Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,584 members, 7,878,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1620467 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (4936) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Can you explain to everyone here how a discussion about Ngige and Anambra elections involved Yorubas for you to include Yoruba bastard?

I have answered this and I will again, I don't run away like a coward like you do.

I don't remember why exactly I said so but I do know the sentiment expressed. I called ngige a bastard because he's a very very terrible politician. From being the product of a stolen mandate, to doing absolutely nothing in the senate, to even now being one of the worst ministers of this administration.

The Yoruba thing most likely comes from the fact that he was in AC which was regarded as a Yoruba regional minority party, just like apga for igbos and CPC for northerners.

One thing is for SURE, no tribe was denigrated. An individual was denigrated, not the tribe.

HOWEVER, I do recognise that using the Igbo\ yoruba slogan isn't the ideal term to have used and I take that back. It's wrong! I believe it's a miniscule error of judgement and very much unlike me seeing as there are very rare instances of me doing this.

Now dayo, your turn, what do you have to say about these?

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

He should also explain why the Obi he was wishing death on 7 years and 6 months into his Governorship Tenure is also now the best man for presidency.

Obi has not held any public office since he was Governor. So it's not like there's any other thing to judge him on.

How is that at the end of Obi's tenure as Governor, Donjazet wanted Obi in Danbaba Suntai's plane? But now he is the tested trusted and reliable?

Which one do we take like this?

That was around the same time him and his family are living in Yoruba land, He claimed has Yoruba inlaws

Yet Ngige a full blooded Ibo man contesting for elections in Ibo land suddenly became a Yoruba bastardd

The Obi thing is an attempt to blackmail people with the excuse of competence while the main thing is to get Ibo presidency which I dont see as a bad thing as everyone has the right to want their man as president only that some disguise it under various long fake sentiments

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Imagine if any of us were to wish death on Saint obi

This certified confirmed bitcharse nigga would be spamming this board with Copy and paste epistle and context less screenshots

How soon before donpussay calls for the mods?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Watch him deny and you photoshop it

That's why I'm quoting him and posting the links as below

https://www.nairaland.com/1422816/suntai-fly-jet-prove-he#17851367

If Peter Obi was even in his first term I would unlook, but after 7 years and 6 months, you were wishing he would die in plane crash

Could it because Obi was percieved at the time to have wrecked APGA, the party of Igbos?

donjazet:
I am currently in d cemetry where apga has been buried. I can't jst stop crying for d death party which was meant to be for d igbos. Chei

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
Omoh..... that's height of it. Seriously? Wishing death on someone coz of his failures as a Governor, yet you're forcing him down on us to support by fire by force.

If you so much hated him to extent of wishing him dead, then what suddenly changes? Tribalism?

A wa lokan.... LOL

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
Donjazet2:

I have answered this and I will again, I don't run away like a coward like you do.

I don't remember why exactly I said so but I do know the sentiment expressed. I called ngige a bastard because he's a very very terrible politician. From being the product of a stolen mandate, to doing absolutely nothing in the senate, to even now being one of the worst ministers of this administration.

The Yoruba thing most likely comes from the fact that he was in AC which was regarded as a Yoruba regional minority party, just like apga for igbos and CPC for northerners.

One thing is for SURE, no tribe was denigrated. An individual was denigrated, not the tribe.

HOWEVER, I do recognise that using the Igbo\ yoruba slogan isn't the ideal term to have used and I take that back. It's wrong! I believe it's a miniscule error of judgement and very much unlike me seeing as there are very rare instances of me doing this.

The title of the thread shows Ngige was a candidate for APC

Ngige is a full blooded Ibo man an Anambra man who was former governor so how did you do his DNA to come about his Yoruba heritage and bastard

Those are the words of you a so called detribalized Nigerian.

See the cognitive dissonance of a tribalist calling someone a tribalist

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Don nihilistjnr agba cooker
I knew those questions were not ordinary

And me I was answering innocently not knowing He was going somewhere
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Donjazet2:

So you called an Igbo man a YORUBA Bastard simply because he was contesting for Anambra State Governor under APC?

