact say I grab as I been dey gym, my friend who had caught them believed my participation in "blending" the guys would be necessary. I was secretly taken to the spot where the "blending" was to take place.

At first, when going, I actually thought it would be a fun affair because i hadn't thoughtfully processed much about the issue yet. when I first got to the site, there were about 5 of us with the 2 victims.

These guys looked very scared and was pleading with us that it was the "devil that took over them". Something significant happened after we beat these boys, they asked us if we were going to tell anybody and my friend assured them that we wouldn't tell on them and they THANKED us.

. First of all, I didn't even understand the scenario he was describing or what kind of "enjoyment" he was describing but I just believed it was a sin and my conviction on this grew upon this premise.

After this I cautioned him and recommended he started a 9 days novena(a catholic form of prayer) to "cleanse his soul" and "purify his body, the temple of the Holy Spirit".

. At this point, it was now so normal for me and my friends to be beating the gays caught, once anybody was caught, my friends and I would be the first called upon to beat them. I became sort of a militant anti-gay enforcer .

I told myself that I was doing the right thing. They were some repeat offenders that we would beat till they fainted and even when they went to the clinic, they couldn't report because they knew they faced expulsion and worst still, they genuinely believed we were helping them by not reporting them and just beating them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Alternate reporting for duty here grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
Who is Naijapips04? Is he my alternate too?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Donjazet2:
No be today something.
don't you have a job in your life?

Fagman undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I'm not interested in someone's banter on the internet.

This is the evil that you were doing in real life.
R4ping little boys, 5 on 2.

Beating people up till they fainted.

How did you feel doing these things? Did you ever even try to fight your victims one on one like a man?

Well, a 15 year old did these, the question is what did this adult now do?

You have your answer in that post.

donjazet:

I assure you, these are not happy memories I am recalling. Then, not once did it occur to me to try my best to rationalize the gays and their acts. My total conviction was that this was a sin against God.

As an avid researcher, I studied this issue very well and made some discoveries.

When i became aware of all these and broadened my horizons on this, I felt soo terrible for my past actions, I thought about the physical and psychological damage I had inflicted upon a lot of people from my past. I started reaching out to some via social media and apologising profusely, seeking their forgiveness. I can't start narrating that experience here but it was very interesting and complicated .

Some were now married, some were really happy to find someone they could confide in. The boy who I narrated about our encounter is now in Canada and has become a gay activist. I was surprised to learn he had done an interview with a major media outlet on the plight of LGBTQ in Africa.
The guilt of my past actions towards gay people and The fear that total strangers online would hate me for "being" gay.

Anyways, izzuo, I have gone through this great length, literally, to point out that we are in an unforgiving society, one which is shaped by our divisive religious beliefs.
I even remember that you were one of those who began to laugh at me when raumdeuter called me gay. That is your judgemental mind at work.

Moreso, the fact that Dayo would think that the only way he could insult me was by calling me gay attests to the mentality spoken of here. So it's a very fallacious statement to make that nobody cares if you are gay here when people are burnt to death when found out in our country.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Donjazet2:

Well, a 15 year old did these, the question is what did this adult now do?

You have your answer in that post.

You said you had your first gay experience in school.

But then you started beating your fellow gay people till they passed out and had to seek medical attention, and most likely molesting them.

But then you send them a DM years later, and it's all good? Is that really what you're saying?

donjazet:

Secondary school was the first time i had heard about this gay issue. Around my jss3 was the first time I heard that 2 boys were caught having sex with themselves in the store, because of my popular standing in my set and the fact say I grab as I been dey gym, my friend who had caught them believed my participation in "blending" the guys would be necessary. I was secretly taken to the spot where the "blending" was to take place.

At first, when going, I actually thought it would be a fun affair because i hadn't thoughtfully processed much about the issue yet. when I first got to the site, there were about 5 of us with the 2 victims.

These guys looked very scared and was pleading with us that it was the "devil that took over them". Something significant happened after we beat these boys, they asked us if we were going to tell anybody and my friend assured them that we wouldn't tell on them and they THANKED us.

. First of all, I didn't even understand the scenario he was describing or what kind of "enjoyment" he was describing but I just believed it was a sin and my conviction on this grew upon this premise.

