Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,584 members, 7,878,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1620490 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (4936) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

No bro. Braille isnt a language. Braille is a way to communcate by touch. There are like 130+ languages coded in Braille.

The one we use in Nigeria is English.
shocked shocked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:

indians are killing it in the IT industry

theraja , the electrical engineering bible is in english

to the students buying into this BS

you can study in english and have a shot at changing the world - or study in your native language and have a shot at being heavily accented long distance customer support

the choice is yours.

like so many nigerian educators - you are a failure at imparting knowledge - it is understandable that you are looking for some dubious impractical and ultimately useless way out .

its not me - its the fact that i am teaching students in english

I mean, it's common sense; why look to reinvent the wheel when you've not seen the current model to its logical and practical end?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
We moveeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:

then stop bending over like you want to get fked tongue

face your clique of bitcharse niggas and stay out of my lane

grin grin ok make I dey go.. I'm beginning to see rainbows in your post
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
900!

i wuz ere
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:

so we get YEC, IBEC, FULEC, HAEC - YAMB, IGAMB, EDAMB. problem solved.

its really very simple

next we will be conducting job interviews in native languages.

If the useless contraption called Nigeria breaks up.....

This would be a dream
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

With the way he explained it to me, I can see how explaining difficult concepts in Yoruba can be used to augment his teaching practice. That part makes sense.

Writing a physics textbook in Yoruba however is counterproductive given the educational demands of the country. WASSCE in particular is an international exam. Does he expect Nigeria to withdraw from WAEC?

I think that A001 is driven by a need to champion and maintain Yoruba culture. I strongly agree that there is a need for the preservation and promotion of our culture. I just believe there are more practical ways to achieve this goal

the irony is that the answer is infront of him

STEAM, not stem

you want to promote culture go through the arts

it is after all our art artifcats they are going to look at in all the museums
the art we have completely abandoned
it is yoruba art they are pushing in brazil
it is ultimately yoruba art that featured in moana

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_of_Blood_and_Bone

this trilogy is inspired by yoruba mythology

the indians are speaking in english, teaching in english but still preserving their culture

the irony is that a001 keeps on talking about christianity in native tonuges , when it is christianity that is demonizing and destroying everythng about the culture he claims to want to protect.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Vacancies

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

With the way he explained it to me, I can see how explaining difficult concepts in Yoruba can be used to augment his teaching practice. That part makes sense.

Writing a physics textbook in Yoruba however is counterproductive given the educational demands of the country. WASSCE in particular is an international exam. Does he expect Nigeria to withdraw from WAEC?

I think that A001 is driven by a need to champion and maintain Yoruba culture. I strongly agree that there is a need for the preservation and promotion of our culture. I just believe there are more practical ways to achieve this goal

Yeah , I do see this passion in his posts , it’s just that despite being “a man of the books” he seem to have a total dislike for people questioning his ideas and methods. He seem to have this believe that anybody who argues against his ideas are slaves already brianwashed by white man.

It’s funny cos most people who have gone on to become great in their chosen field have had to respond to critiques with convincing answers and not just resort to name calling and emotional blackmail

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
The way it's going snow will soon fall in Lagos
Rain in December
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
Amoto94:
Vacancies
Talk true can you read this thing you uploaded
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
900 cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Talk true can you read this thing you uploaded

He don try for posting, anybody serious about the Job should go and buy Daily Trust Newspapers of December 1st 2022.

At least the date and name of newspaper show.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:

He don try for posting, anybody serious about the Job should go and buy Daily Trust Newspapers of December 1st 2022.

or just google it

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Page Nine Hundred ; I was here !
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Soludo promised to remove touts, Omo this man doubled em (agbero 2.0) grin, they even have more power now than before angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Soludo promised to remove touts, Omo this man doubled em (agbero 2.0) grin, they even have more power now than before angry

soludo is going to learn the same lesson tinubu learned - you cannot fight transport unions in a democracy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Paper they here for office
Our old man dan call us useless generation because we no they read newspaper
In my mind( his children they part of useless generation) grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Emaprince:
Dayo might sound tribalistic, but I tell you...he is a cruise master and a good person cos I have known him for long. Most times it is "you get what you dish out" for him.

But you see this Gloriousgbola abi wetin he call himself. Na this guy has a poisonous heart..not because he supports tinubu, it oozes out from his breath.
I wish there is anyway I can entertain you with 3 chilled bottles of origin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:

soludo is going to learn the same lesson tinubu learned - you cannot fight transport unions in a democracy

I know it will be hard to chase em entirely, but he have to fulfill his promise and not recruiting em more. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
900 gbemidebe cool

Ogbono thief legacy lives on,this thread shall not be hijacked by BATstards and "older" generation clown just like your other threads,Elder smiley001 shaami ooo!!!

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Ball used in qatar are charged before use
They last 6 hours of gameplay or 18 days when not in use

No wonder them catch pendu way wan steal any person goal
If someone score hattrick will fifa release the charger of the ball
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Yeah , I do see this passion in his posts , it’s just that despite being “a man of the books” he seem to have a total dislike for people questioning his ideas and methods. He seem to have this believe that anybody who argues against his ideas are slaves already brianwashed by white man.

It’s funny cos most people who have gone on to become great in their chosen field have had to respond to critiques with convincing answers and not just resort to name calling and emotional blackmail
I've responded to criticism here. But today is workday, so I can't spend all day engaging in arguments on Nairaland when I've work to do.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ebukacute:

I wish there is anyway I can entertain you with 3 chilled bottles of origin

I go add 2 with better nkwobi

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
No need to respond to all these mentions. I already stated my points clearly and need to move on to other things.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Segedinho:
Civil war.... grin

Worse is now happening and Nnpc no dey remit dollars under them now but na only abuses obidients dey give them wey dem dey lament,no body dey call for civil war oooo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Donjazet2:

Yours is always the way of the coward, stay on the sidelines and keep taking shots,then run away when engaged.

Just look around you, first, explain why any single person would still support this party despite the monumental failure, then look around here, tell me why all his supporters here happen to be only people of his own tribe? People who happen to have said the very worst of things.

Damola prove that you are not a tribalist, give your unbiased view about this talking point. What do you make of the person who uttered these words?

I'm just wondering why you removed a part of the subject in your screenshot

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
DeadPresidents:
I think our indigenous languages may not be the best fit for teaching certain concepts because the words for them just don't exist.

In Igala language, heat, electricity and light all share the same word. How do you start explaining the difference in textbooks? Do we start embellishing the language like Esperanto or Klingon?

Same in Yoruba. The word for them all is Ina

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Just a reminder of where we came from and where we are now. To those supporting and defending APC here, I lack words to describe them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) ... (4936) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: superfelix and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.