Wow, so much for a detribalised Nigerian grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:

That's why I'm quoting him and posting the links as below

https://www.nairaland.com/1422816/suntai-fly-jet-prove-he#17851367

If Peter Obi was even in his first term I would unlook, but after 7 years and 6 months, you were wishing he would die in plane crash

Could it because Obi was percieved at the time to have wrecked APGA, the party of Igbos?

Life and direct
E choke shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Donjazet2:

You an Ibo man who was living in Yoruba land, Whose sister was living in Yorubaland have the guts to call Ngige a Yoruba bastard because he joined APC

Why do you have so much hatred for Yorubas in your heart? Can you now tag all those you usually tag and show them these your detribalised comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
I cant even believe it.

A detribalised Igbo man campaigning for an Igbo Governor that he acually wished death on during his tenure. shocked

It can never be true.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Na you be the petrol way they fuel valuence lately
I day suspect you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

The title of the thread shows Ngige was a candidate for APC

Ngige is a full blooded Ibo man an Anambra man who was former governor so how did you do his DNA to come about his Yoruba heritage and bastard

Those are the words of you a so called detribalized Nigerian.
See the cognitive dissonance of a tribalist calling someone a tribalist

As I said and I'm saying again, ngige was a bad leader hence my anger but I know I SHOULDN'T have used tribal coloration for the post which my entire history here as shown is against my person. And I am apologizing deeply.
Yes dayo, I am saying that even though I didn't insult any tribe but a person, I am still wrong for even using tribe at all. And I am sorry.

Now what do you have to say about this?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nihilistjnr has established the following

DonJ is a rabid tribalist who despises people with tribal marks
He is a rabid tribalist who considers his kinsmen who align or appear to align with others as hausa or Yoruba bastards

He is a dyed in the wool hypocrite who like all those twittertwats knows his principal is incompetent and full of s**t

He is a psychotic bully who will take any opportunity to beat up on and oppress any despised minority in the name of feeling among.

He is a dubious liar who steals pictures from the internet.

This is Nairalands face of the obidient movement.

A rabid bully, hypocrite and all around tribalist with a helpful dash of schizophrenia thrown into the mix

Follow and associate with him at your own peril.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
A reminder that the so called sick Tinubu has gone to more state to campaign than the so called healthy candidates.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I typed a lengthy post trying to explain to him what happened to Danbaba Suntai, but when i saw where he said he had googled it and could not find anything i knew that something was cooking. I deleted my post and decided to watch the drama unfold. grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:

He is a rabid tribalist who considers his kinsmen who align or appear to align with others as hausa or Yoruba bastards

He is a dyed in the wool hypocrite who like all those twittertwats knows his principal is incompetent and full of s**t

He is a psychotic bully who will take any opportunity to beat up on and oppress any despised minority in the name of feeling among.

A rabid bully, hypocrite and all around tribalist with a helpful dash of schizophrenia thrown into the mix

He's also a self admitted rapist. Lets not forget that.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Death of Auto tune
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Donjazet2:

As I said and I'm saying again, ngige was a bad leader hence my anger but I know I SHOULDN'T have used tribal coloration for the post which my entire history here as shown is against my person. And I am apologizing deeply.
Yes dayo, I am saying that even though I didn't insult any tribe but a person, I am still wrong for even using tribe at all. And I am sorry.

Why are you only issuing fake apology when you were caught. Like a thief who continued to steal for several years, He used to point at others as thieves and seek their head on a platter and became sorry the moment he was caught

Before nihilist brought out those evil posts you have sworn you are a detribalized, who have so many Yoruba friends and see all as equal

until 2hrs ago when we saw the evil of your heart where a former full blooded Nwafor Ibo man became a Yorba bastard because his crime was to contest under APC

You did not insult a tribe? Who is Yoruba bastard? How did Ngige become Yoruba and not Yoruba angel but a Yoruba bastard

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:
I cant even believe it.

A detribalised Igbo man campaigning for an Igbo Governor that he acually wished death on during his tenure. shocked

It can never be true.

grin

Apparently Obi failed woefully as Governor of Anambra State. Most of them celebrated with Hero Beer and Nkwobi when his PMBesque Tenures came to an end.