After this I cautioned him and recommended he started a 9 days novena(a catholic form of prayer) to "cleanse his soul" and "purify his body, the temple of the Holy Spirit".

. At this point, it was now so normal for me and my friends to be beating the gays caught, once anybody was caught, my friends and I would be the first called upon to beat them. I became sort of a militant anti-gay enforcer .

I told myself that I was doing the right thing. They were some repeat offenders that we would beat till they fainted and even when they went to the clinic, they couldn't report because they knew they faced expulsion and worst still, they genuinely believed we were helping them by not reporting them and just beating them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
My only problem with dayo and some "abroadians" as I have always said, is their endorsement of the Nigerian statusquo.

If you notice the only thing I use against dayo are his own words. I didn't need to Photoshop them. Everyone can use their own hand to see it.

Him calling his fellow men cannibals, him advocating for genocide. Him being virtually a radical tribalist and ethnic jingoist.

My reaction to him comes from a plave of fear, fear that due to the existing herd mentality, some gullible silent readers will allow themselves be influenced by a hateful individual with a diabolical selfish agenda. These people may end up voting against theor own interest because theyve been misled.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Donjazet2:
My only problem with dayo and some "abroadians" as I have always said, is their endorsement of the Nigerian statusquo.

If you notice the only thing I use against dayo are his own words. I didn't need to Photoshop them. Everyone can use their own hand to see it.

Him calling his fellow men cannibals, him advocating for genocide. Him being virtually a radical tribalist and ethnic jingoist.

My reaction to him comes from a plave of fear, fear that due to the existing herd mentality, some gullible silent readers will allow themselves be influenced by a hateful individual with a diabolical selfish agenda. These people may end up voting against theor own interest because theyve been misled.

Why didn't you have that fear when you were leading your juniors at school to the hospital after beating them unconscious?

Why weren't you worried about herd mentality when 5 of you decided to take 2 boys to a secret location to be beaten black and blue?

donjazet:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Why didn't you have that fear when you were leading your juniors at school to the hospital after beating them unconscious?

Why weren't you worried about herd mentality when 5 of you decided to take 2 boys to a secret location to be beaten black and blue?

This is boring already.

I feel like talking about the dangers of sexual molestation in our society and it's corresponding decadence.

Can you care to share how you felt after being used as a sex object as a toddler?

What were the aftereffects? Did you grow to become someone that Braga about cheating on his whore_ of a wife? Was the whore_ aware that you were describing the shape of her vagina to the public?

Is your useless father aware that you are casting his uselessness online. That you are crying like a biitch about how he was always non-available in your life?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Does your mother know that her own son was being violated under her own roof?

Does she know that her son is still glorifying child molestation and grooming online?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
I mean I'm reading this post and all I'm seeing is a sexually molested victim who is coping with his trauma of being raped as a kid and now rationalising and glorifying child molestation and rape.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Donjazet2:

This is boring already.

I feel like talking about the dangers of sexual molestation in our society and it's corresponding decadence.

Can you care to share how you felt after being used as a sex object as a toddler?

What were the aftereffects? Did you grow to become someone that Braga about cheating on his whore_ of a wife? Was the whore_ aware that you were describing the shape of her vagina to the public?

Is your useless father aware that you are casting his uselessness online. That you are crying like a biitch about how he was always non-available in your life?

My father is proud of me.

Has your father ever sent you this kind of text in your life?

Thats some CASH that you're looking at in that picture. It was my dad that tore the bank nylon.Thats more than your networth as posted below. Have you ever given your father a spoon in your life?

You can see that my father didn't even bother to prat for me, cos he knows I'm good. It's failures like you who go round persecuting people that he is praying for.

YOU are the poor nations Donatus. You are not qualified to mention a great man like my father with your wretched lips.

donjazet:

My bro, if you fit wire me 7 million naira make I use complete my proof of funds, you go see me there tomorrow sharpaly. cheesy Until then, I gats fight for this country, hope say him go get head. Me myself don decide chook head for this politics see if I fit do my part change this country.

One love bro. Again I do sincerely apologize for any vitriol thrown your way in the past. We move forward together.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Donjazet2:

You have always had a problem with Dayo from at least 6yrs ago as its been shown here. Given the type of monumental failure your life turned out to be

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bluelines69: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Donjazet2:

I want everyone to look at this moniker. Look at this profile very well amd tell me this is not an alternate account. Look well.