They even rated Ngige over him, same Ngige that's now a yoruba BATstard. Their posts against Obi full social media; NL, Twitter, Facebook.... but suddenly he's no longer a failure but a saint.

Let them keep fooling around, I'll keep saying it - we all know the truth why BAT is hated.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
I hate people that can't take full responsibility of their actions, see the werey explaining and shalaye
Raumdeuter never deny saying words but these asshole will go round the bush typing gibberish
He's not man enough, well he is a bold tie shirtless wearing nincompoop

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Lets not forget the practice of homosexuality while he also beats other who practice the same till they find themselves in hospitals

And he claims to be an atheist who also hate and attack other atheists

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin

nihilistjnr..... you are the MVP of 800 - 899 pages already.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

WHy are you only issung fake apology when you were caught.

Before nihilist brought out those evil posts you have sworn you are a detribalized, who have so many Yoruba friends and see all as equal

until 2hrs ago when we saw the evil of your heart where a former full blooded Nwafor Ibo man became a Yorba bastard because his crime was to contest under APC

You did not insult a tribe? Who is Yoruba bastard? How did Ngige become Yoruba and not Yoruba angel but a Yoruba bastard

Pesin wey dey call izzou undercover aboki.

Nigga is tribalist through and through

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
These are your words not photoshop

You claim those telling other Yoruba to support a candidate because he is our son are tribalists
Yet you are here mourning the death of an Ibo party and placing a curse and wishing dead the saint of today because he let down an Ibo party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
Make we organize a brain dead pilot for the obi jet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
May Allah deliver us from hypocrisy and hypocrites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Just see how BATstards are out in full force. grin grin

To consume the guy that has been showing them shege.. grin

After all these, these are still unwavering facts, Peter Obi is a saint! compared to Tinubu and atiku.
Peter Obi was a fantastic performing governor whose legacy in the state especially in the health, and education sector speaks loudly.

Peter Obi's candidacy represents a solid chance for Nigerians to break away from the evil duopoly.

Digging a single post where I am clearly joking or making a tongue in cheek comment can't fly no matter how you twist and milk it.

When it come s to integrity of the 3 candidates, it's Obi.
Intellectual astuteness, Obi.
Physical fitness; Obi.
Desire for genuine leadership; Obi.

So the BATstards can have a field day but the chickens always come home to roost. You can not deny the passion you see from Nigerians determined to see positive change.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
All these vicissitudes of opinion can be explained away with a diagnosis though. Just saying.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
Donjazet2:

VAR CHECK
donjazet:

Stop pretending like you are disgusted, you wish in a thousand years you had that kind of body rather than barrel of a stomach you have and distinctive tribal mark that marks you out as a monkey.

donjazet:

Sometimes, you speak like you're not igbo.

Abi na hausa man name you izuchukwu?

donjazet:
Of course!! Hu else wld hav won if not d igbo/yoruba bastard. Smh. Wish soluda will jst come bak on track. Smh

donjazet:
I am currently in d cemetry where apga has been buried. I can't jst stop crying for d death party which was meant to be for d igbos. Chei

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
Donjazet2:

Digging a single post where I am clearly joking or making a tongue in cheek comment can't fly no matter how you twist and milk it.

DonJ needs to stand on the road and get run over by a trailer.

I am clearly joking and making a tongue in cheek comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
Donjazet2:
Just see how BATstards are out in full force. grin grin

To consume the guy that has been showing them shege.. grin

After all these, these are still unwavering facts, Peter Obi is a saint! compared to Tinubu and atiku.
Peter Obi was a fantastic performing governor whose legacy in the state especially in the health, and education sector speaks loudly.

Peter Obi's candidacy represents a solid chance for Nigerians to break away from the evil duopoly.

When it come s to integrity of the 3 candidates, it's Obi.
Intellectual astuteness, Obi.
Physical fitness; Obi.
Desire for genuine leadership; Obi.

So the BATstards can have a field day but the chickens always vome home to roost. You can not deny the passion you see from Nigerians determined to see positive change.

Obi is this wonderful person yet you wished him dead in a place crash

donjazet:
Lolz lmao, I wish peter obi will be inside. Even sef front row

How can someone you wish dead be worthy of being a president

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (4936) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.