Lol grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Thats 10,000 pounds CASH that you're looking at in that picture. It was my dad that tore the bank nylon.Thats more than your networth as posted below. Have you ever given your father a spoon in your life?

You can see that my father didn't even bother to prat for me, cos he knows I'm good. It's failures like you who go round persecuting people that he is praying for.

YOU are the poor nations Donatus. You are not qualified to mention a great man like my father with your wretched lips.

That 10,000 Pounds is exactly the 10M Dotanus was begging you for to show as his proof of funds and you just give your old man

That is why I said poverty is strangulating him where he is right now. He is dragging Dayo while poverty is dragging him. If you go down that route, he might commit suicide tonight

He is poor poor dirt poor, Church rat fit do giveaway for am.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
raumdeuter:

That is why I said poverty is strangulating him where he is right now. He is dragging Dayo while poverty is dragging him. If you go down that route, he might commit suicide tonight

He is poor poor dirt poor, Church rat fit do giveaway for am

He should simply show us one proof of his father appreciating him in any form. His father is probably wondering if he can still legally abort his 30 year old son.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

You sure e never enter market like this
This one dan pass becareful
He's stalking every Monika in this thread just because of 2 individuals

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
Chaiiiii... Make una have mercy please cheesy The Vawulence don do please
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
diggz:
Chaiiiii... Make una have mercy please cheesy The Vawulence don do please

diggz my 9th alternate abeg borrow me that wad of money make I show am shege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Thats some CASH that you're looking at in that picture. It was my dad that tore the bank nylon.Thats more than your networth as posted below. Have you ever given your father a spoon in your life?

Matter is anything that have weight and occupy space grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I'm not bothered about how the beef has been reoccurring, but I'm interested in who started it and why both parties have chosen not to move on.

Bro I've long since moved on.

Don't worry, tomorrow now, when this episode has long ended, watch who will first quote who. Watch who will instigate another problem and then turn around to say "na him find trouble".

That guy has been stalking me for than 2 years now. I will point out the next one don't worry.

Again, note that him and gloriusgbola are one and the same person. Monitor how these 2 accounts will try to provoke problem subsequently. Afterall this is nihilist in his own words! Not Photoshopped oo. His own words. Read it line by line to know the kind of person you're talking about.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
raumdeuter:

diggz my 9th alternate abeg borrow me that wad of money make I show am shege

Na Nihilist naim sure pass right now Egbon Dayo cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Please let all these noise not distract from the fact that we have a 2 week window to crosscheck all your details on INEC.

Use this website to cross check your details and everyone you know.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
diggz:

Na Nihilist naim sure pass right now Egbon Dayo cheesy

Diggz how you go call me egbon? You be my bros, your return to this platform has helped stabilized Naira against Dollar with your forex infusion into the economy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Donjazet2:

Don't worry, tomorrow now, when this episode has long ended, watch who will first quote who. Watch who will instigate another problem and then turn around to say "na him find trouble".

That guy has been stalking me for than 2 years now. I will point out the next one don't worry.

Again, note that him and gloriusgbola are one and the same person. Monitor how these 2 accounts will try to provoke problem subsequently. Afterall this is nihilist in his own words! Not Photoshopped oo. His own words. Read it line by line to know the kind of person you're talking about.

Sorry to interfere, but Nihilistjnr and GloriousGbola are not the same person

I know GloriousGbola right from the Uber thread, dating to about 3 years back. He had a previous moniker that I'll rather not mention

They are not the same person

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Donjazet2:

You registered your new account in September 2022 and immediately followed my account, but na me dey stalk you for two years?

How many more lies are going to come out your fat lips Donatus? grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
raumdeuter:

Diggz how you go call me egbon? You be my bros, your return to this platform has helped stabilized Naira against Dollar with your forex infusion into the economy

grin grin grin grin

What is this?

Naira don fall again oh.

So, unto thee, Egbon diggz, do we lift up our voices.

Epp us forexially

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (4931) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: yokiti, Jodera, Fattprince23, MonsieurCoder, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.